You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Leaderboard updated today folks, heating up at the top.
  • edited March 2014
    I do not seem to be on the leaderboard,completed 30 games in the early hours of this morning,my ROI 69.09%

Probably miscalculated!
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies:
    I do not seem to be on the leaderboard,completed 30 games in the early hours of this morning,my ROI 69.09% Probably miscalculated!
    Posted by wynne1938
    Hi Wynne, I've PM'd you back.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies : Hi Wynne, I've PM'd you back.
    Posted by Sky_DanR
    Thanks for your reply,I was on such a high last night,but find I have grossly miscalculated my sums.Found the error and back down to earth with a bump!
    More like -9.09% ROI
  • edited March 2014
    Thats my 30 DYM's done - if I've been keeping track properly!

Dropped one more on the final run to give a an end score of 27/30 and around 58% ROI I think.

Not bad but Pocket9s 74% is a monster! well played sir :)
  • edited March 2014
    Well done Waooga, excellent run, I think thats the best dym run however it looks unlikely to make the top 6 :(. Are you going to play some 6 max games to try increase it?
  • edited March 2014
    Thats my 30 DYM's done - if I've been keeping track properly! Dropped one more on the final run to give a an end score of 27/30 and around 58% ROI I think. Not bad but Pocket9s 74% is a monster! well played sir :)
    Posted by WAOOGA

Thanks waooga. I usually play a few dyms but for this promo felt the roi wernt big enough for them.. Just got lucky in a few reg sngs.  Won 12 
              2nd 5
              Lost 13
    Dosent look as good as ur results but the roi is higher.  I hope it be enough for top 6!!
  • edited March 2014
    Well done Waooga, excellent run, I think thats the best dym run however it looks unlikely to make the top 6 :(. Are you going to play some 6 max games to try increase it?
    Posted by gerardirl
    Thanks Ger, not sure about playing any more - will run a few scenarios for increasing ROI by 12% but I think they will look like the equivenant of trying to hit a one outer on the river :)

Goodluck Pocket9s - I'd be feeling safe with 74%.
  • edited March 2014
    Ifyour roi is 58% and youwin a £1 six max holdem youwill move up to 67%. You have to go for it!
  • edited March 2014
    Ifyour roi is 58% and youwin a £1 six max holdem youwill move up to 67%. You have to go for it!
    Posted by gerardirl
    It's a bit less than that, about 6% for a win
  • edited March 2014
    Thats my 30 DYM's done - if I've been keeping track properly! Dropped one more on the final run to give a an end score of 27/30 and around 58% ROI I think. Not bad but Pocket9s 74% is a monster! well played sir :)
    Posted by WAOOGA
    27/30 dyms is 63.64% according to mr melts spreadsheet!! wp sir gg
  • edited March 2014
    I got 58*30 = 1740

winning a 1.10 is 354% roi ?

So 1740+354/31 = 67%

Pocket Im not sure about melts spreadsheet but I know Waooga has been paying high rake at the low stake buy ins so he/she will be in around 58%
  • edited March 2014
    Yeah thats what i get - 63% for 10% fee DYMs - but I was playing £1.15 games with a couple of £2.25 for good measure to get 58%.
  • edited March 2014
    Hi Guys

Need your help here if thats ok
    Iv been in touch with sky cc and also skysam and neither have been able to answer my question. 
    All i want to know is what my average ROi is from the games i have played as i have worked it out off the sky calculator and also chickens spreadsheet (which by the way was great! ty) Since the start i have noted every game and its result in a poker spreadsheet i keep.
    The reason i say this is because the score sky have me at is a fair bit different to the score i have worked out and for the last few days iv been risking playing games in worry i may not make the cut when i reality as i see it is my score is already above what i feel will be needed to qualify.
    Basically iv been told there may be an issue and they will look into it..... after the skill comp has finished.
    I dont want to wait until after the comp finishes only to find out iv missed out by a tiny %
    I could well be i have just made a mistake working out my ROi but as far as i can see it the stats i have right and the ones displayed are not.
    Would any of you be kind enough to work this out for me from the results below and then put my mind to rest.
    Cheers in advance
    Chris

38 games played

5 DYMs
    3Wins 2losses

1 Headhunter
    3.30 buyin 1.8 return

32 SnGs
    13 wins
    7 2nds
    12 lost
  • edited March 2014
    Hi Guys Need your help here if thats ok Iv been in touch with sky cc and also skysam and neither have been able to answer my question.  All i want to know is what my average ROi is from the games i have played as i have worked it out off the sky calculator and also chickens spreadsheet (which by the way was great! ty) Since the start i have noted every game and its result in a poker spreadsheet i keep. The reason i say this is because the score sky have me at is a fair bit different to the score i have worked out and for the last few days iv been risking playing games in worry i may not make the cut when i reality as i see it is my score is already above what i feel will be needed to qualify. Basically iv been told there may be an issue and they will look into it..... after the skill comp has finished. I dont want to wait until after the comp finishes only to find out iv missed out by a tiny % I could well be i have just made a mistake working out my ROi but as far as i can see it the stats i have right and the ones displayed are not. Would any of you be kind enough to work this out for me from the results below and then put my mind to rest. Cheers in advance Chris 38 games played 5 DYMs 3Wins 2losses 1 Headhunter 3.30 buyin 1.8 return 32 SnGs 13 wins 7 2nds 12 lost
    Posted by chrisdboy
    Hi Chris,

We have you down as playing 39 qualifying games, so you might have missed one along the way. That could be where the slight difference in ROI stems from.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies : Hi Chris, We have you down as playing 39 qualifying games, so you might have missed one along the way. That could be where the slight difference in ROI stems from.
    Posted by Sky_DanR
    Hi Dan
    I have got it all off my account history so should not be wrong unless you are counting in a £10.5 HU game i played n lost but thought HU games dont count?
    Cheers for responding
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies : Hi Dan I have got it all off my account history so should not be wrong unless you are counting in a £10.5 HU game i played n lost but thought HU games dont count? Cheers for responding
    Posted by chrisdboy
    I'll get this forwarded on to the relevant people to double check first thing tomorrow morning Chris.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies : I'll get this forwarded on to the relevant people to double check first thing tomorrow morning Chris.
    Posted by Sky_DanR[/QUOTE

Thanks Dan.
    Pretty sure that extra game from somewhere is where the problem is. 
    Then i can chill out tomorrow feeling my seat is locked up as it is dam close at the top!!!

• edited March 2014
    Hi Chris I did a search on sharkscope for 6 max games and it says you played 37 and roi of 76.8% so I dont know what the other 2 games are?

Ger
  • edited March 2014
    That just complicates things more!! haha 
    Possible SS does not include the Headhunter game i entered.
    Naturally my account history doesnt lie and iv checked it too many times just to check im not going mad and it tallies up exact same as my spreadsheet. 38 games.
    Oh well.
    Thanks for researching that for us.

Chris
  • edited March 2014
    Meh I give up. These players at the £1 level just don't know when to fold ;)
  • edited March 2014
    Meh I give up. These players at the £1 level just don't know when to fold ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Lol... Im assuming they have made GOOD calls and won the hands when you were bluffing!! 

gg to them
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies : Lol... Im assuming they have made GOOD calls and won the hands when you were bluffing!!  gg to them
    Posted by bigflop1
    Tongue was firmly in cheek.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies : Tongue was firmly in cheek.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Sorry mate so was mine.... Cant be results orientated and count a call with underpair to board vs ur overpair only to hit on river as good call. Was only trying to be akward lol

Gl
  • edited March 2014
    No update on the skill n go leaderboard?
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies : I will eat my hat if 68% isnt good enough.
    Posted by gazza127
    :D nomnom!
  • edited March 2014
    No update on the skill n go leaderboard?
    Posted by DoubleAAA
    +1    can we please heve todays update, iv been nervously refreshing since 11am 
  • edited March 2014
    Today's update is on the page now guys. Apologies it's a little late, there were slight delays with data.

You know what you've got to do!
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies : :D nomnom!
    Posted by mrsduck
    +1

I hope he has a porkpie hat!!
  • edited March 2014
    Wheres an edible hat when you need one.

Sigh.