You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Top of the Posts!

Comments

• edited March 2013
  • edited March 2013
  • edited March 2013

Borinloner for always taking the effort to respond, often in depth, to queries on the pokerclinic.

The_Don90 , always involved in multi forums and always willing to offer his opinion/ feedback

Lambert180 for being a regular contributor, and also for his diary, showing his epic journey to achieving his bank roll target.

Devonfish , for his diary and honesty in his postings on the various forums

• edited March 2013
    A VOTE FOR IDONKCALLU, HE STOOD HIS GROUND, AGAINST THOSE THAT DID NOT LIKE HIM,THEN LEFT THE FORUM FOR A WHILE AND NOW IS BACK, THAT IS COURAGE TO ME, HOPE YOU GET A SEAT FOR THAT XXX
  • edited March 2013
    larson7 for the way it his 2p4p challenge post as it prove that you can build a br start on them
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts!:
    larson7 for the way it his 2p4p challenge post as it prove that you can build a br start on them
    Posted by craigcu12
    you lost me on this post craigcu12,still has to be IDONKCALLU
  • edited March 2013
    A VOTE FOR IDONKCALLU, HE STOOD HIS GROUND, AGAINST THOSE THAT DID NOT LIKE HIM,THEN LEFT THE FORUM FOR A WHILE AND NOW IS BACK, THAT IS COURAGE TO ME, HOPE YOU GET A SEAT FOR THAT XXX
    Posted by paige55
    You're right. That really is courage!

• edited April 2013
    I'd like to nominate BENC also

His diary this year has been really impressive, and is the only one from what I can see that really talks about HU SnGos.

He's also done fantastically well at these, which no doubt promotes HU SnGs through the community.

As well as this, he is a constant and regular contributor on the forum.

• edited April 2013
    Sky Sam,Draw back your bow and let your arrow go straight to a place,In top of the posts for me.Now Sky Sam if you do this for me I promise I will leave you alone for an eternity and never bother you again.Do we have a deal xxxx.This has been sung in my best voice :):):)
  • edited April 2013
    Sky Sam,Draw back your bow and let your arrow go straight to a place,In top of the posts for me.Now Sky Sam if you do this for me I promise I will leave you alone for an eternity and never bother you again.Do we have a deal xxxx.This has been sung in my best voice :):):)
    Posted by paige55
    Great song, Paige! Thanks haha, good singing voice too :D
  • edited April 2013
    WOW!

Well there have been a load of great nominations and some great interest this week and we've had a hard time picking just 6 of you to go through to TOMORROW'S Top of the Posts competition.

Here are the lucky 6:
    Slykllist
    Aussie09
    Maxally
    Larson7
    VAIGRET 
    wynne1938

Congratulations! There had been quite a few nomintations for people that had recently played so we decided to spread the seats around a bit for those who haven't played in a while (gotta keep it fair!)

So remember, the tournament is tomorrow evening (2nd April) at 9pm. Be there or be square!
  • edited April 2013
    WOW! Well there have been a load of great nominations and some great interest this week and we've had a hard time picking just 6 of you to go through to TOMORROW'S Top of the Posts competition. Here are the lucky 6: Slykllist Aussie09 Maxally Larson7 VAIGRET  wynne1938 Congratulations! There had been quite a few nomintations for people that had recently played so we decided to spread the seats around a bit for those who haven't played in a while (gotta keep it fair!) So remember, the tournament is tomorrow evening (2nd April) at 9pm. Be there or be square!
    Posted by Sky_Sam

Well done Guys you all deserve to be on top of the posts!
  • edited April 2013
    WELL DONE,Slykillist,Aussie09,Maxsally,Larson7,VAIGRET,Wynne1938,have a great game, and alot off fun xxxx00ppps sorry Maxally :):):)
  • edited April 2013
    Thank you all for your comments!
  • edited April 2013
    GL guys and thx for my nom,s
  • edited April 2013

Cheers for the nominations. The total LUCKBUCKET won hit by potting them off the ceiling, lol. WP ROB! Nice result for father too who was 'away' all game. TY Sky too for the prizes.
    Result -
    aussie09 £50
    MAXALLY £30
    wynne1938 £25
    vaigret  £20
    LARSON7 £15
    Slykllist £10

• edited April 2013

ty sky

wp maxally and all.  gg

• edited April 2013

Thanks for the game sky, well done Aussie, nice winning hand!

KQ vrs KJ, quad jacks unreal lol

• edited April 2013
    aussie09 Small blind   150.00 150.00 11035.00
    MAXALLY Big blind   300.00 450.00 515.00
      Your hole cards
    • J
    • K

aussie09 Raise   450.00 900.00 10585.00
    MAXALLY All-in   515.00 1415.00 0.00
    aussie09 Call   215.00 1630.00 10370.00
    aussie09 Show
    • J
    • K

MAXALLY Show
    • Q
    • K

Flop

• J
    • J

Turn

• J

River

aussie09 Win Four Jacks 1630.00   12000.00

• edited April 2013

You should of folded to my all in! :)  No respect.
  • edited April 2013

yes, misclicked

• edited April 2013
    Cheers for the nominations. The total LUCKBUCKET won hit by potting them off the ceiling, lol. WP ROB! Nice result for father too who was 'away' all game. TY Sky too for the prizes. Result - aussie09 £50 MAXALLY £30 wynne1938 £25 vaigret  £20 LARSON7 £15 Slykllist £10
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Sorry all , but I was in Dubai this time .

If there is another time , perhaps I will be here !!!

Well done all

Father V
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : Sorry all , but I was in Dubai this time . If there is another time , perhaps I will be here !!! Well done all Father V
    Posted by vaigret
    WP Father, I tried to nick your big blind and Aussie 3bet me from the button, obvs he can't have a hand there so I 4bet jammed......... SIGH he has KK, gg Sly :)
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : WP Father, I tried to nick your big blind and Aussie 3bet me from the button, obvs he can't have a hand there so I 4bet jammed......... SIGH he has KK, gg Sly :)
    Posted by Slykllist
    You were unlucky that I wasnt there, I can twell u I wouldnt have finished so high up LOL
  • edited April 2013

I'll get my nominations in early!

Borinloner, an absolute legend and a gentleman, he is tireless in helping people in the poker clinic in a constructive and worthwhile way.

TheDon90, what can you say, great contributor, involved in lot's of different levels of the forum, and has a brilliant diary and also had some great news this month! Daddy Don.

_Arazi_, really nice guy always getting involved in the community and really helpful supportive to all on the community.

Devonfish5, great guy and regular contributor on many of the forums. Also has a brilliant diary showing his path through playing cash. Dev would be a most wortwhile choice for top of the posts!

Lambert180, he has had some brilliant results that have all been shared throughout the community. It was lambert's diary was the first thing i read when i first came to the forum's and made me think what a brilliant idea it would be to do that! So anyone who thought "not another diary" when i started mines up pauls to blame haha

• edited April 2013
    Thanks for the nomination Larson :)

I'd agree with all of your nominations, especially Arazi!

Maybe give a seat to Thewy if he's available to play, obviously it's not big moniez but I'm sure everyone's glad to see him start a diary on here and I'm sure lot's of people would love to play a SnG with him (same kinda reason why some people used to play TSP classic, Take on Tikay, Thews @ Ten etc)
  • edited April 2013

I'll get my nominations in early!

Borinloner, an absolute legend and a gentleman, he is tireless in helping people in the poker clinic in a constructive and worthwhile way. HUGE +1

TheDon90, what can you say, great contributor, involved in lot's of different levels of the forum, and has a brilliant diary and also had some great news this month! Daddy Don. +1

_Arazi_, really nice guy always getting involved in the community and really helpful supportive to all on the community. +1

Devonfish5, great guy and regular contributor on many of the forums. Also has a brilliant diary showing his path through playing cash. Dev would be a most wortwhile choice for top of the posts! HUGE +1

Lambert180, he has had some brilliant results that have all been shared throughout the community. It was lambert's diary was the first thing i read when i first came to the forum's and made me think what a brilliant idea it would be to do that! So anyone who thought "not another diary" when i started mines up pauls to blame haha -1! WTF AGAIN?? R U SERIOUS?????

• edited April 2013
    I agree with all the above nominations for this month except myself...

...and for next month I'd like to nominate BorinLoner, Fish#1, Fish#2, Fish#3, Fish#4 and Fish#5.

:)
  • edited April 2013
    All the above nominations have merit. I'd like to single out Devonfish5 in particular, I don't think he's had a seat in Top of the Posts yet, if not he definitely deserves one.
  • edited April 2013
    All the above nominations have merit. I'd like to single out Devonfish5 in particular, I don't think he's had a seat in Top of the Posts yet, if not he definitely deserves one.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Winners to date

Lambert180 x2GaryQQQ x2Hitman_RVDonut64RancidWynne1938 x2devonfish5DazlerVaigret x2GrantorinoScouse_red x2POKERTREV x2BigMikeDBCMaxally x3MP33Slykllist x2Percival09Shuv

oynutter

AcidMan27

IDONKCALLU

Darntootin

profman15

splashies

Jac35mkgunneroffshootbooboo5205BorinLonerpaige55patwalshhDOHHHHHHH

bearlyther

craigcu12

The_Don90

JockBMW

thejudge10 Aussie09Larson7