You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Diary, Challenge, Motivation.Challenge to £9999.Current BR 2559.14!! Primo 2nd place. HOBBIT!!!

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
glgl I'm sure you'll own these mtts like you always seem to do!

I'll be following....

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Hi all,

Decided to do a little diary (as I am sure your all pleased to hear;)). 

So been off sky for a long while now, been playing on and off but had to get my prioities right and recently uni work has been that. However for the moment I can take a small break so want to start grinding MTTs again on here. But this time I want it to be a little different. my starting roll is just going to be 100£. I recently decided to go on a trip with uni to America (again) including vegas for 2 weeks. Only £999 too so first target is to reach that. Going to start by playing 2£ and 5£ mtts :) Also this is about getting to know the community a bit better, or reaquaint myself with a few members. And to gain motivation as I have been lacking it a bit for a while now. So yeah starting with 100£ will try and update as much as possible, talk about various non poker related topics and hopefully at least one person will read :) Starting small, want to build this up, especially running up to UKOPS which looks amazing! I tried this once before but just didnt have the time/motivation to update, certainly do this time so hope to make it a long lasting thing. Plus we don't have many mtt threads so :)

Starting roll:£100

• edited October 2012
    good luck Wacko

(* *)
       ^
    dev
  • edited October 2012
    good luck wacko, i will be keeping tabs on your progress
  • edited October 2012
    GL WAcko!  Will follow with interest.
  • edited October 2012
    Good luck Wacko. As Percival said, I'm sure you'll crush!
  • edited October 2012
    gl mate....not that you will need it :)
  • edited October 2012
    Alright Wacko - I always find doing a diary on here is the best way to get motivated into playing again - GL with it

Paul
  • edited October 2012
    Good luck With your challenge Wacko!
  • edited October 2012
  • edited October 2012
  • edited October 2012
    Nice on Wacko, good to see you back.

I look forward to bumping into you on the tables soon
  • edited October 2012
    I'd wish you good luck, but it is a banker you will smash this !

I rekon you'll do this in a month.  (to £999)
  • edited October 2012
    gl wacko you not play cash on here any more?
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Diary, Challenge, Motivation.:
    Hi all, Decided to do a little diary (as I am sure your all pleased to hear;)).  So been off sky for a long while now, been playing on and off but had to get my prioities right and recently uni work has been that. However for the moment I can take a small break so want to start grinding MTTs again on here. But this time I want it to be a little different. my starting roll is just going to be 100£. I recently decided to go on a trip with uni to America (again) including vegas for 2 weeks. Only £999 too so first target is to reach that. Going to start by playing 2£ and 5£ mtts :) Also this is about getting to know the community a bit better, or reaquaint myself with a few members. And to gain motivation as I have been lacking it a bit for a while now. So yeah starting with 100£ will try and update as much as possible, talk about various non poker related topics and hopefully at least one person will read :) Starting small, want to build this up, especially running up to UKOPS which looks amazing! I tried this once before but just didnt have the time/motivation to update, certainly do this time so hope to make it a long lasting thing. Plus we don't have many mtt threads so :) Starting roll:£100
    Posted by Wacko90

As soon as i read that i thought "well thats a little bit of value gone in those games" - Didn,t expect you to knock me on the bubble in my 1st MTT today tho. WP - Hope you take it down
  • edited October 2012
    Glad there will be another fish at these games now.

GL Dave.
  • edited October 2012
    nice challenge - gl
  • edited October 2012
    Thanks very much all nice support!

Had an okay night. If I was going to rate my play out of 10 i would give it a 4 at best. Really didnt play well, had few bad bets few lucky ones so nothing new there! Anyway finished well, won a 5 quid speed for 65 quid. Probs going to play one more timed one before bed so il update that later, maybe tomorrow.

Current BR: £162.90
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Diary, Challenge, Motivation.:
    In Response to Diary, Challenge, Motivation. : As soon as i read that i thought "well thats a little bit of value gone in those games" - Didn,t expect you to knock me on the bubble in my 1st MTT today tho. WP - Hope you take it down
    Posted by MP33
    Yeah sorry about that mate, just a cooler really! came 3rd in the end can't complain!
  • edited October 2012
    Good luck buddy, not that you need it (Golden .. :P )
  • edited October 2012
    n1 wacko gl with ur diary challenge
  • edited October 2012

Sorry, who are you again? :)

GL with this mate. Nice to see a MTT grinder diary going up! I will follow with interest.....until you bad beat me then I will press that ignore button!
  • edited October 2012
    Sorry, who are you again? :) GL with this mate. Nice to see a MTT grinder diary going up! I will follow with interest.....until you bad beat me then I will press that ignore button!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Alan pls start your own bubble diary... 
  • edited October 2012

GL with this Wacko
  • edited October 2012

Mr Wacko!

Good to have you back, & good luck with the Challenge.
  • edited October 2012
    Mr Wacko! Good to have you back, & good luck with the Challenge.
    Posted by Tikay10
    It's good to be back! Thanks tikay good to see you still going strong. Run better on a 6 o clock start though!
  • edited October 2012
    Managed a quick double in the timed last ght so finished on 166£. Uni for 9 but seen as I'm a student and have such an easy life I have the afternoon off. So can grind a wee bit before the England game tonight. The gf is polish so I'm supporting both ;)
  • edited October 2012
    Another brag thread ? )

good luck, like you need it - good start
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Diary, Challenge, Motivation. : It's good to be back! Thanks tikay good to see you still going strong. Run better on a 6 o clock start though!
    Posted by Wacko90
    Not sure about "still going strong", but I'm hanging in.......

6am starts? Love them, always have! I'll be in bed this afternoon though.
  • edited October 2012
    Managed a quick double in the timed last ght so finished on 166£. Uni for 9 but seen as I'm a student and have such an easy life I have the afternoon off. So can grind a wee bit before the England game tonight. The gf is polish so I'm supporting both ;)
    Posted by Wacko90
    Is that the same young lady who came to SPT Brighton (wore a white top, quite tall?) & possibly Luton with you?

If so, look after her, she seemed a splendid young lady.

If not, umm, sorry for putting my foot in it.  
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Diary, Challenge, Motivation. : Is that the same young lady who came to SPT Brighton (wore a white top, quite tall?) & possibly Luton with you? If so, look after her, she seemed a splendid young lady.   If not, umm, sorry for putting my foot in it.  
    Posted by Tikay10

No think it was the one in Luton, short - brown top !

gg