You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Top of the Posts!

Comments

• edited June 2013
    You know this thread is for TOTP, right? lol.

Anywayz... get 'em in early.

Percival for his EV of helping others thread.

More nominations to come if we get some good conversation starters
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts!:
    [QUOTE]Crikey! 
    Posted by percival09

lol . I,ve seen shorter blogs than these posts
  • edited June 2013
    Also think FCHD should get a seat for helping keep the Vegas thread updated in Tikay's absence.
  • edited June 2013
    gazza127
    &
    waller02

for living their poker dreams turned nightmares in public so we can all understand the true nature of this beast we are in love with, and what it can do to you

and you might have to add Lambert180 to the list if his downswing continues
  • edited June 2013
    Also think FCHD should get a seat for helping keep the Vegas thread updated in Tikay's absence.
    Posted by Lambert180
    +1
  • edited June 2013
    FCHD has to get a seat this month! Great work on the WSOP thread
  • edited June 2013
    MP33 MUST GET A SEAT,KEEPS HIS POSTS GOING IN THE RAIL,AND NOT MANY PEOPLE ANSWER HIM,HE IS ONE STAR OFF THE RAIL,TAKE A LOOK SKY_SAM THANKS PAIGE XXX
  • edited June 2013
    Wilhelm

Consistent good, positive posts
  • edited June 2013
    Wilhelm Consistent good, positive posts
    Posted by Jac35
    Little bit out of the blue, but I'll take it!

Congrats on your bink on Saturday mate.  I was the one staring at you in the smoking area immediately after the h/u duel, unable to speak due to low brain activity.
  • edited June 2013
    MP33 MUST GET A SEAT,KEEPS HIS POSTS GOING IN THE RAIL,AND NOT MANY PEOPLE ANSWER HIM,HE IS ONE STAR OFF THE RAIL,TAKE A LOOK SKY_SAM THANKS PAIGE XXX
    Posted by paige55
    lol - Cheers Paige 

I,ve taken my own nomination off as id had a few drinks at the time

I,d go for FCHD for now and nominate some more soon
  • edited June 2013
    I nominate Frank53.
  • edited June 2013
    I nominate Frank53.
    Posted by splashies
    joke right.........all he has posted about is how all online poker is fixed and calling other posters "mindless interbred muppets"

If that warrants being awarded a top of the posts seat then something aint right lol
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : lol - Cheers Paige  I,ve taken my own nomination off as id had a few drinks at the time I,d go for FCHD for now and nominate some more soon
    Posted by MP33
    i still think you should have a place, MP33 DOES POST IN THE RAIL OFTEN AND NEVER GET,S UPSET WHEN HE GET,S NO REPLY,PLEASE GIVE HIM A PLACE SKY_SAM REGARDS PAIGE XXX
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : i still think you should have a place, MP33 DOES POST IN THE RAIL OFTEN AND NEVER GET,S UPSET WHEN HE GET,S NO REPLY,PLEASE GIVE HIM A PLACE SKY_SAM REGARDS PAIGE XXX
    Posted by paige55
    +1 mp33 and FCHD get my vote.......along with you too paige, your posts always make me laugh!
  • edited June 2013
  • edited June 2013

Jac35 always positive and thoughtful on the forum. Plus for his excellent win!!

Dohhhhhhh, as well, don't think he has played before. For his wisdom and humour about the forums

Waller, and Gazza127 aswell for their diaries showing their ups and downs.

• edited June 2013

FCHD must be in the running for a seat this month, for his outstanding updates on tikays WSOP Thread
  • edited June 2013
        FCHD must be in the running for a seat this month, for his outstanding updates on tikays WSOP Thread
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    +1 (or is that plus 20 by now??).  Great reading and so much time put into the thread.

As an aside btw I'd like to thank you all for my chance to play this last month.  I didn't know anything about it (didn't get an email or pm telling me bout it - but JJJJatch told me lol).  It was a fun game and really appreciated the chance.
  • edited June 2013
    Calcalfold, for his thought provoking posts!
  • edited June 2013
    LorinBoner.

Consistantly smart contributions, and just generally has a great attitude towards problem solving on here.

Shows signs of really exceptional posts. Questions a lot of them, skeptical mindset with a heavy emphasis on logic and reason. Would love to see more of this attitude from him, but more so others too.

Not to mention his replies are never lacking effort and gusto, often detailed and easy to read. (One of the few posters that make little to no errors in their posts). Could do with a proof-read to tweak a few points to make them more concise sometimes, but that'd be nitpicking, I feel.

If this guy doesn't get in every month, it'd astound me. Great work sir, love what you do.
  • edited June 2013
    FCHD obv

Everyone else zzzzz
  • edited June 2013
    Percival09

For just being so nice in every one of his posts
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : lol - Cheers Paige  I,ve taken my own nomination off as id had a few drinks at the time I,d go for FCHD for now and nominate some more soon
    Posted by MP33
    I,ll go for Splashies for the golf thread in Punters Corner. One of the best and longest running threads on here . Plenty of good tips and a must read for golf fans

Waller - not because he voted for me although i did end up reading part of his diary because of it and he,s still going despite the ups and many downs. Would be a welcome  boost to his BR and don,t think he,s played it before or once maybe

Could do with seeing that list of who,s played it and how many times
  • edited June 2013
    Percival09 For just being so nice in everyone of his posts
    Posted by Jac35
    loooooooooooooool

<3
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : I,ll go for Splashies for the golf thread in Punters Corner. One of the best and longest running threads on here . Plenty of good tips and a must read for golf fans Waller - not because he voted for me although i did end up reading part of his diary because of it and he,s still going despite the ups and many downs. Would be a welcome  boost to his BR and don,t think he,s played it before or once maybe Could do with seeing that list of who,s played it and how many times
    Posted by MP33

Thanks MP33, they can easily find 6 worthy contributors for TOTP from that thread alone.

I <3 Punters Corner
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : I,ll go for Splashies for the golf thread in Punters Corner. One of the best and longest running threads on here . Plenty of good tips and a must read for golf fans Waller - not because he voted for me although i did end up reading part of his diary because of it and he,s still going despite the ups and many downs. Would be a welcome  boost to his BR and don,t think he,s played it before or once maybe Could do with seeing that list of who,s played it and how many times
    Posted by MP33
    At the risk of sounding like a charity case, yeah it would def be a welcome boost!

ty for the vote!
  • edited June 2013
    +1 to Waller02, has been a good poster on this forum for 4 years, definitely deserves a seat.
  • edited June 2013
    FCHD definetly for the wsop thread.

Enjoying reading Waller02, Gazza127 and Robbie1992 diaries at the moment as well.
  • edited June 2013
    Flashflush and Splashies for the 550/1 double they nailed first week of the month, and continued success after.

Will nominate Robbie and Calcalfold, for their (robbies) entertaining thread.

Jac's diary.

And Skeg poker. !

Theres 6!
  • edited June 2013
    DTWBandit for organising running the monday game! For sure