You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Really bad connection problems

123457»

Comments

• edited July 2015
    Unplayable for me now, D/l won't even load up and browser is laggy, well at least it is when the table even opens
  • edited July 2015
    been getting problem loading table alot having too reload tables repeatedly lots of lag as well making you timeout in a lot of hands
  • ommomm
    edited July 2015
    Biggest night of the week and I've had reload the download 4 times, I know we can use the browser but that's not that good when you are also playing other sites and start messing around resizing and checking pop ups, just not good enough sky, I see you were quick enough to reduce the roller guarantee when it didn't reach it last week, wish u were as quick fixing this problem( none of the other sites I'm playing tonight have issues)
  • edited July 2015
    Had trouble using the client again tonight,and now having trouble with the browser on SNG DYMs,tables freezing and lag(long response to actions and being timed out)
    Reported via live chat and usual response from sky!
  • edited July 2015
    I haven't posted on the community before, but thought I would add my feedback to this issue.

In recent months I have been using the browser rather than the download.  Laptop, windows 8 using crome.  In recent weeks I have had increasing problems with a poor connection on this site.  Generally speaking I have been playing cash tables.  Initially the problem I encountered was the table freezing for around 1 minute before being asked to reload the tables as I appear to have been logged out of the site.  I have needed to reload the tables and obviously this occurs in the middle of a hand.  I did wonder if this was due to my internet connection as most of the issues mentioned here had concerned the download client.  However, I was not experiencing any issue on other sites and indeed was able to access the interest whilst at the same time experiencing problems connecting to this site.  I reported it to the helpdesk who suggested clearng cookies etc, but this has made no difference.  In the last two days the problem has deteriorated further to the extent that my tables lag/freeze for durations of between 1 and 5 seconds around once every couple of minutes.  I still also encouter from time to time the need to reload tables as I have been logged out.  Again at the same time I am having no difficulty accessing and moving around other websites; both poker and non-poker websites.  I think I have discovered a new variety of tilt - brought on by unrealiability of technology!  Thankfully the same unrealiability prevents me from playing the hands so I guess it evens itself out. 

The increasing level of unrealiability has reached the stage where I can no longer play on this site with confidence that I will not be affected,  This is a shame, as I enjoy playing on Sky and play the majority of my poker on this site.  Therefore, even though the download client issue appears to have been resolved, I would be grateful if work could continue to conducted on solving the freezing, lagging and logging out issues experienced on playing poker via the browser. 

Many thanks

TOOTRUE