You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Channing's Bet of the Week...

Comments

• edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Channing's Bet of the Week...:
    wiiii I'm a winner 4pm G lens m EL o DY lucky by name  lucky by nature shame i don't gamble on the gee gees
    Posted by GELDY

4.00 glens melody

RAISE!!

Luckily I do have a punt.   Was on this like a rash!

• edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Channing's Bet of the Week... : Just so your aware the ew four fold on my girlfriends picks made 400+ profit and the ew super heinz paid 6.5/1 the commentators head voices strike again! Il post her picks again for tomorrow later if interested. she is up 4 figures for me this week lol
    Posted by Itsover4u
    You're a very lucky man to have a mystic girlfriend

Took you're advice with the e/w super heinz - Thank You

Good luck tomorrow

• edited March 2015
    2 Beast Of Burden 0 13:30 NEPTUNE NOVICES HURDLE 2m 5f
    3 If In Doubt 0 14:05 RSA CHASE 3m 110y
    22 Aux Ptits Soins 0 14:40 CORAL CUP 2m 5f
    4 Mr Mole 0 15:20 CHAMPION CHASE 2m
    2 Any Currency 0 16:00 CROSS COUNTRY CHASE 3m 7f
    19 Hostile Fire 0 16:40 FRED WINTER HANDICAP HURDLE 2m 110y
    20 Vigil 0 17:15 CHAMPION BUMPER 2m 110y
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Channing's Bet of the Week... : You're a very lucky man to have a mystic girlfriend Took you're advice with the e/w super heinz - Thank You Good luck tomorrow
    Posted by zadoc

I think she is starting to believe her own hype lol.... either way she is a diamond :)

She was tired last night and said she could not hear the commentators so she is going to email me her picks at lunch... if she does it again it would make 8 straight winning bets
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Channing's Bet of the Week... : I think she is starting to believe her own hype lol.... either way she is a diamond :)She was tired last night and said she could not hear the commentators so she is going to email me her picks at lunch... if she does it again it would make 8 straight winning bets
    Posted by Itsover4u
    What an absolute legend. I'll watch with interest.
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Channing's Bet of the Week... : What an absolute legend. I'll watch with interest.
    Posted by FlashFlush

Unfortunately she is not picking today.... she basically does not no what to do to look for what horses are running. I tried to send her a link but she still couldnt work it out. This is how little she knows about gambling lol.

She promised she will pick Thurdsday for me tonight 
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Channing's Bet of the Week... : What an absolute legend. I'll watch with interest.
    Posted by FlashFlush

After two days of not picking "because she couldnt here the commentators" she is back with a unrelenting certainty that she has the winners for tomorrow.

+4 figures for me this month...

Her figures are as follows (at no point has she looked at the odds and i promise she does in no way shape or form understand odds)

dicosimo

Baltimore Rock

black hercules

Silvanico Conte

Salisfy

mckinley

next sensation

I have backed her in a ew super heinz and ew trebles.... if all of her picks come in it would take roughly 3 hours and 45 minutes to become millionaires....

Today could be the day when lifes are changed.... today is Cheltenham Friday
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Channing's Bet of the Week... : After two days of not picking "because she couldnt here the commentators" she is back with a unrelenting certainty that she has the winners for tomorrow. +4 figures for me this month... Her figures are as follows (at no point has she looked at the odds and i promise she does in no way shape or form understand odds) dicosimo Baltimore Rock black hercules Silvanico Conte Salisfy mckinley next sensation I have backed her in a ew super heinz and ew trebles.... if all of her picks come in it would take roughly 3 hours and 45 minutes to become millionaires.... Today could be the day when lifes are changed.... today is Cheltenham Friday
    Posted by Itsover4u
    Thanks for the post - following with interest and a bet - good luck
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Channing's Bet of the Week... : After two days of not picking "because she couldnt here the commentators" she is back with a unrelenting certainty that she has the winners for tomorrow. +4 figures for me this month... Her figures are as follows (at no point has she looked at the odds and i promise she does in no way shape or form understand odds) dicosimo Baltimore Rock black hercules Silvanico Conte Salisfy mckinley next sensation I have backed her in a ew super heinz and ew trebles.... if all of her picks come in it would take roughly 3 hours and 45 minutes to become millionaires.... Today could be the day when lifes are changed.... today is Cheltenham Friday
    Posted by Itsover4u
    I often trust strangers on the internet. Let's go!
  • edited March 2015
    Where's the Cheltenham winners Channing? - Get ye finger out fella :) 
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Channing's Bet of the Week... : I often trust strangers on the internet. Let's go!
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    is that cynicism i here!

well, ok i see where you are coming from but the selections posted for the first day of Chetenham ( whomever made them ) had 5 horse " in the frame " from 7 selections ( which is better than i can achieve ) & turned a tidy profit :-)
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Channing's Bet of the Week... : is that cynicism i here! well, ok i see where you are coming from but the selections posted for the first day of Chetenham ( whomever made them ) had 5 horse " in the frame " from 7 selections ( which is better than i can achieve ) & turned a tidy profit :-)
    Posted by zadoc
    No cynicism at all!

As soon as I saw what he put up, and with his (or his girlfriends!) previous, I was all over it. Got them in a super heinze, gl us :)
  • edited March 2015
    Posted by Itsover4u
    I'm in!
    £1 six fold accumulator (missed the first race) and a proper bet on Salsify as I made some Salsa for my family the other day!!
    GL us!
  • edited March 2015

SORT IT OUT         9/1

2:05 RACE AT CHELTENHAM

edit.... result 2nd @17/2

• edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Channing's Bet of the Week... : I'm in! £1 six fold accumulator (missed the first race) and a proper bet on Salsify as I made some Salsa for my family the other day!! GL us!
    Posted by mrsduck
    typical woman reply!!
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Channing's Bet of the Week... : I'm sorry mate but that was abysmal at the start. We'd done our money in at the start. Walsh accepted it after 20 yards and was basically a non-runner. If it turns up next week in the County, we've no choice (ok I've no choice) but to go in again. 
    Posted by joesman1
    Just a complete brag post. But my faith was rewarded.. Just a monkey ew @33/1... Thank u Mr Mullins. 
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Channing's Bet of the Week... : this bet im about to place is on your head ;)
    Posted by Itsover4u
    I hope u kept the faith too Mr Itsover4u
  • edited March 2015

ROAD TO RICHES   9/1

gold cup

edit... 3rd

• edited March 2015

Great bet and a really good one to post there Joesman. Well played mate.

Had a mental and hectic week so I didn't get much time to post. Just about recovering now.

Had a pretty long look at the 3.50 at Uttoxeter and settled on Cadeau George each-way. It's a great race for each-way if we get 17 runners and it's also very good for low weights. The race is a real slog and this one will like the ground.

On my usual scale I went for 6 points each-way and I got 25/1.
  • edited March 2015
    Foxbridge for me in the 3.50 u/ter
  • edited March 2015
     I quite like that too. Definitely think the bottom weights have an edge on the ground. Would not put you off.
  • edited March 2015
    3:50 Utt VERY popular today.   I've gone for Bob Ford 
  • edited March 2015

Think I've found a winner today. Really like this one...

Hannah's Princess in the 2.35 Newbury looks a great each-way bet at 7/1 or bigger. Love the stable and I think the longer trip will help a lot.
  • edited March 2015

2pm Newbury

REBEL REBELION

13/2

edit...  result Won @ 7/1

• edited March 2015

Nice one Aussie, pretty easy winner that.
  • edited March 2015
    Thank you Aussie.
    All the best.
    Rainman397
  • edited March 2015
     Think I've found a winner today. Really like this one...  Hannah's Princess in the 2.35 Newbury looks a great each-way bet at 7/1 or bigger. Love the stable and I think the longer trip will help a lot.
    Posted by NChanning
    stuck a couple of quid on it gl
  • edited March 2015
    Thank you Mr Chainning.
    All the best.
    Rainman397
  • edited March 2015
    yes,thank you very very much Neil
  • edited March 2015
    2pm Newbury REBEL REBELION 13/2 edit...  result Won @ 7/1
    Posted by aussie09