You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ask Tikay?

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Ask Tikay?:
    In Response to Re: Ask Tikay? : Hi Tracey, Hope you are well. I ask this because you mistake an innocent question for a backhanded whinge about losing. The orfordians only won by £20 overall when the Bounty Hunter leg had much more than the £500 cash available in the other legs. Love  Col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    Ah - so we did win then....? ;-) Good to have that confirmed then - thanks Col. xx
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Ask Tikay? : Ah - so we did win then....? ;-) Good to have that confirmed then - thanks Col. xx
    Posted by Dingdell
    Unfortunately, in the land of the best of 5 legs the 3 legged man rules, sorry
    Col xx
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Ask Tikay? : Unfortunately, in the land of the best of 5 legs the 3 legged man rules, sorry Col xx
    Posted by mr_mbro
    Ohhhhh, so you had "Jake The Peg" playing for you?
    How many more of these ringers were there? I think we deserve to be told.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Ask Tikay? : Unfortunately, in the land of the best of 5 legs the 3 legged man rules, sorry Col xx
    Posted by mr_mbro
    Don't all men have three legs in a roundabout sort of way....?

Not to worry - next time Tikay comes in for a colonic I shall 1) not turn off the webcam and 2) not use any lubricant. There are ways to get revenge off the poker tables.......! :-)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Ask Tikay? : Don't all men have three legs in a roundabout sort of way....? Not to worry - next time Tikay comes in for a colonic I shall 1) not turn off the webcam and 2) not use any lubricant. There are ways to get revenge off the poker tables.......! :-)
    Posted by Dingdell
    Ain't EVER going to happen, trust me! Nobody gets medieval on me with a hose-pipe.
  • edited December 2009

Tonight's TKO Winners Freeroll is now in the Lobby.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Ask Tikay? : Ain't EVER going to happen, trust me! Nobody gets medieval on me with a hose-pipe more than four or five times.
    Posted by Tikay10
    fyp
  • edited December 2009
    Where can I find a schedule of all the live events and how much they are to enter?
  • edited December 2009
    Where can I find a schedule of all the live events and how much they are to enter?
    Posted by Hobbes16
    If you're referring to the Sky Poker Tour the details are here: http://www.skypoker.com/tour/
  • edited December 2009
    hi tikay!! quick question.. how long does it take for a pic to get approved?? iv got a new goldfish pic for my profile buts its awaiting approval???? i apriciate that they have to be checked by moderators 1st or god know what be on here :)
  • edited December 2009
    hi tikay!! quick question.. how long does it take for a pic to get approved?? iv got a new goldfish pic for my profile buts its awaiting approval???? i apriciate that they have to be checked by moderators 1st or god know what be on here :)
    Posted by daz231023

hey,

yep that's right. all photos are checked by our moderation team. to cover ourselves we say 'allow up to 24 hours' but we usually get them through in just 1 hour (depending on the time of day).

i have approved your pic, to see it just refresh your page and it will appear.

all the best,

Rich
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Ask Tikay? : hey, yep that's right. all photos are checked by our moderation team. to cover ourselves we say 'allow up to 24 hours' but we usually get them through in just 1 hour (depending on the time of day). i have approved your pic, to see it just refresh your page and it will appear. all the best, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    thanks for quick response rich
  • edited December 2009
    hi tikay... me again!!

is it possible to get an animated profile pic like yours?? noticed a few of the players have got them now aswell!! phil12uk, flash, grimstar etc etc??

just wondered how they did it and how i can if its possible
  • edited December 2009
    hi tikay... me again!! is it possible to get an animated profile pic like yours?? noticed a few of the players have got them now aswell!! phil12uk, flash, grimstar etc etc?? just wondered how they did it and how i can if its possible
    Posted by daz231023
    I started to reply to this on the TP Thread & it disappeared, how did that happen?

Try again......

All the Presenters & Analysts have a bespoke Avatar, but I believe anyone can have one now. Currently, I'm using a Total Player Logo, but that's Temporary.

Sadly, I've no idea how you upload them. I think you just add them to your Profile, wait a few days for the Mods to approve then, & Bob's your Uncle.
  • edited December 2009
    hi tikay... me again!! is it possible to get an animated profile pic like yours?? noticed a few of the players have got them now aswell!! phil12uk, flash, grimstar etc etc?? just wondered how they did it and how i can if its possible
    Posted by daz231023
    Hi daz

Myself, flashflush and grimstar got our avatars done by the Sky team as a 'thank you' for being the first bloggers on the site.  We were the few lucky ones! :)
  • edited December 2009
    Hi Tikay thanks for result on post of 27th. would be good to know thoughts and comments on 1st situation and multiple blind due to table reallocation.
  • edited December 2009

Hi all at sky poker, Found out yesterday my application form for the police force has been accepted. How about a wee celebration bonus to bring in a fresh new year? yes/no? either way HAPPY NEW YEAR sky poker.

• edited January 2010
    happy new year
  • edited January 2010
    hi tikay

My names mel i play under the name Destiny33. i wonder if u can help. i've just entered the £400 Bounty hunter for £5.75 starting at 11.30pm today 1st jan. I'm having trouble lauching the table. Its still waiting to open on my screen. I've just under my tables and its not even registered there, its as though i havn't registered but the money has been taken from my account ? can you please help. How do i get my money back, what do i do?
  • edited January 2010
    Hi Mel.
    Tikay's not about at the moment.
    There are technical problems with the site tonight.
    You should contact Customer Services - there are links at the bottom of this page.
    They will be able to sort out your problem for you.
  • edited January 2010
    I would like to know why I wasnt able to play in the £100 tournament at 11.15 the lobby seemed to be down and now I have been charged £5 and not been able to play nor was I able to unregister either.
  • edited January 2010
    There are technical problems with the site tonight.
    You should contact Customer Services - there are links at the bottom of this page.
    They will be able to sort out your problem for you.
  • edited January 2010
    Hi tikay

How did you all go at Luton last night please ?
  • edited January 2010

hi tikay My names mel i play under the name Destiny33. i wonder if u can help. i've just entered the £400 Bounty hunter for £5.75 starting at 11.30pm today 1st jan. I'm having trouble lauching the table. Its still waiting to open on my screen. I've just under my tables and its not even registered there, its as though i havn't registered but the money has been taken from my account ? can you please help. How do i get my money back, what do i do?
    Posted by Destiny33
    Hi Destiny,

Sorry, I was Offline yesterday, so it's a bit late now.

I can't actually help with questions of this nature, I'm afraid, the only route is via Customer Care.

I gather there were some Technical Issues yesterday - good timing for me to be Offline! - so I hope you got sorted out in the end.

• edited January 2010
    I would like to know why I wasnt able to play in the £100 tournament at 11.15 the lobby seemed to be down and now I have been charged £5 and not been able to play nor was I able to unregister either.
    Posted by bigred147
    Hi bigred147,

Please see my reply to Destiny.

The answers given by MereNovice would have bween pretty much the only answer I could have given if I had been Online I'm afraid.

I hope you got sorted out in the end.
  • edited January 2010
    happy new year
    Posted by BUSTERSIMO
    Thank you Buster - you too, & the same to everyone on here.
  • edited January 2010
    Hi all at sky poker, Found out yesterday my application form for the police force has been accepted. How about a wee celebration bonus to bring in a fresh new year? yes/no? either way HAPPY NEW YEAR sky poker.
    Posted by wannaB
    Congratulations wannab a Policeman!

Hope it all goes well for you. Let us know how you get on, please.
  • edited January 2010
    Hi Tikay thanks for result on post of 27th. would be good to know thoughts and comments on 1st situation and multiple blind due to table reallocation.
    Posted by cullen53
    Hi cullen,

I have not forgotten, I'll try & reply to your PM over the weekend or on Monday. I have actioned it & I have had a reply from Upstairs.

I'm afraid I'm snowed under with PM's at the moment. I was Offline yesterday, so the pile has got even bigger, but I'll get back to you soonest.

As you all know, I try to answer any & all questiions on this Thread, but I'm not actually authorised or supposed to answer questions on Technical matters such as this. Be that as it may, I'll never ignore such questions, & I usually send them Upstairs for comment & action.
  • edited January 2010
    Tikay what constitues a beginner for the beginner only tables? I've noticed your number 13 player in the overall league on there and thought that they can't be a beginner?

It doesn't bother me having good players on there but I feel sorry for total new guys who get a whipping and probably never come back.

• edited January 2010
    Hi Tikay I am pleased to see the thread you referred to earlier has been removed. I put the  person In question's name forward quite early on In the thread but unfortunately got no feedback. I was amazed he was not on the list. Was he aware of this  I hope not.