You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Joke section.

Comments

• edited September 2014
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

• edited September 2014
    I bring you bad news....the inventor of the anagram died today.  May he "Erect a p enis"

• edited October 2014
    A man came home and was greeted by his wife dressed in a very sexy nightie. 'Tie me up,' she purred, 'and you can do anything you want.'
    So he tied her up and had a game of poker.

• edited October 2014
    "Dad, where did I come from?" asks this 10-years-old. The father was shocked that a 10 year old would be asking a question like that. He was hoping to wait a few more years before he would have to explain the facts of life, but he figured it was better a few years early than a few days too late, so, for the next two hours he explained every thing to his son. When he got finished, he asked his son what prompted his question to which his son replied, "I was talking to the new kid across the street and he said he came from Leeds, so I was just wondering where I came from."

• edited October 2014
    There are two types of people in this world, those that can extrapolate information from incomplete sentences.
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Joke section.:
    A man goes into a chiropodist,throws his boyo onto the counter and says"can you take a look at this please?" Bemused,the receptionist says"sir,this is a chiropodist,and that is most definitely not a foot" With a smile,the man says,"my dear,I know its not a foot,but its a good 11 inches" I'm here all week! Lol Soz
    Posted by bignoise10

A man walks into the jewellers and thwaps his one eyed trouser snake on the counter. The girl behind the counter says "can't you read? The sign says we only mend clocks!"
    The man replies "well in that case can you put two hands on this one"

Everyone laugh.Roll on snare drum.Curtains.Fade to black.

• edited October 2014
    A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses.
    She started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks they're stupid, stand up!" 
    After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up. 
    The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid Johnny?" 
    "No, miss, but I hate to see you standing there on your own!"

• edited October 2014
     Oscar Pistorius really did wake up this morning to a burglar in his loo!
  • edited October 2014
    Played poker with my wife last night, to see who does the ironing. The player with the worst hand has to fold.
  • edited October 2014
    Three engineers and three accountants were traveling by train to a conference. At the station, the three accountants each bought tickets and watched as the three engineers bought only one ticket.
    "How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?" asked an accountant.
    "Watch and you'll see", answered an engineer.
    They all boarded the train. The accountants took their respective seats, but the three engineers all crammed into a rest room and closed the door behind them. Shortly after the train departed, the conductor came around collecting tickets. He knocked on the restroom door and said, "Ticket, please".
    The door opened just a crack and a single arm emerged with a ticket in hand.
    The conductor took it and moved on.
    The accountants saw this and agreed it was a quite clever idea. So, after the conference, the accountants decide to copy the engineers on the return trip and save some money (being clever with money, and all that). When they got to the station, they bought a single ticket for the return trip. To their astonishment, the engineers didn't buy a ticket at all.
    "How are you going to ride without a ticket"? said one perplexed accountant.
    "Watch and you'll see", answered an engineer.
    When they boarded the train, the three accountants crammed into a restroom and the three engineers crammed into another one nearby. The train departed. Shortly afterward, one of the engineers left his restroom and walked over to the restroom where the accountants were hiding. He knocked on the door and said, "Ticket, please.
  • edited November 2014
    Judge: Haven’t I seen you before?
    Man: Yes, Your Honor. I taught your daughter how to play the drums.
    Judge: Twenty years!

• edited November 2014
    Max Clifford, Stuart Hall & Rolf Harris walk into an Irish pub.  Barman says "Not Yew Tree again!"
  • edited November 2014
    A teacher asks her class "Can anyone tell me the name of Robin Hood's girlfriend?"
    Little Paddy raises his hand and says "Yes Miss, it's Trudy Glen."
    "No Paddy, the answer is Maid Marion."
    "But Miss, what about the song? Robin Hood, Robin Hood, riding Trudy Glen."
  • edited November 2014

A Scouser died and went to heaven. When he got to the pearly gate Saint Peter told him that new rules were in effect due to the advances in education on earth. In order to gain admittance a prospective heavenly soul must answer three questions:
    1. Name two days of the week that begin with "T". 
    2. How many seconds are in a year? 
    3. What is God's first name?

The Scouser thought for a few minutes and answered...

1. The two days of the week that begin with "T" are Today and Tomorrow. 
    2. There are 12 seconds in a year. 
    3. God's first name is Howard."

Saint Peter said, "OK, I'll buy the Today and Tomorrow, even though it's not the answer I expected, so your answer is correct.
    But how did you get 12 seconds in a year, and why did you ever think that God's first name was Howard?"

The scouser replied, "Well, January 2nd, February 2nd,March 2nd, etc...." 
    "OK, I give you that," said Saint Peter, "but what about the God's first name stuff?"
    The scouser says the prayer...Our Father, who art in heaven, Howard be thy name...."
    Saint Peter let him in without another word.

• edited January 2015
    A man and his wife were sitting in the living room discussing a
    “Living Will”
    "Just so you know, I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine
    and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

His wife got up, unplugged the TV and threw out all the beer.

• edited January 2015
    It was dinner time on a British Airways flight from London to New York. As the flight attendant moved down the plane, she asked one of the passengers: “Would you like dinner?” “What are my choices?” asked the passenger. “Yes or No,” replied the attendant

• edited January 2015
    Robber: "Give me all your money. Otherwise you are chemistry! "
    Me: " Don't you mean history? "
    Robber: "Don't change the subject! "

• edited March 2015
    Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening windows.

• edited March 2015
    A couple, desperate to conceive a child, went to their priest and asked him to pray for them. "I'm going on a sabbatical to Rome," he replied, "and while I'm there, I'll light a candle for you."
    When the priest returned three years later, he went to the couple's house and found the wife pregnant, busily attending to two sets of twins. Elated, the priest asked her where her husband was so that he could congratulate him.
    "He's gone to Rome, to blow that fookin candle out" came the harried reply.

• edited April 2015
    Three men were discussing at a bar about coincidences. The first man said, " my wife was reading a "tale of two cities" and she gave birth to twins"
    "That’s funny", the second man remarked, "my wife was reading 'the three musketeers' and she gave birth to triplets"
    The third man shouted, "Good God, I have to rush home!"
    When asked what the problem was, he exclaimed, " When I left the house, my wife was reading Ali baba and the forty Thieves"!!!

• edited April 2015
    Three sisters, ages 92, 94, and 96, live together. One night the 96-year-0ld draws a bath. She puts one foot in and pauses. "Was I getting in the tub or out?" she yells.
    The 94-year-old shouts back, "I don't know, I'll come up to see." She starts up the stairs and stops. She shouts, "Was I going up or going down?"
    The 92-year-old is sitting at the kitchen table having tea, listening to her sisters. She shakes her head and says, "I sure hope I never get that forgetful", and knocks on wood for good measure. Then she yells, "I'll come up and help both of you as soon as I see who's at the door."

• edited April 2015
    One night a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy bar for possible Drink drivers. At closing time, he saw a fellow tumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, and try his keys in five different cars before he found his. Then he sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes. Everyone else left the bar and drove off. Finally he started his engine and began to pull away. The police officer was waiting for him. He stopped the driver, read him his rights and administered the Breathalyzer test. The results showed a reading of 0.0. The puzzled officer demanded to know how that could be. The driver replied, "Tonight I'm the designated decoy.”

• edited April 2015
    Two elderly ladies meet at the market after not seeing each other for some time. One asked how the other's husband was doing. "Oh! Rodger died last week. He went out to the garden to dig up a cabbage for dinner, had a heart attack and dropped dead right there in the vegetable patch."
    "Oh dear, I'm sorry," replied her friend, "What did you do?" 
    "Opened a can of peas instead."

• edited May 2015
    A man goes to the doctors and asks why he's been feeling ill. The doctor examines him and replies "I'm sorry to tell you, you've got the disease known as Yellow 24." "What's that?” the man asks. "It means your internal organs have started turning yellow - you've got 24 hours to live".
    The man goes home and tells his wife the bad news. His wife says "Well, will you come to bingo with me tonight then? Otherwise you'll never be able to." The man agrees so he and his wife go to the bingo. He finds that he's won the one-line and £10. He begins to think this isn't such a bad day after all. Twenty minutes later, he's won the full house and £150. He enters the lucky draw, worth £500, and wins that too. The bingo caller calls him up on stage.
    He says "I don't believe it, mate. You've won three competitions in a total of £660 in one night. You must be the luckiest man on the earth!"
    The man says "Well, no, I'm not. I've got Yellow 24."
    The bingo caller looks down at the piece of paper he's holding and starts clapping. "I don't believe it; he's won the raffle as well!"

• edited May 2015
    From my 11 year old daughters friend!

What has star trek and humans have in common? They both have clingons circuling Uranus. :S
  • edited May 2015
    Anyone remember Bill Clinton's impeachment? This is the true story of events leading up to it.
    President Bill was a tad hungry but didn't want the usual 4 course meal, to be honest he was getting a little disappointed with the meals he was being served, so he called for a pizza take away.
    A certain miss Monica Lewinski was said pizza delivery person, she was a little hard of hearing, but did the job to the best of her ability.
    Upon entering the White House she was directed to Bill's private quarters where he was eagerly awaiting his pepperoni deep stack, she presented the president with the succulent offering and proceeded to leave, he said "wait a minute,I want to see what it tastes like"
    Bill opened the box, took out a slice and started scoffing it down, well he had never tasted anything so delicious and it brought it home to him how bad the food was in the White House, he made an instant decision, and hollered "SACK MY COOK"
    Miss Lewinski said "yes Mr President"
    The rest as they say ..is history .
  • edited May 2015
    A cannibal visited the witch doctor with a serious skin rash.
    The doctor gave him a small pot of grease to rub on.
    He returned next week completely cured. " Wonderful stuff that what is it" he said.. the doc replied
    "My best friend died . I boiled him in a pot for six days then skimmed the grease off" 
    " What do you call it?" Said the cannibal.
    " Pal o' mine lotion" replied the witch doctor.

• edited June 2015
    A man mentioned to his landlord about the tenants in the apartment over his. “Many a night they stamp on the floor and shout till midnight.” When the landlord asked if it bothered him, he replied, “Not really, for I usually stay up and practice my trumpet till about that time most every night anyway.”

• edited June 2015
    "In Liverpool airport and noticed there was mistletoe hanging over the baggage counter?” I asked the clerk what is that for, “It’s so you can kiss good-bye to your luggage she replied.

• edited June 2015

WHATS THE BEST WAY TO UPSET  PHYCHICS

THROW THEM A SUPRISE PARTY