You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM/CASH challenge.

Comments

• edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: £40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM challenge.(current b/r £682.07).... profit from £5 games...+£73.00:
    absolutely hilarious!!!! im on the naughty list for laughing and finding it amusing a post regarding pre menstrual stress!!!! sorry dev but lately you are stuck up your own backside son, waltzin around like some big shot, arrogant enough to think only you can be right. i pity your family if this is the way you act in real life amongst them. tell ya what tho dev, why dont you put all your losing days onto the ignore list as well and that way you can end this self absorbed,ego massaging ,attention seeking diary of yours and leave the forums once more to go about your obviously sad little life.  idgaf that im on your naughty list, but i do find it hilarious that the guys that were actually giving you advice you have been so arrogant to have dismissed there advice and to now "mute"them...you remind me very much of gary laud who asked for your advice, you gave him lots of your time and energey and then he threw it back in your face by not listening and doing nothing that you had advised him to do (i.e going to make a cup of tea in the middle of a game and not returning for 20 minutes) anyway, stay in your self absorbed little world, finish your little diary and press the ignore button to everyone that disagrees with you. just to end tho i would really like to show you all the reason im divs little naughty list......because i found amusing the following...... There are more than 100 recognised symptoms that may be due to PMS. Fortunately, most women experience only a handful of problems. The most common symptoms are listed below. Psychological Irritability. Mood swings. Losing your temper easily. Loss of confidence. Crying for no particular reason. Aggression. Poor concentration. Tiredness. i particularly laughed at the "crying for no particular reason" symptom L O L 
    Posted by vinny67

Stop it please, just too funny ;)

• edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: £40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM challenge.(current b/r £682.07).... profit from £5 games...+£73.00:
    you remind me very much of gary laud who asked for your advice, you gave him lots of your time and energey and then he threw it back in your face by not listening and doing nothing that you had advised him to do (i.e going to make a cup of tea in the middle of a game and not returning for 20 minutes) Posted by vinny67
    Was there any truth in the conspiracy theory that Dev and Gary were the same person on different accounts?

I wish I had people as talented as TeddyBloat giving advice on the hands I post on my diary.  The best I ever get is Harry mocking me for yet another terrible piece of play :(
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: £40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM challenge.(current b/r £682.07).... profit from £5 games...+£73.00 : Was there any truth in the conspiracy theory that Dev and Gary were the same person on different accounts? I wish I had people as talented as TeddyBloat giving advice on the hands I post on my diary.  The best I ever get is Harry mocking me for yet another terrible piece of play :(
    Posted by shakinaces

You play poker Shakin? shudda said... would have recruited you ;)

• edited January 2015
    Will the #DIPC get their own Freerolls like priority players?? I see we have our own hashtag! Also as Sky agrees with Dev that we are all idiots and losing players, the mods haven't said otherwise, maybe sky could put on special 10p DYM's just for us. Obviously losing all the time makes it hard to afford 30p games, so something a bit cheaper would help us out. Thanks in advance..
  • edited January 2015
    Will the #DIPC get their own Freerolls like priority players?? I see we have our own hashtag! Also as Sky agrees with Dev that we are all idiots and losing players, the mods haven't said otherwise, maybe sky could put on special 10p DYM's just for us. Obviously losing all the time makes it hard to afford 30p games, so something a bit cheaper would help us out. Thanks in advance..
    Posted by The1stOfUs

Dev, I'm no good at DYM's.... could you give me some strat advice for this big 10p game? If not I am going to have to ask Jac35.

• edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: £40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM challenge.(current b/r £682.07).... profit from £5 games...+£73.00 : Dev, I'm no good at DYM's.... could you give me some strat advice for this big 10p game? If not I am going to have to ask Jac35.
    Posted by samantha25

Dev can't see what you've wrote. But I'm sure he would advise, fold every hand til you are on 1200. Shove twice to steal blinds to get back to near starting stack (cos they're the first hands you played, the table will fold.) Then wait for the bubble and get lucky with trash. Next you must write in a blog that you won the DYM, but don't whatever you do write 'how' you won the DYM.
  • edited January 2015
    Ive just hit the "ignore dev" button.......all of a sudden this thread is brilliant!!!!

#cryingovernothing#dipc#canijointheidiotclub#devonfish5isgarylaud!
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: £40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM challenge.(current b/r £682.07).... profit from £5 games...+£73.00 : Dev can't see what you've wrote. But I'm sure he would advise, fold every hand til you are on 1200. Shove twice to steal blinds to get back to near starting stack (cos they're the first hands you played, the table will fold.) Then wait for the bubble and get lucky with trash. Next you must write in a blog that you won the DYM, but don't whatever you do write 'how' you won the DYM.
    Posted by The1stOfUs

I can't laugh enough! altho, I disagree... no way has he hit the ignore button ;) 

• edited January 2015
    Ive just hit the "ignore dev" button.......all of a sudden this thread is brilliant!!!! #cryingovernothing#dipc#canijointheidiotclub#devonfish5isgarylaud!
    Posted by vinny67

H.... your thoughts please :) just LMAO
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: £40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM challenge.(current b/r £682.07).... profit from £5 games...+£73.00 : Well that's probably the most insincere 'apology' I've ever read. Not worth you writing it IMO. As to the Dev's Ignore Player Club I respect a lot of the players on that list so would be grateful if you could add me too, although I suspect you were probably going to do so anyway as a result of my previous comment. Once you have most of the Sky Poker community on your list it may hammer home the fact that you have not handled this well, although I suspect not.  p.s. I am a winning player and also, I presume, an idiot.
    Posted by Enut
    ok enut you are duly added,
    & your opinion as it goes means nothing to me either...waste of time writing it IMO
    I've written an apology & you're still not satisfied..just no pleasing some people.
    it's an apology & as good as any of you are going to get or deserve.
    see ya.
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: £40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM challenge.(current b/r £682.07).... profit from £5 games...+£73.00 : ok enut you are duly added, & your opinion as it goes means nothing to me either...waste of time writing it IMO I've written an apology & you're still not satisfied..just no pleasing some people. it's an apology & as good as any of you are going to get or deserve. see ya.
    Posted by devonfish5
    Yes another one for the #DIPC club glad to have you aboard Enut
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: £40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM challenge.(current b/r £682.07).... profit from £5 games...+£73.00 : ok enut you are duly added, & your opinion as it goes means nothing to me either...waste of time writing it IMO I've written an apology & you're still not satisfied..just no pleasing some people. it's an apology & as good as any of you are going to get or deserve. see ya.
    Posted by devonfish5

oooooo get you and your finger pushing! you ruffty tuffty you!

• edited January 2015
    Posted by devonfish5

Ok, I have been nice to you to press... but really???

I do not care one 'timmy mallet' bikini what you say re me... but do you really expect to be able to get away with this? Hate to say it but Enut says it how it is... to us/team.... and prob her 'who should be obeyed' ;) You are totally disrespectful of people that could help your game. 

I popped along here as someone said you talked a load of babies nappies, I thought surely not.... Have to agree after reading, yr poker stuff could be useful to some people yet you take the high ground.

Why do you have a diary if you do not want to listen?
  • edited January 2015
    day 219  tuesday  20/1/15

1x£5 1x£3 2x£2

LOST £9.30 B/R £672.77 PTS 128 £5 GAMES W 0 L 1 TOTAL W 323 L 251 PROFIT +£67.50

guess it's the old story...when you are up you are up & when you are down you are down
    so today the down continues losing the 5 3 & only coming out 1-1 on the 2
    it's no big deal though as my b/r is still in good shape bearing in mind it all began from £40
    so no need to panic as these downswings are inevitable at times, just a shame it coincides right now with what is going on off the tables, but I don't believe the two are connected, certainly my focus when playing is as good as always, so just have to ride this out & accept that it looks as though it's going to be a rubbish January all around.
    Still it's all about the long term of reaching my target & trying to beat the £5's in the process, the first is pretty much a given, as long as the desire stays strong, the second I'm not so confident about right now but as I'm still in reasonable shape profit wise we continue with the game plan of slowly slowly right now.

edit[ down £30 exactly in total this month so far... inc being down £11.50 from the £5 games

so nothing to get overly excited or worried about, but as I'm not used to losing it seems a little strange.
    haven't played much though tbf as I was pretty ill for the first 10 days or so of the month, so even getting it back to level by the end of the month is a good target to set myself & something to focus on I guess.

@larson ty
  • edited January 2015
    Poker and variance can be brutal, just got to keep positive.

You've done really well from your initial £40, keep it going.
  • edited January 2015
    Preciousness is such an endearing quality in a man.
  • edited January 2015
    Well what a shame this thread got turned into a farce.  It was a good read.

It has all been blown out of proportion by a section of outlaws finest descending on it taking the mick and/or being abusive/deliberately antogonising.
    You should recruit Vinny tbh, he is just an abusive fool too.

Dev just ignore these fools.  If they had any sense, if they didn't like what they read they would just stop reading.  But they don't because it is more fun for them to do what they can to wind you up.

Yet another sad day for the 'community'
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: £40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM challenge.(current b/r £672.77).... profit from £5 games...+£67.50:
    Well what a shame this thread got turned into a farce.  It was a good read. It has all been blown out of proportion by a section of outlaws finest descending on it taking the mick and/or being abusive/deliberately antogonising. You should recruit Vinny tbh, he is just an abusive fool too. Dev just ignore these fools.  If they had any sense, if they didn't like what they read they would just stop reading.  But they don't because it is more fun for them to do what they can to wind you up. Yet another sad day for the 'community'
    Posted by MrWh1te
    You're gonna have to point out to me where giving advice on hands and situations falls into the bolded bit? And it's pretty clear to me, and many many other posters it seems, that the only abuse has come direct from Devonfish.
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: £40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM challenge.(current b/r £672.77).... profit from £5 games...+£67.50:
    Well what a shame this thread got turned into a farce.  It was a good read. It has all been blown out of proportion by a section of outlaws finest descending on it taking the mick and/or being abusive/deliberately antogonising. You should recruit Vinny tbh, he is just an abusive fool too. Dev just ignore these fools.  If they had any sense, if they didn't like what they read they would just stop reading.  But they don't because it is more fun for them to do what they can to wind you up. Yet another sad day for the 'community'
    Posted by MrWh1te

So you agree with calling people idiots.

So you agree calling losing players idiots

So you agree using use of language like BS Hands

O yea you do because i remember a time you slagged a person off in chat in a freeroll. Yes a FREEROLL.

Dev got upset when people disagreed with his views on a hand. He said something like myself and HYHYEHEYEH ripping his hands apart.

This actually not true as it was my hand that waller posted in the clinic. So people were ripping my hand apart.

I use to enjoy this diary but it has all been twisted now and some people are coming out of the closet to stick up for dev. Not becuase they agree with him but because they have beef with others that have commented.

• edited January 2015
    Congratulations, you have again managed to quote the one time I tilted and said something out of character in a chat box (and again failed to mention I said sorry almost straight away).

It is the continued and repeated actions of certain persons that frankly, make it bullying.  A one off is not, but repeating the action repeatedly is exactly that.

A bullying community
  • edited January 2015
    @mrwhite please read my reply to maxally and read the full history here and in wallers clinic post before making any judgement.

There are plenty of other non outlaws questioning devs comments..

• edited January 2015
    Congratulations, you have again managed to quote the one time I tilted and said something out of character in a chat box (and again failed to mention I said sorry almost straight away). It is the continued and repeated actions of certain persons that frankly, make it bullying.  A one off is not, but repeating the action repeatedly is exactly that. A bullying community
    Posted by MrWh1te
    Tilting in a freeroll? Love it.

Clearly you can't post rationally in this thread due to your bitterness towards your former team. Only one person has called people ''idiots'', and on numerous occasions. You seem to be condoning this.

Shame on you.
  • edited January 2015
    So much sigh that Outlaws are to blame again, bearing in mind only 3 (2 till stu joined yest) of us are on his list, that is redic :)
  • edited January 2015
    It's fine Samantha.  whilst a few vocal ones will try and shout me down, we both know there is plenty out there nodding in agreement with me.
  • edited January 2015
    I wouldn't even have noticed all this so soon had it not had attention brought to it by another thread set up (and laughed at by you), simply to annoy and humiliate someone.

I wont reply on this thread again
  • edited January 2015
    It's fine Samantha.  whilst a few vocal ones will try and shout me down, we both know there is plenty out there nodding in agreement with me.
    Posted by MrWh1te
    But they don't have the melons to post publically?

Or maybe, just maybe, they don't exist (apart from the obvious person)
  • edited January 2015
    I wouldn't even have noticed all this so soon had it not had attention brought to it by another thread set up (and laughed at by you), simply to annoy and humiliate someone. I wont reply on this thread again
    Posted by MrWh1te
    Laughed at? Yes I did, because believe it or not I got banned from a thread for nothing other than wishing someone well in their hobby... oh, and prob being an Outlaw. So I laughed, rather than single this man out and call him a hypocrite. I did not kick up a fuss and say how can this happen, how can he call folk idiots... I just laughed. This is my nature, get on with it and take nothing serious... shame more can't TBH.
  • edited January 2015
    I wouldn't even have noticed all this so soon had it not had attention brought to it by another thread set up (and laughed at by you), simply to annoy and humiliate someone. I wont reply on this thread again
    Posted by MrWh1te
    I thought for a moment you were here to defend dev.

Sorry if the truth that the majority of posters who were directly offended by dev or who stood up for others, were not outlaws, does not fit in with your motives.
  • edited January 2015
    Hi Mr White

Please read from the start before making judgement

Also you only said sorry when i piped up in chat box, saying what you getting mad about its only a freeroll.

I agree with you it was probably just a one off. We have had some good encounters and yes this is the only time i have seen you get upset. Hope to play with you again sometime soon.

Calling people idiots for commenting on there own hand and new players could be seen as bullying.

I have think skin i can take it. I think dev had a bad day, tilted a bit and went mad at people and now hes dug a massive hole even a ladder may not help.

On this forum I try and not say anything that i wouldnt say face to face. 

As i have said to dev before

GL in you challenge he has done so well from just £40 
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: £40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM challenge.(current b/r £672.77).... profit from £5 games...+£67.50 : I thought for a moment you were here to defend dev. Sorry if the truth that the majority of posters who were directly offended by dev or who stood up for others, were not outlaws, does not fit in with your motives.
    Posted by Phantom66
    It isn't about sticking up for someone, its about standing up against the mob mentality that exists within sky poker.

I don't particulary have a problem with outlaws, but they sure have a problem with me.  As we speak they are being abusive about me on a thread on their facebook page.  That is their problem, not mine.