You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Top of the Posts!

Comments

• edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts!:
    well it's a shock to have got this because all i've had so far today is masses of bad luck. thanks for this and it's give me a confidence boost. well done to the others too and the 9th will be more suited for me too as this saturday newcastle play where as next weekend they play sunday.
    Posted by craigcu12
    Good luck Craig, you deserve your seat!

Normally it's tough to find a fish @ the table, but with bearlyther, Don and Lambert all involved, you're spoilt for choice!

Take it down! 
  • edited March 2013
    Hi guys yesterday i said it was ok for me to play on saturday the 9th but i just reliased im actually going out that night for my mates birthday was wondering if any other day during the week would be available to play it?
  • edited March 2013
    Hi guys yesterday i said it was ok for me to play on saturday the 9th but i just reliased im actually going out that night for my mates birthday was wondering if any other day during the week would be available to play it?
    Posted by bearlyther
    Sunday onwards is good for me. 
  • edited March 2013
    Yeah basically anything other than 2nd March is fine. Any day, any time
  • edited March 2013
    Ok cool yea any other day is good with me too.

Cheers Conor
  • edited March 2013
    Ok, I've moved it back to a week on Sunday which is 10th March.

Have fun!
  • edited March 2013
    Ok, I've moved it back to a week on Sunday which is 10th March. Have fun!
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    I really want to rail this, but can't make that date.

Can you put it back another week?
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : I really want to rail this, but can't make that date. Can you put it back another week?
    Posted by splashies

I'm cool with that....   Oh wait.  ;o)
  • edited March 2013
    Serious post now Sam...

I think the new criteria for selecting the 6 best posters across the whole forum is better than 1 from each section, but please don't forget the smaller sections.

Punters Corner has had some brilliant contirbutions these past few months. To name a few....

Flashflush
    Joesman
    Father V
    Wynne
    Shuv
    MickFoley
    TheDart
    mkgunner
    badboy
    BellPoker
    MP33
    DOHHHHHHH ???

Ok sorry about the last 1, and I'm sure I've missed a few too.

Please don't forget us.
  • edited March 2013

thats ok for me thanks
  • edited March 2013
    Is it just me or has the TOTP Final table dissapeard from the lobby ?
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! **Next Tournament: 10th March**:
    Is it just me or has the TOTP Final table dissapeard from the lobby ?
    Posted by JockBMW
    just searched find a player and ur there :)
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! **Next Tournament: 10th March** : just searched find a player and ur there :)
    Posted by The_Don90

Thanks Don,  Still can't see it when I search for my tables.  What time is it on at tomorrow and i'll be on line, hopefully it'll just kick off 

• edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! **Next Tournament: 10th March** : Thanks Don,  Still can't see it when I search for my tables.  What time is it on at tomorrow and i'll be on line, hopefully it'll just kick off 
    Posted by JockBMW
    i believe you have that sorted 9 i think. its not in my tables either, but when i searh others my name is in loby so assume all is ok. 

• edited March 2013
    No-one seems to have posted it so for anyone who is interested...

craigcu12120001£50
    bearlyther02£30
    Lambert18003£25
    The_Don9004£20
    JockBMW05£15
    thejudge1006£10
    Well played everyone!
  • edited March 2013
    No-one seems to have posted it so for anyone who is interested... craigcu12 12000 1 £50 bearlyther 0 2 £30 Lambert180 0 3 £25 The_Don90 0 4 £20 JockBMW 0 5 £15 thejudge10 0 6 £10 Well played everyone!
    Posted by Lambert180
    I went back to bed was way to tired lol. 

Well played all 
  • edited March 2013
    Hello all,

Due to bank holidays and everything else, I'll be announcing the winners of this month's Top of the Posts on Thursday.

The tournament will still run on the 2nd April. (a week today)

There's still time for you to send any names of people who you think deserve a spot my way.

Thanks! :)
  • edited March 2013
    Gotta be standard that Larson7 gets one for his 4NL challenge thing and his recent MTT thread.

Slykllist for setting up the SPT Fantasy League jobby.

Dylan for bringing something new to GPC (a diet diary)

Maybe Aussie09 for always updating the live show with Jackpot contenders.

EDIT: Think he was in a while ago but probably stick Maxally in again for taking up the helm with regards to the community Wednesday league.

Hope everything is alright with Scouse.
  • edited March 2013
    My nominations and reasons are as follows.....

VAIGRET - For NAPS thread in punters corner

SLYKLLIST - For SPT Fantasy League

SAMMYDRID - For updated DTD results tables

MP33 - For sticking with the only diary in the shed (sorry, rail)

JAC35 - For 'ramblings of an old man' thread

AUSSIE09 - For jackpot updates on the live shows
  • edited March 2013

slyklist for spt thread, maxally for taking over the mtt results thread, beaneh for providing entertainment on most posts i read of his.

• edited March 2013
    My nominations and reasons are as follows..... VAIGRET - For NAPS thread in punters corner SLYKLLIST - For SPT Fantasy League
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Big plus for Slyklist and Vaigret

and Maxally should be considered for blatant binking, bragging and luckboxing posts!
    (Long may they continue!!!!) 
  • edited March 2013
    Been a bit of a hectic month really

Credit should go to a few people who have dug in and made sure that regular community activities have been able to continue, namely:

Sammydrid - for his work on the league tables etc to keep the weekly DTD league running smoothly
    Maxally - for taking over the tournament results thread
    Maxally - For stepping in and getting me to do all the work to keep the community league running ;)

Also agree with others that Aussie09 does a great job with Jackpot updates for the live shows.

Team Talk - Betterhalf who has been keeping the Hitsquad Dragonfli Lynne league updated evry month since the start of the year here.
  • edited March 2013
    My nominations and reasons are as follows..... VAIGRET - For NAPS thread in punters corner SLYKLLIST - For SPT Fantasy League SAMMYDRID - For updated DTD results tables MP33 - For sticking with the only diary in the shed (sorry, rail) JAC35 - For 'ramblings of an old man' thread AUSSIE09 - For jackpot updates on the live shows
    Posted by MAXALLY
    +1 for these two from me.

• edited March 2013
    My nominations are lambert180 and thedon93 (i think thats his username lol) for his brilliant advice and posts on the forum and larson7 for his 4nl challenge thread which has been a good read, and craigcu12 for his diary which has been a good read also.

(And me, for my diary as well, come on i want free money, surely i can vote for myself? ;)) hahaha.
  • edited March 2013
    Maxally gets my nomination. He's been a pillar of this community for years and fully deserves a seat for that alone.

As for this month in particular; when I appealed for a volunteer to maintain the tournament results thread while I was abroad Alan was the first (of only two) to step-up. He made his offer quietly by PM, then practised the techniques in advance in his own time so there would be a smooth transition on the day he took over. As a result he did a great job for this community without seeking any praise in return, typical of him.
  • edited March 2013
    Maxally gets my nomination. He's been a pillar of this community for years and fully deserves a seat for that alone. As for this month in particular; when I appealed for a volunteer to maintain the tournament results thread while I was abroad Alan was the first (of only two) to step-up. He made his offer quietly by PM, then practised the techniques in advance in his own time so there would be a smooth transition on the day he took over. As a result he did a great job for this community without seeking any praise in return, typical of him.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    +1
  • edited March 2013
    Oh yes and BorinLoner is another one of my nominations for his great advice in the poker clinic, i knew there was someone i had forgot to mention lol.
  • edited March 2013
    Oh yes and BorinLoner is another one of my nominations for his great advice in the poker clinic, i knew there was someone i had forgot to mention lol.
    Posted by skeg01
    Was just about to post the same.
  • edited March 2013
    Boringloner gets my vote. every single day and 99% of posts in the clinic has a very detailed responce in it from him. Its always top class advice. Larson7 came in recently adding alot to the community. Taking advice form all corners, the MTT and NL4 threads have also been top class.

Other names deserve a mention but id be repeating others, Maxally etc. 
  • edited March 2013
    Awww shucks! You guys!

I had a seat in this just a couple of months ago, though. Larson7 seems not to have had a go and any of the clinic regs would seem worthy.