You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Lolpro runs eternally terrible [EvilPingu's Diary]

Comments

• edited April 2012
    You have a nice roll mate....use good/strict BRM and build it into something big!

Persoanlly I would stick to 50nl (you seem to be doing well at it)which gives you around 40-45 bi's (dropping down if you get to 30 bi's) and try grinding out the £11 dyms with about 25% of volume on £22's. Just my opinion though but briefly worked for me in the past when i used to grind. 

Also its good that you post your hands here cause it shows you want to learn and improve which is always a positive. Reviewing hands at the end of each session works wonders imo and seeing how you could have played certain hands better etc will improve your game a lot. 

Good luck and keep the updates coming!
  • edited April 2012
    Spent 10 minutes replying to above posts, only for Sky Poker to log me out and delete everything...ffs. Will reply to them again tomorrow instead.

Monday 2nd April

Had a go at qualifying for the £25k Super Roller, unfortunately, I ended up being card dead with the biggest station ever on my left who had built up a stack, so there wasn't that much I could do. Eventually found a spot with blinds @ 50/100, short stack on my right shoves 3rd hand in a row, I re-shove with A6s, knowing that I can't wait much longer, difficult to steal blinds with station on my left too so although it wasn't a great spot, I didn't think I'd get a better spot any time soon either. Snapped by station in the blinds with AK (Yes, he had a hand that shouldn't have been folded pre for once...) which held up for the side pot. Short stack had 77 and trebled up.

Played a bit of everything today, also having read Lambert's post decided to play DYM's again. After an hour or so of 12-tabling £5.50 DYM's, I made about £40, which I donated to the main event prize pool. Aren't I kind? More importantly, regained confidence in my game, then just played whatever was running, and ran better than I have been the last few days.

Another 1k or so C4P - Lost £50 today, but with the amount of C4P I expect to have by the end of the month, that 1k C4P I earned means I'll get that £50 back at the end of the month, hopefully. (sigh @ being break even at best after getting rakeback...)

£400 down in 3 days, and getting slightly sick of all the text on my spreadsheet being bright red with minuses in front atm... Plan for tomorrow is just to make a profit, no matter how big or small, so might drop down to £5.50 DYM's, play a couple of hundred of them, and grind out a profit tomorrow (touch wood).

3 x 50NL (+ Wrestlemania, wiiiiii), +£4.30
    2 x 50NL, +£97.31
    3 x 50NL (Happy Hour), -£40.87

£5.50 DYM - W21 L11, +£34.00
    £11 DYM - W7 L6, -£3.00
    £16.50 DYM - W3 L5, -£45.00
    £22 DYM - W1 L2, -£26.00
    £33 DYM - W2 L2, -£12.00

£10k GTD BH (£33) - 274/374, got owned by a fish which left me with a shortish stack, before getting AJ AIPF vs. AQ and missing.
    £1,200 GTD Mini BH (£3.30) - 158/503, away player all in on the small blind, guy after the bounty raised, I shoved A10, knowing I'd get called by pretty much ATC, villain snaps with K6o, and hits. Sigh.
    20:40 £200 Timed (£5.50) - Out
    £25k Roller Semi (£24) - 9/15.

----

Bankroll: £2,138.58 (Including £54.54 C4P Due)
    Today: -£57.06
    C4P: 2,234

----
  • edited April 2012
    And the award for most unusual hand of the day goes to...
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    pryce6 Small blind   £0.25 £0.25 £49.25
    OSCAR66 Big blind   £0.50 £0.75 £43.73
      Your hole cards

sikas Fold        
    SHANKS474 Fold        
    127RIBEROT Raise   £1.00 £1.75 £40.71
    EvilPingu Call   £1.00 £2.75 £71.54
    pryce6 Fold        
    OSCAR66 Fold        
    Flop

• K

127RIBEROT Check        
    EvilPingu Bet   £2.00 £4.75 £69.54
    127RIBEROT Raise   £5.38 £10.13 £35.33
    EvilPingu Raise   £13.51 £23.64 £56.03
    127RIBEROT Call   £10.13 £33.77 £25.20
    Turn

127RIBEROT Bet   £16.89 £50.66 £8.31
    EvilPingu Raise   £33.78 £84.44 £22.25
    127RIBEROT Fold        
    EvilPingu Show

EvilPingu Win   £65.75   £88.00
    EvilPingu Return   £16.89 £1.80 £104.89
    Must've been a total bluff.
  • edited April 2012
    wow u love to whooooree urself lately pingu, 865 is becoming watch pingu play :P
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Donk spews bankroll after Roller bink. [EvilPingu's Diary]:
    wow u love to whooooree urself lately pingu, 865 is becoming watch pingu play :P
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    I know, lol. Pretty much on every TV cash table atm, mainly so I can get my hands analysed and improve @ Cash.
  • edited April 2012
    Tuesday 3rd April

In the early hours of the morning, 50NL tables are full and nobody wanted to start another table with me :( so decided to play some PLO cash. Saw a guy at the 10p/20p table complaining that everyone kept hitting their flushes all the time in the chat box (I'm thinking to myself...this is Omaha!). I snap joined the waiting list, but unfortunately, it was that person who vacated his seat first, much to my disappointment as I sensed some pretty good value there. Nonetheless, played for about half an hour, and finished about £13 up.

Afternoon session was almost non-existant, due to having to wait around for a shopping delivery, couldn't play DYM's at the time as a result, although I did get myself on a table during Happy Hour and won a buy-in.

1 x 20PLO, +£12.87
    1 x 50NL, +£59.87
    Master Cash 3, +£5.31
    Master Cash 8, +£6.25
    4NLO, +£0.08 (I was bored, lol)

£5.50 DYM - W4 L4, -£4.00
    £11 DYM - W1 L1, -£2.00

Was going alright until evening happy hour...
    4 x 50NL, -£103.60

So instead of making £80 today, I ended up with more red text all over my spreadsheet -_-

Final session was pretty ridonkulous tbh. Ended up a buy-in down without really winning or losing any big pots, which I'm going to blame on the Sky Poker School being about c-betting, not the fact that I have a VPIP of at least 9000%, as EVERYONE wanted to re-raise me when I c-bet on the flop with nothing. Nobody wanted to do that when I had a hand though :( I don't WANT to take down the blinds when I raise the button with aces, and I don't want a fold when I flop two pair, dammit! :P

Then had a really... peculiar hand (And this isn't a bad beat story, just a really interesting hand) where me and a villain got 100bb in with AJ vs 77. Villain was raising every button, I have AJ in the big blind so 3-bet, villain tanks and 4-bets. I 5-bet jam, thinking I get a lot of folds and pick up £16, and I'm not necessarily going to be behind against this villain if I get called. I did get called by 77. Think I flopped a jack and villain turned a 7, another jack on the river but didn't make any difference. Lost another £50 in that pot, but information well worth paying for IMO ;)

Bankroll: £2,113.36 (Including £54.54 C4P Due)
    Today: -£26.22
    C4P: 2,469

• edited April 2012
    Typing and subsequent bet sizingfail... Nice pot though!
    macfad Small blind   50.00 50.00 1172.50
    THETANK Big blind   100.00 150.00 1952.50
      Your hole cards

JRY Fold        
    timeforbed Fold        
    EvilPingu Raise   2000.00 2150.00 737.50
    SolidStan1 Fold        
    macfad All-in   1172.50 3322.50 0.00
    THETANK Fold        
    EvilPingu Unmatched bet   777.50 2545.00 1515.00
    macfad Show

EvilPingu Show

Flop

• Q
    • Q

Turn

• J

River

• J

EvilPingu Win Two Pairs, Queens and Jacks 2545.00   4060.00
  • edited April 2012
    Thursday 3rd April

Ran well playing cash earlier, ran horribly in everything else. Biggest cash pot I lost all day was £11.25, and that was a mistake by me anyway, deciding it was a good idea to represent a queen on a QQ6 board, only for my opponent to effectively shove the turn, so I bailed out of that one with Ace high, lol. 

Having said that, both times I stacked off today, I was behind and binked (KK < AK AIPF, and A4 vs 22 on a 235 flop, turned a house) so lucky to win as much as I did.

3 x 50NL, 15:44 - 16:56, +£167.59

£11 DYM - W0 L2. -£22.00

£5.50 Timed (30 mins) - 4th, £15.97 (+£10.47)
    3 x £5.50 Timed (30 mins) - Out without cashing.

£5.30 Super Roller Sat - Out, AA busted. Wouldn't have bothered if I realised the structure was a total crapshoot before I entered, but meh.
    £24 Super Roller Semi - Out 11/26, 99 < A9 AIPF.

£22 Doublestack - 218/333, other than one hand where I had 66, flopped quads and got a double up, just the most frustrating tournament ever.
    £3.30 Mini Doublestack - Out in 1st level, Ac8h v T8 on board which ran out 8c 7c 3h Tc. Tried to rep the flush, which didn't work as my opponent couldn't fold top 2 pair, missed on the river.

Bankroll: £2,214.62 (Including £54.54 C4P Due)
    Today: +£99.26
    C4P: 2,640

• edited April 2012
    Thursday 3rd April
    Posted by EvilPingu
    I'll get the date right one day, promise.
  • edited April 2012
    Hi Evilpingu

Really enjoy reading this diary

Just wondering how long you have played poker and at what stakes do you feel the most comfortable ?

I myself have only played poker for the grand sum of 5 days lol but have watched sky poker for a long time and now i have finally opened a account am really enjoying it.

I started playing at 50nl and 100nl but have dropped down a bit until i get the hang of multitabling although we may still bump into each other from time to time on the medium stakes mastercash while i try to improve my game by getting advice etc from the guys in the studio.

Anyways best of luck to you at the tables mate and keep up the good work

Daz.
  • edited April 2012
    Hi Arazi, glad you're enjoying the diary :)

I was exactly the same as you, watched Sky Poker for several years before actually signing up to the site, signed up on my 18th birthday (about 5 months ago).

With regards to stakes, I'm currently playing mostly 50NL (been on your table a couple of times), although if there's good games running at 100NL, I'll happily play there too. 

50NL is a difficult place to start, to say the least, especially if you're multi-tabling, so moving down is probably a good idea for the time being, build up the tables then move up the levels. However, I believe that in the same way as you don't want to play with scared money, the money still has to matter to you enough to take the game seriously. As you've started @ 50NL and 100NL, I assume you've deposited a fairly substantial amount on the site to be rolled properly for those levels, so starting at 4NL which is what I'd suggest to most players starting out may not work for you if £4 doesn't mean anything to you.

Gl @ the lower levels and hope to see you moving back up the levels soon.
  • edited April 2012
    Hi again mate.

Your right in thinking 4nl would be too low for me to take it serious and in all honesty even as high as 200nl i wouldnt be playing scared money but with the experiance i have (or even havnt) got lol i thought it better to drop down to 20nl and 30nl while i practiced my multitabling.

Been playing 7 tables at one point today which isnt bad for a beginner i should think so im really pleased with the start i have made and the game seems to be coming naturally to me.

Just came off playing 3 tables of 50nl and did ok but also noticed a few leaks in my game what i need to plug before the cash goes rushing out, like calling reraises out of pos to good players etc which is like burning cash in my opinion but i am a very fast learner and i will get there eventually im sure :)

Ive taken alot of time out over the past few days to take notes etc on most of the regs betting patterns etc and will soon be ready to go to war with them :)

When i first sat at a table the other day i thought i had it all worked out and it was going to be a breeze but after only about 5 hands i realised that there is alot more to this game than i first thought and i suppose only playing the game and getting the experiance of being at the table with cash on the line will be the only thing that makes me a winner in the long run.

Think i am going to try the big bounty hunter tourament tonight so will prob need alot of luck in that from what i have seen on tv in the past :)

Good luck at the tables mate and also in hitting your targets for the month.
  • edited April 2012
    I think an "I won a pot against Lol_Raise" brag is appropriate here, as it'll probably never happen ever again in my life, lol.
    igetya Sit out        
    gerrard9 Small blind   £0.25 £0.25 £107.71
    RockOak Big blind   £0.50 £0.75 £21.53
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • A

LOL_RAISE Raise   £1.50 £2.25 £48.25
    hurst05 Fold        
    EvilPingu Raise   £4.50 £6.75 £48.93
    gerrard9 Fold        
    RockOak Fold        
    LOL_RAISE Raise   £10.00 £16.75 £38.25
    EvilPingu All-in   £48.93 £65.68 £0.00
    LOL_RAISE Fold        
    EvilPingu Muck      
  • edited April 2012
    @ Arazi - 7 tables is pretty awesome, as long as you can keep up with everything that's going on.

I had the same thing when I started, having watched the channel for ages I thought "This game will be easy". I'm probably stating the obvious when I say that the game is much harder when the cards aren't face-up, lol. Used to be especially difficult when I tried playing 4NL in the same way that I'd seen everyone playing @ High stakes on the telly. Took me a while to figure out how they could call my 4-bet bluff with middle pair and no kicker, lol.

GL in the BH tonight, TID :)
  • edited April 2012
    Not been on much recently but just caught up with this thread (thought u,d blown the lot by the sound of the title thread)

Getting very interesting since that big win - GL with rest of diary

MP
  • edited April 2012
    @ MP33 - Not blown it all yet but not through lack of trying, lol.

-------------

Thursday 5th April

Today went pretty well, with the exception of playing 100NL Master Cash which cost me £200 and meant that today was another losing day, unfortunately. However, could have been much worse.

Killer hand was KK vs 78o, I raise from UTG to £3, villain 3-bets to £7, I 4-bet to £21, villain peels. I'm down at this point to around £100. Anyway, flop is 678 with 2 of a suit on the board, I bet £28, villain effectively sets me all in, I jam and villain calls the extra few quid or w/e, I'm expecting to see QQ/JJ, maybe nut flush draw, was strangely pleased to see 78o, despite being miles behind. Getting 4-bets called by 78o... Do it more often plz people, it's printing money (well, for me, lol)

Anyway, as a result, posted in the show thread asking about how many buy-ins I need for 100NL with my style, the answer I got was 50 buy-ins, so will try to keep away from the 100NL tables until I have a BR of £5k (if that ever happens)

1 x 50NL + MC8, +£26.29
    Master Cash 12, -£200. Kings busted by 78o (Stop playing this level until I'm rolled for it)
    4 x 50NL, +£105.24

£5.50 DYM - W1 L6, -£28.50
    £22 DYM - W1 L0, +£18.00

£5.50 Tournament - 36/74
    £2.20 Deep Stack -  54th, £0.00
    £2.30 BH - 112/256, £0.75
    £2.30 BH - 180/256, £0.00
    £11 BH - 173/317, no bounties

Bankroll: £2,119.90 (Including £54.54 C4P Due)
    Today: -£94.52
    This month: -£328.14
    C4P: 2,949

• edited April 2012
    EvilPingu think you have the same idea as me always on the telly now want to get my hands analaysed analysed!  You also used to be on quite a number of my dym tables.
  • edited April 2012
    BRM FTW

I nearly done a Pingu but only finished 8th in the roller - so pished
    Won the seat in a frenzy, wow they are fun -

Seriously though Pingu why are you playing NL50 and £2 MTT's - makes no sense

At least play £10+ MTT's

Think you need some stability or some kind of level you can sit in

enjoy

• edited April 2012
    EvilPingu think you have the same idea as me always on the telly now want to get my hands analaysed analysed!  You also used to be on quite a number of my dym tables.
    Posted by bearlyther
    Aye, will always play on the TV tables if I'm watching the show to get my play analysed, always looking to improve my game.

DYM's, err...went through a period of a few days of playing between 9 and 16 DYM tables. However, a downswing which resulted in me losing all confidence in my DYM game, combined with me feeling comfortable playing @ 50NL and wanting to improve my cash game, means I'm usually playing cash these days.

Will probably be back on the DYM's in the not-too-distant future, still playing the occasional one but just not really feeling like playing them most days ATM.
  • edited April 2012
    I like the erratic game selection, makes diary v interesting :D

6x £5 dyms, who cares if you lose em all, as long as u win the £33 one!!!!  :)

5 tabling 50nl whilst at the same time scanning sky bet for a 2/1 cricket bet & have £1 ew on it! lol. 

• edited April 2012
    BRM FTW I nearly done a Pingu but only finished 8th in the roller - so pished Won the seat in a frenzy, wow they are fun - Seriously though Pingu why are you playing NL50 and £2 MTT's - makes no sense At least play £10+ MTT's Think you need some stability or some kind of level you can sit in enjoy
    Posted by rancid
    Ouch! WP to get that far though. Is 8th a cash this week or wasn't there enough runners? Pretty decent ROI if you did cash, and even if you didn't, you can still be pleased with the performance as it's not an easy tournament.

£2 MTT's were basically 'cause I've never multitabled MTT's before, with the exception of the main and the mini, so wanted to have a go at it without buying into several £11+ tournaments.

Definitely agree about needing stability, I just play whatever I feel like playing when I log on, which ATM is 50NL. Next week it'll be HU, the week after it'll be DYM's, then I'll decide I hate DYM's and learn Badugi or something... I'm hopeless at sticking to one thing for any length of time.
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Donk attempts to raise bankroll, gets 3-bet. [EvilPingu's Diary]:
    I like the erratic game selection, makes diary v interesting :D 6x £5 dyms, who cares if you lose em all, as long as u win the £33 one!!!!  :) 5 tabling 50nl whilst at the same time scanning sky bet for a 2/1 cricket bet & have £1 ew on it! lol. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    The funny thing is that I actually do that, I have a "betting bankroll", currently consists of about £50 which is only for sports betting, no poker money on sports betting and vice versa, so I'll be playing 100NL Mastercash, while deciding whether or not it's worth sticking 10p on Jimmy Anderson to be England's top run scorer...

There was actually a time where, because Sky Bingo have a couple of free games every hour, I'd have Sky Bingo open on my laptop and only play the free games, hoping to win even though there was a thousand people playing the free game, and a prize pool of £10 or something.

This was at the same time as having a dozen or so 4NL tables open. I decided it wasn't worth the time and effort (and putting up with the automated voice going "Eight and four, eighty four...Four and three, forty three" in the background) after about a week of winning nothing. 

I won one of their chatbox games and they were meant to credit my account with 50p - they have people in the chat box who are presumably employed to talk to everyone and entertain, they're all women and they actually never shut up! Going on Sky Bingo feels like walking into the girl's loos by accident or something... - Anyway, I wasn't allowed my 50p as I didn't actually buy any tickets. :')
  • edited April 2012
    sports betting is for de gens - muwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • edited April 2012
    Can i jus say ur diary has got alot better since u binked :) so keep up the good work

was only bashing the whor e' ing and valid explanation so gl 

also lol quality betting £1 on sports and £100 on pokers i like it! 
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Donk attempts to raise bankroll, gets 3-bet. [EvilPingu's Diary]:
    Can i jus say ur diary has got alot better since u binked :) so keep up the good work was only bashing the whor e' ing and valid explanation so gl  also lol quality betting £1 on sports and £100 on pokers i like it! 
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    Diary has definitely improved now that I have a decent amount of money to play with - When I was posting "Played 4NL today, had AA v KK, won £5", it wasn't the most exciting thing on the forum to read. Things have definitely livened up a bit now though on here :)

• edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Donk attempts to raise bankroll, gets 3-bet. [EvilPingu's Diary] : Diary has definitely improved now that I have a decent amount of money to play with - When I was posting "Played 4NL today, had AA v KK, won £5", it wasn't the most exciting thing on the forum to read. Things have definitely livened up a bit now though on here :)
    Posted by EvilPingu
    Just to be the voice of reason, don't feel you need to entertain us with spew/bad beats/coolers at NL100.

I really don't want to be reading NL100 -£560

Only 20 buy in's )

BRM EVILBINGO BRM

• edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Donk attempts to raise bankroll, gets 3-bet. [EvilPingu's Diary] : Just to be the voice of reason, don't feel you need to entertain us with spew/bad beats/coolers at NL100. I really don't want to be reading NL100 -£560 Only 20 buy in's ) BRM EVILBINGO BRM
    Posted by rancid
    Dw, you probably won't be reading anything about 100NL for a while unless I see a super soft table :)
  • edited April 2012
    Friday 5th April

Played mostly tournaments today. Had what turned out to be a very short 10PLO session before the iPad freeroll as the table broke.

10PLO, +£3.78
    iPad Freeroll - Out 243/342, played 2 hands, got my money in ahead twice, went behind twice.
    £11 Rebuy Open (1 Rebuy, 1 Addon),  44/335, £0.00 - 4-bet shoved 99 into a player who was playing like a complete donk for the most part, arguing in the chat box and tilting, unfortunately they had AA.
    £3.30 Mini Open, 269/384, £0.00 - Got all the money in pre flop with AA and lost, c'est la vie.
    £24 Super Roller semi, 15/48, jammed into AA...

Bankroll: £2,063.38 (Including £54.54 C4P Due)
    Today: -£56.52
    This month: -£384.66
    C4P: 3,049

Haven't eaten anything other than chocolate all day so off to get some food, will be back later once I've eaten and there's some seats on the 50NL tables. Will post any hands of interest in here.
  • edited April 2012
    Saturday 7th April

Started off by playing a 50NL session before going to bed @ 3am. Wasn't anywhere near my best, but should've been a couple of hundred quid up in the session. However, 2 big pots where I got my money in as a 93% and 88% favourite both times respectively, only to get rivered, meant that I ended up £100 down instead. C'est la vie.

Woke up, sat at MC9. Doubled up when someone stacked off with top pair against my set. Later got away from JJ for £10 against a fish who thought the old limp/call UTG and check/min raise "trap" with AA/KK would actually work against me... No. Aforementioned fish (who would probably stack off with TPTK in the same spot as this one) then doubled up with 36 v my set of 5's after hitting a backdoor flush, which was slightly annoying... Left the table at that point before I tilted and donked off the rest of my money.

In a nutshell, would probably be £400-£500 up today if my hands could actually hold up, but they can't ) Gotta love Poker. Anyway, dropped below 40 BI's so no more 50NL until I get back up to £2,500. Everything else went terribly, until an evening DYM session in which I won 17 out of 20 games @ £5.50.

Anyway, downloaded the free PC kindle app, and picked up "The Mental Game of Poker" for just over a fiver. If it stops me tilting when a bad player gets lucky and wins a buy-in from me, then it'll have been worth buying.

00:28 - 02:58, 4 x  50NL, -£98.32
    13:02 - 13:24, MC9, -£37.48
    10PL, +£0.10 (Sat at Pot Limit Hold'em table instead of PLO table by accident)
    2 x 10PLO, +£35.51

£5.50 DYM - W29 L11, +£70.00
    £11 DYM - W2 L1, +£7.00

£2.30 Omaha BH, 2/7, £1.75 + £0.75 (Profit: £0.20)
    £24 Roller Semi - 17/60. Based on the standard of some of the satellites I played, I'll be buying in direct anyway as at least half of the field tomorrow won't know whether a straight beats a flush or the other way around. #Valuetown

Bankroll: £2,016.39
    Today: -£46.99
    This month: -£431.69 (Sigh)
    C4P: 3,506 (£49.08)

• edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Donk attempts to raise bankroll, gets 3-bet. [EvilPingu's Diary] : The funny thing is that I actually do that, I have a "betting bankroll", currently consists of about £50 which is only for sports betting, no poker money on sports betting and vice versa, so I'll be playing 100NL Mastercash, while deciding whether or not it's worth sticking 10p on Jimmy Anderson to be England's top run scorer... There was actually a time where, because Sky Bingo have a couple of free games every hour, I'd have Sky Bingo open on my laptop and only play the free games, hoping to win even though there was a thousand people playing the free game, and a prize pool of £10 or something. This was at the same time as having a dozen or so 4NL tables open. I decided it wasn't worth the time and effort (and putting up with the automated voice going "Eight and four, eighty four...Four and three, forty three" in the background) after about a week of winning nothing.  I won one of their chatbox games and they were meant to credit my account with 50p - they have people in the chat box who are presumably employed to talk to everyone and entertain, they're all women and they actually never shut up! Going on Sky Bingo feels like walking into the girl's loos by accident or something... - Anyway, I wasn't allowed my 50p as I didn't actually buy any tickets. :')
    Posted by EvilPingu
    That was my problem for a while - For a few months last year i,d have 4 or 5 bingo bingo sites running in the background playing the free games, but they,ve gotten far to busy and arn,t on as much now. It was hard to do ( as you can,t lose as your not risking anything ) but i,ve had to knock it on the head now as it takes up to much time and lose concentration at poker

GL