You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

OFFICIAL TOTAL PLAYER THREAD

Comments

• edited February 2010

So, it's Saturday again, the day some TP-ers love, & some hate.

It's Super Saturday if they survive, & Sad Saturday if they don't.

The survivors need no words - they'll be so happy, & deservedly so. Those who don't get through, those are the ones I feel for.

Who will get through tonight? Well I could not begin to predict - what a tough Job Matt has on tonight.

It's a tough Show to do, too, as until Matt makes his reveals, Rich & I don't know who they are, so there's a lot of on-the-hoof ad-libbing.

I'd like to say to all of Team Matt, what a wonderful week it's been, great feedback, great reports, & more Railing than I've seen here since the Viva Las Vegas Finals last year. The length of this Thread says it all, too - one of the biggest threads ever on Sky Poker. So thank you Matt, & all 6 of Team Matt. Which will be 3 in 10 hours time......ugh.

Anyway, good luck to Boyley, Brown, Flashy, James, Sharky, & Sparce.

And on Monday, it all starts again, when Team Tuck join the fray.
  • edited February 2010
    really looking forward to tonight,

pity 3 have to go,

gl all especially matt lol ,

rover and out !
  • edited February 2010

TK - sent you a PM.

• edited February 2010

GL everyone tonight.
    Been a really interesting / tough week.

• edited February 2010
    Well done to all 6.

Going to be hard to choose between them all:

Sharks - won a tourney
    Sparce - built the biggest roll
    Charles - showed true character and class to come back on the 3rd night
    James - Kept on getting his money in ahead but lucking out so bad.

Boyle And brown - very consistent and did well.

All of them true TPlayers.

Dave

• edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL TOTAL PLAYER THREAD:
    TK - sent you a PM.
    Posted by jakally
    Hi Neil,

Have replied.

See you tomorrow, at DTD!
  • edited February 2010
    Well, I'm in the office right now getting ready for tonight's show.

I've been following the progress of Team Matt all this week via this thread and I'm seriously impressed at the ability on display.

Much harder choice for Matt this week imo- whoever is left out is going to feel a little hard done by. But the reality is, EVERY player on all teams, except just ONE person is going out this competition sooner or later and I feel sure that our rejected finalists tonight will handle it with dignity and class.

Despite the coming pain and anguish, I'm looking forward to the moment of truth tonight at around 10.45pm.

Good luck, all six of you!

:)
  • edited February 2010
    Well, I'm in the office right now getting ready for tonight's show. I've been following the progress of Team Matt all this week via this thread and I'm seriously impressed at the ability on display. Much harder choice for Matt this week imo- whoever is left out is going to feel a little hard done by. But the reality is, EVERY player on all teams, except just ONE person is going out this competition sooner or later and I feel sure that our rejected finalists tonight will handle it with dignity and class. Despite the coming pain and anguish, I'm looking forward to the moment of truth tonight at around 10.45pm. Good luck, all six of you! :)
    Posted by RICHORFORD

Hi Rich could you tell me what TOTAL PLAYER is please?? plus what time is it on telly & when??

many thanks

dtw
  • edited February 2010
    Hi Mike,

Thanks for your question- everything you need to know about TP (and some stuff you probably didn't!) is right here...

Click on this link for the official Total Player site

And it's on live tonight at 10pm!
  • edited February 2010
    Good luck to the six Matt'ers this evening, it's going to be exciting viewing.  

Shaun - I'll be getting back to you early next week.
  • edited February 2010

Just a quick good luck to everyone tonight; all five of u r class players!  Have fun choosing matt!!!

Now i am going to run to the pub for the rugby! running late!! XXXX

• edited February 2010
    Good luck to the six Matt'ers this evening, it's going to be exciting viewing.   Shaun - I'll be getting back to you early next week.
    Posted by Sky_Des
    You know waht they say Des, when the chips are down it REALLY Matters sigh, seriously good luck all
  • edited February 2010
    Hi Mike, Thanks for your question- everything you need to know about TP (and some stuff you probably didn't!) is right here... Click on this link for the official Total Player site And it's on live tonight at 10pm!
    Posted by RICHORFORD

cheers m8

michael
  • edited February 2010
    Looking forward to tonight! Love watching the shows on a sat night, and especially the hands submitted by the top players last week. More of the same tonight. Learning all the time, watching u guys play and hearing the thinking behind the play can only help my game.

Again, its too late to wish you good luck, but I do wish you all well, keep enjoying the experience ;)

DOHH
  • edited February 2010
    Good luck to everyone tonight, specially James, Naomi and Charles... Good luck guys see you on the otherside hopefully...

GB
  • edited February 2010
    Good luck tonight guys !

One more week....!
  • edited February 2010
    Good luck peeps!
  • edited February 2010
    play the presenter tonight! - come ask anything you want
  • edited February 2010
    All the best to my fellow TPers tonight TENSE TIMES!!!! Good luck all.
  • edited February 2010
    I think James has bagged all the gay votes with that interview ;-)

(He wont mind me saying that)
  • edited February 2010
    Well done to James, David and Naomi,

Unlucky to Charles and the others - you all did great to get this far.

Dave
  • edited February 2010

Well done to Sharky, James and Sparce............. edge of the seat stuff, but top players, and all got a great chance of going all the way.

Really feel for Flash, BD and Boyle.
    Heads up high guys, must have been a close call.

• edited February 2010
    Well done you 3. Told you, you would be in Naomi ;-)

Best of luck for the next stage what ever it is.
  • edited February 2010
    wp to the 3 that went through, its been fun for me anyway, wasnt really expecting to go through anyhow. Its fair choice imo
  • edited February 2010
    Yeh well done all, i guessed these three before the show started - didnt want to publish it though in case people thought i had insider knowledge lol
  • edited February 2010
    thanks jakally, haha, yeah sparces br, sharks mtt sucess and james is too good not go through. 3 i predicted aswell.
  • edited February 2010
    wd to the 3 qualifyers. And to the other 3 guys, at least you have made yourself a few quid ;)

DOHH
  • edited February 2010

Wow!

I need to head home tonight, so I'll update the thread properly tomorrow, all being well.

To confirm & with not a little sadness, tonight we lost Flashy, Boyley, & Brown. Poker can be a brutal game.

But we also saw three guys - no, 2 guys, & 1 young lady - progress through to the next phase as follows: 

Sparce

Sharky

lJAMESl

What an eclectic mix this TP has thrown up!

Well played, & commisserations, as appropriate.

Monday sees Team Tuck enter the fray.

I fancy we ain't seen nothing yet.....

Night all, & enjoy the rest of the weekend. I'll be at DTD on Sunday, where TP-ers DanTB, Ben Nuttall, & Jakally are doing their filmed interviews, then there'll be some dancing in the £150 Freezeout. If anyone wants to come along - see you there, for the 3pm start! 
  • edited February 2010

just got in..... very well done naomi and james! and well done sparce, glad u all made it into stage two! congrats :)

• edited February 2010
    Commiserations to Flash, Brownndog and Boylebag

Supremely tough week - I think you've done yourselves proud. Absolute class in play and the way you've conducted yourselves and congratulated the guys on the forum.

Next week the 12 become 9.

Good luck to all of Team David - who start their bootcamp on Monday.

Oh and "Meanybum" says good luck to all of you who are being interviewed in Nottingham tomorrow - I know you will do yourselves proud!

Axx