You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Rlt's Diary. First update of 2017

Comments

• edited April 2015

It was nice meeting you in Newcastle, and yeah you were unlucky to be sat next to Liamboi in one tournament, and Colin in the next one.  These Scottish guys are a nightmare to play against, don't even bother trying to assign them a range!

The banter at our table was tremendous, and I don't think I ever had more fun at a poker table.

Best of luck

Craig

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Rlt's Diary:
    It was nice meeting you in Newcastle, and yeah you were unlucky to be sat next to Liamboi in one tournament, and Colin in the next one.  These Scottish guys are a nightmare to play against, don't even bother trying to assign them a range! The banter at our table was tremendous, and I don't think I ever had more fun at a poker table. Best of luck Craig
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Ths Scottish Mafia working on harmony was a nightmare for Lee.................lol
  • edited April 2015
    haha scottish mafia I like it 

yeah we had a great wee table at the start of that tourney, thats the way it should be imo havin a laugh and every1 chatting away.

also 67bhoys u made me bluff in that hand vs you using that double reverse psychology on me you bad man lol. 
  • edited April 2015
    haha scottish mafia I like it  yeah we had a great wee table at the start of that tourney, thats the way it should be imo havin a laugh and every1 chatting away. also 67bhoys u made me bluff in that hand vs you using that double reverse psychology on me you bad man lol. 
    Posted by liamboi11
    you bluffed every single hand, no neesd for any reverse psychology, if only id figured it out before id moved tables i might have lasted a bit longer :)
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Rlt's Diary : you bluffed every single hand, no neesd for any reverse psychology, if only id figured it out before id moved tables i might have lasted a bit longer :)
    Posted by RLT16
    haha so true but was under the influenece usually i`m a nit :)
  • edited April 2015
    So after yet another awful day yesterday in which i lost around £40 again and wnt a bit crazy doing stupid tilty things, today has been a much needed + day will have another session tonight but so far its looking good.

Details are a bit iffy but i have transfered teams, Outlaws have snapped me up, the transfer fee has yet to be arranged, ive got my agent trying to sort me out a signing on fee but any payment so far has been met with lots of screaming and swearing from the vice captain ;)

i throughly enjoyed my time in tpt, there are some good guys there who have gave advice when asked for and are chatty nice people, and i wish them all the bust of luck and if i bump into them on the tables ill still chat away with them. but after meeting the outlaws up in newcastle and getting on well with them i thought the team was just more suited for me, and quite frankly they've got 3 of the DYM players in their ranks that i look up to the most and have learnt alot from. it was a bit of a no brainer to swap teams. and its been a hilarious first day. thanks to eveyone for makng me welcome, and thanks to tpt for my time there.

in honour of all the dym pros in Outlaws my first session went like this.
    Todays DYMs PlayedDYMs WonDYMs LostTodays DYM profit/loss
    12102£34

Months profit
    Months C4P total
     Balance
    -5.06569 £362.90

• edited April 2015
    You might want to change the red bit in your OP ;)
  • edited April 2015
    a decent session tonight, got knocked out of the only MTT i played just short of the money in very frustrating circumstances. DYMs went well again though.
    Todays DYMs PlayedDYMs WonDYMs LostTodays DYM profit/lossTodays other profit/loss
    19127£15.5-£5.75

Months profit
    Months C4P total
     Balance 
    4.69672 £372.65 
  • edited April 2015
    i lost track of a few games due to my internet dying during a session the other night (i just happened to be 8th in the 10:40pm BH at the time with 40ish remaining) but overall a bad few days, 3 - days in a row.
    Todays DYMs PlayedDYMs WonDYMs LostTodays DYM profit/lossTodays other profit/loss
    653332-£27.50£-13

Months profit
    Months C4P total
     Balance 
    -32.861098 £328.42 
  • edited April 2015
    Will do a DYM update tommorow just wanted to post a little brag post from tonights main and mini (i even at one point foolishly let myself think i might get a FT jackpot)

main :

RLT16027£33.84 + £45 Head Prizes4 

mini:

RLT1605£75.99 + £29.80 Head Prizes9
    Thankyou to all of my new outlaw team mates that railed me along the way.

and "sorry" to any ex team mates that i may have knocked out along the way ;)

• edited April 2015
    well played Lee, nice showing, glad you made FT in the mini. knew is I b*ggered off you'd play better :-)
  • edited April 2015
    good work Lee, another team members diary I have to be 'fake' interested in ;) ha
  • edited April 2015
    good work Lee, another team members diary I have to be 'fake' interested in ;) ha
    Posted by samantha25
    Dont fake it on my behalf, half of the stuff on heres boring as heck i imagine :) keep it real!
  • edited April 2015
    well played Lee, nice showing, glad you made FT in the mini. knew is I b*ggered off you'd play better :-)
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Cheers jimi, thanks again for the rail, was a good session but i dont feel like i played overly well, just kept getting dealt the goods :)
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Rlt's Diary : Dont fake it on my behalf, half of the stuff on heres boring as heck i imagine :) keep it real!
    Posted by RLT16

comes naturally :)
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Rlt's Diary : comes naturally :)
    Posted by samantha25
    Puntastic.

Wp last night BLT.
  • edited April 2015
    Well played RLT last night, see what happens when you join the Outlaws, 

• edited April 2015
    Well played RLT last night, see what happens when you join the Outlaws, 
    Posted by stuarty117
    Don't give them any credit,  i honestly owe a lot of it to you, you have improved my game immensely and i thank you for that once more, if i had won the main i'd of bought you you a pint or maybe a freddo depending how expensive they are now
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Rlt's Diary : comes naturally :)
    Posted by samantha25
    If she meant it then it was good.
    As she probably didn't it's not.

Wp last night Rlt. Except in the dym. How on earth can you let Paula and the old frog beat you?
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Rlt's Diary : If she meant it then it was good. As she probably didn't it's not. Wp last night Rlt. Except in the dym. How on earth can you let Paula and the old frog beat you?
    Posted by Jac35
    tbh jac its like i said in the chat "i may aswell be sat out here" i wasnt even looking at my cards i was to interested in the MTT's, then once i got knocked out of them there was only 4 hours until i had work so i shoved my first semi decent hand and went to bed :) if we have a rematch tonight i'll get my £3 back
  • edited April 2015
    i love freddos yumyum

remember RLT i am on 10%
  • edited April 2015
    i love freddos yumyum remember RLT i am on 10%
    Posted by stuarty117
    :) i just qualified from my first satelitte attempt of the day again, sothats 2 atempts to qualify and tweo seats won, dont know why i was bothering with those all in sats.

I'll happily let you buy 10% from me ;)
  • edited April 2015
    So like i said not done a dym update for a few days now, generally i feel like i've played pretty well in them, but that ive run horribly bad for the most part, sure ive probably made 100's of mistakes aswell but generally when ive had to get the chips in ive done so while ahead. varience can be cruel but just got to continue what ive been doing and it will turn around.
    935043-£11.50
    £175.84

Months profit
    Months C4P total
     Balance 
    127.9816.16 £534.40

This also has last nights main and mini wins in, which ive been lucky enough to satellite into again tonight so hopefully tommorow i will be posting about an equally good night :)

Gl at the tables all

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Rlt's Diary : If she meant it then it was good. As she probably didn't it's not. Wp last night Rlt. Except in the dym. How on earth can you let Paula and the old frog beat you?
    Posted by Jac35

Stop trolling me :) 

p.s... did I cash?

• edited April 2015
    Today i moved back up to the £11 dyms seeing as my recent MTT cashes had given me the BR to do so, and it went well thankfully, hopefully i can keep it up and build a nice C4Pbonus for the end of the month.
    862£32-£5.75

Months profit
    Months C4P total
     Balance 
    207.881770 £583.84 
  • edited April 2015
    Very nice mr RLT nice to see the transition into the MTTs hope to catch you on an FT soon
  • edited December 2015
    been running/playing abit poorly of late, so decided to bring this back up, only for my own benifit, but if any of you want to take an interest in it to your more than welcome to :)
  • edited December 2015
    Since my last update (in april not the one half hour ago) I've had my 3rd child, a lovely boy named Curtis, my other two children have had birthdays turning 5 and 3, I've had a promotion at work and 2 pay rises on top of that. 

I withdrew most of my balance and bought an xbox 1 and spent way to much time playing it. 

I took pretty much the whole of October away from poker and work due to Curtis' arrival, i had a bit of holiday pay saved up so decided it would be best to just chill out, and help my Mrs as much as possible before going back to work.

I also ran a 3.30 dym and £5.50 dym challenge which you may have seen on the forum and although i haven't been updating it as regularly as i should its still ongoing,and will update it alongside my dairy updates

I will mainly be playing the £3.30 dyms while i rebuild my BR and will mainly stick to a 50 BI rule to move up however if i spot a £5/£11 game that i consider good value then i will jump into it regardless of the BR issues

£3.30 DYMS£5.50 DYMS£11 DYMS£22 DYMSMTTsTotalBalanceWeekly PP
    # Played15010 16 135
    # Cashed9010 10 Monthly PP
          0 782
    Profit/loss4.5090 13.5146.57 
    session started awfully losing 5 of the first 7 games, luckily won the next 7 on a trot to end the £3.30 games in profit, then while i was catching up on walking dead i spotted an £11 game filling up with players i knew i had an edge on so sat in it,and cashed fairly comfortably. ended the session with a decent profit and happy overall at how i played.
  • edited December 2015
    Congrats on your little arrival mate!!

1 more and you can start playing dyms at home with the whole family :)
  • edited December 2015

"...Since my last update (in april not the one half hour ago) I've had my 3rd child, a lovely boy named Curtis, my other two children have had birthdays turning 5 and 3, I've had a promotion at work and 2 pay rises on top of that...." 

What a life. ;)

Many congrats.