You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Site problems this evening

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Site problems this evening:
    In Response to Re: Site problems this evening : vince try reading before you post!!
    Posted by webby234
    She gets a £22 refund.
    It's pretty clear.
  • edited November 2009
    Well done Sky Adam , glad all sorted and hope everybody goes away not too displeased with their refunds.

Webby nice to seeing you looking on the positive side again.

All that tension , if your not careful you will give yourself a hernia.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Site problems this evening : She gets a £22 refund. It's pretty clear.
    Posted by MereNovice
    clearly not clear to you, why dont you go read the other thread where sky adam has said they will get a refund of their entry fee into the satellite
  • edited November 2009
    If anyone had won their £12K BH seat via a satellite and have not received a full refund (£22) automatically, then please contact our customer care team and they will assist you.

Regards

Adam
  • edited November 2009
    nice one adam, i wonder why she was originally only refunded a £1 then?
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Site problems this evening : clearly not clear to you, why dont you go read the other thread where sky adam has said they will get a refund of their entry fee into the satellite
    Posted by webby234

If anyone had won their £12K BH seat via a satellite and have not received a full refund (£22) automatically, then please contact our customer care team and they will assist you. Regards Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Site problems this evening : In Response to Re: Site problems this evening :
    Posted by daveydavey
    Hi Guys,

I'm sorry but I'm signing off now so I won't be able to reply to any more posts until tomorrow, if you have any queries or problems this evening then please contact our customer care team.

Good night all

Adam
  • edited November 2009
     ANY CHANCE WE COULD DISCUSS POKER POINTS PLEASE.......LOL ;-)
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Site problems this evening :  poor rich touch job m8y hang in there.
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Sounds like the authorities should get involved!
  • edited November 2009
    He qualifies for priesthood.
  • edited November 2009
    Kept timing out in 100 gtd, unable to complete match - refund please
  • edited November 2009
    Kept timing out in 100 gtd, unable to complete match - refund please
    Posted by TRIP5

please get in contact with customer care. the team will be happy to investigate your problems and award refunds where appropriate.

Rich
  • edited December 2009
    ive been trying to play the tikay/orford event and i lost connection about 10 times!!!!! had a good stack of chips got too frustrating in the end!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    shedloads of players timing out tonight
  • edited December 2009
    ive had the same problem tonight!!!!!

was playing double your money and i lost connection and couldnt get back in the room!!

luckily i still got paid as i had lots of chips before i got disconnected!!

i used the online chat yesterday and they said the server was fine!!

it cant be as ive been streaming radio online all night with no problems!!!

its only skypoker website not working right!!!
  • edited December 2009
    ive had the same problem tonight!!!!! was playing double your money and i lost connection and couldnt get back in the room!! luckily i still got paid as i had lots of chips before i got disconnected!! i used the online chat yesterday and they said the server was fine!! it cant be as ive been streaming radio online all night with no problems!!! its only skypoker website not working right!!!
    Posted by donkeyplop
    i stuck 12" nails in my eyes....i think i had the better day
  • edited December 2009
    yep its taking  10 mins to connect to a table tonight  been ok all day
  • edited December 2009
    I have had problems this evening playing the Poster Free roll.
    I got disconnected at 2010 and finally re-connected at 2032. By that time I was low stacked and had to make a move with any big hand.
  • edited December 2009
    I have had problems this evening playing the Poster Free roll. I got disconnected at 2010 and finally re-connected at 2032. By that time I was low stacked and had to make a move with any big hand.
    Posted by apollo_11
    I had the same problem with the exact same timescales.
  • edited December 2009
    whole fluppin sites gone loopy--cant even be bothered to try and play--waste of space
  • edited December 2009
    i have been moaning keep getting told its my laptop i fail to see this anymore having tried another site to verify this and i found that this is not the case would like to know if this is going to be resolved so  when i come back i can play proper poker
  • edited December 2009
    I think it will be resolved soon--when the download version finally arrives--till then---just play when there are less than 7 people on the site---lol---not funny---lol----still not funny-----lol-----shut up you nutter---lol
  • edited December 2009
    Apologies for the site performance tonight everyone.  Those of you who use the forum in particular will know that we value your custom a great deal and the whole Sky Poker team take it personally when this site lets you down. 

We will be meeting up at the first opportunity in the morning to discuss our technical failure this evening and to resolve any outstanding questions from this thread.  We do appreciate your patience and assure you of our best intentions at all times. 

Thanks,

Des.
  • edited December 2009
    it took me 42 minutes to load up for the 4k dble deepstack tonight!
  • edited December 2009
    Happened to me in the 4k Double Stack tonight, lost a good chunk of chips.  Can't say it entirely caused my early exit but it didn't help.

Such a shame that 2 or 3 tables open on Sky cause 100% cpu usage whereas on a site with a download client I could play 4 tables and have 10 more open with the cpu barely hitting 20%.  Flash is the killer when it comes to CPU.

• edited December 2009
    Apologies for the site performance tonight everyone.  Those of you who use the forum in particular will know that we value your custom a great deal and the whole Sky Poker team take it personally when this site lets you down.  We will be meeting up at the first opportunity in the morning to discuss our technical failure this evening and to resolve any outstanding questions from this thread.  We do appreciate your patience and assure you of our best intentions at all times.  Thanks, Des.
    Posted by Sky_Des
    des i mean this is in the nicest possible way,

when you are at this meeting ,

please note ,

the way i see the chat going in the forum ,

and all the loyal skypoker players reactions.

about the ongoing table loading failures ,

this is skys last chance to sort it,

players including myself are ready to jump ship,

its gone on far to long now,

the players patience have run out ,

all your / tks/ skyrich and co workers ,

great efforts in building this sky poker ship,

are sinking fast.

we love skypoker banter and games ,

so please please no more patch jobs on the ongoing problems.

your   very loyal skypoker player and poster  irishrover.

• edited December 2009
    Apologies for the site performance tonight everyone.  Those of you who use the forum in particular will know that we value your custom a great deal and the whole Sky Poker team take it personally when this site lets you down.  We will be meeting up at the first opportunity in the morning to discuss our technical failure this evening and to resolve any outstanding questions from this thread.  We do appreciate your patience and assure you of our best intentions at all times.  Thanks, Des.
    Posted by Sky_Des
    Hi, I was playing 2 £3.30 dym games... going well, until i get disconnected from the site, not any other site, just sky... what can i do? Surely i deserve my money back? Who do i turn to?
  • edited December 2009
    while the Poker team conduct their meeting if you feel you lost out due to the site problems last night please get in touch with the customer care team. they will review each case individually and award refunds where refunds are due.

thanks guys
  • edited December 2009
    I have had problems this evening playing the Poster Free roll. I got disconnected at 2010 and finally re-connected at 2032. By that time I was low stacked and had to make a move with any big hand.
    Posted by apollo_11

please see this thread (if you had tech problems in the poster's freeroll)