You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

OFFICIAL TOTAL PLAYER THREAD

Comments

• edited March 2010
    TP has been an excellent idea, a fascinating series. I can't choose between the finalists, it's an impossible choice, all 3 have awesome poker skills and come across as great guys.

It's a shame all 3 can't be sent to the WSOP, each one of them deserves it.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL TOTAL PLAYER THREAD:
    TP has been an excellent idea, a fascinating series. I can't choose between the finalists, it's an impossible choice, all 3 have awesome poker skills and come across as great guys. It's a shame all 3 can't be sent to the WSOP, each one of them deserves it.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Im sure all 3 will get there one way or another......good luck to you all tonight
  • edited March 2010
    guys i would just like to say what an amazing journey you have all embarked on and this is just the beggining for one of you. You all are worthy of this fantastic prize but as with many competitions there can only be one winner i know two of you very well, and i can say that my vote was very tough decision for me to make because i have so much respect for the three of you but vote i did and whoever wins enjoy because poker has no boundries of age,creed,etc its there for us all to enjoy however seriously we take it,one of you is going to go to the pinacle of World Poker the WSOP the other two it would be a surprise if you dont qualify via another route best of luck to you all and may the best man win yours Mark aka Mabsue
  • edited March 2010
    hi guys
    would just like to say as being a new player to the site how much i love it
    specially the banter btween you guys
    gotta say sparces play has really impressed me
    great  show as always thanks
  • edited March 2010
    It's been a blast and congrats to all 3 of you for getting this far.  Well done to the winner tonight as ur 3 great guys! :)
  • edited March 2010
    Watched the show  tonight ....
    It's been a pleasure to  see these three guys ,
    all three will be good  for the 'community' and Skypoker ..
    so   good luck  to  the winner, and all three show yourselves to be a credit to  the game of poker .. glk  benny
  • edited March 2010
    well done dan. ul sparce and nutter. xx
  • edited March 2010
    Watched the show  tonight .... It's been a pleasure to  see these three guys , all three will be good  for the 'community' and Skypoker .. so   good luck  to  the winner, and all three show yourselves to be a credit to  the game of poker .. glk  benny
    Posted by bennydip2
    n1 benny respect m8y ,

+1 well done to all 3 players all winners !
  • edited March 2010
    WELL DONE DAN... U GOT MY VOTE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SCARES ME MOST IF I MEET U IN A TOURNY !
    YOU WIL DO GREAT IN WSOP
  • edited March 2010
    deserved winner well done dan
  • edited March 2010
    Wow...3 Superb players, Really felt for you both, David and Ben, Unlucky guys.
    Really elated for you though Dan Very well done.
  • edited March 2010
     i think the reactions from sparce and nutter show how great the sky community is and how much respect all these player had for each other. very respectful, all 3 would of represented sky poker well.

think tikay summed it up when he said this is probably the best poker community in the world
  • edited March 2010
    Congrats Dan - very well deserved.

Ben and David - u guys rule too
  • edited March 2010
    well done dan,and to the other guys...........well done too sky made one guys dream come true!ME NEXT! lol
  • edited March 2010
    Huge congrats Dan...... next step is to make Nov9 :)  gl in vegas!!!
  • edited March 2010
    Wow...3 Superb players, Really felt for you both, David and Ben, Unlucky guys. Really elated for you though Dan Very well done.
    Posted by Sharksbite
    Ps. Now go get a straw for that bottle Ben, you looked like you needed it..
  • edited March 2010
    Wd to Dan - good luck in Vegas man.
  • edited March 2010
    excellent well done to all three but especially Dan i am sure the other guys will get there somehow it just seems as if its meant to be Ben mate you looked petrified just before they announced the result well done mate hope to see you at the tables soon
  • edited March 2010

Well done Dan!! Unlucky Ben and David - you both done well!! ANd the dignity you showed was brilliant :)

• edited March 2010
    Congrats Dan

Dave
  • edited March 2010
    Well Done Dan! What An Achievement!! David and Ben you guys were great and deserved it just as much......... I'm sure you guys will get your turn soon enough! :)
  • edited March 2010

Message from mickjenn1 to you guys -

"CONGRATZ DAN ALL THE BEST FOR VEGAS, AND BEN AND DAVE WELL DONT NO WAT 2 SAY LADS BUT UL AND ALL THE BEST IN THE VEGAS SATS, SURE U BOTH CAN BREEZE THRU"

• edited March 2010
    As one of the guys from 'behind the scenes', I just wanted to say well done to Dan - a worthy winner of Total Player and one who, when he does board that plane to Las Vegas, has a GREAT chance of going the whole way.

I also wanted to commend Ben and David on how well they took it. Poker is an emotionally tough game. It doesn't matter if it's the case card that turns up on the river or finding out that this wasn't quite your time, the job of a poker player is to do the best they can, get it in good, and hope the rest of it works for you. When those beats come, you have to brush it off and remember it's part of the game. The best players in the world know their time will come and don't let the adversity of *this* moment set them backwards. Ben and David showed the class, dignity and most of all poker talent which - as Tikay and Richard rightly pointed out on several occasions tonight - will get them a long, long way in poker.

Lastly, I hope the Community joins me in congratulating Des and all of the team for bringing a genuinely innovative show format to Sky Poker. Total Player has been bold, compelling and of the highest quality from the first show to the last. 

Sky Poker: one of the greatest poker communities out there - fact.
    Home of some awesome, awesome players - fact.
    Dan Brown - congratulations. You can now go and win even bigger prizes - fact.

Sky Dave

• edited March 2010

Huge congrats to Dan and heartfelt commiserations to Ben and David, whilst the journey for Dan continues in the public eye I have a feeling that if the WSOP is deep in the hearts of not only Ben and David, but in any of the TP'ers then it could be a hell of a reunion come June and July - that would be truly awesome!

gl gl wp gr8 game all -xXx-

Shaz

• edited March 2010
    very well done dan.unlucky ben and david.del
  • edited March 2010
    would just like to remind dan what he said. " if i win wsop i will put up 500k freeroll for everyone who voted for me" hold you to that. well done to all 3 of you, and go get em dan
  • edited March 2010

Awesome Dan - well deserved.
    Liked the understated response - you are too cool. :).

Feel for Ben and Sparce.........so near yet.. etc...

• edited March 2010
    would just like to remind dan what he said. " if i win wsop i will put up 500k freeroll for everyone who voted for me" hold you to that. well done to all 3 of you, and go get em dan
    Posted by pod1
    Hope by then sky have lost the record of who voted for him because i voted for sparce lol.......seriously well done to all 3, fasntastic achievment getting this far, I expect to see both nutter and sparce at the wsop anyway.
  • edited March 2010
    blimey 500k glad i voted for him, now all he has to do is get past 7,000+ people :) gl
  • edited March 2010
    David and Ben I feel for you but, like others have said, I'm sure we'll see you in Las Vegas one way or the other.

Huge congratulations to Dan and all the best for the rest of your journey.