You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£1050 to £2050 challenge/// Diary of a HUSNG Hyper grinder// Current Balance: £1230.2

Comments

• edited May 2013
    "Having never done anything like this before I have learnt my lesson, they take a very long time, loads of research and that bibliography, which idiot made that up!"

lol Ace the write up was mainly over the last month, but as its a psychology dissertation we have to run an experiment backed up by past research, analyse the results through spss for significance get participants, ethics acceptance etc so it was actually a year long process. Good to know you got it out the way though it's a great feeling isn't it!.

Thanks calcalfold, good luck on the transition from 4nl to 10nl.

Ok onto the poker, although i'd rather not. I had a disastrous day yesterday that amounted to a £110 loss, £50 or so of which i spent on mtts in the evening when after a long day of getting rather unlucky/playing awful on HU sngs and cash i decided i cudn't care less what i spent my roll on. I'm not going to blame it on anything other than myself being stupid, my confidence was destroyed by the end of the evening. I have had similar losses and bad spells whilst writing  this diary, but i think having a month away i forgot how harsh poker can be at times and my mindset was defnetly not what it should of been. My attitude was more, .. well i got such a big roll for the stakes i play who cares if i'm losing atm not like i'm going to go bust so lets just donate another reg a buy in or try and pull a ridiculous bluff because i can and blame them for being awful, rather than myself. etc etc.

Anyway i consider my poker account akin to a savings account, and i wouldn't be so reckless with a savings account- i would invest it small to return small consistent profits. So having had a long think last night i decided the best course of action was to withdraw down to just over 100 Buyins for £5.25 HU, (I withdrew down to £550) as i don't want to fall below 100bis although i'm well aware its very likely at the beggining, and grind them again try and regain some confidence and rebuild. I am well aware that people say not to withdraw big chunks of bankroll and that it's just an off the cuff reaction to a bad night, but i feel that it's the right decision for the moment and i know that i can rebuild back up to that point with some hard work and proper bankroll management.

I will update as i did at the start of the diary with number of games, av profit etc as i have started tracking in excel again as of today.

• edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: An insight into heads up grinding//// 10nl cash:
    "Having never done anything like this before I have learnt my lesson, they take a very long time, loads of research and that bibliography, which idiot made that up!" lol Ace the write up was mainly over the last month, but as its a psychology dissertation we have to run an experiment backed up by past research, analyse the results through spss for significance get participants, ethics acceptance etc so it was actually a year long process. Good to know you got it out the way though it's a great feeling isn't it!. Thanks calcalfold, good luck on the transition from 4nl to 10nl. Ok onto the poker, although i'd rather not. I had a disastrous day yesterday that amounted to a £110 loss, £50 or so of which i spent on mtts in the evening when after a long day of getting rather unlucky/playing awful on HU sngs and cash i decided i cudn't care less what i spent my roll on. I'm not going to blame it on anything other than myself being stupid, my confidence was destroyed by the end of the evening. I have had similar losses and bad spells whilst writing  this diary, but i think having a month away i forgot how harsh poker can be at times and my mindset was defnetly not what it should of been. My attitude was more, .. well i got such a big roll for the stakes i play who cares if i'm losing atm not like i'm going to go bust so lets just donate another reg a buy in or try and pull a ridiculous bluff because i can and blame them for being awful, rather than myself. etc etc. Anyway i consider my poker account akin to a savings account, and i wouldn't be so reckless with a savings account- i would invest it small to return small consistent profits. So having had a long think last night i decided the best course of action was to withdraw down to just over 100 Buyins for £5.25 HU, (I withdrew down to £550) as i don't want to fall below 100bis although i'm well aware its very likely at the beggining, and grind them again try and regain some confidence and rebuild. I am well aware that people say not to withdraw big chunks of bankroll and that it's just an off the cuff reaction to a bad night, but i feel that it's the right decision for the moment and i know that i can rebuild back up to that point with some hard work and proper bankroll management. I will update as i did at the start of the diary with number of games, av profit etc as i have started tracking in excel again as of today.
    Posted by benc

Myne was more real life situational than your which seems academic. I had to write a marketing article for a highly paid Director in relation to pensions planning, from commencement of work to retirement and beyond, yawn ! A lot of the technical stuff I knew, but there was loads of research to do and the original draft came in at 6,000 i spent more time refining it down to 4,000 (which was required) than actually writing it. 

Back to the poker, as I said its MTT's for me this year, I am also going to try playing £5 quid hu hypers and turbos, it seems at 10 quid theres much better players than there used to be!  

• edited May 2013
    That can often be the worst part refining it all down. I have onky played a couple of 10 hu since i been back both against reg guys i knew from before, hopefully not too many of them are playing the 5s regularly. Maybe we will bump into each other again if your playing the turbos now. Sounds like your making some nice profit in the mtts keep it up!
  • edited May 2013
    Quick update:

Played 25 HU turbo games, spaced out over last few hours. Started 1 tabling, then onto 2 will definetly not be playing more than 2 for the moment whilst i'm getting used to HU sngs again. Made a conscious effort to really concentrate on oppo's tendencies and also made use of sharkscope to give me an instant idea of whether they are a consistent winning/losing player HU as that helps to solidfy any early reads which can be massively important HU.

I was definetly running better today and also seemed to come up against some v-soft opponents maybe because its the weekend. I have to do some work now for a few hours on my last ever uni essay- I have to compare Hitlers upbringing to his actions later in life using psychological theories of development for thursday shouldn't be too difficult is a really interesting subject which makes essay writing alot easier.

Results are copied from sharkscope-which matches up to my excel track so they are not missing games at the moment which is good to know. Obviouslt today i have been Running welll above what can be expected long term- realistically  7%+ roi long term term is what i would hope for, but it is nice to get off to a good start, hopefully i wont repeat the start of the diary where i had a similar start then the next session lost it all and my av profit per game was minus which is never nice.

Running HU total

Games played: 25
    Av Stake: £5  (says £5 on scope but is actually 5.25 as excludes rake, all games have been turbos)
    Profit: +£58.74
    Av profit per game:£2.35
    Roi:44.8%

Bankroll: £608.75     C4P: £6.60
  • edited May 2013
    Played 15 games from around half 10ish to get to 40 for the day, was another good session although was strange in that i won 9 out of the first 10 and then lost 4 of the last 5- maybe tiredness crept in although i'm fairly certain two of them were standard flips and the other was js in 3bet pot on low board to a flopped set. Will do a review in a min of few hands from the day - particularly the losing ones see if i was doing anything wrong.

So for session 2 i won 10 out of 15. scope dont seem to have tracked my last 5 games, which although makes it look like i won more than i have today is rather annoying for tracking. Although i now have no idea what my roi is so will have to leave that out/work it out after bigger sample of games- excel can tell me games played- total profit and av profit.

Very happy with the start i have had in getting back on the 5.25 turbos, not often you have days this good on husngs so it was good to go on such a good run straight away and erase any negative thoughts/confidence issues after yesterdays debacle. Will scan through see if there is any hands worth posting, didnt seem like much of interest- obviously to have such a good day of profit have to run particularly well in the 60/40s and flips and have a certain amount of people willing to donate money.

Running HU total

Games played: 40
    Av Stake: £5.25 (All turbo structure)
    Profit: +£80
    Av profit per game:£2

Bankroll: £630     C4P: £7.05
  • edited May 2013
    Hey Ben,

If you are about, fancy some HU turbo games? Best of 5:D
  • edited May 2013
    Sorry larson only just seen that, i'm guessing you need some easy money and figured you would come to me after out last session lol. Happy to play some turbos again when your on just pm me or commment on here and can sort it.

Handed in my very last piece of coursework at uni today, just two exams too revise for now so loads of time to play some poker in between revision. Spent bankholiday sunday in reading at a friends which meant i lost alot a couple of the days i should of been working to travelling, drinking and nursing a hangover. Which meant i had to really work some horribly long hours fuelled on energy drink and pro plus the last few days - i did play a fair bit of poker during breaks but in reflection that was an awful idea as i should of been letting my brain rest rather than trying to pick up 2-3 HU tables at a time. I lost track of excel but ended up down again with one particular session leading to an  £80 loss in what didnt even feel like a very long time. Not even sure how losing that much at 5.25 turbos is possible despite the changes lol i was clearly way too tired, tilting multiple buys in off playing bad etc etc.

Despite the swingy sessions i have had since i have been back i'm enjoying playing probably because it was an escapism from the horrible reality of the work i was in the midst of doing and looking foward to getting loads of volume in especially some cash sessions. Going to try and hit £100 in c4p by the end of the month and hopefully end up above the £550 i withdrew down to on the 4th.

One further point is i think the promo introduced that just finished for the tournaments/sngs and the upcoming one for cash are great, despite views i have read to the contrary, but sky seem to have completly neglected players who play Heads up SNGS regularly which after the treatment towards players who complained about the lack of notice and interaction about the change in HUsng structures a little while back seems to to suggest they are not as valued as the players who regularly play formats such as dyms etc. Surely some kind of promo/incentive can be aimed at HUSNG, obviously not on the same scale, but it would be nice to think they have not been completly forgotten.

Have copied the running Hu total from scope so as to make sure im not hiding from the pretty awful form over the last 150 games, considering the start above in the first 40 games. I'm confident i will get back on track and turn it around into profit very soon though just need to make sure i stop tilting/ trying to make fish fold which is probably my main problem at the moment. Need a note on my laptop saying DONT BLUFF CALLING STATIONS HU. Might play some 10nl and more HU later, will update if so..
    Running HU total

Start date: 04/05/2013
    Games played: 191
    Av Stake: £5.25 (mainly turbo structure)
    Profit/loss: -£20.75
    Av profit/loss per game: -0.11p

Bankroll: £529.40    C4P: £11.64

• edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: HUSNG diary:
    Sorry larson only just seen that, i'm guessing you need some easy money and figured you would come to me after out last session lol. Happy to play some turbos again when your on just pm me or commment on here and can sort it. Handed in my very last piece of coursework at uni today, just two exams too revise for now so loads of time to play some poker in between revision. Spent bankholiday sunday in reading at a friends which meant i lost alot a couple of the days i should of been working to travelling, drinking and nursing a hangover. Which meant i had to really work some horribly long hours fuelled on energy drink and pro plus the last few days - i did play a fair bit of poker during breaks but in reflection that was an awful idea as i should of been letting my brain rest rather than trying to pick up 2-3 HU tables at a time. I lost track of excel but ended up down again with one particular session leading to an  £80 loss in what didnt even feel like a very long time. Not even sure how losing that much at 5.25 turbos is possible despite the changes lol i was clearly way too tired, tilting multiple buys in off playing bad etc etc. Despite the swingy sessions i have had since i have been back i'm enjoying playing probably because it was an escapism from the horrible reality of the work i was in the midst of doing and looking foward to getting loads of volume in especially some cash sessions. Going to try and hit £100 in c4p by the end of the month and hopefully end up above the £550 i withdrew down to on the 4th. One further point is i think the promo introduced that just finished for the tournaments/sngs and the upcoming one for cash are great, despite views i have read to the contrary, but sky seem to have completly neglected players who play Heads up SNGS regularly which after the treatment towards players who complained about the lack of notice and interaction about the change in HUsng structures a little while back seems to to suggest they are not as valued as the players who regularly play formats such as dyms etc. Surely some kind of promo/incentive can be aimed at HUSNG, obviously not on the same scale, but it would be nice to think they have not been completly forgotten. Have copied the running Hu total from scope so as to make sure im not hiding from the pretty awful form over the last 150 games, considering the start above in the first 40 games. I'm confident i will get back on track and turn it around into profit very soon though just need to make sure i stop tilting/ trying to make fish fold which is probably my main problem at the moment. Need a note on my laptop saying DONT BLUFF CALLING STATIONS HU. Might play some 10nl and more HU later, will update if so.. Running HU total Start date: 04/05/2013 Games played: 191 Av Stake: £5.25 (mainly turbo structure) Profit/loss: -£20.75 Av profit/loss per game: -0.11p Bankroll: £529.40    C4P: £11.64
    Posted by benc

Meh thats my biggest fault hu, trying to bluff someone who is only looking at their hole cards and nothing else matters. Good game vs you, always seem soo brutal mind. Ive managed to build back up to £600 mainly thru low stakes mtts including a £90 c4p payment, so sticking to the fivers. Just need to avoid you!

• edited May 2013
    lol yeah was a good game , just couldnt get rid of you! good to hear your grinding the roll back up, decided to hit the 10nl cash tonight and put in a long session for the first time in a while going ok at the moment just hoping to be able to end the night with a profit.
  • edited May 2013

Hey Ben,

I'll be about tonight, about 11, if you fancied it:D

If you send me a message or let me know on here

• edited May 2013
    Ok will message you if im still up larson play a few games.

Just finished 2 hours of 3 tabling 10nl, two mastercash tables and one normal. Enjoyable session as i was hitting flops and getting value and not getting unlucky very often, also i managed to stay patient and stuck to a solid game without doing anything ridiculous which in a 2 hour session is signs of improvement for me i think 3 tabling probably helps with that.

I made a nice profit  on all 3 of the tables, with a particularly good amount on one of the mastercash tables which i had a couple of big hands.
    09 May '13 at 19:26 Poker Master Cash 1 £11.79 £0.00 Internet Hand History
    09 May '13 at 19:24 Poker Bepton £3.74 £0.00 Internet Hand History
    09 May '13 at 19:23 Poker Master Cash 2 £36.36 £0.00 Internet Hand History
    10nl cash running total
    Sessions:1
    Hours:
    Profit/loss: +£51.29

Running HU total

Games played: 191
    Profit/loss: -£20.75
    Av profit/loss per game: -0.11p

Bankroll: £575.04    C4P: £12.55
  • edited May 2013
    Well played Ben! 3-2 to Ben, very well played.

The first game was one of the longest most epic turbo games i've played, thought we were going to be blinded all in lol

Cooler after cooler,both ways.

Cheers for the games
  • edited May 2013
    Thanks larson, changed it up against you a bit last night compared to last time so i wasn't hummiliated again lol i'm not always such a HU nit - our games could definetly go either way every time though, and yeah there was some classic coolers,but too be expected.

Had my first normal sleep and lay in for ages felt refreshed and ready to play, so decided to play some turbos, played 18 and won 13 of them to get myself back in the overall profit for the running HU total. Hopefully can end the first week in profit in both formats. Going to put in a big session later so will probably rest on how that goes.

10nl cash running total
    Sessions:1
    Hours:
    Profit/loss: +£51.29

Running HU total

Games played: 219
    Profit/loss: +£9.21
    Av profit/loss per game: +0.04p

Bankroll: £611.29    C4P: £13.14
  • edited May 2013
    Played 7 HU turbos before playing cash ran pretty horrific and didnt want to tilt so thought i'd swtich to cash earlier than expected, played an hour and a half of 4 tabling 3 nl10 tables and 1nl8. Going to have a break for hour or two then get a 2-3 hour session in again tonight. Was running good on the nl8 table and the other three nothing really happened except a couple of spots i maybe shouldn't of called, i'll learn eventually that when the reg who doesnt play a hand for 45 mins value bets the river he always has it lol. Anyway ended the session with an overall profit of £8.76 so was happy with that.
    10 May '13 at 18:02 Poker Master Cash 1 £-6.23 £0.00 Poker AIR client Hand History
    10 May '13 at 17:46 Poker Sodertalje £0.67 £0.00 Poker AIR client Hand History
    10 May '13 at 17:45 Poker Master Cash 2 £-6.46 £0.00 Poker AIR client Hand History
    10 May '13 at 17:44 Poker Street £20.78 £0.00 Poker AIR client Hand History
    10nl cash running total
    Sessions:2
    Hours:
    3.30minutes
    Profit/loss: +£60.05

Running HU total

Games played: 226
    Profit/loss: -7.53
    Av profit/loss per game: -0.03p

Bankroll: £603.30    C4P: £14.18
  • edited May 2013
    Hello, well had an awful session yesterday which culiminated in losing 6 hypers in a row (how many times in this diary have i written something similar) anyway this morning i recuperated most of my losses mainly due to getting lucky in a 400bb pot 20nl in a hand i played pretty hurrendously and by running good in husngs. However i've decided that it's probably detrimental to be reporting every win/loss in here at the moment, possibly putting too much pressure on myself which have resulted in some very swingy sessions. I'm exactly £1.63 up from when i withdrew this time last week durng which time  i think i have had more than £75 swings each way suggesting something has crept into my game lately probably tilt/rusty as a result of my break. I will probably update every so often with how i'm getting on in general rather than every session and hopefully can do some work on my game and try and have some consistently good results.
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: HUSNG / 10nl diary:
    Hello, well had an awful session yesterday which culiminated in losing 6 hypers in a row (how many times in this diary have i written something similar) anyway this morning i recuperated most of my losses mainly due to getting lucky in a 400bb pot 20nl in a hand i played pretty hurrendously and by running good in husngs. However i've decided that it's probably detrimental to be reporting every win/loss in here at the moment, possibly putting too much pressure on myself which have resulted in some very swingy sessions. I'm exactly £1.63 up from when i withdrew this time last week durng which time  i think i have had more than £75 swings each way suggesting something has crept into my game lately probably tilt/rusty as a result of my break. I will probably update every so often with how i'm getting on in general rather than every session and hopefully can do some work on my game and try and have some consistently good results.
    Posted by benc
    Lol are you talking about said hand when i turned the str8 and you rivered the flush! Tbh i think I played the river badly, but I was soo tilted about you not folding out!
  • edited May 2013
    Indeed Ace didn't even look in the chatbox as i felt i was deserving of a rant about flatting with 43s pre then stationing lol unlucky mate i'm sure you will take plenty of me on future if we meet on the cash.
  • edited May 2013
    Indeed Ace didn't even look in the chatbox as i felt i was deserving of a rant about flatting with 43s pre then stationing lol unlucky mate i'm sure you will take plenty of me on future if we meet on the cash.
    Posted by benc

I knew you sitting to my left would be trouble. But that table was reg filled by the time i left philuk is a nutter but a v good player. MTTs have been crazy since ive been on hols, ive had deep calls from 27 suited q9 lots of one gappers all vs prem hands and all my hands losing, sighh soo tilting!

• edited May 2013
    Had a much better day on the HU sngs today which was needed and good for confidence after yesterday, but the larger issue i really don't understand is why i'm having really good days mixed with awful, i have played nearly 6000 of these hu games so i thought i was used to everything, maybe my month away made me a bit less tilt proof and i have experienced a bit more variance than would be expected normally, really hope it doesn't contiune to be so swingy as i'm doubting my ability alot in the bad sessions. If it is a mindset issues hopefully can get to the bottom of it, going to start reading the mental game of poker again and hopefully that will help me over the coming weeks.

Heres a snapshot of the last two days, i'm well aware they are small samples and can easily happen over that space of games, its more just  reflecton of the way it has gone overall since i have been back with one big winning session, then losing session in that sequence each time. Mabe i'm just being naive and this is completly standard and i need to get used to it again..

Copied straight from scope

Today

Games 52   Avprof:£1.48    ROI: 28.2%  Profit: £76.94  

Yesterday

Games 46  a V prof: -£1.05  ROI: -8.9%  Profit -£48.40   

• edited May 2013

Very nice come back!

Your ability speaks for itself, you have a phenomenal record in HU games.

I'm the last person to give people advice on tilt! But, we know in poker there will be the good times and the bad times, the fantastic thing is over a sustained period you are a proven winning player.

It's so easy to have our confidence knocked after a bad session and overanalyse what went wrong. When we are winning our confidence is sky high and if losing then doubt can set it.

Paul made a really good comment, after reading the mental game of poker, don't look on the results but how did we play? We can play bad and still win, or good and lose.

You have the determination and ability no doubt, as your rebound today shows.

Good luck!

----------------------------------

When i'm on sharkscope it only shows me my last 10 games lol Dont suppose you can see my results for HU games at all?

• edited May 2013
    Yeah i have done well over a very large sample of husngs but still doubt myself after the odd bad session which is rather frustrating- i guess i just need to be thorough in going through after sessions and being brutally honest with how i'm playing hands and whether i'm making bad decisions good decisions etc, yeah no problem do you just want you overall HU stats? from a certain date/certain stake etc
  • edited May 2013
    All stakes/ since i've been playing them which is recently lol
  • edited May 2013
    Not alot to report- played aload of HU games since i last updated over 120 and i'm around break even i think proving tough to really regain some good consistent form HU but i'm hoping i'll get there. I redeposited some profit the other day as i realised withdrawing such a chunk from my roll for no real reason was not nesseccary.

Played some 10nl for the first time today since i last updated, went quite well 2 tabling mastercash had  a couple of big hands both of which i was not totally sure about my play i will post both hands in a minute, ended 3 buyins up also made the nittiest fold of AA to a reg i have alot of notes on a pretty safe board, it may of been the wrong fold but limiting my losses is something i want to get better at in cash and i felt that the oppo would definetly not raise me on the flop with anything less than two pair- pretty much narrowed it down to two pair or set based on the board so was happy to chuck it away and lose a small pot.

Planning on putting in a very long session tomorrow from mid afternoon at 10nl so will report how that goes, so for the moment just want to play a decent amount of 10nl to see if i'm capable of holding my own at cash and also get the HU profit line on the right track.

This was the main hand of the session, i havn't played with oppo alot but from the time i spent on the tables he seemed like a good solid player. Think this is the 3rd or 4th time i had 3bet him so felt like he had had enough and was ready to play back at me , the sizing made me think he wasn't mega strong based on how i had seen him play previous hands. The river decision was tough as i felt i was only beating a narrow part of his 4betting range, but the small sizing and fact i had been 3betting alot and he was possibly getting frustrated made me call which i'm not entirely sure was right, but it was nice to see one of the only value hands my hand can beat.
    GodfatherJ Small blind   £0.05 £0.05 £19.76
    bonk38 Big blind   £0.10 £0.15 £26.15
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • Q

x
    Raise   £0.30 £0.45 £20.91
    cwurep1 Fold        
    benc Raise   £1.10 £1.55 £31.72
    Cash_Daddy Fold        
    GodfatherJ Fold        
    bonk38 Fold        
    x
    Raise   £2.10 £3.65 £18.81
    benc Call   £1.30 £4.95 £30.42
    Flop

• A
    • K

x
    Bet   £2.10 £7.05 £16.71
    benc Call   £2.10 £9.15 £28.32
    Turn

x
    Bet   £4.10 £13.25 £12.61
    benc Call   £4.10 £17.35 £24.22
    River

• Q

x
    All-in   £12.61 £29.96 £0.00
    benc Call   £12.61 £42.57 £11.61
    x
    Show
    • K
    • Q

benc Show
    • A
    • Q

benc Win Two Pairs, Aces and Queens £41.17   £52.78
    This was the only other big hand, nearly folded the river but decided that oppo would do this with just the 5 so was happy to be right.
    x
    Small blind   £0.05 £0.05 £20.44
    benc Big blind   £0.10 £0.15 £27.62
      Your hole cards

zinobino04 Fold        
    AL_THE_PAL Fold        
    bonk38 Fold        
    x
    Call   £0.05 £0.20 £20.39
    benc Check        
    Flop

• J

x
    Check        
    benc Check        
    Turn

x
    Bet   £0.20 £0.40 £20.19
    benc Call   £0.20 £0.60 £27.42
    River

x
    Bet   £0.60 £1.20 £19.59
    benc Raise   £1.95 £3.15 £25.47
    x
    Raise   £5.85 £9.00 £13.74
    benc Call   £4.50 £13.50 £20.97
    x
    Show

benc Show

benc Win Straight to the 6 £12.48   £33.45
  • edited May 2013
    Started a session at 13.15 with another player i know duonross on mastercash2 10nl, we are planning on playing for 24 hours straight if possible, might be a bit optimistic but going to give it a go lol so if you fancy be donated some money over the next 22 and a bit hours come and sit down for a bit. Going to be a long slog.. going to need all the luck i can get.
  • edited May 2013
    Started a session at 13.15 with another player i know duonross on mastercash2 10nl, we are planning on playing for 24 hours straight if possible, might be a bit optimistic but going to give it a go lol so if you fancy be donated some money over the next 22 and a bit hours come and sit down for a bit. Going to be a long slog.. going to need all the luck i can get.
    Posted by benc
    Youre mad! I did 18 hours with 2 short breaks, by 2 am I was halucinating! All the best we have to have our challenges in life dont we?

• edited May 2013
    lol i hope i don't get to the point of hallucinating, had some long coursework sessions so feel like i'm capable , no doubt have some interesting pots to put in here tomorrow
  • edited May 2013
    Hi benc

good luck with this both of you.

24 hours is a long time (it's a whole day you know...and night.  lol)

when I first joined Sky,i played from 9am Saturday to 6am Sunday  (21 hours straight,and yes I was you know what (cream crackered.  lol)

hope you have plenty of sandwiches and coffee ready.  lol

(* *)
       ^
    dev
  • edited May 2013
    Thanks Dev, should come join if your on the tables at any point will be good fun, lots of money to be won lol

Just seen that the site is closed between 4-8 for maintenence, what a nightmare will definetly play till 4, then be back on the table at 8  as soon as it opens again, kind of beats the point but ahh well will still be a challenge and be 24 hours in total,probably be harder to have 4 hours off and come straight back pro plus wll definetly be needed.
  • edited May 2013
    Ah a reason to read this thread :)

I think the hands you get shown in that spot are AA/KK/AK/AQ and... KQ clubs. Lucky for you.. :)
  • edited May 2013
    lol yep by narrow part of your range i guess it means 1 specific hand, was a bad call i think in hindsight, won some back off me earlier though! gl at the tables.