You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

OFFICIAL TOTAL PLAYER THREAD

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Well just finished... Finished 3rd in £100 Gtee. Got the chips in again a big fav KJ vs K10 yup send the 10 grrrrr..

Nevermind £25 added to the roll

£717 profit on night £19 .  If only the cash went better for me tonight I would be well over £800..

Tomorrows another day..

Well done to all the other guys/gal.

This has truly been 1 fantastic competition and feel totally privileged to be part of it..

Good luck tomorrow TPer's

GB

• edited February 2010
    Hi guys,

With regards to the 9 seater SNG - i need to know whether you are happy for it to be for the glory - (no entry fee / prize)
    If not it will be impossible for all of you to take part.

If you could post your views below, i'd appreciate it.

Good luck this eve!

Kind Regards

Aisling
  • edited February 2010
    I'll still play as it'd be fun! Suppose the prize would have to be the bragging rights again!!!!!
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL TOTAL PLAYER THREAD:
    I'll still play as it'd be fun! Suppose the prize would have to be the bragging rights again!!!!!
    Posted by phil12uk
    + 1. Happy with that:)
  • edited February 2010

Yup, the money is irrelevant, we all should be involved!

• edited February 2010

Tonight is Leg 3 of the Round-Robin SNG in Phase 2. So confusing, all these numbers!

But if tonight is anything like last night, it will be a RaliFest.

What drama last night, with every player featuring somehow, & the action went on very late, well past Midnight. And we saw some wonderfully constructed & presented Posts by the TP-ers as they reported in, one after the other. Well-Presented Posts are easy to read, & the easier they are to read, the better the message gets across.

The pressure is now rising inexorably, & tonight could be a stunner.

And it's not a Bankroll Challenge, but clearly, Bankroll levels & control is an element of it.

And ultimately, once it's down to 3, the Sky Poker players will decide who they think is the Sky Poker Total Player.

All still to play for TP-ers, & I send every single one of you a carrier bag chock-full of tikay Run-Good Vibes.

Go do it.
  • edited February 2010
    Ok Best of Luck Tpers! Hope all goes well for our final night...see you at the tables:)
  • edited February 2010
    Good luck everyone tonight :)

happy for free sng.

XXXX
  • edited February 2010
    good luck all in 2nights  games. x
  • edited February 2010
    Gl dudes and dudette!
  • edited February 2010
  • edited February 2010
    Good luck all tonight!
  • edited February 2010
    Have fun tonight all :)
  • edited February 2010
    Can I have yipeees password if he isnt playing tonight's sit n go lol :D

gl everyone

Browndog
  • edited February 2010

Tonight's RR3 Result was.......

WINNER - Dohhhhhhh

2nd - Phil12UK

3rd - Sparce

4th - lJAMESl

5th - yipeeyappee

6th - Dantb10.

So Nutter & Phil both share the distinction of a 1st & a 2nd in this Series - some effort that.
  • edited February 2010
    well done Dohhhhhhh..! and unlucky phil, shame about the miss-click call,ill believe ya.lol.
  • edited February 2010

Reporting in For Phase 2, evening 3.

Final Evening underway and I wanted to play a few MTTs, and grind out in cash to reach my 6 hrs criteria. I was also looking forward to railing the TP SNG tonight after playing previously was really exciting to watch. Well done to Dohh and Phil for taking the top spots and Very Well played to the others.

2 hands into cash I get coolered for £100, both turned Nut St8 I hold AQ vs. AJ, all in. River brought 4 to a flush, he has Ac. So it just wasn’t happening in cash tonight for me, so I called it a day at 10pm. I hadn’t recouped my previous loss, and didn’t think it was worth playing further, at risk of losing more the way I had been running.

The 8pm Open went well. Finished 109th, after making some moves to increase my chips, and running into hands every time.

Alongside this I played the 7pm Forum Deep stack which I seemed to be crushing until the final table, there was 5 of us left when I lost 2 races within 5 minutes, and I think I bubbled the cash which was annoying, I wanted 1st though so wasn’t to bothered by that. So finished 5th/29.

I ended the last Hour by playing a HU SNG and also the £200 guar Mtt which started @ 10pm, I’m currently still in this, and hoping for a Final table if not win. Current position5th/9th

SNG       Loss       £38.00

MTT       TBC

CASH     Loss       £121.84

End BR                  £838.76

It has been a thoroughly enjoyable week, and the support and rail for all the TPers has been really great, so thanks everyone! The team spirit within the TPers has also been fantastic, and I wish everyone the best of Luck Saturday evening. It’s going to be so harsh losing 1 from each team, but I feel no matter what the outcome on Saturday this will be a great experience and learning curve to take with me in the future. Well played and Goodnight all.

TP_Sharksb.

• edited February 2010
    Final night closure

I came 2nd in tonight's TP sng which, after last night's 1st should have me jumping for joy.  However, a couple of things really got to me within the game which badly affected my state of mind - both for the sng and for the cash games afterwards.   

3 handed and I button raise with QJ. Dohhhhhh shoves and I get sticky click on the laptop and misclick call - he has 5,5 and we're racing............I lose and suddenly from being dominant and in control I'm now behind and tilting. In hindsight, I should have turned off the chat as that didnt help my state of mind with the jokey comments!!!

I get HU vs Dohhhhhh and on a board of 2,7,8,9 all the money is in (Dohhhhh has 22 for set and i have 6,10 for straight) River binks the 8 and from being a card away from winning, I'm now behind in chips and the wind was proverbiably knocked from me!!  TBH I never recovered for the night after that second blow and although I then got lucky myself with my 8,6 rivering to beat his JJ (although a much smaller pot) I never regained my usual composure. Congrats to Dohhhhhhh who played very well to take it down.

Played and lost a bit on cash with the main hand being my turned straight vs a rivered flush. I don't feel I played the hand bad, just felt it wasn't really gonna be my night!

Played 2 x mtt's and lost in both - main event with flopped straight vs higher flopped straight and the other with JJ vs A6.............just not my night!

Final Bankroll £824.07

I'll post a bit more when I've reflected more on the night but need to take away the positives from the 3 nights:

Made £240 profit
    Won 1 and came 2nd in other TP sng
    Came 35th in Primo 
    Played solidly without any real mistakes (misclick the exception) against quality players

Over the 6 TP nights, I made profit in 5 of them which I must take heart over as well.

Cheers for all the railing and support over the last few days too.  Well wishes have been greatly appreciated :)

Phil

• edited February 2010
    Decided to really go for it tonight! Felt I had to win big with my small roll to get a look in! Even though I think I have the best mtt record of our group. Gambled a bit with cash but it never worked out! Lost a big pot to Sparce which was just an epic cooler He raises 2 callers I squeeze QQ folds back to him he shoves I snap call he has KK! GG! was about a £440 pot I think so would of been a nice addition to my roll and possibly could of changed my chances!

As for the SNG just couldn't get any hands thought I played well enough really had no cards most of the time and was making do with what I could. 
    Took a big hit when Dohhh hero called me with 8s. It seemed after that Phil hit the deck in ridiculous fashion especially versus me blind on blind too.
    And there was nothing I could do really. Think had the competition been a bit longer I would of shone alot more but thats Poker and I accept my fate that is I am most certainly out!

Roll ended on £199

Gg folks gn and gl everyone for the next stage! (Especially my friend and fellow team mate Sharky!)

lJAMESl
  • edited February 2010

Hey guys, Im not gonna go into detail tonight, as I don't feel very well, and want to go to bed.

I will post more about my night, and my thoughts tomorrow morning.

I ended the night on £400 - give or take 63 pence ;)

Very proud of myself tonight. I havent had chat on at all, apart from a brief convo with James, so apologies to anyone who supported me in the chatbox.

And James I just saw ur comment as I exited the BH, It's copps18@HM,com 

Night all. DOHH

• edited February 2010
    Decided to really go for it tonight! Felt I had to win big with my small roll to get a look in! Even though I think I have the best mtt record of our group. Gambled a bit with cash but it never worked out! Lost a big pot to Sparce which was just an epic cooler He raises 2 callers I squeeze QQ folds back to him he shoves I snap call he has KK! GG! was about a £440 pot I think so would of been a nice addition to my roll and possibly could of changed my chances! As for the SNG just couldn't get any hands thought I played well enough really had no cards most of the time and was making do with what I could.  Took a big hit when Dohhh hero called me with 8s. It seemed after that Phil hit the deck in ridiculous fashion especially versus me blind on blind too. And there was nothing I could do really. Think had the competition been a bit longer I would of shone alot more but thats Poker and I accept my fate that is I am most certainly out! Roll ended on £199 Gg folks gn and gl everyone for the next stage! (Especially my friend and fellow team mate Sharky!) lJAMESl
    Posted by TP_ljamesl
    Awe James, dont be so hard on yourself, you played a superb game tonight as you have throughout this competition. You have been very unlucky with the bankroll, but this does not reflect you as a player or how you have played in this competition. You deserve too go through  as anyone else does.
  • edited February 2010
    Reporting in For Phase 2, evening 3. Final Evening underway and I wanted to play a few MTTs, and grind out in cash to reach my 6 hrs criteria. I was also looking forward to railing the TP SNG tonight after playing previously was really exciting to watch. Well done to Dohh and Phil for taking the top spots and Very Well played to the others. 2 hands into cash I get coolered for £100, both turned Nut St8 I hold AQ vs. AJ, all in. River brought 4 to a flush, he has Ac. So it just wasn’t happening in cash tonight for me, so I called it a day at 10pm. I hadn’t recouped my previous loss, and didn’t think it was worth playing further, at risk of losing more the way I had been running. The 8pm Open went well. Finished 109 th, after making some moves to increase my chips, and running into hands every time.   Alongside this I played the 7pm Forum Deep stack which I seemed to be crushing until the final table, there was 5 of us left when I lost 2 races within 5 minutes, and I think I bubbled the cash which was annoying, I wanted 1 st though so wasn’t to bothered by that. So finished 5 th /29. I ended the last Hour by playing a HU SNG and also the £200 guar Mtt which started @ 10pm, I’m currently still in this, and hoping for a Final table if not win. Current position5th/9th SNG        Loss       £38.00 MTT        TBC CASH     Loss       £121.84 End BR                   £838.76 It has been a thoroughly enjoyable week, and the support and rail for all the TPers has been really great, so thanks everyone! The team spirit within the TPers has also been fantastic, and I wish everyone the best of Luck Saturday evening. It’s going to be so harsh losing 1 from each team, but I feel no matter what the outcome on Saturday this will be a great experience and learning curve to take with me in the future. Well played and Goodnight all. TP_Sharksb.    
    Posted by TP_SharksB
    Took down the £200 guarenteed. 1st for £115.00. Feel like whatever happens now was a nice personal achievement to win 2 MTTS during my time as a TP contender. They only had a small number of runners compared to the open I guess, Still a win though:)
  • edited February 2010
    So, thats it!

Phase 2 complete! Its been sooo tough for all the tp'ers, we've all had our own little battles, hurdles to overcome, challenges won and lost, and hopefully we all come out the other side better poker players as a result!

So i started the night, i had £900 in the bankroll, and my aim was to get it over the £1000 barrier for the first time! 

First tho i had to attend to the round robin sng! Once again phil saw to it that i didnt do well when my 10 10 met his jj on a 789 board and i failed to improve! GG

Then the main event came, i had a good cash last night and was hoping for more of the same, but as the blinds rose i ad to shove with aj and was looked up my kj. GG

So onto cash, i sat at a 100nl table and managed to lose 3 buy ins in quick succession to some 'questionable plays' to be polite. At this stage, ED was on the mentoring duties and im glad in a way, so he could see i wasnt tilting as it might of appeared from the outside. We couldnt believe our eyes for around an hour, but i kept faith and managed to turn it all around standing with about £600. £500 of it being my own :(

For the last hour i decided to multi table the cash and try to grind out a small profit. I managed to lose a £300 pot with the oppo having a 5% chance on the river. GG

So, although it was a night of ups and downs, highs and lows, i wouldnt change it!

The swings in poker can be huge and i hope ive shown my mentor i can cope  mentally with the pressure.

So my final balance is  £1010

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all ther railers and supporters, my mentor, and all the other total players. The support we have all shown each other has been amazing, when at the end of the day we all want to win. I feel priviledged to have been apart of it and feel i have learned a great deal from all of you.

Good luck on saturday peeps.

Dan
  • edited February 2010
    So, thats it! Phase 2 complete! Its been sooo tough for all the tp'ers, we've all had our own little battles, hurdles to overcome, challenges won and lost, and hopefully we all come out the other side better poker players as a result! So i started the night, i had £900 in the bankroll, and my aim was to get it over the £1000 barrier for the first time!  First tho i had to attend to the round robin sng! Once again phil saw to it that i didnt do well when my 10 10 met his jj on a 789 board and i failed to improve! GG Then the main event came, i had a good cash last night and was hoping for more of the same, but as the blinds rose i ad to shove with aj and was looked up my kj. GG So onto cash, i sat at a 100nl table and managed to lose 3 buy ins in quick succession to some 'questionable plays' to be polite. At this stage, ED was on the mentoring duties and im glad in a way, so he could see i wasnt tilting as it might of appeared from the outside. We couldnt believe our eyes for around an hour, but i kept faith and managed to turn it all around standing with about £600. £500 of it being my own :( For the last hour i decided to multi table the cash and try to grind out a small profit. I managed to lose a £300 pot with the oppo having a 5% chance on the river. GG So, although it was a night of ups and downs, highs and lows, i wouldnt change it! The swings in poker can be huge and i hope ive shown my mentor i can cope  mentally with the pressure. So my final balance is   £1010 I would like to take this opportunity to thank all ther railers and supporters, my mentor, and all the other total players. The support we have all shown each other has been amazing, when at the end of the day we all want to win. I feel priviledged to have been apart of it and feel i have learned a great deal from all of you. Good luck on saturday peeps. Dan
    Posted by TP_Dantb
    Was on one of the NL100 tables with Dan, fair play to you mate you were on there for half an hour and totally dominated the table imo, you turned £100 into £280 by making some great play - thankfully of that £180 profit on the table - only a quid or two was donated from me but well done mate it was great to play on the same table as you and to see how you put pressure on players and how fierce you are when using position to your advantage!! Well done again mate!!
  • edited February 2010
    Cheers for the kind words dylan!

What did u 3bet me wiv on that table? i showed u respect with my pre flop laydown!
  • edited February 2010
    Ugh!  Just came 3rd in my last tourney of the night, the £100 guaranteed. Wanted to win, Sooo gutting, Oh well!

So tonight i played a mixture, and felt i had one of those bad nights where nothing came together and lost 50:50s, coolers and hands where i was ahead.

Anyways, the sng started tonight and i changed my plan from last night.  Yesterday I thought i played like a bit of a wimp as I didnt want to look stupid in front of Matt.  I decided to lag it up and see what happens, put people in difficult decisions etc and try to get a chip lead.  Was going quite well except for having phil on my left who was hitting everytime i actually had a hand and i badly paid him off - He played really good, and i had to adjust the hands i was playing accordingly!  The problem with playing laggy is that sometimes u have to take some very thin lines, cause people will play back against u, hence my doubling up of james on a k773dd board with K9. when he was short. Oh well.  At this point I thought my table image was quite bad so tightened up considerably and eventually doubled up with kk to an A high 3bet shove.  
    In the end i got all in with AQ vs A5, split, then soon after 22 against phils AT and lost. GG, another 3rd and with it the taste of sour disappointment!

Mtts went similar.  In the main event i shoved kj utg with 2.2k on 150/300 and got called by 66.  Out 150th here.  That 66 seems to be my boogie hand as in another bounty hunter, 5 handed; utg raised, i shoved utg+2 with aq, and sb called with 66s which held.  So i was out of that one 20th, with Nutter gliding on to out perform me grrrrr.......

Played a few hu sngs, 4x 20+2 where i won 2 lost 2. and one 100+10 which i won (though this one was really weird - think the guy was getting dc or something???) He played super lag to the point of maniac, i am sure it was a fun game to watch, while it lasted........

Cash went very badly tonight, had hands like 2p all in on a flop vs oesd and lose, AK vs kk pf and lose etc, and generally could not hit anything. Did get one good beat though, KK to james QQ which sucks for him espec as it was a 400 pot (1/2nl).  He really did deserve a bit of a spin up as we all know he is one of the best players here, just a shame the gamble not work this time.  But chin up, i echo what sharks said, in that u have played really well and deserve to go through as much as everyone and its all really open!

So i have finished the night on 1565.69. 

Have had a really fun couple of days with the sng, the challenges, and tournies.  I really like how we all had good times chatting and bantering as well as rallying around eachother.  I think it demonstrates whoever eventually gets through will be a great ambassador for sky and indeed the game.  So i am wishing everyone luck for sat and getting through.

And thank you everyone for the gl msg's and railing.  Hope i keep you entertained.  Watch out for sunday and part 2 of sparticus vs yippeeyappie. 3 tables 2/4 nl :)  Lets see sparks fly :P

Happy hunting

XXXXXXXXX

• edited February 2010
    Hey People,

Tonight I decided to take it really easy and try get a decent MTT result or two as that is all I played. I played about 12 I think and only made money in two of them so I made a loss on the night. I got my self in some pretty good positions and the cards didn't fall for me when we were deep / close to bubbles. 

Thats the nature of MTTs though and they have a huge variance factor. So tonight the loss is small £40ish but i suppose I had to make one sooner or later ! Hopefully provided I am here for phase three i can pull a couple out the bag.

The three nights has been fantastic and I would have took a win / second in both sngs and a 600 profit. Phil and Dohhhh also winning a sng each was not so good for my progression chances but they earnt their wins and well done to them. I wish them both luck on progression to the next round.

So the final bankroll is £1520

• edited February 2010
            Watch out for sunday and part 2 of sparticus vs yippeeyappie. 3 tables 2/4 nl :)  Lets see sparks fly :P Happy BUM hunting XXXXXXXXX
    Posted by TP_Sparce      
    FYP :)

Well played all..... some very impressive results...... wish i could double my roll every 6 days lol :)
  • edited February 2010
    Ugh!  Just came 3rd in my last tourney of the night, the £100 guaranteed. Wanted to win, Sooo gutting, Oh well! So tonight i played a mixture, and felt i had one of those bad nights where nothing came together and lost 50:50s, coolers and hands where i was ahead. Anyways, the sng started tonight and i changed my plan from last night.  Yesterday I thought i played like a bit of a wimp as I didnt want to look stupid in front of Matt.  I decided to lag it up and see what happens, put people in difficult decisions etc and try to get a chip lead.  Was going quite well except for having phil on my left who was hitting everytime i actually had a hand and i badly paid him off - He played really good, and i had to adjust the hands i was playing accordingly!  The problem with playing laggy is that sometimes u have to take some very thin lines, cause people will play back against u, hence my doubling up of james on a k773dd board with K9. when he was short. Oh well.  At this point I thought my table image was quite bad so tightened up considerably and eventually doubled up with kk to an A high 3bet shove.   In the end i got all in with AQ vs A5, split, then soon after 22 against phils AT and lost. GG, another 3rd and with it the taste of sour disappointment! Mtts went similar.  In the main event i shoved kj utg with 2.2k on 150/300 and got called by 66.  Out 150th here.  That 66 seems to be my boogie hand as in another bounty hunter, 5 handed; utg raised, i shoved utg+2 with aq, and sb called with 66s which held.  So i was out of that one 20th, with Nutter gliding on to out perform me grrrrr....... Played a few hu sngs, 4x 20+2 where i won 2 lost 2. and one 100+10 which i won (though this one was really weird - think the guy was getting dc or something???) He played super lag to the point of maniac, i am sure it was a fun game to watch, while it lasted........ Cash went very badly tonight, had hands like 2p all in on a flop vs oesd and lose, AK vs kk pf and lose etc, and generally could not hit anything. Did get one good beat though, KK to james QQ which sucks for him espec as it was a 400 pot (1/2nl).  He really did deserve a bit of a spin up as we all know he is one of the best players here, just a shame the gamble not work this time.  But chin up, i echo what sharks said, in that u have played really well and deserve to go through as much as everyone and its all really open! So i have finished the night on 1565.69.   Have had a really fun couple of days with the sng, the challenges, and tournies.  I really like how we all had good times chatting and bantering as well as rallying around eachother.  I think it demonstrates whoever eventually gets through will be a great ambassador for sky and indeed the game.  So i am wishing everyone luck for sat and getting through. And thank you everyone for the gl msg's and railing.  Hope i keep you entertained.  Watch out for sunday and part 2 of sparticus vs yippeeyappie. 3 tables 2/4 nl :)  Lets see sparks fly :P Happy hunting XXXXXXXXX
    Posted by TP_Sparce

Has the lad not ;eant

• edited February 2010
    Morning all, the headaches gone so can report in on last night now. 

Plan last night was to only play the minimum, the sng and the open. After the disaster of Monday night, I decided to avoid the cash tables, and try to hit a "big win" to make my final bankroll look respectable. 

I started the sit and go, by playing ultra tight. The sit and go overall was really really wierd, not what I expected at all. I played really tight agg, until about an our after the break I 3 bet sparce OOP with AK, a guy who had been raising loads of pots. I missed, fired twice, he floated the flop and shoved the turn. I'm not used to playing with a tight image, and kinda expected him to only play back with big hands here, but he used his position, and stack V well.

In the mid stages I started to steal alot of blinds, increased my stack from 2.9k to 4.2k without showing a hand. Then came the key hand against James who raised my button, I 3 bet and he shoved. My instincts said call with 88 here, and considered passing only briefly. In the end I decided to trust the instincts, and it was the right call. He said later he didn't like the call - and I had chat off so Id imagine I was getting abit of stick at the time, but it was key as it doubled me to 8k, and was 2/4.

First mistake I made came when I made a V bet against phil with top pair. He checked the river to me ten instantly min raised. H has a big stack, and looking back, I could only beat a bluff, but made a loose call. It was a great play by phil to check raise there. I guess that was 2 mistakes within 10 seconds. 

At this point, Phil was huge, and there were 3 stacks all kinda even around 6k. 

I raised James BB, and on an ace high flop got check min raised instantly. Holding king high, I picked something up, which just convinced me he didnt have the ace. Ive raised pre, lead out the flop, so It's a good spot to play it as though I'm holding the ace, so make the shove for my tourny and it gets through. 

I de the mistake in the last stt of going abit nuts on the bubble. So this time I decided to "change gears" and be abit more selective. I was still raising alot, but just gave up my sb abit more, to try and avoid becoming to predictable. 

The bubble burst and I got heads up with phil. I've been playing alot of heads up lately, so fancied my chances here. Started cagey - alot of limping and min raising, saw alot of flops. Then there was a hand which Phil has already mentioned, I flopped a set, and played it slow, allowing phil to hit a gut shot. I was 'gutted' but holdng a set against a straight is never THAT bad, and needed to the board to pair for me just this once!! please!!

I got lucky. And now had a chip lead. So I went to work, raising every button, sometimes raising his limp's, until I had him down to around 7k. (12 bb's) I had jacks, decided to limp on the button hoping for a raise behind. no luck, and the board came 3 low cards, I bet pot and called. Turn is an 8, giving phil top pair and a gut shot. I bet pot again, and he shoves. I call. I'm now 1 card away from victory, and the river is an 8. Ouch. 

We are now pretty level, 13k v my 17k I think. I turn up the aggro-ometer again. Raising most buttons, when I wasnt raising I would limp and lead out/raise the flop. These tactics were all pre meditated. I figured that Phil was playing back at me heads up when he had a hand. So any interest from him post flop and I would fold. I managed to get from 17k to 24k without showing down a hand I don't think, and was now just looking for the killer blow, a race maybe. 

It came when phil min raised my bb with ace 7, I decided he must have a hand, so the way to get it in with my AJ was to just shove. It held, and id won! 

I enjoyed the heads up battle, its my new fave game, so decided to jump straight to some HU sng's. I played 3 x £20 stt and won them all. 

I played 4 x £10 stt, 2 at the start and 2 at the end, and finished 2-2 with them.

Finished with the bankroll of £400 - Im amazed I had anything left at all after Monday when I completely lost the plot.

As I said last night, Im very proud of myself for sticking at it. I was resigned to not going any further in the competition, and still am, and at one point yesterday morning I even thought about not logging on at all, although only briefly. Decided this was the opportunity Id been waiting months for, an opportunity to test myself against these guys. And the opportunity and competition deserved alot more respect than to just give up, as well as the people who have been supporting me over the last few weeks, that's my mentor,guys on the forum, in PM's, my family, and the people behind the scenes at sky. 

If nothing else, Ive proved my game is capable of beating the best sky poker has to offer. Finishing 1st and third in the stt's is great, Id have snapped your hand off if you offered me that on saturday night. All of team Tuck won a sit and go each I believe, I dont think thats any co incidence, he has been a terrific help to me over the last 3 weeks. Its just a shame I made his decision easy for him by going nuts on monday night.

Enjoyed the comp all, thanx for everyones support on and off the tables.

DOHH