You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Lambert180 ----- Life After The Grind -------

Comments

• edited December 2013
    I saw that J8s hand I went out in a similar fashion in the £22 deepstack by flopping a FD on an A high board! Also, yes it was the bubble but you should have utilised that more by forcing him to play for his tournament life. I don't know if a shove would have got through but it would at least have made it a lot more difficult call. I think in that hand I make the decision OTT whether to just give up and c/f (hope for free river) or decide to bet/shove. I probably lean towards c/f.
  • edited December 2013
    Agree with Ivan...if I'm betting that turn then it's to go the whole hog and put him in on the river. Give him a really tough decision!

Fold pre wouldn't have been bad either ;)

Good deep run in a big field though so wp sir.
  • edited December 2013
    Yeah I think you guys are right, c/f turn is probably the best option, but if I wanna go for max pressure and shove river, I think I need to go a bit bigger on the turn.

Finally had a night off on Monday, I'd been playing 7 nights straight because I sold the package to play all 7 MEs, so that was nice to get away for a bit. After all I've heard about it, I finally watched the first episode of Breaking Bad (NO SPOILERS PLZ) on my night off and was hooked within like 30 mins, really looking forward to watching the rest of it.

Got another 2 episodes of Breaking Bad in tonight too.

===================================================

Tonight was another night of pretty sick near misses. I was doing vvvvv well in 3 tournies so will just discuss them.

Priority Main FR - I had no idea about it until today but JJ mentioned it and then DTM confirmed that there is a £1k jackpot for winning the Prio Main and Mini in the same month and as some of you will know, I won the Prio Mini last week for £370. Things were going swimmingly in the main and was about 4/20 as things were getting a bit deeper (53 started). I got it in pre 55 v 99, flopped the 5 and was like 'wow, is this my night?!' but the 9 river put a stop to my mini heater lol. It didn't damage my stack too much though and I ploughed on until there were 7 left (6 paid) and stacks were mostly pretty short, and in short, someone opened, I jammed 12xBB with JJ and got looked up by KK... was shouting for the Jack but it was not to be and I stone bubbled :(

Min cash (6th) = £140 up to £440 for 2nd, and if I'd won it, with my jackpot included I'd have got £1.8k! :( Sick time to get coolered and get £0.

£2k BH (£11) - Was doing vvv well in this, it started with 276 and I was about 9th with 80 left then I lost quite a big pot... I opened QJcc, villian decided to just flat AA. Flop is QJx turn is the A and I double him up. Still had an ok stack but then got it in AK v AT for him to flop the T and leave me with 10xBB. I grinded it for a bit longer and ended up busting 54th for £12.65

£55 BH - Again this went well up to a point. Got off a good start and took my first bounty fairly early, then made a really stupid mistake. I thought the pot was unopened so went to minraise 9Ts but someone had already opened so what I actually did was click 3bet lol. He calls and we go to the flop HU, turns out he was really short and flop is 349ss so that's me committed and I'm like wiiiiii I've managed to make a mistake that's gonna result in stacking him and a 2nd bounty lol... he had TT. Thankfully it was a small dent and I went on to build my stack going into the late stages. I lost apot that wasn't massive but a decent size and blinds increased and before I knew it, I was fairly short. Then I just went completely card and spot dead. Nothing more frustrating because I wasn't trying to mincash, I wanted to try to build a stack but that doesn't mean I'm just gonna stupidly gamble so I just had to be pretty patient and fold lots and pick up the occasional set of blinds with a steal. It got 100 runners which I'm sure is more than normal and I ended up busting in 11th for a total of £103.44 by jamming J9 into A4 BvB, I flopped the J but they flopped a FD, got a safe turn card but river brought the flush :(

Sigh, I'll go the extra mile one day soon...

========================================================================

Filming of my Truth or Bluff vid is gonna start tomorrow morning and so should be up soon.
  • edited December 2013
    Just to let you know you you don't have to win the mini and the main priority freerolls in the same month.  You have won the mini so when you win the main anytime in the future you will get the extra £1k.
  • edited December 2013
    My aim in 2014 is to try and make priority at least one month. 
  • edited December 2013
    Mine is to try and not to make it 1 month.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Lambert180 ----- Lolpro and Onwards:
    Mine is to try and not to make it 1 month.
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Lol we can swap wiiiii
    Personal financial life roll has been s##t so not played much last few months so come January I'm going to be able to deposit again and griiiiiind so going to go mad with volume and make it in jan playing 6 table 10nl 5 hours per evening and throw in main and mini also with the odd session of £5 and £11 dym to achieve this.
    DTM I heard you lick your lips from here when you read I will be playing 20nl 6 tabling 5 hours per evening lol
    #value
    Even lambert will drop back down again to grab some value lol
  • edited December 2013
    tbh I usually have so have tables on the go I don't realise who I'm in a pot with.

Paul, where are you catching up on Breaking Bad, netflix?
  • edited December 2013
    Yeah I think you guys are right, c/f turn is probably the best option, but if I wanna go for max pressure and shove river, I think I need to go a bit bigger on the turn. Finally had a night off on Monday, I'd been playing 7 nights straight because I sold the package to play all 7 MEs, so that was nice to get away for a bit. After all I've heard about it, I finally watched the first episode of Breaking Bad (NO SPOILERS PLZ) on my night off and was hooked within like 30 mins, really looking forward to watching the rest of it. Got another 2 episodes of Breaking Bad in tonight too. =================================================== Tonight was another night of pretty sick near misses. I was doing vvvvv well in 3 tournies so will just discuss them. Priority Main FR - I had no idea about it until today but JJ mentioned it and then DTM confirmed that there is a £1k jackpot for winning the Prio Main and Mini in the same month and as some of you will know, I won the Prio Mini last week for £370. Things were going swimmingly in the main and was about 4/20 as things were getting a bit deeper (53 started). I got it in pre 55 v 99, flopped the 5 and was like 'wow, is this my night?!' but the 9 river put a stop to my mini heater lol. It didn't damage my stack too much though and I ploughed on until there were 7 left (6 paid) and stacks were mostly pretty short, and in short, someone opened, I jammed 12xBB with JJ and got looked up by KK... was shouting for the Jack but it was not to be and I stone bubbled :( Min cash (6th) = £140 up to £440 for 2nd, and if I'd won it, with my jackpot included I'd have got £1.8k! :( Sick time to get coolered and get £0. £2k BH (£11) - Was doing vvv well in this, it started with 276 and I was about 9th with 80 left then I lost quite a big pot... I opened QJcc, villian decided to just flat AA. Flop is QJx turn is the A and I double him up. Still had an ok stack but then got it in AK v AT for him to flop the T and leave me with 10xBB. I grinded it for a bit longer and ended up busting 54th for £12.65 £55 BH - Again this went well up to a point. Got off a good start and took my first bounty fairly early, then made a really stupid mistake. I thought the pot was unopened so went to minraise 9Ts but someone had already opened so what I actually did was click 3bet lol. He calls and we go to the flop HU, turns out he was really short and flop is 349ss so that's me committed and I'm like wiiiiii I've managed to make a mistake that's gonna result in stacking him and a 2nd bounty lol... he had TT. Thankfully it was a small dent and I went on to build my stack going into the late stages. I lost apot that wasn't massive but a decent size and blinds increased and before I knew it, I was fairly short. Then I just went completely card and spot dead. Nothing more frustrating because I wasn't trying to mincash, I wanted to try to build a stack but that doesn't mean I'm just gonna stupidly gamble so I just had to be pretty patient and fold lots and pick up the occasional set of blinds with a steal. It got 100 runners which I'm sure is more than normal and I ended up busting in 11th for a total of £103.44 by jamming J9 into A4 BvB, I flopped the J but they flopped a FD, got a safe turn card but river brought the flush :( Sigh, I'll go the extra mile one day soon... ======================================================================== Filming of my Truth or Bluff vid is gonna start tomorrow morning and so should be up soon.
    Posted by Lambert180
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Lambert180 ----- Lolpro and Onwards :
    Posted by shawsok
    just to say priority jackpot is up to two grand it goes up every month till won
  • edited December 2013
    Nice one DTM... why is this mentioned no-where? How did you find out about it cos I've been Prio for like 4 months and had no idea. So I'll get £2k (as per Shawsok) if I win the Prio Main anytime in the future as long as someone doesn't do a double before me? That's pretty sweet!
  • edited December 2013
    Nice one DTM... why is this mentioned no-where? How did you find out about it cos I've been Prio for like 4 months and had no idea. So I'll get £2k (as per Shawsok) if I win the Prio Main anytime in the future as long as someone doesn't do a double before me? That's pretty sweet!
    Posted by Lambert180
    go to priority|skypoker.com
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Lambert180 ----- Lolpro and Onwards : go to priority|skypoker.com
    Posted by shawsok
    Cheers mate, completely forgot that page even existed.
  • edited December 2013
    Didn't play at all on Wednesday.

Tonight was another good night, although still missing the final push at the end to make it a reallly good night.

First 2 games of the night were sats. I got into the £55 BH for £12 and stone bubbled the seats (there was no left over cash) in a £7.20 ME Semi.

I FT'd the first £11 BH of the night and somehow managed to finish 3rd without taking a single bounty all game so cashed for £44.25

The 8:15pm and 9:30pm £11 BHs, I had deep ish runs but finished both a little off the money, 35/129 and 61/261 with combined heads of £7.50

Another deep run in the mini but again lost a race near the end so couldn't convert it to a decent score, finished 36/581 for £17.16

Then the £55 BH, went very well from start to finish really (minus about 15-20 mins at the end). The FT bubble lasted an absolute lifetime, in fact I think it lasted longer than the entire FT took to play out. Not even like it was a big payjump to the FT, was only like an extra £25, guess it's just the way the cards fell. I was on the 3handed table and was doing pretty well but lost one big pot and with the FT bubble lasting like 3-4 levels at least, stacks were getting shallow. I eventually made the FT but with only about 10xBB and just didn't get any hands or spots to shove. Waited an orbit or two and eventually called off Madeye's shove SB into my BB with K8s which given stack sizes and the fact he's a good aggro player is standard. He had KQ and that was gg, finished in 6th for £226.60

So definitely can't complain, was like a +£240 day... just still waiting for the day where my luck holds a bit better in the late stages and I can get a big score.
  • edited December 2013
    nice 1 lanbert no bad days work
  • edited December 2013
    Cheers. Yeah can't complain really (and I'm not), be nice to get my first ever 4 figure bink though :)
  • edited December 2013
    Hey Lambert

Just caught up with your diary... Surprised how the cash has been going for you, your posts in the clinic re: strat etc seem to be pretty solid. Probably just a harsh downswing from the sounds of things. Interested to see how you get on with the switch to MTT's. I play like 99% cash atm but aiming to play way more MTT's in 2014. Previously steered clear of them up until now as the variance is insane in them lol. (Oh yeh and I suck at them!).

Seems that a decent bink is round the corner for you... maybe Xmas Ukops? ;)

Anyways enjoying the diary and gl at the tables. 
  • edited December 2013
    nice work lambo. I seem to remember being on your table an an £11bh on the FT bubble and I busted, running AK into AA or something. Must have been the one you finished 3rd in.

good work last night

the waits between big scores can be long ones! TBF, you havent played that many to give yourself a decent chance of a £1k+ score.

I've ssaid it before, but get yourself in the £22 deepstack at 7:30 - it has a great structure
  • edited December 2013
    Cheers Chris. Yeah I'm generally very confident in my cash game and think I'm one of the better players at the levels I play. It was just a very nasty downswing (about 120BIs in the end), which inevitably probably did include a little bit of tilt at some points, and the longer it went on the more my confidence was dropping and I feel the more it was damaging my play at the tables. 

I was going in just expecting to lose at times, so there were probably spots I'd miss value by checking rivers I should bet just out of fear of getting shipped on and having to bet/fold for the milllionth time, or folding too much postflop, giving people too much respect cos I was just so used to being shown the nuts everytime etc.

MTTs are going good at the moment, I'm about +£825 in them since I started grinding them proper in the last week of November. Will be carrying this on as till the end of the year, then the plan is to get back cash in the new year but still continue playing the ME, Mini, £55 BH and maybe the odd £11 BH most nights.
  • edited December 2013
    120BIs is so sick! ... My worst downswing is about 25BI and I was questioning my game tons during that period so I can't imagine what a 120BI swing would do. One thing that really helped me was to drop down to 6 tables. I realised that playing any more than 6 was making me miss sooo many spots. Think you mentioned you were playing 6+ when you were grinding cash? ... Just my 2 pennies worth :) 
  • edited December 2013
    120BIs is so sick! ... My worst downswing is about 25BI and I was questioning my game tons during that period so I can't imagine what a 120BI swing would do. One thing that really helped me was to drop down to 6 tables. I realised that playing any more than 6 was making me miss sooo many spots. Think you mentioned you were playing 6+ when you were grinding cash? ... Just my 2 pennies worth :) 
    Posted by 77Chris91
    You talk a lot of sense Chris.
    On here and in the clinic.
    Post more :)
  • edited December 2013
    Yeah at the start of it I was 12tabling, although tbf I was 12tabling the month before my downswing started and was +50 BIs pre rakeback. Who said more tables evens out the variance eh ;)

I did try all sorts to try to get back to winning ways (nothing silly, like my mate who suggested donating to charity for good karma lol), dropped a load of tables, started playing later sessions like 11pm - 2am because it's generally softer at these times, dropping more tables lol until at points I was only 4tabling, and as with all downswings there were some wins in the middle but the trend was losing. I'd win a couple of BIs, then win a couple of BIs the next day, then lost 10 the next day lol.

I feel in a much better place mentally now though, not just cos I'm back to winning money (albeit not at cash), but I've took a lot of advice on board from Ryan (Spittles) who said he used to be a massive tilter etc. I really respect his attitude towards the game. Looking back now I think at the time I wasted so much time and effort moaning about things that are just out of my control. It really does no good for your game just moaning all the time. It's also took me a bit of time to get my head round it but at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter how much someone else is winning. I used to get too hung up on what imo were worse players and how much they were winning but it really is just wasted effort and pointless strain emotionally for no reason.

+1 to Jac
  • edited December 2013
    Cheers Jac... I do play on here occasionally as well, but visit the forum frequently as the community aspect on Sky is second to none imo. There are a lot of really good diaries on here like this one.. I was literally in the exact same position about 12 months ago until things really clicked for me this year so it's interesting to see others hopefully do the same.

Lambo - Your mate's not wrong! ... I had my second biggest winning day this year the day after I gave my mate £50.00 for his Movember fund lol!... Seriously though I can see what your saying. When I'm losing I just tell myself... Your a winning player over a huge sample so it doesn't matter if I'm losing today this week this month, if I'm playing well I am making money long term.

Granted its a lot harder to tell yourself that after you have been rivered for the 20th time in a session though ;) 
  • edited December 2013
    Cheers Jac... I do play on here occasionally as well, but visit the forum frequently as the community aspect on Sky is second to none imo. There are a lot of really good diaries on here like this one.. I was literally in the exact same position about 12 months ago until things really clicked for me this year so it's interesting to see others hopefully do the same. Lambo - Your mate's not wrong! ... I had my second biggest winning day this year the day after I gave my mate £50.00 for his Movember fund lol!... Seriously though I can see what your saying. When I'm losing I just tell myself... Your a winning player over a huge sample so it doesn't matter if I'm losing today this week this month, if I'm playing well I am making money long term. Granted its a lot harder to tell yourself that after you have been rivered for the 20th time in a session though ;) 
    Posted by 77Chris91
    There are some rubbish ones too!
    'Ramblings of an 'old' man" springs to mind
  • edited December 2013
    As poker players I think as a breed losing is seen as bad and therefore makes you feel down and affects your confidence. I for one hate leaving a table down or busting out of an MTT but at the end of the day, as has been said, if you are a winning player over a large sample then it should be dusted off easily and we should be able to return the next session and play the same game we always have.

Never easy, but the best players find ways of doing this. There is NEVER one right way for everyone. Find yours and stick to it.
  • edited December 2013
    Yeah at the start of it I was 12tabling, although tbf I was 12tabling the month before my downswing started and was +50 BIs pre rakeback. Who said more tables evens out the variance eh ;) I did try all sorts to try to get back to winning ways (nothing silly, like my mate who suggested donating to charity for good karma lol), dropped a load of tables, started playing later sessions like 11pm - 2am because it's generally softer at these times, dropping more tables lol until at points I was only 4tabling, and as with all downswings there were some wins in the middle but the trend was losing. I'd win a couple of BIs, then win a couple of BIs the next day, then lost 10 the next day lol. I feel in a much better place mentally now though, not just cos I'm back to winning money (albeit not at cash), but I've took a lot of advice on board from Ryan (Spittles) who said he used to be a massive tilter etc. I really respect his attitude towards the game. Looking back now I think at the time I wasted so much time and effort moaning about things that are just out of my control. It really does no good for your game just moaning all the time. It's also took me a bit of time to get my head round it but at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter how much someone else is winning. I used to get too hung up on what imo were worse players and how much they were winning but it really is just wasted effort and pointless strain emotionally for no reason. +1 to Jac
    Posted by Lambert180
    Should definitely do this.

It's win win.

There are snow leopards out there that need our help !

---------------

On a more serious note, as I've told u off forum, I think u rly need to up the hours.

A forum ban again wud help.

Also, get that UKOPS package up asap !
  • edited December 2013
    UKOPS package to be up tonight Doh deffo.

=====================================

Last night was the brickiest of brick type sessions... very nearly walked away with 0p of cashes from all games but forgot I got a bounty in the mini lol.

Not really much to say, got it in good in most games and couldn't hold, just standard MTTaments. Played 2 x £2.80 all in sats to the £52 UKPC cos they got 9 and 12 runners so a lot of overlay, planning to just play the £52 and try to cash out the £240 if I got it, but didn't win either of the all in sats.

Was doing well in the £200 GTD (£5.50), was 5/14 with 6 paid then a couple of hands killed me. If I remember rightly I called 3 streets V MP33 with 99 on a T-high board and obv he had JT, should prob just let go on riv... dunno. Then called 3 streets on 889Q8 with JJ and villian had 89 for flopped house and rivered quads lol. Think I was finished off by 88<KJ.

Had a semi good run going in the mini but lost a big flip with a brutal runout (yes, I'm a runout watching fish lol), it was 44 v AJo, I flopped the 4 and he went runner runner for a 4flush to leave me with 10xBB, lost A9 v 44 shortly after with my 10xBB, and the £3.76 of heads was my only 'cash' of the night.

Pretty frustrating ME (just bought in direct cos I missed the sats). twice I 3bet a short stack with mid PPs (think 77 and 99) thinking their stack was so short they could never peel so they'd fold or jam (which I'd call) but both times they did peel from short stacks and both times I got like the nut worst flop ever lol. The 77 one he peeled and it came KQT and it's like urgh, have to check/fold now despite how short they are. Can't remember my exit.
  • edited December 2013
    Another pretty frustrating night for near misses, but pretty standard for MTTs I guess to have this a lot inbetween decent scores.

Again started with my 2 sats I play most nights, the £12 into the £55 BH and the £7.20 into the ME. Won my £55 BH seat, but not the ME one so decent start.

£400 BH (£11) lasted all of about 4 hands lol. I iso'd a limper and had to give up after my cbet was called so was down to about 1850, then like 2 hands later I 3bet JJ and get 1 call. Cbet something like 359dd, bet/call it off on a 5 turn IIRC, he had KK.

Semi deep run in the £1k BH (£11) - 36/139, bust out was JJ v a raggy Kx. Got £3.75 of bounties

Very deep run in £2k BH (£11) but not deep enough - 11/320... was like 5/30 and lost AKs v 44 for a massive stack that dropped me to 20/30. Then managed to grind it back up, got to about 4/12 then get it in AKs v 77 again for a massive stack, probably chip leader but lose again. Knocked me back down to about 9/12 and never really recovered. Bust out hand was jamming about 10xBB SB v BB w/ K6 into KQ. Got like 1 bountie all game lol so got £24.55 .... £450+ ftw :(

Semi deep ish run in Mini but lost a mahooosive 3way all in with AA v AK v KQ which left me very short and bust out not long after 84/653 with 1 head for £1.88

£4k BH - was going very well, I have a pretty good record in this from my small sample but I think it's cos it's just an amazing tourney, definitely one of (if not THE) best MTT on the site imo. Had got my 4k starting stack up to about 12k by 11pm (2hours in) which made me about 6/35 and had took my first bounty. Then this hand went off that just destroyed all that in 1 hand, was a CL pot. Talk about sick coolerments, would be a sick cooler for him if turn isn't an A/board pair up, sick cooler for me that it is.... be even sicker if the river brings a royal lol but was not to be :( so cashed for just the £18.75 bounty, still a small profit on the £12 sat.

Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance
    samkoh Big blind   250.00 250.00 11397.50
      Your hole cards
    • Q

1267 Fold        
    harrypump Fold        
    Lambert180 Raise   500.00 750.00 12252.50
    LoveKratom Raise   1250.00 2000.00 10692.50
    samkoh Fold        
    Lambert180 Call   750.00 2750.00 11502.50
    Flop

• A
    • J

Lambert180 Check        
    LoveKratom Bet   1375.00 4125.00 9317.50
    Lambert180 Call   1375.00 5500.00 10127.50
    Turn

• A

Lambert180 Check        
    LoveKratom Bet   2750.00 8250.00 6567.50
    Lambert180 All-in   10127.50 18377.50 0.00
    LoveKratom All-in   6567.50 24945.00 0.00
    Lambert180 Unmatched bet   810.00 24135.00 810.00
    Lambert180 Show
    • Q

LoveKratom Show
    • A
    • A

River

LoveKratom Win Four Aces 24135.00   24135.00 
  • edited December 2013
     called 3 streets V MP33 with 99 on a T-high board and obv he had JT, should prob just let go on riv... dunno

99 eh and i thought it was just a blind steal . If it makes you feel any better i did put the chips to good use to win it for £98 to halt my downswing a bit. These MTT,s can be ruthless with the variance, which is why i,ve taken a leaf out of your book and started playing satlites (on other sites mainly ), with the intention to cash out at a certain point . Although i,m just learning on some sites it doesn,t always let you cash out if you,ve satlited in.. GL

P
  • edited December 2013
    More near misses tonight, would be nice to rungood in the late stages once in a while :)

Played 3 sats tonight, a £12 into the £55 BH, and 2 x £7.20s into the ME, regged them both at the same time just incase I bust one, can always take the money if I got both anyway. Bust the £55 sat and one of the ME ones, but got my seat in the other ME so still a ME seat for £26 I guess... better than nothing.

Seems to be the way of things recently, I run vvv good in the mini and vvv bad in the main. The mini I'd coolered people twice and had trebled up with 2 bounties in like <10 mins of it starting. The main on the other hand, I failed to make a pair pretty much the whole game. The only time I had a pair was my bust hand and that was a pair in my hand lol. Guy limp/calls Q7o UTG v  my AA, check/calls Q52r and I started the hand with only half the starting stack at like 25/50 (IIRC) so unlikely I'm ever getting off the hand... turn is another Q, and river is the K. gg main.

£200 GTD - Prob 30 mins in I iso a limper with JJ, he peels and we get it in on 567ddd, he had 34dd lol, nice flop!! That was gg there.

Mini was going good but can't even remember how I lost a lot of my chips or bust :S Came 138/543 with £3.76 of heads.

No good in the £2k BH (£11), no heads.

Then the 2 near misses....

£400 BH (£11) - Not much to say really, all going swimmingly, it's quite a small field anyway so doesn't take too long. Got to the FT and we were very quickly down to 5, then I got it in BB v SB with A7s v Q8o... he snap flops the Q so I'm drawing to 3 outs and don't get there. So 5th place for - £44.21 (1st = £150ish)

£1k BH (£11) - Again, all going swimmingly early doors. Lost a flip in the late stages (about 12 left I think) which left me grinding a 10xBB for a while. Grinded that for a long time, picking up blinds here and there, think I doubled once but paying blinds (and blinds increasing) meant I had about 12xBB just before my bust out. First villian minraises, 2nd villian flats either SB or BTN (can't remember) and I jam my BB with AK, first villian folds, 2nd guy calls with 99, flops a set and it's gg me. So 8th place for £47.63 (1st = £250ish)

Small profit on the night (about £25) but so sigh to keep getting these deep runs with no wins or even like top 3s which is where all the money is.

It's coming.... one day soon I'll win 3 MTTs in a day ;)