You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What improvements would you make to the site?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I would really love to play in some freerolls on skypoker that are freezeout! The rebuy ones are fun, but I would like to asume a freezeout option would be too!

Cheers big ears!
  • edited March 2011
    Hi Guys
    I love to rail when i'm out of tourneys and am a bit of a stat person, yet I can not resize the lobby window to see all the info in bounty tourneys.
    I'm also not a fan of DYM's stopping when 3 ppl are out, I like to use these as heads up practice, if ppl dont wanna do this they just shove till they are out or win it. Let us decide which we do.  People don't like to have simple things taken away from them.  On the whole I do enjoy poker on this site. 

Metaldice
  • edited March 2011
    not sure if this is the correct place to post this,can sky poker not introduce thier own form of sharkscope for sky poker players? it would be good to see your personel rating and would give more understanding to your own ability.some players may feel they have an affinity with certain games and it would be nice to know if they could check their ratings in said games.i for one would gladly pay a nominal fee regarding this information.course it may be sharkscope has a franchise on this but if not,why not?
  • edited March 2011
    Hand histories saved to hard drive
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: What improvements would you make to the site?:
    not sure if this is the correct place to post this,can sky poker not introduce thier own form of sharkscope for sky poker players? it would be good to see your personel rating and would give more understanding to your own ability.some players may feel they have an affinity with certain games and it would be nice to know if they could check their ratings in said games.i for one would gladly pay a nominal fee regarding this information.course it may be sharkscope has a franchise on this but if not,why not?
    Posted by weemallet
    This is a terrible idea
  • edited March 2011
    Get a decent RNG
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: What improvements would you make to the site? : This is a terrible idea
    Posted by ciderhic
    y? I thought it was quite good. Obviously there would be an option to self-exclude, as there is with Skope.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: What improvements would you make to the site? : y? I thought it was quite good. Obviously there would be an option to self-exclude, as there is with Skope.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

whoops my bad, i totally mis-read the post :(. Thought OP was suggesting a rating besides player name in lobby and on table, like backgammon, not just an in house sharkscope thingy.

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: What improvements would you make to the site? :    Sorry but you are going to say that about your site, yet again i haVE PLAYED TNIGHT AND AM OUT OFF POCKET, im not that bad of a PLAYER to lose every time i play, but on your so called fair site, i have . also i been watching when not palying and the hands that seem to win are the one's that should have been folded pre flop even when someone has raised more than 2 big blinds. I have ben on this site for over a year and i have seen the same people win all the time weather on a cash table or in a tournament, this i see on the tv channel also, so i beleive you know who wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    Posted by demongirl
    its not fixed u are ever sh it or just on a bad run get a grip!!!!!!!!
  • edited March 2011

hi all i just wanted to know if skypoker are going to do even bigger tourns 25000 or 50000 pound gtds .i say this beacause the primo is getting abit stale . sats for those would get lower linit players like myself excited.also how bout sats for wpt and ept events . keep up the good work love skypoker tried pokerstars the other day RUBBISH nuff said . last thing if i get pocket aces beaten one more time this week the laptop is going out the window .TIKAY FOR PRIME MINISTER

• edited March 2011

When the cards are first dealt you have an option to select “fold”(even before it’s on you). This is great…the problem is that when a player goes “all in” the system ignores your request to fold and then offers you to fold again!

So therefore, if I decide to fold because I don’t want to risk 20 chips with my 72 unsuited….why do you think I want to risk 3000 chips to go “all in”.

• edited March 2011
    Be able to manually resize the game boxes, so you can still keep your avatar and chat box, instead of just having the mini view
  • edited March 2011
    When the cards are first dealt you have an option to select “fold”(even before it’s on you). This is great…the problem is that when a player goes “all in” the system ignores your request to fold and then offers you to fold again! So therefore, if I decide to fold because I don’t want to risk 20 chips with my 72 unsuited….why do you think I want to risk 3000 chips to go “all in”.
    Posted by Geoffm
    +1 to this, maybe this is something the techies can sort out pretty quickly in one of the minor site outages?

I'm gonna quote the post in tech queries Geoff as the tech guys normally respond directly in that section. Nice 1.
  • edited March 2011
    im sure people have said this, but I would like to see a change of how we resize windows. so we can re-size the windows and keep it all on screen no matter the size, this would make it much better for me to fit several tables on my laptop screen but remain in full view. Im not a fan of the mini view currrently offered.

Full tilt offer this resize feature and I find it very handy.

Thanks,

Chris
  • edited March 2011
  • edited March 2011
  • edited March 2011
    a would like the gaming commision to have a look at your site
  • edited March 2011
    i would like to see when you fold & somebody goes all in it it just lets you fold instead asking you again you have already made your mind up thanks emerson01
  • edited March 2011
    i would like to see when you fold & somebody goes all in it it just lets you fold instead asking you again you have already made your mind up thanks emerson01
    Posted by emerson01
    +1
  • edited March 2011
    Usable hand history
  • edited March 2011
    Hi baggs,

If you go to 'My Account' and search your transaction history, you should be able to view your hand history there.

Hope that helps,
    Jordan
  • edited March 2011
    i would like a freeroll to be free other sites dont charge poker points or have freeroll rebuys it is just another way for you to make money
    if you want people to stay loyal youu should have freerolls that are free
  • edited March 2011

I would like to see an improvement to the poker league table.
    The position numbers down the left hand side should keep the order of 1-200 at all times.
    I.E. when I order the table by MTT or STT the position numbers jumble up, so I have to copy and paste into excel to see my MTT position.

...THIS IS EVEN MORE IMPORTANT SINCE THE INTRODUCTION OF THE TSP LEAGUE...
  • edited April 2011
    COULD YOU TELL ME IF THE CARDS ARE COMPLETY RANDOM OR ARE THEY SET PRESET IN ANYWAY, I CANT BELIEVE HOW OFTEN SOMEONE WHO CAN ONLY HIT ONE CARD GETS IT ON THE RIVER, THIS NEVER HAPPENS THIS MUCH IN LIVE POKER AND PEOPLE ON HERE HAVE EVEN COMMENTED THAT THEY STAY IN HANDS BECAUSE OF THIS      

• edited April 2011
    is there a maximum stay 4 ppl who sit out on a table cause i only play little stakes and theres only 1 heads table and if u stack some 1 they can stay at the table without reloading 4 ever can u change this so they have maybe 2 mins as it gets annoyin.
  • edited April 2011
    would make  a main event with medium buy in i noticed the site main events are only just making thier gtd pools with other sites they clear them and then some the main events on here are to much for most bankrolls they used to be only 11 pounds on here now the lowest 1 is a rebuy i dont know who thinks these ideas up but theres also to many rebuys on here now get rid of the rebuys or some of them.and 1 more thing put on a decent 10 seater with a gtd prize pool and charge the extra 50p or whatever it would cost the 6 seaters are ok but theres only 2or 3 10 seaters a week on here the offordables which have died a death and the forum deepies which have no gtd prize pool therefore they dont attract any deent fields so get your fingers out sky and give these ideas a try
  • edited April 2011

To improve the site it would be nice to see people win by playing the game properly not just by luck all the time especially by hitting the river card aways on this site im not saying its fixed but ive been playing on this site for awhile now over a year and 90 per cent of the time people who win in tourneys and the stt games are people with luck not skill

• edited April 2011
    COULD YOU TELL ME IF THE CARDS ARE COMPLETY RANDOM OR ARE THEY SET PRESET IN ANYWAY, I CANT BELIEVE HOW OFTEN SOMEONE WHO CAN ONLY HIT ONE CARD GETS IT ON THE RIVER, THIS NEVER HAPPENS THIS MUCH IN LIVE POKER AND PEOPLE ON HERE HAVE EVEN COMMENTED THAT THEY STAY IN HANDS BECAUSE OF THIS        
    Posted by bravehea26
    i agree to this there are certain hands that if you know the site well enough you know that the right card will come on the river card to give you the straight orflush
  • edited April 2011
    I would re-program the site to stop so many bad beats or be more realistic basically. the best hand rarely holds out and every tourney I've been knocked out of in the past 2 weeks is when a donk calls with jack diddily only to hit runner runner!? Not a sore loser but it happens way too often. The odds on these donks hitting as often as they do are rediculas and it does not happen with live play like it does on here, like I said every tourney is the same.
    Other than that the site has little issues lol :)

Al

PS Has anyone else noticed when you have the best hand in an All-in situation the hand seems to lag just before the other player hits their one and only card? If you haven't watch out and reply please it's driving me insane. what is happening. is the dealer flicking through the deck to find the right cards or what lol.
  • edited April 2011
    I definitely would advocate the removal of the automatic pop-up screen telling you that there is another similar tournament to the one that you have just won/lost. A lot of players have more than one table open at any one time anyway, but in any case if you've just won you want to enjoy the moment and then think about what table to go on next or if you've lost it is really annoying being asked if you want to play again. We all know why you do it - you're not fooling anyone, but the fact is that it is annoying. Get rid of it or think of a less annoying way to do it, please. Also, more avatar choice - seriously, it gets very boring looking at the same five or six faces when playing!