You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Top of the Posts!

Comments

• edited April 2013

Might I suggest machka for his years of tech help. 

• edited April 2013

Cheers for that list Belsibub.

One name missing off that, and should of been one of the first names down......DTWBANDIT.
  • edited April 2013
    Wow, 3 times Maxy, I'm lagging behind ;) And there's no room for bubbling in the TOTP game :)
  • edited April 2013
    Hi Sky Sam, I think NoseyBonk should get a mention,HE has been on this forum for some time.AND HAS alway,s been willing to give advice and support on any subject on this forum.A very nice bloke like him should be recognised,thanks paige55
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts!:
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : Winners to date Lambert180 x2 GaryQQQ x2 Hitman_RV Donut64 Rancid Wynne1938 x2 devonfish5 Dazler Vaigret x2 Grantorino Scouse_red x2 POKERTREV x2 BigMikeDBC Maxally x3 MP33 Slykllist x2 Percival09 Shuv oynutter AcidMan27 IDONKCALLU Darntootin profman15 splashies Jac35 mkgunner offshoot booboo5205 BorinLoner paige55 patwalshh DOHHHHHHH bearlyther craigcu12 The_Don90 JockBMW thejudge10 Aussie09 Larson7
    Posted by belsibub
    This makes it a lot easier to decide as i don,t like nominating ppl if they,ve already had a few goes so i,l nominate Belsibub for this post alone and agree with him again on Machka. Didn,t realise he hasn,t played in it before and has helped myself and many others in the tech section in the past. Can,t see Flasflush in that list either despite his posts in punters corner and esp for the golf advice in "Get in the hole thread". Also can,t see Tintin in that list despite his diary and posts with advice on the micro stakes. Also suprised Tommy D hasn,t been given a seat in this yet - probably one of the best posters on here ( to many posts and threads to name)
    Can,t see TheRock573 on list either despite his posts and threads on an array of different subjects in different sections of the community. Also agree with other posters on _Arazi_ although that makes it 7 nominations . 
  • edited April 2013
    cheers mp33, think thats the first time someone has put my name forward.

i would put forward all who take their time to run and compilie tables for the dtd and community wednesday.

the golf thread in punters corner is great read altho its not something i bet on i like seeing how they get on with their bets. i couldnt single anyone out in particulat tho as their is quite a few who contribute a lot to it but think at least one of them deserves a seat.

i would put mp33 forward as his diary is still going in the rail. its a good read and at times i think its overlooked because of the section its in.

i would also nominate devonfish5. he's not afraid to post his ups and downs and helps out a lot on various other threads.

and also oynutter. the posts are a bit off the wall and make a refreshing change to some of the stuff we see.
  • edited April 2013
    Hi all,

Winners of this month's competition will be announced this afternoon! Any last minute nominations?
  • edited April 2013
    Borinloner & Devonfish as already mentioned. 

Maybe Rancid, posts quite alot on the main boards, always interesting posts and rarely gets a mention. ? (sorry if he does and I've missed them)

Craigcu12 also.  
  • edited April 2013
    i would put up some new players tbh 

larson7 

craigcu12  for doing there diarys 

also borin loner for hes analysis 

• edited April 2013

A bit left field, but how about TommyD?

Works thanklessly as a MOD and he will add to the fun/experience on the table to the other 5 players.
  • edited April 2013
    Thanks for all the nominations everyone!

Nice to see more and more people getting involved with this every month. I will have a word with the suits and see if we can make the tournament a bit more attractive!

Here are the winners for April:
    Machka
    DTWBANDIT
    FlashFlush
    TINTIN
    devonfish5
    _Arazi_

The tournament is in the lobby now and you have all been registered! It takes place on Thursday 2nd May at 9pm. 

Good luck to all those playing and keep up the great work you are doing on/for the forum.

To those who haven't been awarded a seat, there's always nex month!
    Sam.
  • edited April 2013
    Good luck to those chosen.Well deserved.
  • edited April 2013

thanks for this

• edited April 2013
    Well done Flash, much deserved mate
  • edited April 2013
    Take it down dev lol
    Be good
    Paul
  • edited April 2013
    Cheers for the nomination and the seat. Hopefully I will try and tip you guys (and myself)  a few winners in return! :-)

However, I go out on Thursday evenings to play Aunt Sally (Google it, it's a weird local Oxfordshire pub game), and I doubt I'll be back before 10pm. If you could all fold the blinds round for an hour that would be much appreciated ;-)
  • edited May 2013

thank you to everyone who nominated me, it's very much appreciated,

and of course thank you to SKY for choosing me.

I haven't looked in the lobby yet,so no idea what the tournament is.
    i'm sure it will be good fun though and played in the true spirit of the game.

"see you there boys"

(* *)
       ^
    dev

• edited May 2013
    Take it down dev lol Be good Paul
    Posted by bignoise10
    yeah, looks easy enough.  lol

cheers mate,

(* *)
       ^
    dev
  • edited May 2013
    Dev just PM me and told me about this.

TYVM for the noms and the seat.

Very much appreciated

Daz
  • edited May 2013

Many Thanks for the Nomination & the Seat Very Much Appreciated GL ALL
  • edited May 2013
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, HAVE FUN XXX
  • edited May 2013
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, HAVE FUN XXX
    Posted by paige55
    +1
  • edited May 2013
    Hi all,

Unfortunately, Machka has PMd me and is unable to play in this. Therefore...

TheRock573 will be taking his place! Congratulations!

I have amended the tournament, good luck all tonight!
  • edited May 2013

clearly machka is a man of great principle. 

excellent aaron

• edited May 2013
    Hi all, Unfortunately, Machka has PMd me and is unable to play in this. Therefore... TheRock573 will be taking his place! Congratulations! I have amended the tournament, good luck all tonight!
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    That's one of my next month's pick's gone but well played Machka.
  • edited May 2013
    slight brag but heres how it finished.good game all it was fun.

Players

Players Remaining: 0 / 6

Player NameChipsRankPrizeHeadsValue
    No Players

TINTIN120001£50
    _ARAZI_02£30
    devonfish503£25
    DTWBANDIT04£20
    FlashFlush05£15
    THEROCK57306£10
  • edited May 2013

WELL PLAYED TINTIN, UNLUCKY ARAZI,

(* *)
       ^
    DEV
  • edited May 2013
    I read most posts but don't actually post too much these days.  I'm sure THEROCK573 was a more worthy entrant.

Thanks for the nominations though.

(I was really unable to play - life outside poker eh, who would have thunk it?)
  • edited May 2013
    Was a gg guys wp and once again ty for the noms and the seat.
  • edited May 2013
    Hope u all had fun. Like I said before I wasn't able to play. Didn't know we could transfer seats, but hey ho, got £15 :-)

P.S who followed my tips this week then? Going well so far!! (Long way to go yet)