You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies

Comments

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies:
    Just crossed my mind that over such a small sample of games and most likely a huge playerpool taking part theres a good chance that there may be tie/s at the bottom of the leaderboard, lots of players are sure to have identical records... Has this been mentioned? How will it be settled?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    In the event of a tie, I think it then depends on who has played the most games.

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies : In the event of a tie, I think it then depends on who has played the most games.
    Posted by Macacgirl1
    Thnx Mac, makes sense.

Could turn into a game of chicken on the last day if people are tied on games and ROI (likely to be the case)

Who blinks first!  
  • edited March 2014
    DYM Current standing
    8-0

Awaiting the even more forthcoming collapse!

Good luck everyone.
  • edited March 2014
    Question Mac, you started a game before midnight lastnight but it finished after midnight. Do you know if this counts? It was a loss! Either way still a fantastic run!! Go girl!!

Ger
  • edited March 2014
    DYM Current standing 8-0 Awaiting the even more forthcoming collapse! Good luck everyone.
    Posted by Macacgirl1
    I'll be along later :-)
  • edited March 2014
    Question Mac, you started a game before midnight lastnight but it finished after midnight. Do you know if this counts? It was a loss! Either way still a fantastic run!! Go girl!! Ger
    Posted by gerardirl
    I think games have to start after midnight last night ger, not start before and finish after.
    I hope so, or I'm 8-1, in which case I'm giving up and it's back to chipstack bingo!
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies : I'll be along later :-)
    Posted by VespaPX
    Might see you vesp, but only playing this afternoon, going out tonight you see.
  • edited March 2014
    Played a mixture of 55p and 1.10 sngs.

Played 21

Won 7

2nd places = 4

no cashes = 10

Scope says that's an av ROI of 54.5%
  • edited March 2014
    Currently sitting on an ROI of 254.55%   any chance of lowering the requirements to just 1 game?
  • edited March 2014
    Do the SnG Head Hunters qualify for this give there is no set prize pool?
  • edited March 2014
    Do the SnG Head Hunters qualify for this give there is no set prize pool?
    Posted by VespaPX
    What-cha talkin bout Willis?
  • edited March 2014
    1.3% ROI is good right?

RIGHT??
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies : What-cha talkin bout Willis?
    Posted by belsibub
    Just found them £3.30 & £5.50 3 min & 5 min blinds accordingly,yuck just bring back the old ones if your going to reduce liquidity.
  • edited March 2014
    "We will measure your level of skill based on the average ROI (Return On Investment) of 30 or more 6 Max Sit & Go’s. The top 20 will be able to track their progress on our leaderboard."

Is there a leaderboard we can look at?
    I can't seem to find it and I am looking forward to seeing how the players from Double Your Money do against the Single Game players.
  • edited March 2014
    Leaderboard will fill up as players get through 30 games
  • edited March 2014
    love this.....great idea tk....always enjoyed sng..

so far  played 4 ......1st,2nd,painful 4th and busted aa 5th lol.

onwards and upwards (I hope) 

gl all
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies : What-cha talkin bout Willis?
    Posted by belsibub
    These - in the SnG lobby
    Buy-In
    £3 + £0.30
    Prize Pool
    £0
    Registered
    0 / 6
    Chips
    Blind Limits
    3 Minutes

Our Brand New Sky Head Hunter tournament where there is no prize pool just bounties and you take 60% of the head-prize of whoever you knock out. The other 40% is added to your head prize.

• edited March 2014

So far so average:-  6 max 1.10      6th or last

dym    3.30       bubble

dym    3.30       cash

6 max  5.50      1st

ROI    help, not a scooby

• edited March 2014
    (-1-1+0.82+2.55)/4 = 34%

The individual ROIs are just (return-stake)/stake

Played 4 SnGs so far myself, won 1 2nd x2 3rd x1.
  • edited March 2014
    Is there anything for lowest roi?
  • edited March 2014
    Is there anything for lowest roi?
    Posted by gerardirl
    You get the Orford Award
  • edited March 2014
    I am 6 games in, 2 wins, 3 seconds, 1 no cash. 114%. Doubt it will last.
  • edited March 2014
    Done my first 30 to get a score on the board.  The Ave ROI is 46.36%  Had a cluster of seconds without wins at the end which really cost me putting up a really competitive score.  Will no doubt be continuing in an attempt to improve.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies : Crikey!!! that was quick........ I plan to maybe space mind out and hope I hit them running and playing well. How many wins v place v loss ? if you don't mind saying. I suspect all must be 6-Max
    Posted by footsie66
    yes all standard 6max £5.50 and £11 nlhe.

final result for the first 30 was 7 firsts, 9 seconds and 14 no cash.

Accidently left a £44 registered and it has just opened, so my number's changing tonight one way or another.
  • edited March 2014
    Got 33.3% AV ROI playing £5 DYMS. Don't have a chance playing DYMS imo. I won 23/30 in this effort, which i think is fairly good! GL all 
  • edited March 2014
    Tikay ,there is a big argument going on in the thread " New SNG Promotiom".
    Please answer it and put it to sleep!
  • edited March 2014
    Hi Tikay, way too much chatter on this promotion for me to be bother actually reading.....

Do Omaha 6 Max sng's count?
  • edited March 2014
    Tikay ,there is a big argument going on in the thread " New SNG Promotiom". Please answer it and put it to sleep!
    Posted by wynne1938
    Thanks for pointing me in that direction Wynne, & I've replied on that Thread.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Chirps Binks & Porkies : yes all standard 6max £5.50 and £11 nlhe. final result for the first 30 was 7 firsts, 9 seconds and 14 no cash. Accidently left a £44 registered and it has just opened, so my number's changing tonight one way or another.
    Posted by TommyD

8 firsts and 5 seconds here.....about the same ROI right?

At one point I had a run of 7 without a cash but managed to get a few results in the bank with games running out. Can't wait for the leaderboard!

Probably was a little -ev to jump into the £11 games. Yoyo, Tommy and Gazza127 for company at one point. 
  • edited March 2014
    Hi all, I played 18 games yesterday (my most in over a year), won 11 and lost 7. Personally very dissapointed as I think Ive blown any chance I had of the promo. ROI of 8% I think so my aim now for the rest of the promo is to hopefully increase this roi and finish as high as I possibly can even if that means not making the top 6. As Tikay said only a small % of the players will make top 6 so for the majority of us its about trying to get as high an roi as possible....so if we cannot make the top 6 maybe we can aim to make the top 20 leaderboard anyhow so lets not give up hope! If sky could extend their leaderboard to top 50 or top 100 I think this would be a great idea to give us incentive to finish as high as possible just a thought!

That been said I really had fun at the table despite feeling poorly atm! In my opinion this is the best promo sky have ran bringing 6 max and dym players together in competition and everyone seems to be enjoying it (certainly a talking point). There is a few things I would tweek if sky run this again and hopefully they will so lets keep playing to make this a success!

Good luck all
    Ger