You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

AL's BAR

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Will I be allowed in wearing a sky blue shirt on Saturday??? (bearing in mind City's win last night means Stoke are in Europe next season regardless of Saturday)
    Posted by harding10

Everyone is welcome! Kids....pets.....oh, even women! :)

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Once again my picture gets refused , its only a man dressed up as a woman? have you not seen Orford dressed like it cause i have!

If i'm allowed in the bar dressed like this it should be allowed in the forum!

I'l have a bloody double vodka with ice barman! oh and some blusher
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Once again my picture gets refused , its only a man dressed up as a woman? have you not seen Orford dressed like it cause i have! If i'm allowed in the bar dressed like this it should be allowed in the forum! I'l have a bloody double vodka with ice barman! oh and some blusher
    Posted by Neildown

Do you mean a bloody mary errrrrrrr.......Mary?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Ok paige i'l let you know when i pop outside... or maybe we could pop into the toilets and i'l show you my lipstick?

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Ok paige i'm in the loo with my cosmetics out
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Bottle of Bubbly please Guvna !! Even tho I hate the stuf LOLOLOL

Me & My Mate matt[sic swans] jus qualified for cardiff SPT first attempt, come on Monkey u next !

goldenb238245001Entry to £12,500 SPT Leg 5Rosco15213802Entry to £12,500 SPT Leg 5HITMAN_RV86903Entry to £12,500 SPT Leg 5wynne193877054Entry to £12,500 SPT Leg 5mogsy195775505Entry to £12,500 SPT Leg 5Jubei6347.506Entry to £12,500 SPT Leg 5fluke44555507Entry to £12,500 SPT Leg 5spudgun7204962.508Entry to £12,500 SPT Leg 5sick_swans33159Entry to £12,500 SPT Leg 5

Are we all up for an AL'S BAR CHARABANG TO CARDIFF SPT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Evenin all

After my fine effort earlier I think pints all round Al, please........

In fact no, as it was the "mini", make them halves... ha ha 

Thanks to all those on the rail, good show
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Evenin all After my fine effort earlier I think pints all round Al, please........ In fact no, as it was the "mini", make them halves... ha ha  Thanks to all those on the rail, good show
    Posted by SighKO
    SighKO, Nice one !!!!

How did you get on mate, sry missed it !!!  Pray Tell !!!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : SighKO, Nice one !!!! How did you get on mate, sry missed it !!!  Pray Tell !!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

binked 3rd in the mini !!

Night b4 I resistered for the main deepstack in stead of the mini lol, so was determined to get me stake back last night..... unbelievable.

On weds said to Mrs tourney starts at 8.15..... then at 8.02 she says " Why has your laptop started beeping, and sky poker has opened?"

Only beenon site 2 months and can;t possibly get a read on regs in big tournies, but never mind.

You and me got sommin in common tho m8, big Fulham fan

• Options
    edited February 2014
    @%%tell~~me" lol Only beenon site 2 months and can;t possibly get a read on regs in big tournies, but never mind. You and me got sommin in common tho m8, big Fulham fan
    Posted by SighKO
    lol

Really !! i thought I was the Biggest Nutter who supported Fulham LOL!!

do you go games at all? I got season ticket, we go to Crabtree & S.Belle if we have drink, join us some time if ya like, no prob!! welcome to the site & Al's Bar, ENJOY!!!

Got to say on behalf of us Fulham Fans

GL Alan Maxally & All the other Stokies Tomorra!!!!

Whatever happens it's been a great achievment for Pure Rugby, [jokin lol] !!

Enjoy Your Day!! & I DO HOPE YOU WIN  !!

If any of ya are parkin in Ickenham/Ruislip, [alot do],to get train in, post here and I'll meet ya for a beer with ma Fulham top on !!

STOKE Al'S BAR REGULARS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Luv too bud, but i live in Aberdeen, been to the cottage twice, last time was in Jan v Stoke

My all time football hero is Mark Hughes, used to be Man Utd fan, for years

However I know talent when I se it and MH is a genius in my eyes

Please please Stoke ........defeat Man City and get Manchini sacked....
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    No disrespect for having ALL the fulham fans in the Bar but.......

COME ON STOKE!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Hi Al,

How are you m8y?,  hope everything is well with you! :))))))

In true Eurovision stylee, can we have your results from the Staffordshire jury of Stoke's fine performance in the FA Cup please?

Also any chance of doing the Posnan next time I make a visit to your bar?

That is all!..........................................................
  • Options
    edited February 2014
       Hi Paige55 Hunni you OK why have your posts gone did you delete them or have the Mods removed them.  You been a naughty girl like me.??????? tut tut hugs xxx pink lady for paige barman.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    *BWARP*

That's me off max...couple of hottties asked me back to their place...don't tell the missus ;)

Tell u all about it tomorrow...
  • Options
    edited February 2014

OUCH! My head still hurts. Going to be playing the mini primo tonight to try the recovery process with a 'couple' of cans from behind the bar and some pro plus.

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Looks like Fulham could make europe as well for next season. Have you factored in the drop in profits if Hitman goes off on tour???
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Looks like Fulham could make europe as well for next season. Have you factored in the drop in profits if Hitman goes off on tour???
    Posted by harding10
    Lol!! I would be goin defo, went to 18 think, of our last 21 game Europa campaign!!

Got a feelin some players may not fancy it tho, cause we just started to get lots of soppy Bookings, bit sus!!

Will try & find out how we stand, cause 'cardz' maybe a good hidden bet gainst Arsenal if they dont fancy it!!

Are u tryin for Cardiff Harding?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    *BWARP* That's me off max...couple of hottties asked me back to their place...don't tell the missus ;) Tell u all about it tomorrow...
    Posted by Darntootin
    What the Hell do you put in your drinks Max?

Woke up in a bin, naked with all my hair shaved off and no money left.

Got no memory of what happened just this Polaroid which was parked between my cheeks...

• Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR :  Are u tryin for Cardiff Harding?
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    No plans to at the moment. I love the idea of giving it a go and getting to meet a few of you, but :-

1) I'm not good enough to play in that sort of field even if I did qualify. I stay just the right side of break even playing £2 mtts, and I'm learning, but that's a world away from taking on the likes of Lolufold, Browndog and Gliterbabe etc.

2) Money. It would cost me £125 a day to get someone to cover my work on top of beer, food, beer, accomodation, beer, transport, beer and stakes. Oh, and beer. And that would be cheap compared to the divorce if I told the other half I was spending £500+ to play poker for the weekend.

Maybe next year there'll be a broad Dorset accent in the room.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    OK Harding !! Join the Hitsquad anyway, be fun !!

well done to Don90, jus won first battle TKP v HitSquad, 1-0 wp both, v.ul monkey,

What u have to drink both!!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    OK Harding !! Join the Hitsquad anyway, be fun !! Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Is there a signing on fee?

• Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Is there a signing on fee?
    Posted by harding10
    buy me a drink, get two back !!

But ya gotta post ur form up in our thread...'HitSquad goin to Cardiff' !!

Read it & get involved Son !!  lol
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Here stick a large Brandy in there please chief,one for yourself and all

Todays been hectic so just come in here for a quiet one, 

I'll sit round the corner, if anybody comes looking for me, you ain't seen me...wink wink
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Here stick a large Brandy in there please chief,one for yourself and all Todays been hectic so just come in here for a quiet one,  I'll sit round the corner, if anybody comes looking for me, you ain't seen me...wink wink
    Posted by SighKO

Who said that?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Lol!! I would be goin defo, went to 18 think, of our last 21 game Europa campaign!! Got a feelin some players may not fancy it tho, cause we just started to get lots of soppy Bookings, bit sus!! Will try & find out how we stand, cause 'cardz' maybe a good hidden bet gainst Arsenal if they dont fancy it!! Are u tryin for Cardiff Harding?
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

They WANT THE EUROPA Qualification, so if anything 'Cardz' will be low, think we virtually have it already!

Would have been funny if we had got... 2 x REDZ & 8 x Yellows just to avoid it tho !!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
       Hi Paige55 Hunni you OK why have your posts gone did you delete them or have the Mods removed them.  You been a naughty girl like me.??????? tut tut hugs xxx pink lady for paige barman.
    Posted by logdon
    hi logdon i deleted the posts myself could have got a little risky, thanks for the pink lady, another one please bar man :):):) xxxx
  • Options
    edited February 2014

With pleasure. Enjoy x
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I'll stand the Fulham fans a pint if they win today.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Mornin' All

Same again for the regs, please chief

Just got a feeling if Fulham win today Wenger will quit, what you think?  teams going nowhere, unlike us...C'mon the Fulham