You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Site problems this evening

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Site problems this evening:
    In Response to Re: Site problems this evening : i shouldn't after, if there was a notice saying the site will be down for a few hours then fine, but no warning that this was gonna happen and so many people affected, its just not good enough
    Posted by webby234
    Get a grip of yourself for god sake.
  • edited November 2009
    can you tell me if they are going to play the freeroll tornement £250 tonight plz
  • edited November 2009
    I have been a regular player on sky poker since early 2008 and in that time I have only experienced 3 technical problems.  There are many organisations out there who wish that they had only had three issues in a similar period, for some it is a daily occurance!  Sky will do the honourable thing and make sure nobody loses out, because in my experience that is the way they are.  To ask them to sort it quickly is easy to say, but they WILL sort it and sort it properly and that is more important than quickly!  It will take as long as it takes! It is frustrating, but getting annoyed really doesn't help.
    Posted by Dollie
    only 3 times? how many times you played this year 3?
  • edited November 2009
    I have been a regular player on sky poker since early 2008 and in that time I have only experienced 3 technical problems.  There are many organisations out there who wish that they had only had three issues in a similar period, for some it is a daily occurance!  Sky will do the honourable thing and make sure nobody loses out, because in my experience that is the way they are.  To ask them to sort it quickly is easy to say, but they WILL sort it and sort it properly and that is more important than quickly!  It will take as long as it takes! It is frustrating, but getting annoyed really doesn't help.
    Posted by Dollie

Best post in the thread, well said that man.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Site problems this evening : Get a grip of yourself for god sake.
    Posted by daveydavey
    why bother posting that? seriously go feed cat or somet for god sake
  • edited November 2009
    i'm in a wee double your money sit n go just now so some of the site is working

• edited November 2009
    Seems they are refunding a % due to where you are in the tourney
    Posted by james84
    a chip count should be done as the BH sat i was in... i was around 8th with over 9k in chips with 50 runners already out !!!!
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Site problems this evening : why bother posting that? seriously go feed cat or somet for god sake
    Posted by webby234
    Is that the best banter you have to offer? "Go feed a cat or somet". Honestly, why bother posting your over the top, sensationlist nonsense about it being not good enough when problems are few and far between and all players are getting their money back + projected tournament cash. It's what every other site does. Trust me alot of other sites take alot longer and are terrible for feedback, the big american ones included.

• edited November 2009
    Posted by Dollie
    well said Gordon
  • edited November 2009
    Just to say something different HAPPY CHRISTMAS all
  • edited November 2009
    come on guys cheer up,its thanksgiving...

...whatever that is.
  • edited November 2009
    thanksgiving well i m thankfull i ve had something to read for last 3 hours lol
  • edited November 2009
    can you all just chill out all the guys at sky are doing there best to resolve things and all you can do is moan thay will sort it a.s.a.p. as the can i have been with sky for nearly a year and a half now and had no problems what so ever it happens what can you do ???? nothing just let them do there job they are working on it just like me and the rest of you do go out to work . they will do there best to solve this problem so be patient and it will be sorted .. . . . thanks rick + sky team keep up the good work !!!
  • edited November 2009
    Happy November
  • edited November 2009
    bit fuming really... im not the greatest of players and i won 2 qualifier rounds to get into 12grand bounty hunter with a buy in of 22 and i won a place with a quid lol so i was pretty happy! but then the bloody thing gets cancelled and i only get a refund! i dont get why it cant be rescheduled?
  • edited November 2009
    can you all just chill out all the guys at sky are doing there best to resolve things and all you can do is moan thay will sort it a.s.a.p. as the can i have been with sky for nearly a year and a half now and had no problems what so ever it happens what can you do ???? nothing just let them do there job they are working on it just like me and the rest of you do go out to work . they will do there best to solve this problem so be patient and it will be sorted .. . . . thanks rick + sky team keep up the good work !!!
    Posted by key07
    You seem to have a rather noticeable brown line running down your nose............Tissue??
  • edited November 2009
    They are not rescheduling just to make you fume a bit. 
  • edited November 2009
    Latest message from Sky:-

I'm sorry but we have decided to shut the poker tables down in order to infuriate and annoy our customers.  Our normal bad beat service will resume as soon as possible.
  • edited November 2009
    Let's put this in perspective. Sky haven't broken down on purpose. They will get it fixed as soon as possible, they are certainly not taking their time on purpose. Entries paid to tournaments will be refunded. Partially played tournaments that have reached the money stages will be paid according to stack size. Sky will be losing far more money than any of us during this period so they want it up as quickly as possible. Stop worrying and stop whingeing.
  • edited November 2009
    bit fuming really... im not the greatest of players and i won 2 qualifier rounds to get into 12grand bounty hunter with a buy in of 22 and i won a place with a quid lol so i was pretty happy! but then the bloody thing gets cancelled and i only get a refund! i dont get why it cant be rescheduled?
    Posted by sophbubble
    i would be furious and would never play here again if they did that to me
  • edited November 2009
    Well I missed all this as beleive it or not I found something else to do.

However extremely worried that all this posting on the problem will see me not in Posters freeroll this week so thought I had better have my tuppence worth.

Disgusting of Tunbridge Wells
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Site problems this evening : i would be furious and would never play here again if they did that to me
    Posted by webby234

Yawn.
    You can use the refund to enter the same tournament next week or any other tournament that you like.
    Stop making idiotic remarks.

• edited November 2009
    Well I missed all this as beleive it or not I found something else to do.   However extremely worried that all this posting on the problem will see me not in Posters freeroll this week so thought I had better have my tuppence worth. Disgusting of Tunbridge Wells
    Posted by vaigret
    IMO your poem should get you automatic qualification into the freeroll
  • edited November 2009
    Thanks Kiwini

I second that motion

All those in Favour say OY

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Motion passed
  • edited November 2009
    Hi Everyone I'm unsticking this thread, I've added a new sticky thread at the top and copied the text here:

'Firstly, apologies for the late update we've all been working to get this issue investigated and resolved as soon as possible.

The site problems which affected tournament play earlier this evening have now all been resolved and you should not experience any further issues this evening.

All of the tournaments which were active at that time have now been settled and therefore all players affected should now have been refunded. Unfortunately, this included the £12000 GTD Bounty Hunter at 8pm, please accept our apologies to everyone affected, we will make a decision tomorrow as to whether it will be re-scheduled this weekend.

If any of you still have an issue then please contact our customer care team who will be happy to assist you via any of the channels in the help & support section.

Once again we offer our apologies for the poor experience which has affected many of you this evening.

Kind Regards

Adam'
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Site problems this evening : Yawn. You can use the refund to enter the same tournament next week or any other tournament that you like. Stop making idiotic remarks.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Stirring up the natives won't help for sure.
  • edited November 2009
    fair play, cheers
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Site problems this evening : Yawn. You can use the refund to enter the same tournament next week or any other tournament that you like. Stop making idiotic remarks.
    Posted by MereNovice
    :blah: :blah;

are you telling me its ok to win your place in a £22 tournament via 2 satellites but because the tournament was cancelled you get your £1 back, if you think its fine more fool you
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Site problems this evening : :blah: :blah; are you telling me its ok to win your place in a £22 tournament via 2 satellites but because the tournament was cancelled you get your £1 back, if you think its fine more fool you
    Posted by webby234
    She gets £22 back.
    It's really not that hard to work out.
    Try thinking before posting next time.
  • edited November 2009
    Posted by sophbubble
    vince try reading before you post!!