You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM/CASH challenge.

Comments

• edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: £40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM challenge.(current b/r £672.77).... profit from £5 games...+£67.50:
    In Response to Re: £40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM challenge.(current b/r £672.77).... profit from £5 games...+£67.50 : It isn't about sticking up for someone, its about standing up against the mob mentality that exists within sky poker. I don't particulary have a problem with outlaws, but they sure have a problem with me.  As we speak they are being abusive about me on a thread on their facebook page.  That is their problem, not mine.
    Posted by MrWh1te

I can assure you this is 100% rubbish. You have not been mentioned.

• edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: £40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM challenge.(current b/r £672.77).... profit from £5 games...+£67.50:
    In Response to Re: £40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM challenge.(current b/r £672.77).... profit from £5 games...+£67.50 : It isn't about sticking up for someone, its about standing up against the mob mentality that exists within sky poker. I don't particulary have a problem with outlaws, but they sure have a problem with me.  As we speak they are being abusive about me on a thread on their facebook page.  That is their problem, not mine.
    Posted by MrWh1te
    You lying little toerag.
  • edited January 2015
    Hi Mr White Please read from the start before making judgement Also you only said sorry when i piped up in chat box, saying what you getting mad about its only a freeroll. I agree with you it was probably just a one off. We have had some good encounters and yes this is the only time i have seen you get upset. Hope to play with you again sometime soon. Calling people idiots for commenting on there own hand and new players could be seen as bullying. I have think skin i can take it. I think dev had a bad day, tilted a bit and went mad at people and now hes dug a massive hole even a ladder may not help. On this forum I try and not say anything that i wouldnt say face to face.  As i have said to dev before GL in you challenge he has done so well from just £40 
    Posted by stuarty117
    I didn't say sorry because you told me to, I said sorry because it was the right thing to do.  It is generally something I never do.

Don't think we will be playing too much, which is a shame cause we had some good games.  But I have been pretty much forced out of skypoker, I just play it to clear my 10 points and get in the freerolls. my main games are elsewhere now.

Maybe I am just living in the past. I was one of the first players on sky poker and had many battles with what are now top players, such as scotty77 etc, and it WAS a proper community back then.

/me takes his rose-tinted specs off.
  • edited January 2015
    Infact I'm rather angry re this... please post any relevant proof as I know you are talking BS.... yr name has not appeared on our page in a long while. 
  • edited January 2015
    Posted by MrWh1te
    I know you have beef with the outlaws but to down right lie to suit your agenda and turn people against us. BANG OUT OF ORDER 
  • edited January 2015
    Maybe LCFCfan told him.
  • edited January 2015
    If you want to go down that road Graham, MrW's info bang on last time we had this prob re a leek... this time howeva... defo no leek as defo not said. Think on that.
  • edited January 2015
    MrW guessed we would be discussing him, in truth... no one cares! 

Altho, I did do a dev has banned me from his fred post in there this morning crying into my cereal :)
  • edited January 2015
    I can assure you Graham in thos case as the last, It wasnt me as I'm sure you and plenty of others know full well.Just a shame a few didnt jump to my defence as readily as they have in this case with their team mates. In Response to Re: £40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM challenge.(current b/r £672.77).... profit from £5 games...+£67.50:
    Maybe LCFCfan told him.
    Posted by Eyeman
  • edited January 2015
    Think its about time a mod weighs in here gone too far now
  • edited January 2015
    If you want to go down that road Graham, MrW's info bang on last time we had this prob re a leek... this time howeva... defo no leek as defo not said. Think on that.
    Posted by samantha25
    Well with irrefutable proof like that, it seems your kangaroo court works beautifully. Ever thought of taking up law for a living?
  • edited January 2015
    'legally blonde' .... smashed it :)
  • edited January 2015
    I'm not picking any sides but atleast take this s*** elsewhere no-one who generally is reading along with the diary wants to read this. Hopefully a moderator or 2 can tidy this thread up, such a shame a diary has come to this.

Keep going with the challenge Dev, GL.
  • edited January 2015
    I wouldn't even have noticed all this so soon had it not had attention brought to it by another thread set up (and laughed at by you), simply to annoy and humiliate someone. I wont reply on this thread again
    Posted by MrWh1te

yet you reply another 3 times after this....most strange
  • edited January 2015
    yes dev has made mistakes, but you lot are behaving a bit like a cackle of hyenas. not looking good on anyone.

gl dev with your challenge.
  • edited January 2015
    Someone else who has made a mistake is MW, with his one 'incident' in the chat box!!?? Known for inciting abuse so he can get onto live chat who he has on speed dial! Ironically his favourite word to call players is the same one used so many times on here by Dev himself.
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: £40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM challenge.(current b/r £672.77).... profit from £5 games...+£67.50:
    Think its about time a mod weighs in here gone too far now
    Posted by jdsallstar

+1

yes dev has made mistakes, but you lot are behaving a bit like a cackle of hyenas. not looking good on anyone. gl dev with your challenge.
    Posted by GELDY

+1

In Response to Re: £40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM challenge.(current b/r £672.77).... profit from £5 games...+£67.50:
    I'm not picking any sides but atleast take this s*** elsewhere no-one who generally is reading along with the diary wants to read this. Hopefully a moderator or 2 can tidy this thread up, such a shame a diary has come to this. Keep going with the challenge Dev, GL.
    Posted by Matt237
    +1

-------

At least some sort of apology was issued and action taken to prevent it happening again via the ignore list. That should've been the end of it. 

The 1 poker/challenge update in recent times has been lost amongst a load of nonsense that has nowt to do with Dev or his challenge. 

SA________________ND

Back to pokeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. 

gl today Dfish.

• edited January 2015
    Yeh this thread is spiralling off piste dangerously... Lets turn it back into a regular diary now, if you're not interested in that then just don't post please.
  • edited January 2015
    This diary has me in stiches - what a child the "recently formed Dev's Ignore Player Club" confirms this. LOL
  • edited January 2015
    OK, SO SKY HAS FINALLY WROTE REGARDING HOW THIS THREAD HAS GONE. NOT A MENTION REGARDING REGULAR PLAYERS BEING ALLOWED TO CALL US "NEWBIES" IDIOTS...
    IM NOT AN IDIOT AND I FIND IT DISGUSTING THAT SKY ALLOWS THIS TO BE WRITTEN AND SAID TO PEOPLE. WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR ROLE AT SKY POKER DAN? I JOINED HERE FROM ANOTHER SITE AS I DIDNT LIKE ALL THE ABUSE OF SO CALLED "FISH" AT THE TABLES, BUT IT SEEMS SKYPOKER HAS A POLICY THAT ALLOWS SUCH ABUSE AS LONG AS ITS WRITTEN ON A FORUM PAGE... ANY NEW PLAYER JOINING SKY THAT COMES AND READS THIS THREAD WILL SEE IMMEDIATELY THAT SKY IS NO BETTER THAN ANY OTHER SITE.

SKY ALLOWS PEOPLE TO BE CALLED IDIOTS AS LONG AS ITS IN A DIARY BY A WINNING PLAYER SO THAT SKY CAN EARN MONEY FROM HIS RAKE

QUITE FRANKLY I FEEL LET DOWN BY SKY REGARDING THIS SERIOUS MATTER
  • edited January 2015
    Have a look next to "A" on your keyboard and you'll find the Caps Lock button, mate. If it's broken, then I'd advise a new keyboard, otherwise you come accross as all shouty.
  • edited January 2015
    Have a look next to "A" on your keyboard and you'll find the Caps Lock button, mate. If it's broken, then I'd advise a new keyboard, otherwise you come accross as all shouty.
    Posted by Eyeman

apologies my friend, i must be an idiot
  • edited January 2015
    day 220 wednesday  21/1/15  day off
    day 221 thursday  22/1/15

ty dohhh matt237 geldy for your comments,

on to the poker...

2x£1..

WON £1.70 B/R £674.47 PTS 135 £5 GAMES TOTAL W 323 L 251 PROFIT +£67.50

back to basics today as no point playing £5 & £3 when running so bad, at least I've some chance back on the £1 level -:)
    probably stay there for next few days but poker is not my priority right now, so will just keep it ticking over & wait for the good times to return.
    It's a shame how things have gone but that's life, it doesn't always go as we would all like at times & we deal with it as best we can.
    I came here with good intentions & of reaching my goal, which is the only reason to continue right now.
    It's a shame how things have changed so much in the last 2-2.5 years or so since my first challenge, & not for the better either, but I guess we live in an ever changing world & have to try & adapt to it as we go along, & making mistakes is all part of the process, I suppose.
    Still we live & learn & I'll simply ignore certain people as much as is possible from now on, not because I think I'm right or they are wrong, or I'm a winning player,  simply because I don't take kindly to their attitude in general or towards me in particular.
    I'm all for discussing hands or anything else for that matter, you only need to go back & look at the KK situation from challenge 1 for that, where I think some of the talk between myself Dohhhh & Lambert180 got very heated, but we all put our views across in a proper manner & agreed to disagree in the end, I think.
    anyway, I've had my say & that's that. I'm trying to move on & focus on what matters..my poker & winning money...oh, & beating the £5 level in the process.

• edited January 2015
    day 222 friday 23/1/15

almost 17 hours since my last post & no sarcastic posts in reply....

GOOD, that's progress, keep it up boys & girls...
    if you can. -:)
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: £40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM challenge.(current b/r £674.47).... profit from £5 games...+£67.50:
    day 222 friday 23/1/15 almost 17 hours since my last post & no sarcastic posts in reply.... GOOD, that's progress, keep it up boys & girls... if you can. -:)
    Posted by devonfish5
    There has been 37 sarcastic/insulting posts since your last 1 Dev and 2 reasonable ones, you just can't see them coz you're ignoring everyone! ;)

Good Luck over the weekend fella. Big effort/volume will get the pokerz back on track! 1k incominggggggggggggg
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: £40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM challenge.(current b/r £674.47).... profit from £5 games...+£67.50:
    In Response to Re: £40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM challenge.(current b/r £674.47).... profit from £5 games...+£67.50 : There has been 37 sarcastic/insulting posts since your last 1 Dev and 2 reasonable ones, you just can't see them coz you're ignoring everyone! ;) Good Luck over the weekend fella. Big effort/volume will get the pokerz back on track! 1k incominggggggggggggg
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Cheers Dohhhh,
    ha ha, just the 37 then  oh well, thought it was to good to be true  -:)
    at least by blocking them, I'm not getting involved or in to any more trouble I guess. ha ha
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: £40 to £1,040.... dev's 2nd DYM challenge.(current b/r £674.47).... profit from £5 games...+£67.50 : There has been 37 sarcastic/insulting posts since your last 1 Dev and 2 reasonable ones, you just can't see them coz you're ignoring everyone! ;) Good Luck over the weekend fella. Big effort/volume will get the pokerz back on track! 1k incominggggggggggggg
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

I wonder what the count would be if you included all Devs insults ;)
  • edited January 2015
    day 222 friday 23/1/15 day off
    day 223 saturday 24/1/15 day off
    day 224 sunday 25/1/15

1x£3 1x£2

WON £4.45 B/R £678.92 PTS 141 £5 GAMES TOTAL W 323 L 251 PROFIT +£67.50

too many turbo games running right now(which are more of a lottery & the way I see all dym games being in the future at some point, & when I'll stop playing them & look for a new game to play...could be cash?), & with the TSP promo running until the end of the month, giving the £5's a miss. will start them again in February.
    all about damage limitation at the moment so booking any wins at the £3 £2 & £1 levels.
  • edited January 2015
    day 225 monday 26/1/15

1xnl4

WON £0.14 B/R £679.06 PTS 143 £5 GAMES TOTAL W 323 L 251 PROFIT +£67.50

no value on dym tables today so played an hours cash for a change.
    shouldn't really being a dym challenge but hey it's just a one off...isn't it?  -:)
  • edited January 2015
    day 226  tuesday 27/1/15

1xnl4

WON £2.39 B/R £681.45 PTS 145

just a quick session 20-25 mins...
    won most from a flush v run hand, so all good.
    will continue with cash as long as the results are ok.
    as always I go day by day so see how things are in a day or two & go from there.