You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Get in the Hole! 2012 Season. (HSBC Champions) Years Profit: -£130.75

1242526272830»

Comments

• edited November 2012
    hi joesman still very much here just havent been betting on it as havent been watching it recently/havent had time. last i got to see was jonas blixt winning and only caught the last hour or so of that.

ill be rightly raging if things continue to go the way they are in florida as was the first time i looked on oddschecker for golf prices in 2 months was on weds nite and picked out MATT EVERY but instinctively, given his tendancy to go really low on one or two specific rounds, ideally wanted him 1st round leader, and that market was unavailable due to play on different courses, which is another reason why i find some similar tournies this time of year offputting. he was 100/1 outright and was going to go very small stakes like a fiver win but didnt get round to it so ill be keeping an eye out for the result on sunday night in the hope i havnt done myself out of a nice lift on the local boy.

in testament to your On His Own grand national weekly top up, i will soon be doing something similar on BO VAN PELT for the masters, ranges from 66/1 - 100/1 in places, alot will be driven by the weather but ill take my chances the rain stays away and if it comes up dry and the greens play fast then he'll have a fantastic chance to score and have felt so ever since this years final round where he shot an incredible 8 under and still very much convinced that this was directly linked to how the greens were playing that day as opposed to the previous 3 and also nothing to do with the pressure factor. fast greens for all 4 days and he'll be there or there abouts at the very least
  • edited November 2012
    One player stands out in Dubai this week, Martin Kaymer. Started last week with a double bogey. That apart played very solidly, and has done since the Ryder Cup. His record in the Desert is excellent too. Missed out on the early 20's Ladbrokes offered, but 18's still very fair ew value and will be less than that by kick off on Thurs.
  • edited November 2012
    Yay, Mr Palmer in the Post has made Kaymer his headline tip. Hopefully will follow Grace and Poulter in. Now he's 14's and 12's. A sensible punter would trade and guarantee a profit. No trading for me then, let it ride. 
  • edited December 2012
    havent had a golf bet in a while so have had a tickle in both of this weekends events.

£20 win Nick O'Hern 16/1  Aussie open outright

£10 e/w first round leader Damian McGrane 100/1 - got lazy and no time to study so copied this off an online tipster who notes that McGrane led by 2 on the first day here 2 years ago and tied 5th on day 1 last year so im happy with those stats he clearly likes the place and day 1 the time to catch him! worse 100/1 shots floating about
  • edited December 2012
    Gl Bell, I'll be keeping an eye on the scores in anticipation for my comeback in Jan.
  • edited December 2012
    lol cheers splashies but i gave up checking after 8 holes he was plus 3 already hahaha!!! back to the golfing betting world with a whimper!!  : (