You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Site problems this evening

1234568»

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Site problems this evening:
    it took me 42 minutes to load up for the 4k dble deepstack tonight!
    Posted by Any2Suited
    Yes I was on your table when you finally where able to play, you lost allot of chips and 40 minutes play, not right. Your exit hand was also vul. For about 20 minutes there was only 2 of us playing which was very annoying, especially for the ones unable to play.
  • edited December 2009
    Will I be able to receive my buys in back please? Tis most unfair if not.
    Posted by Bza3swords

Site problems? That's putting it mildly! After about 5 mins I was in full tilt. It kept sitting me out even in the BB (once with what turned out to have been a wining pair of nines) and elsewhere, then not allowing me back in. Then more problems with 'spontaneous sit outs'.

After leaving  the table the bloody thing kept popping up again like a bad spammer's google pop up! Annoying to say the least. Lost 3.2 - 2.88 = £0.32 in ten  minutes of Internet torture...

Refund would be nice...

• edited December 2009

More important than the small loss of pennies (in my case) for a small stakes beginner like is the enormous loss of confidence in the system.

When it timed me out on the first hand (Kc 2c) it shook me up: I wanted to see a flop with that. I got jittery and then exactly the same thing happened with a pair of nines.

After that it timed me out each time...

I hate to think what I'd be feeling had I been playing £1/£2 or a bought into a tournament. Companies that relie on people responsibly gambling with real money should have the infrastructure to cope with volume. Period.
  • edited December 2009
    Guess i have been lucky so far then! no probs at all, but other players at my tables have been suffering with connection issues. Costone player to go out on bubble. This download client will be a god send when it gets here!
  • edited December 2009
    Just now exactly the same problems: constant timing out. Had to quit after about 1/2 hour. And after quitting the table keeps popping up over and over again.

This is truly intolerable...

• edited December 2009
    hey u guys and girls, if you have entered a tourny and not played a hand, call the help line and they will check and refund your your buy in

good luck all  onthemoon