You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

AL's BAR

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : "All over people changing their votes...Along with their overcoats...If Adolf Hit ler flew in today...They'd send a limousine anyway" won't let me write hit man but instead of man = ler .... bizarre
    Posted by SighKO
    "The British Army...is waiting out there........and it weighs...fifteen hundred tonnes!"  lol

"White Youth...Black Youth,....Better find another solution"
  • Options
    edited February 2014

I've listened to these more times than you've waited for a 220 bus denzil..... haha

• Options
    edited February 2014
    "They said release Remote Control, but we didna want it on the label"

Rite new game,

Get Max to put some new stuff on his Juke box, name 3 groups to go on!! Clash already on!!

Mine... Stiff Little Fingers
               Undertones
               Squeeze / Jam.....[counts as one choice as mi idea, or i'll take mi football home, lol]
  • Options
    edited February 2014

My 3 choices.....

Madness
    Simpleminds

and.....Showaddywaddy....for Hitman's dress sense :)  xx
  • Options
    edited February 2014

I have a very wide range, but you would see more of me in Al's bar (steady!!) if you could add these to the jukebox, Mr Max

Pat Benetar
    Deacon Blue

partial to a bit of Elkie Books, Billy Joel, Peter Gabriel, Arctic Monkey's, Cyndi Lauper, Suede, Terry Hall  dat's me favs
  • Options
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Aww the Cheers song

Gets me a bit emotional
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    These are a must for the jukey..... My song & Song playing when you walk through the door
    Posted by MAXALLY

Was that the original..... or you and Hitman doing karaoke.... he he

• Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Was that the original..... or you and Hitman doing karaoke.... he he http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsEjsIbWq88
    Posted by SighKO
    just lovin the room decor there!!  would Al like it in here ya think!!
  • Options
    edited February 2014

*** IMPORTANT BAR ANNOUNCEMENT ***

This thread has now made it onto the top 15 most popular discussion threads on the home page.

I would like to thank all the contributors and the regs in here for a fine effort. WELL DONE ALL. Thanks also to all my hard working (?) staff.

KEEP IT GOING FOLKS! Love ya all :))
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    YEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Crack Open the Champooo, & bring on The Dancin Girls!!!!

Well done Alan Max !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    YEAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WELL DONE MAXALLY,1 PINK LADY PLEASE AND I WILL SOON BE DANCING:):):)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    YEAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WELL DONE MAXALLY,1 PINK LADY PLEASE AND I WILL SOON BE DANCING:):):)
    Posted by paige55
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Dancing on the bar!!!!!

Where do I sign up ;o))

xx
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Dancing on the bar!!!!! Where do I sign up ;o)) xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    "Health and Safety"  have been round Al  and Dancing on the Bar is Prohibited, plus Belly Dancing ? However Rain Dancing is Allowed my plants need watering. ! 
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Just got round to checking the result for the monthly DTD...

PlayerWk 1Wk 2Wk 3Wk4Wk5Avge3 From 5PosMAXALLY (TKP)50-------6643-------531DARNTOOTIN-------429594-------772
    I'd like to to say you were a jammy so and so but your score is miles ahead.

Very well played son.

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Just got round to checking the result for the monthly DTD... Player Wk 1 Wk 2 Wk 3 Wk 4 Wk 5 Avge 3 From 5 Pos MAXALLY (TKP) 50 ------- 66 43 ------- 53 1 DARNTOOTIN ------- 42 95 94 ------- 77 2 I'd like to to say you were a jammy so and so but your score is miles ahead. Very well played son.
    Posted by Darntootin

Cheers DAD!

Very gracious in defeat Sir, Have a pint (or two) on me.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Just got round to checking the result for the monthly DTD... Player Wk 1 Wk 2 Wk 3 Wk 4 Wk 5 Avge 3 From 5 Pos MAXALLY (TKP) 50 ------- 66 43 ------- 53 1 DARNTOOTIN ------- 42 95 94 ------- 77 2 I'd like to to say you were a jammy so and so but your score is miles ahead. Very well played son.
    Posted by Darntootin
    Darn!! Maybe joinin The HitSquad could inspire you to Victory LOL !!

CHEERS!! Pint o Guinn for me, and One for Darn & Max Please !!!!

ps all ya gotta do is put behind your name when ya enter DTD a lil THS
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Darn!! Maybe joinin The HitSquad could inspire you to Victory LOL !! CHEERS!! Pint o Guinn for me, and One for Darn & Max Please !!!! ps all ya gotta do is put behind your name when ya enter DTD a lil THS
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

Jeeez....always recruiting you are....even trying to get TK to join the dark side!!

PS. Banter aside, looking forward to Cardiff mate, it will be good to catch up over a beer in the real world :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014

shis ish the besht bar i ave hud the pressure to drink in. Hic !

• Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Jeeez....always recruiting you are....even trying to get TK to join the dark side!! PS. Banter aside, looking forward to Cardiff mate, it will be good to catch up over a beer in the real world :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Ditto Mate!!

We are defo goin over friday afternoon to play fri nite!! try if ya can Alan!!

Me, Mohican, monkey123 & sic swans are stayin in The Holiday inn by The Mill stadium, really lookin forward to it!!

be good to catch up with you, other TKP goin, & rest forumites !!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Darn!! Maybe joinin The HitSquad could inspire you to Victory LOL !! CHEERS!! Pint o Guinn for me, and One for Darn & Max Please !!!! ps all ya gotta do is put behind your name when ya enter DTD a lil THS
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Thanks for the kind offer, unfortunately in what is surely the signing of the season I joined Team Ninja Plonkers yesterday in a mega-bucks deal.

Good luck to all Al's Bar regs going to Cardiff, have a good one.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I Need a Drink.........................BAD!!!

Sunday what a Cooler !!

This is a brag bout how Bad am runnin , LOL!!

Least... hope I get all these out the way before the DTD Monday

O yeah, this is first 10 minutes in the £220 DS, had settled in chair with a beer, for 3/4 hours ...then this ....
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    HITMAN_RV Small blind  15.00 15.00 4235.00
    RUNITSRANN Big blind  30.00 45.00 5675.00
      Your hole cards

Nutter5932 Raise  90.00 135.00 4805.00
    DrMarbles Fold     
    0mc Fold     
    HITMAN_RV Call  75.00 210.00 4160.00
    RUNITSRANN Fold     
    Flop

• K

HITMAN_RV Check     
    Nutter5932 Bet  120.00 330.00 4685.00
    HITMAN_RV Raise  360.00 690.00 3800.00
    Nutter5932 Call  240.00 930.00 4445.00
    Turn

• J

HITMAN_RV Bet  720.00 1650.00 3080.00
    Nutter5932 Call  720.00 2370.00 3725.00
    River

• J

HITMAN_RV Bet  990.00 3360.00 2090.00
    Nutter5932 All-in  3725.00 7085.00 0.00
    HITMAN_RV All-in  2090.00 9175.00 0.00
    Nutter5932 Unmatched bet  645.00 8530.00 645.00
    HITMAN_RV Show

Nutter5932 Show
    • J
    • K

Nutter5932 Win Full House, Jacks and Kings 8530.00  
    Options, ...was it avoidable ??

1,Re-raise pre? didna, wanted jus see flop with 6's, prepared to fold any proper bet if i dont hit obvs.

2, Bet post, prob induces re-raise, or if I bigger check raise, he aint goin away..?

3, Jack turn, am only lookin for value now, would he fold a bigger bet or all-in..No i think

4, River....am Dead!! LOL, Gl Nutter WP!!

Primo last 27 or so....3 1/2 hours in!......had just got back in frame....up to bout 12th ish
    TommyD Small blind  500.00 500.00 10456.87
    samantha25 Big blind  1000.00 1500.00 14880.00
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • K

23Jack23 Raise  3000.00 4500.00 42867.00
    RUNITSRANN Fold     
    HITMAN_RV Raise  7000.00 11500.00 8065.18
    TommyD Fold     
    samantha25 Fold     
    23Jack23 Call  4000.00 15500.00 38867.00
    Flop

• J

23Jack23 Bet  7750.00 23250.00 31117.00
    HITMAN_RV All-in  8065.18 31315.18 0.00
    23Jack23 Call  315.18 31630.36 30801.82
    23Jack23 Show

HITMAN_RV Show
    • K
    • K

Turn

River

• Q

23Jack23 Win Flush to the Queen 31630.36  62432.18
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    HaHa, just seen Ross's avatar clip Brilliant, buy him a drink off me if he comes in !!!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2014

UL Hitman Sir. The 1st hand - you were up against one of the  'Sky's Golden Ones' - you were never going to win there :))

The 2nd hand - You were miles behind.....he had one of the premium hands with 8 5 did he not?

Anyway, have a couple of beers on me and I look forward to doing battle with you tonight in the DTD comp. All players/railers are welcomed back to Al's Bar after for free drinks and banter. Bad beat stories are banned though :))
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    UL Hitman Sir. The 1st hand - you were up against one of the  'Sky's Golden Ones' - you were never going to win there :)) The 2nd hand - You were miles behind.....he had one of the premium hands with 8 5 did he not? Anyway, have a couple of beers on me and I look forward to doing battle with you tonight in the DTD comp. All players/railers are welcomed back to Al's Bar after for free drinks and banter. Bad beat stories are banned though :))
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Will you please Stop giving free drinks ... Al ..... and who put that statue in the Ladies Toilets of nude male with fig leaf that rings a bell in the bar if it's lifted for a peek. I got such a cheer when I came out. ? 
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Will you please Stop giving free drinks ... Al ..... and who put that statue in the Ladies Toilets of nude male with fig leaf that rings a bell in the bar if it's lifted for a peek. I got such a cheer when I came out. ? 
    Posted by logdon
    They only get the first one free, then I charge for them!

Got to get the punters through the door haven't I?

Oh, and it was Elsadog who decorated the ladies toilets (not for the 1st time)!!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : They only get the first one free, then I charge for them! Got to get the punters through the door haven't I? Oh, and it was Elsadog who decorated the ladies toilets (not for the 1st time)!!
    Posted by MAXALLY
     Splash Back Mountain ............  right add him to your list. ?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    BARMAN!!!!

CRACK OPEN THE CHILLED PINK CHAMPAGNE !!!!!!!!!!!

TEAM LEAGUE TABLE JUNE WEEK 1

Team                                           Runners   Wins   Points           LEAGUE POINTS

TEAM HITSQUAD                             9             2          16                    5

TEAM SKY                                         1             -            9                    4

TEAM 51                                           3             -             8                    3

TEAM POKERTREV                         13             -            8                     2

TEAM KNIGHTPLOP                        10            -            3                     1

TEAM NINJA PLONKERS                  5             -            0                     0

TEAM IMBERPENDANT                     1            -            0                     0

TEAM FISH                                        1             -           0                     0
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    BARMAN!!!! CRACK OPEN THE CHILLED PINK CHAMPAGNE !!!!!!!!!!! TEAM LEAGUE TABLE JUNE WEEK 1 Team                                           Runners   Wins   Points           LEAGUE POINTS TEAM HITSQUAD                             9             2          16                    5           TEAM SKY                                         1             -            9                    4 TEAM 51                                           3             -             8                    3 TEAM POKERTREV                         13             -            8                     2 TEAM KNIGHTPLOP                        10            -            3                     1 TEAM NINJA PLONKERS                  5             -            0                     0 TEAM IMBERPENDANT                     1            -            0                     0 TEAM FISH                                        1             -           0                     0
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

I thought I banned you last night! :))
  • Options
    edited February 2014

THE HELLS ANGELS 51ERS ARE GOING TO SMASH THIS DIVE UP TONIGHT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ausCX4qZBQ&feature=related