You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

In for a penny

Comments

• edited July 2015
    Really enjoying the WSOP content at the moment.

Makes me feel so unworthy posting my little swings and swongs at low stakes, but here goes anyway.

Last time out I had just taken a big dent, and vowed to modify my cash play.

I did look back at the session and really just a case of reminding myself what I already knew to make sure I am applying it. Definitely a tilty streak in there when I should have stood earlier where I chased draws without the odds.

Focus - check the odds before calling when drawing and have a very good reason for calling river bets.

The recovery started by sticking to the games I do best in, then at a slow time for traffic I decided to have another punt on a spinup table. That makes sense right 50nl on a low b/r it's only £5 though, right? 

I deserved a spanking for my continued ill discipline but actually I lucked out. I have played only 4 sessions of these in total - but somehow (obviously much more luck than skill) I have won every session. I have never played more than a couple of orbits and got ahead and stood each time. Couple of times for a small gain and twice I picked up AA, both times get it in pre and both times held, once v an underpair and once v KQ and J9.

So +£18.27 in all on these tables.

Bankroll has recovered to £65.12

In the more traditional forms of the game, made some gains in SNGs and could have made a decent score in an MTT too. Played a £2.30 BH when busted the Rewards FR on Tuesday and was generally card dead except for twice managed to isolate s/stacks with dominating aces to keep above starting stack and take a couple of bounties.

Wheels fell off though when an appropriately chipped up monsieur french fries joined the table. He limped UTG, I wake up with KK raise and get called. The flop was something like J72 and the chips go in and frenchie fried potatoes shows he was slow playing the nuts pre, two little ducks. No K's so gg gn for a small loss overall.

Havent played since except a couple of blanks on the phone in the Rewards FR so aiming to get some more games in over the weekend. May struggle to hit 100 pts and wont chase the points if I cant play a focussed session. I will make sure I make at least 50 though to keep the FR qualification going.

• edited July 2015
    Just about made the 100 pts (101 in fact).

Wasnt sure when playing 2 £3 dyms and on 95 pts but the points appeared on the widget after they finished.

Will update some stats later but the good news is that its a been a profitable week over £46 in fact which is pretty good going for my low stakes/low volume. 

Cash even in the black overall now - getting QQ ai and holding v 2 players helped there,  just a shame they were both shorter than me.

So overall B/R now £87.41 and the phantom fund is even catching up with the Mrs P fund

Phantom fund £18.46
    Mrs P fund £18.95
    Mrs P will also be picking up the additional £2.30 for the 100 pts on Monday

• edited July 2015
    Sounds like it's going really well phantom :) keep it up!
    How come Mrs P only gets the freeroll money though? :P
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: New Rewards - New Challenge:
    Sounds like it's going really well phantom :) keep it up! How come Mrs P only gets the freeroll money though? :P
    Posted by mrsduck
    Thanks Mrs D. A good week last week helped a lot obviously so hopefully can push on a bit now.

By allocating Mrs P rewards cash and FR results, then her stake is entirely risk free, and hopefully when the tokens can be collected I can bink a big one for her.

My balance is playing P/L,  so my results can (and do) go down as well as up. I am hoping to build the roll up and also get enough to treat myself to a live tourney. I also know that should I bink something big from my own cash stakes then I would no doubt be using that to treat Mrs P too.

So don't worry Mrs D, Mrs P cannot lose and if I win she wins.
  • edited July 2015
    Comedy bust in the Rewards FR tonight.

I was on my phone (as per) and got interrupted and missed a few orbits (as per) on looking at the screen on my return hand I see I am UTG with 33, BB is absent and there is a chipped up SB. I decide to shove and I get called by the SB with A2o. Great methinks better than I could have wished for. Then the graphics flicker, and my real hand is revealed, it is K2o.

So I am in terrible shape - flop Kx2 whoohoo, turn blank, river A gn gg.
  • edited July 2015

Good week on the tables.

Broken the £100 barrier (a few times actually) but currently on the right side of it.

Took £5 from the 3 rewards freerolls I managed to get in.

Pleased to say Tikay has been spotted back at the PLO8 tables.

DOUBLE POINTS for the weekend. Yay.

oh and off the tables my eldest son had his graduation this week, even had a rare sunny day out in Leeds.
    #proudparent

• edited July 2015
    Good week on the tables. Broken the £100 barrier (a few times actually) but currently on the right side of it. Took £5 from the 3 rewards freerolls I managed to get in. Pleased to say Tikay has been spotted back at the PLO8 tables. DOUBLE POINTS for the weekend. Yay. oh and off the tables my eldest son had his graduation this week, even had a rare sunny day out in Leeds. #proudparent
    Posted by Phantom66
    Havent seen you at any of my tables recently so this is the only way to keep updates on how your doing, pleased to see your running well mate, long may it continue :)
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: New Rewards - New Challenge : Havent seen you at any of my tables recently so this is the only way to keep updates on how your doing, pleased to see your running well mate, long may it continue :)
    Posted by RLT16
    Thanks for popping by RLT. Following your thread and progress too. Anything over 60% over a long run is great work wp.

Not been on the nl dym tables much at all and you'll see why when i post some stats. See and chat to ger fairly regularly on the plo8 tables. My results are holding up in those and 6max and strangely cash at the moment. Too soon to say whether that is positive variance or I'm finally getting the hang of them. I think the shallower capped and spinup tables do suit me better and there seem to be fewer sharks which helps.
  • edited July 2015
    Keep going

Congrats to son as well
  • edited July 2015

Finished the week with a small profit of £7.28 dipping below £100. Sunday was brutal mainly due to my 1st (and overdue) caning at a spinup table. It was 20nl and the loss was -£-13.22. The dangers of auto-topup, knew I was on the wrong end of some bad beats and mistakes but hadn't realised was so poor a run and should have stood sooner.

I have also had a dip in PLO8 results since mr Kendall's return. In 1 or 2 spots that had a direct impact where I overplayed just because it was he. Usually bad when you target one player (a good one anyway) for whatever reason. Added to that a tikay's presence clearly attracting a lot of other decent players to the tables and overall standard is definitely higher.

Should be ok though, I maintained 60% in the middle of the 100 game challenge. However same cannot be said for the nl dym variety.

Stats below include results from today so don't match my weekly total from last week.

SNG Record    
     1st2nd3rdOther
    NL 6max £1.107514
    NL dym £1.152426
    NL 6max £2.204239
    NL dym  £2.251328
    NL 6max £3.30   1
    NL dym £3.3023413
    NLO dym £1.15   1
    PLO dym £3.30  1 
    PLO8 dym £0.60 1  
    PLO8 dym £1.15  21
    PLO8 dym £2.25   1
    PLO8 dym £3.307131218
     entriesbuy-inrakewinningsprofitROI
    NL 6max £1.1017£17.00£1.70£37.80£19.10102.1%
    NL dym £1.1514£14.00£2.10£16.00-£0.10-0.6%
    NL 6max £2.2018£36.00£3.60£39.60£0.000.0%
    NL dym  £2.2514£28.00£3.50£24.00-£7.50-23.8%
    NL 6max £3.301£3.00£0.30£0.00-£3.30-100.0%
    NL dym £3.3022£66.00£6.60£54.00-£18.60-25.6%
    NLO dym £1.151£1.00£0.15£0.00-£1.15-100.0%
    PLO dym £3.301£3.00£0.30£6.00£2.7081.8%
    PLO8 dym £0.601£0.50£0.10£1.00£0.4066.7%
    PLO8 dym £1.153£3.00£0.45£4.00£0.5515.9%
    PLO8 dym £2.251£2.00£0.25£0.00-£2.25-100.0%
    PLO8 dym £3.3050£150.00£15.00£192.00£27.0016.4%
    TOTAL143£323.50£34.05£374.40£16.854.7%
    Combined scoresentriesbuy-inrakewinningsprofitROI
    NL dym50£108.00£12.20£94.00-£26.20-21.8%
    NL 6max36£56.00£5.60£77.40£15.8025.6%
    PLO8 dym55£155.50£15.80£197.00£25.7015.0%
    £2 6max are exactly breakeven, but that is actually a big upswing over the last couple of weeks on those.
      01/06/201508/06/201515/06/201522/06/201529/06/201506/07/201513/07/2015
     TOTAL1234567
    £ Start Bal£50.00£50.00£32.84£36.38£45.53£59.07£40.76£87.41
    £ End Bal£90.30£32.84£36.38£45.53£59.07£40.76£87.41£94.69
    £ P/L£40.30-£17.16£3.54£9.15£13.54-£18.31£46.65£7.28

Pts Earned830125107100133103101146
    FR Qual355555555
    FR Played180433242
    Tokens Earned£16.10£2.30£2.30£2.30£2.30£2.30£2.30£2.30
    £ C4P Earned£0.00£0.00£0.00£0.00£0.00£0.00£0.00£0.00
    £ Won from Rew FR£14.00£0.00£0.00£1.00£1.00£4.00£3.00£5.00
    £ Won from Tokens£12.25£0.00£0.75£2.30£2.30£2.30£2.30£2.30
     £26.25£0.00£0.75£3.30£3.30£6.30£5.30£7.30
    And most importantly, the totals...
    Phantom fund£14.05
    Mrs P fund£26.25

SNG Total£16.85
    MTT Total-£6.23
    Cash£3.43
  • edited July 2015
    I can only really say 2 good things about this mornings play.

1. Nice atmosphere in the chat box
    2. Double points has got me to 50pts already which means I can afford to pace myself for the rest of the week

I did make just about the worst bubble call ever, and took some beats too to balance the 2 good with 2 bad.

Overall though point no 1 wins - £'s are down but came through smiling :)
  • edited July 2015
    How many hands do you have to make a profit over to be considered a winning cash player? 

I know people say 1000 SNGs is a fair measure to iron out the variance.

In my very limited sample (63 mainly quite short sessions), I am up £35. 

Cash so far on this challenge is my most profitable form of the game. In part this is due to a downturn in PLO8 fortunes - I cant win a bubble at the moment, couple of bad mistakes, couple of bad beats, but mainly due to being on the wrong end of variance in the routine 4 handed roulette getting on the wrong end of a must shove/must call situation whether holding the slightly better or slightly worse hand.

Amazingly (for me) cash going very well. Actually won exactly two thirds of my sessions and unlike in the past my losses generally arent huge and I have some good winning scores too.

Probably a bit of positive variance - in fact won 11/15 of my most recent sessions so definitely some +ve variance in there.

Already well over 100 pts for the week and I dont think Ill get anywhere near 500 so I can just relax and pick and chose games and times to play for the rest of the week.

Made another £3 from a freeroll this week so Mrs P fund stands at £31.55 now and in rewards/points that means the new scheme is over x3 better for me.

Eldest son is off travelling, trying to catch up with hhy but a way to go. As I type this he is on an overnight sleeper train to Chiang Mai in Thailand. Planning to go to Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia and Singapore. 

Very proud of what he achieved at uni and hope he has a fantastic time he has earned a break and I think travelling young is the best chance before work or family tie you down. When he comes back in September we'll only have him here for a few days as he'll be off to Jordan to spend several months as an intern with a small charity caring for refugees from Syria and Iraq. Youngest then goes to uni in October so there definitely be a different dynamic in the Phantom household.

• edited July 2015
    Finally won a PLO8 bubble!

Tikay was to my left and the victim of a disconnect for which Mr Eon seemed to take best advantage of. I hadnt really noticed at first as Tikay folding every hand for 4 levels is not at all unusual.

Another player went out very early bust by player to tikays left leaving 4 playing.

I was pretty card dead and when I got in cheap with a playable hand was missing everything.

With the rush to steal Tikays bb as sb I never got a look in, not once, and stealing from the big stack who had doubled through wasnt really an option either as earlier levels the pot bet isnt that threatening and hard to get through.

Eventually Tikay reconnects having lost half of his chips and I'm 2nd bottom. Manage to gain a few  but have to risk it all v Tikay and quartered him so Tikay getting low now.

In a stroke of stolen chips karma Tikay proceeds to bust Eon over a couple of duels and then takes out the 2nd biggest stack. Happy days for me and churchy as well as Tikay.

Probably gone on a bit for just 1 dym but then it was my first in a while.

Overall back on the right side of £100 and aiming to stay there for the end of the week.

Saturday is our wedding anniverary so I am guesing I wont be taking advantage of the x4 mobile points promotion.

• edited July 2015
    Finally won a PLO8 bubble! Tikay was to my left and the victim of a disconnect for which Mr Eon seemed to take best advantage of. I hadnt really noticed at first as Tikay folding every hand for 4 levels is not at all unusual. Another player went out very early bust by player to tikays left leaving 4 playing. I was pretty card dead and when I got in cheap with a playable hand was missing everything. With the rush to steal Tikays bb as sb I never got a look in, not once, and stealing from the big stack who had doubled through wasnt really an option either as earlier levels the pot bet isnt that threatening and hard to get through. Eventually Tikay reconnects having lost half of his chips and I'm 2nd bottom. Manage to gain a few  but have to risk it all v Tikay and quartered him so Tikay getting low now. In a stroke of stolen chips karma Tikay proceeds to bust Eon over a couple of duels and then takes out the 2nd biggest stack. Happy days for me and churchy as well as Tikay. Probably gone on a bit for just 1 dym but then it was my first in a while. Overall back on the right side of £100 and aiming to stay there for the end of the week. Saturday is our wedding anniverary so I am guesing I wont be taking advantage of the x4 mobile points promotion.
    Posted by Phantom66
    Outrageous suggestion.

;)

PS - I don't get time to read everything, & had not seen this before, but its a thoroughly enjoyable read, with good balance between poker & real life.
  • edited July 2015
    Finally won a PLO8 bubble! Tikay was to my left and the victim of a disconnect for which Mr Eon seemed to take best advantage of. I hadnt really noticed at first as Tikay folding every hand for 4 levels is not at all unusual. Another player went out very early bust by player to tikays left leaving 4 playing. I was pretty card dead and when I got in cheap with a playable hand was missing everything. With the rush to steal Tikays bb as sb I never got a look in, not once, and stealing from the big stack who had doubled through wasnt really an option either as earlier levels the pot bet isnt that threatening and hard to get through. Eventually Tikay reconnects having lost half of his chips and I'm 2nd bottom. Manage to gain a few  but have to risk it all v Tikay and quartered him so Tikay getting low now. In a stroke of stolen chips karma Tikay proceeds to bust Eon over a couple of duels and then takes out the 2nd biggest stack. Happy days for me and churchy as well as Tikay. Probably gone on a bit for just 1 dym but then it was my first in a while. Overall back on the right side of £100 and aiming to stay there for the end of the week. Saturday is our wedding anniverary so I am guesing I wont be taking advantage of the x4 mobile points promotion.
    Posted by Phantom66
    Ha, how much fun was that game?

I had 3 tables still working at level 5 or higher, & 4 tables that would not load, so I was in a right pickle. To get those spinning circle tables to load I have to shut everything down (including the three active games) & risk the possibility that I may not be able to reconnect.  Eventually, oh so s-l-o-w-l-y, the 3 active games ended, & I snap closed everything down & re-opened it, & the games all loaded. (Except one game which had finished before I even sat in). I could have used the browser, but I don't like it.

So, I sat back in & had 3 Tables at Level 4 or 5 & I had yet to play a hand, including an £11 one. Fortunately, I love it when we are 4 handed with big blinds - I win more games from those positions than any other, so I went on the attack. Luck was on my side, & we got there in 2 of the 3. Happy days.

Eon is a smashing bloke, by the way, & I respect him, & his game, very much. He must be a big winner at PLO8 DYM's here, arguably the biggest. He has a perfect grasp of hand ranges. If we go to war with him, we are rarely far ahead.

As to the disconnects, yes, they cost me a few games last night. Equally, I won a few games due to "away" players, too, so it all balances out in the end.

It IS a nuisance, I agree. However, I managed 46 DYM's last night, which is nearly as many as I have ever played in a single session, so it can't be that bad. It just adds a level of frustration, but these things are sent to test our character, our mettle, our backbone.

I can't tell you how much I enjoy these games, even at the £2.25 & £3.30 level. I play for fun, & fun is what I get.

• edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: New Rewards - New Challenge : Ha, how much fun was that game? I had 3 tables still working at level 5 or higher, & 4 tables that would not load, so I was in a right pickle. To get those spinning circle tables to load I have to shut everything down (including the three active games) & risk the possibility that I may not be able to reconnect.  Eventually, oh so s-l-o-w-l-y, the 3 active games ended, & I snap closed everything down & re-opened it, & the games all loaded. (Except one game which had finished before I even sat in). I could have used the browser, but I don't like it. So, I sat back in & had 3 Tables at Level 4 or 5 & I had yet to play a hand, including an £11 one. Fortunately, I love it when we are 4 handed with big blinds - I win more games from those positions than any other, so I went on the attack. Luck was on my side, & we got there in 2 of the 3. Happy days. Eon is a smashing bloke, by the way, & I respect him, & his game, very much. He must be a big winner at PLO8 DYM's here, arguably the biggest. He has a perfect grasp of hand ranges. If we go to war with him, we are rarely far ahead. As to the disconnects, yes, they cost me a few games last night. Equally, I won a few games due to "away" players, too, so it all balances out in the end. It IS a nuisance, I agree. However, I managed 46 DYM's last night, which is nearly as many as I have ever played in a single session, so it can't be that bad. It just adds a level of frustration, but these things are sent to test our character, our mettle, our backbone. I can't tell you how much I enjoy these games, even at the £2.25 & £3.30 level. I play for fun, & fun is what I get.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Well I always knew that PL08 was weird but this is something else. You don't always have to post big blinds when it gets to 4 handed in these games?
  • edited July 2015

Behave, Jackson, behave.

By the way, it may amuse you, all things considered, that on the flight home from Vegas, I lost my passport, so I got "detained" at Gatters, & was, briefly, a stateless person. Fair to say I was in a state.  

That's karma, weaving it's magic.
  • edited July 2015
    Yes it was a fun game. They nearly all are on the plo8 dyms. Even when im on a losing streak and getting good AA combos cracked by 7743 and such. Can only think of 1 unpheasant plucker I have come across there and the dynamic of the game is fascinating.

Just to clear one thing up Eon is a top bloke and above was not meant as a dig. It was meant in a light hearted way. While you were away eon had the advantage of being on the button and he quite understandably took full advantage and raised every unopened pot. I never got a look in. We had a joke about it in the chat which obviously people reading this wouldn't know so quite right for your comments.

On the issue of away players it was clear you werent connecting from the start and maybe never would given the current issues so fair game you win some you lose some like that. There is also mostly a very good etiquette on these tables with players not taking advantage of short term disconnects by using their clock and not stealing. For an orbit or two which is nice to see.

• edited July 2015

Yes, I know you were not dissing old Eon, but it was just an opportunity to tell people he's a top bloke.
  • edited July 2015
    Behave, Jackson, behave. By the way, it may amuse you, all things considered, that on the flight home from Vegas, I lost my passport, so I got "detained" at Gatters, & was, briefly, a stateless person. Fair to say I was in a state.   That's karma, weaving it's magic.
    Posted by Tikay10
    How do you lose a passport on a plane?
  • edited July 2015
    In the past it had been a running joke in our family that I get rather "dictatorial" when the Phantom family are in an airport. Holding all passports/boarding passes - marching as to the gate to make sure we are on time, not ridic early - just on time - before the ground staff start announcing your name and you get nasty looks as you approach the gate. 

Last year I decided to chill and gave everyone the responsibility to look after their own documents.

Queueing at passport control and son#2 announces he cannot find his passport. Turns out he wasnt joking.

Tell Mum and son#1 to go through passport control and then have to explain to customes officials while they radio plane and we stand around being watched by armed police. Uncomfortable.

Luckily passport was found, still in the seat pocket where son#2 had left it.

Return trip - I was back in control.
  • edited July 2015
    Becoming a bit of a PLO8 bubble boy at the moment.

Funny how milestones can affect your game - been hovering above and below £100 B/R for some time, then BOOOM!

Hit on through it with a huuuuge (for me) cash session. Mrs P not feeling so good and had an early night and I played a spinup cash on my mobile and made 15BIs in under 2 hours. It was x3 and x4 points too although I didn't end up near enough to the 500 pts threshold to make a push for it. So over £50 profit for the week and the roll is now £145.

Thought I'd celebrate with some graphs...

ok so they exist and look good I just need to figure out how to get them in here!

In the meantime here's some numbers...
     TOTAL8
    £ Start Bal£50.00£94.69
    £ End Bal£145.53£145.53
    £ P/L£95.53£50.84

Pts Earned1142327
    FR Qual405
    FR Played224
    Tokens Earned£18.40£2.30
    £ C4P Earned£0.00£0.00
    £ Won from Rew FR£17.00£3.00
    £ Won from Tokens£14.55£2.30
     £31.55£5.30
    Phantom fund£63.98
    Mrs P fund£31.55

SNG Total-£0.95
    MTT Total-£9.53
    Cash£74.46
  • edited July 2015
    PS If you see Gerardirl doing something different on a PLO8 table and claiming he invented it - he didn't.

Neither did I really but Ger got it from me ;-)
  • edited July 2015
    Trying the graphs as images...

• edited July 2015
    Decent start to the week, actually cashed a couple of PLO8 dyms at £3 and £5 and still picking up cash on the spinups.

Just had a bit of an anti-rant rant on one of the threads complaining about them. To be fair to Ivano he was only saying stop highlighting them so my rant wasn't really aimed at him, more the sort of person who has been complaining on other threads.

Reading between the lines the moaners are not worried about not being able to find their games, they are worried that their favourite bums will load these as they appear first and not appear at one of their many regular cash tables.

Every time Sky announce a change I dread the forum for the next few days (and sometimes weeks).

Change happens - deal with it - don't assume its bad for you, or bad for the site, give it time, try it, see if you can adjust and take advantage of it. If it turns about to actually be bad then present some evidence not opinion when complaining and maybe try coming up with a positive alternative.

I had concerns about new rewards and spinup tables, but I tried them both with a positive frame of mind and so far that at has been to my advantage.

Thanks to the cash winnings, Phantom fund is outrunning Mrs P fund at the moment. I have an opportunity to redress that on Thursday thanks to being awarded a seat in Thursday's main BH. Now I have never cashed from a free entry before, so maybe I am due a bit of good fortune and will take it down (honestly at least 1 head will be fantastic).

So although it's not a rewards FR or tourney token, any winnings from this will be going to the Mrs P fund less 10% of any winnings to the Flynigdagg fundraiser.
  • edited July 2015
    Decent start to the week, actually cashed a couple of PLO8 dyms at £3 and £5 and still picking up cash on the spinups. Just had a bit of an anti-rant rant on one of the threads complaining about them. To be fair to Ivano he was only saying stop highlighting them so my rant wasn't really aimed at him, more the sort of person who has been complaining on other threads. Reading between the lines the moaners are not worried about not being able to find their games, they are worried that their favourite bums will load these as they appear first and not appear at one of their many regular cash tables. Every time Sky announce a change I dread the forum for the next few days (and sometimes weeks). Change happens - deal with it - don't assume its bad for you, or bad for the site, give it time, try it, see if you can adjust and take advantage of it. If it turns about to actually be bad then present some evidence not opinion when complaining and maybe try coming up with a positive alternative. I had concerns about new rewards and spinup tables, but I tried them both with a positive frame of mind and so far that at has been to my advantage. Thanks to the cash winnings, Phantom fund is outrunning Mrs P fund at the moment. I have an opportunity to redress that on Thursday thanks to being awarded a seat in Thursday's main BH. Now I have never cashed from a free entry before, so maybe I am due a bit of good fortune and will take it down (honestly at least 1 head will be fantastic). So although it's not a rewards FR or tourney token, any winnings from this will be going to the Mrs P fund less 10% of any winnings to the Flynigdagg fundraiser.
    Posted by Phantom66
    Really good post as usual. Enjoying this thread.
    Hope you have a great run in the £33
  • edited July 2015

Nice read.
    Good luck in Thursday's Main.

• edited July 2015
    Ty Timmy and Jac - always enjoy both of your diaries - you were very much missed jac and I never managed to work out where "next door" was
  • edited July 2015
    Spinup results so far...

spinup P/L sessions wins % avg p/l bi/sess
    10nl -£2.61 4 2 50.0% -£0.65 -0.65
    20nl £69.14 34 23 67.6% £2.03 1.02
    50nl £36.81 7 7 100.0% £5.26 1.05
      £103.34          
    Going at over a buy-in/session which I am very happy with - usually short sessions too 10-20 mins must be the norm.

Keep it quiet though dont want anyone decent pitching up and spoiling the fun.