You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies

Comments

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies:
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies : I will dedicate the 300th STT I didn't need to play to you then BL...
    Posted by TommyD
    At least you will be quid's in on the tie breaker if you get back to the top six ;-)
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies : 80.42%
    Posted by Slipwater
    I must be doing it wrong because i made it 6.89%
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies : I must be doing it wrong because i made it 6.89%
    Posted by thomas87
    Hmmm.... I wouldn't put it past me to have figured it incorrectly.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies : I must be doing it wrong because i made it 6.89%
    Posted by thomas87
    Agree, you must be!

-1 for every loss
    (return-stake)/stake for every cash

add em all up and divide by total # of games
  • edited March 2014
    Roughly win in 6-max is 255% 2nd is 91% so you can do

(5(2.55)+3(0.91)-5)/13 which is about 80%
  • edited March 2014
    safe to say i wont be swapping my mtts to grind these annoying little things, not very enjoyable and im pretty rubbish at them too!!!

30 games now completed , won 5    2nd 5      lost 20.

i know its a terrible effort but out of interest if anyone  can give me the roi for them then please do. cheers!!!
  • edited March 2014
    safe to say i wont be swapping my mtts to grind these annoying little things, not very enjoyable and im pretty rubbish at them too!!! 30 games now completed , won 5    2nd 5      lost 20. i know its a terrible effort but out of interest if anyone  can give me the roi for them then please do. cheers!!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Sharky says -2.7%
  • edited March 2014
    safe to say i wont be swapping my mtts to grind these annoying little things, not very enjoyable and im pretty rubbish at them too!!! 30 games now completed , won 5    2nd 5      lost 20. i know its a terrible effort but out of interest if anyone  can give me the roi for them then please do. cheers!!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    As above, roughly -9.1%
  • edited March 2014
    eeeewww, cheers lads.
  • edited March 2014
    eeeewww, cheers lads.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Think you had 6 seconds if im counting right.  Probably were the difference in % comes from.
  • edited March 2014
    So the leader has only 45.45% - this really shocked me, I expected way higher!

Really going to help my chances, I thought I was out of this already with a score of -11% xD
  • edited March 2014
    Omaha and Omaha hi lo count in this right? Because at the moment I am really struggling to get any 6max Omaha games going.
  • edited March 2014
    Wow, did not expect to be top of the leaderboard!  Early days though I guess...

Hadn't played on the site for a couple of months but got the e-mail about this promotion and fancied giving it a shot.

GL to all playing!
  • edited March 2014
    Out of 37 SNG's i think i think my record is

Wins = 6

2nd = 13

So i think i'm doing alright for my ROI with over a week to go but haven't worked it out yet :)
  • edited March 2014
    Finished 2nd HU to Lambert in my final game of 30 across £1 to £11 stakes.

8 firsts, 6 seconds = 32.7% by my calculations

Good luck all.

• edited March 2014
    Tonight's session was taking a downward turn then I won my last game which got the ROI back on track.

Annoyingly I was regging SnGs quickly in the lobby and obv regged a Head Hunter without realising until it loaded and I was like wtf. It almost turned out to be a blessing in diguise cos I took one head then got HU with a guy who had taken 2 heads so a win there would give a pretty massive ROI but sadly lost the HU so only got £3 of my £5.50 BI back.

I've now played 20 games and my ROI is 55.45% .... just gotta hold out a little bit longer.
  • edited March 2014
    Sigh.

Thirty games done. ROI is a rather pitiful 2.6%

My one consolation is that every one of the half dozen times I was at a table with TommyD, he went out before me ;)
  • edited March 2014
    Gonna go back into my cave for a while now.

Played another 2 games since my last post, 1 loss, 1 win so now have a total of 22 games played with an ROI of 57.5%

8 games to go.... gonna need some sick holding skills. Not gonna play the rest of my games until I've seen another week or so's worth of leaderboard to see what I need to achieve from my last 8 games.

GL everyone!
  • edited March 2014
    Currently sitting with an ROI of 41.82%   not played my 30 games just yet but my guess is an ROI of 55%+ will be whats needed for a spot so just need some run good in the final few games
  • edited March 2014
    Thirty-five games down... ROI of 8.29%

Sucks, eh?
  • edited March 2014
    Omaha and Omaha hi lo count in this right? Because at the moment I am really struggling to get any 6max Omaha games going.
    Posted by jonjo75
    Hi Jonjo,

Yes, 6-Max PLO & PLO8 SNG's both count towards SKILL & GO.

At present, PLO SNG activity on Sky Poker is a bit thin, but there are a huge amount of PLO8 DYM's running - around 150 per evening, at a guess - so you might get some of those players to switch across to Six-Max SNG's.

No harm in typing up a short message "Anyone fancy a PLO8 (or PLO) Six Max SNG?" in the chat boxes of a bunch of PLO8 DYM tables. You could use C & P & "spam" 20 tables in 2 or 3 minutes.

• edited March 2014
    Sigh top 6 just got a lot tougher on today's leaderboard. Looks like more rungood is needed from me
  • edited March 2014
    As some of you have already spotted.. today's leaderboard has been updated!

Gazzaluf05 coming in huge with 68% after 30 games!
  • edited March 2014
    Hey Sky Guys

Maybe it would be good if at the bottom of the table you could have a "best of the rest" so a board of say the top 10 people who have played 30 games yet but over 10. gives us bit more of a idea what we;'re up against? as it really is a game of chess, if suddenly 10 people pop up having played around 20 games, with average roi's of 50-60% i think youll find everyone on that table will get back to grinding again
  • edited March 2014
    I've posted a bit of an update in my diary Alex if you're interested about how I'm getting on and some guesstimates about what my ROI might look like when I finish 30 games. I'm around the mark your saying above in terms of ROI/number of games but you're in so much of a better position in that you don't HAVE to play any more games (not yet at least).... although you can always try to add a couple more % to your ROI :p

Every game is a bit scary now cos the difference between losing/winning just 1 game is a huuuuge swing in your ROI.
  • edited March 2014
    I've posted a bit of an update in my diary Alex if you're interested about how I'm getting on and some guesstimates about what my ROI might look like when I finish 30 games. I'm around the mark your saying above in terms of ROI/number of games but you're in so much of a better position in that you don't HAVE to play any more games (not yet at least).... although you can always try to add a couple more % to your ROI :p Every game is a bit scary now cos the difference between losing/winning just 1 game is a huuuuge swing in your ROI.
    Posted by Lambert180
    Haha yeah ive noted your doing well, i just hope theres not to many more like you out there, above the average and not yet reached 30 that we dont know about, otherwise the leaderboard will have a big shake up!! 

I kinda like the way it looks atm...;)
  • edited March 2014
    IMO Gazza is the only one safe,if someone can get 68% i doubt anyone below 50% will make the table especially as im guessing at least 80/90% of people who take part in this promo wont have finished 30 games yet
  • edited March 2014
    That means 2nd - 6th (atm) need to get their grinding shoes back on to try and increase their ROI.

I'd say you probably need 45%+ to get top 6, maybe 50%
  • edited March 2014
    That means 2nd - 6th (atm) need to get their grinding shoes back on to try and increase their ROI. I'd say you probably need 45%+ to get top 6, maybe 50%
    Posted by Lambert180
    Im gunna wait a day or two to see what kind of numbers people are hitting.

Undoubtably i'll have to get back to the tables, but if i wai,t at least I can think of some sort of strat which coincides with what ROI i'll need to hit.
  • edited March 2014
    That means 2nd - 6th (atm) need to get their grinding shoes back on to try and increase their ROI. I'd say you probably need 45%+ to get top 6, maybe 50%
    Posted by Lambert180
    You mean to say 44.8% wont be enough? :'(