You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Really bad connection problems

Comments

• edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Really bad connection problems:
    In Response to Re: Really bad connection problems : Did not read properly did you?Highlighted in red.
    Posted by belsibub
    I read it, it isnt to do with pop up blocker, the tables do not load without manually launching them
  • edited July 2015

pc windows 7

would not load at all with down load, ke pt reinstalling it work for a while.

now will only let you log in and wont load table keeps spinning circle.

given up with download now so frustrating
  • edited July 2015
    64 bit Windows 7 Desktop
    Sometimes CM won't load
    Sometimes table windows open but I only see the spinning circle, table doesn't become visible
  • edited July 2015
    While you are fixing the connection issue can you also get rid of the annoying popup every time I open and close the client?
  • edited July 2015
    While you are fixing the connection issue can you also get rid of the annoying popup every time I open and close the client?
    Posted by id777809
    Ohh ,a poetic request.

• edited July 2015
    Fingers crossed - client appears to be working at the moment

edit: was working entered 1st PLO8 league tourney fine - 2nd one I enter and table soesnt load so now playing 1 in client 1 in browser which is new.
  • edited July 2015
    Client not working for me atm

• edited July 2015

whenever ive had problem in the last few days with download i have restarted my computer and it has worked.
  • edited July 2015
    Clients working for me but quite laggy.

Just had to come off the browser constantly crashing and asking me to reload tables, been happening for a while now and my internet is fine.
  • edited July 2015
    Tables not opening, only spinning circle on blue background :(
  • edited July 2015
    **Update and feed back in one post**

Browser Cushty for tables.( wont let me load tourney lobby tho)

D/L cushty for tournie lobby. (wont load tables tho)
  • edited July 2015

Laptop windows 8.1

Problems with download client 

Pretty much all the problems described, from tables lagging and freezing, to client not loading, loading then freezing in lobby, lobby opening but tables not loading.

Happened again tonight at about 10.30 after running fine all evening

Neil
  • edited July 2015
    On/off probs with client for a few days
    CM won't start
    Tables don't load
    No access to Hand History in Game info tab
    Once loaded able to play 8 tables no problems, occaissional lag (maybe braoadband connection though ?)

On Windows 7 on PC
  • edited July 2015
    On/off probs with client for a few days CM won't start Tables don't load No access to Hand History in Game info tab Once loaded able to play 8 tables no problems, occaissional lag (maybe braoadband connection though ?) On Windows 7 on PC
    Posted by clubhammer
    Yeah the bolded bit is annoying!

Same as what everyone has said, client either doesn't load, or loads but then has a blank blue screen. Then the times it does load properly, it then won't load any tables up.

Other times, it works perfectly fine. Seems to be totally random.

Windows 8, HP laptop.
  • edited July 2015
    I have been having the problem on and off for the last 10 days. Sometime i can be playing then all over a sudden the tourney i registered in the table won't load, and the funny thing is the before this happens the tourneys i was in before carries on working. How the **** does that happen?

I contacted priorty team and all they do is seem to deflect. Why won't you just say it, 'it's your fault', instead you get the bloody beat about the bush treatment.
  • edited July 2015
    ................. I contacted priorty team and all they do is seem to deflect. Why won't you just say it, 'it's your fault', instead you get the bloody beat about the bush treatment.
    Posted by EmperorSex
    Yes, this would be so much more respectful.
  • edited July 2015
    ive almost never have had connection/software issues but i too have had sporadic problems with the download client, chrome and firefox - tables taking 2-3 times to load, the download client just 'hanging', invisible holecards, timeouts etc...

windows 7 laptop
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Really bad connection problems : Yes, this would be so much more respectful.
    Posted by mumsie
    Hi,

We are firmly holding our hands up and admitting that the issue is our issue. I apologise if you have been given the impression that the download client issue is at your end. I can assure you we have a lot of people working a lot of hours trying to fix this and we will not stop until we have suitbaly resolved.

My apologies once again.

Sam
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Really bad connection problems : Hi, We are firmly holding our hands up and admitting that the issue is our issue. I apologise if you have been given the impression that the download client issue is at your end. I can assure you we have a lot of people working a lot of hours trying to fix this and we will not stop until we have suitbaly resolved. My apologies once again. Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Hi Sam

Might be worth contacting someone at 888. They have had similar problems (if anything, worse), but seemed to have resolved it there yesterday....
  • edited July 2015
    both the download & the browser unplayable for me tonight. d/l won't load & browser is extremely laggy
  • edited July 2015
    Problems again tonight,cannot load the client software.
    Browser ok.
  • edited July 2015
    + Yet another one.
  • edited July 2015
    Ill post what I just made a thread about 

Ok so started off going on downlaod client and buying in to £1.80 all in sat to win a  to £33 bounty hunter 8k at 8pm seat The Table never loaded up so I checked histroy to find out a miracle I won. so come 8pm was on downlaod client still and table pops up with loading symbole for 2 mintues cleary wasnt going to load the table. So i went on broswer loaded it up table come on and ever since my comp and poker table will freeze from 5-20 seconds every Mintue or so making the game extremely hard to play as im missing calls and hands and loosing big blinds due to it freezing the game and comp. I went to live help and told them my situation they first said. Ok we understand and will refund the £33. But then they basically said there end was no issues and they had not heard of any issues and showing that my end was active and working ok. to which I told them that it wasnt and X amound of players are having same Issues as me. for them to say its nothing to do with them and its my computer. Which it is clearly not they refused to refund me cause I won  the seat via a satalite. so they can not give me a refund but someone else with same problem who brought it would be able to get a refund. I was then asked for proof so I sent in some screen shots of it frozen. I won my seat from a sat fair and square prize was a £33 vaule seat. Which in my opion is they should refund me the £33. Now on 5 mintues break and there is no issues what so ever. but when game restarts the freeze comes in to affect. I am still playing and doing fairly well However I have missed X amount of calls or hands which I would of won. due to this freeze. Can any of skypoker team help me out Thanks
  • edited July 2015
    I had to uninstall the download, and re-install it before it would work.

That seemed to do the trick, but I have had to do this 3 times in the last couple of days.
  • edited July 2015
    Ill post what I just made a thread about  Ok so started off going on downlaod client and buying in to £1.80 all in sat to win a  to £33 bounty hunter 8k at 8pm seat The Table never loaded up so I checked histroy to find out a miracle I won. so come 8pm was on downlaod client still and table pops up with loading symbole for 2 mintues cleary wasnt going to load the table. So i went on broswer loaded it up table come on and ever since my comp and poker table will freeze from 5-20 seconds every Mintue or so making the game extremely hard to play as im missing calls and hands and loosing big blinds due to it freezing the game and comp. I went to live help and told them my situation they first said. Ok we understand and will refund the £33. But then they basically said there end was no issues and they had not heard of any issues and showing that my end was active and working ok. to which I told them that it wasnt and X amound of players are having same Issues as me. for them to say its nothing to do with them and its my computer. Which it is clearly not they refused to refund me cause I won  the seat via a satalite. so they can not give me a refund but someone else with same problem who brought it would be able to get a refund. I was then asked for proof so I sent in some screen shots of it frozen. I won my seat from a sat fair and square prize was a £33 vaule seat. Which in my opion is they should refund me the £33. Now on 5 mintues break and there is no issues what so ever. but when game restarts the freeze comes in to affect. I am still playing and doing fairly well However I have missed X amount of calls or hands which I would of won. due to this freeze. Can any of skypoker team help me out Thanks
    Posted by whitebeast

Thats exactly the same problems I have. You will/should get your refund mate. SkySamT should be able to help you out
  • edited July 2015
    FAO SkySamT

Client not loading again - cannot get past CM menu. I have done a packet capture to try and see what's going on. It seems to be part of the initial key exchange to set up the secure connection. I see this error repeated many times:

ETHERNET FRAME CHECK SEQUENCE INCORRECT.

I would be happy to send the packet capture file to sky support if this would help. Just pm me an address to use.

I'll try with the browser next and see what the difference is
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Really bad connection problems : Thats exactly the same problems I have. You will/should get your refund mate. SkySamT should be able to help you out
    Posted by goldnballz

Thank you how do I get in contact with sam ?
  • edited July 2015
    I have now captured a working session using the browser (chrome).

The same error as above keeps appearing but there is no impact on the table loading or playing.

Above error may be a red herring but still happy to email the failed and established connections to support.

I'll keep trying the client and if I capture a successful connection I'll see if I can spot where the difference is with the failed one.

• edited July 2015
    It's great when you're playing cash, about to call a bet (probably with the best hand) and the server decides to boot you off. Also took about 10 attempts loading the client before it let me on. Starting to get really annoying. It wasn't a huge pot or anything (£20-30 maybe), but still annoying and my whole playing experiance is being destroyed by all the lagging and disconnections. How has this not been resolved? Ive been having problems for a least a week now, seems like everyone else is too
  • edited July 2015
    booted off a DYM, down to last 4, table froze, by the time I switched to browser had been blinded out. Not good.