You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Top of the Posts!

Comments

• edited January 2013

My in box reads (0) why is that, if you like me please pm me xxx you forum poster,s xxx

• edited January 2013
    borin loner for his dissertations 
    dohhh for his £1k loss
    idcu cos he's a pro mtt player even tho he's unsure of whether to vbet AJ on AxxxJ 

• edited January 2013
    ckd for his <£1 sit and go challenge...gripping!
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts!:
    borin loner for his dissertations  dohhh for his £1k loss idcu cos he's a pro mtt player even tho he's unsure of whether to vbet AJ on AxxxJ 
    Posted by percival09
    +1 to all of this...........it is rare that borinloners post are <4k words, dohh's diary is the best on here and the forum would not be complete without the legend that is donk
  • edited January 2013
    it worked, got some of you posting on this thread, about time xx
  • edited January 2013
    MP33 LOW STAKES DIARY IN THE RAIL, TAKE A LOOK SKY SAM X
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts!:
    borin loner for his dissertations  dohhh for his £1k loss idcu cos he's a pro mtt player even tho he's unsure of whether to vbet AJ on AxxxJ 
    Posted by percival09

In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : +1 to all of this...........it is rare that borinloners post are <4k words, dohh's diary is the best on here and the forum would not be complete without the legend that is donk
    Posted by waller02
    Contrasting reasons, but thanx both (and Maxally above) for the nominations :)

I like craigcu's threads fwiw. profman ftw too. 
  • edited January 2013
    I nominate Flashflush for his golf tips in Punters Corner. He's had 2 winners out of 2 weeks.
  • edited January 2013

If I'm being considered (probably not, saying just in case) please note that I do not want to be awarded a seat this month. I want to do my zero-----> £1K BR challenge the hard way.

Dohhhhhh's diary in Poker Chat is by far the best read there. He gets my nomination.

• edited January 2013
    Now that it doesn't have to be all from one section and is just best contributors...

Percival - great clinic input, great sarcastic/comedic replies elsewhere.

Dohhh - Great diary, offers help to a lot of players.

BorinLoner - How hasn't he had a seat?

Geldy - good input, always friendly and he deserves a seat just for buying in direct to the VLV final!
  • edited January 2013

MY VOTE TO MP33 IN THE RAIL,THANK YOU,

• edited January 2013
    AND WHY HAVE I NOT HAD A SEAT***
  • edited January 2013
    I vote for Paige55 for her contribution to this thread.
  • edited January 2013
    Can i nominate patwalshh please. His diary is full of great post.

Cheers Jamie
  • edited January 2013
    Hello all.

As you know we have changed the format of this competition a bit after some suggestions from the community. We will now sit down as a team and take the best 6 posters from across the entire forum for that month, rather than one per each specific section like we used to.

Here are the winners for January...

scouse_red
    BorinLoner
    GaryQQQ
    paige55
    patwalshh
    DOHHHHHHH

Congrats all. You have all been entered into the tournament which will take place on Saturday night (2nd) at 9pm!

Please give us your feedback on this method of selecting the winners. This is the 6th edition of the tournament so keep your eyes peeled for something special that I'm working on!
  • edited January 2013
    Hello all. As you know we have changed the format of this competition a bit after some suggestions from the community. We will now sit down as a team and take the best 6 posters from across the entire forum for that month, rather than one per each specific section like we used to. Here are the winners for January... scouse_red BorinLoner GaryQQQ paige55 patwalshh DOHHHHHHH Congrats all. You have all been entered into the tournament which will take place on Saturday night (2nd) at 9pm! Please give us your feedback on this method of selecting the winners. This is the 6th edition of the tournament so keep your eyes peeled for something special that I'm working on!
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    can i highlight this. the first paragraph 

Re: Top of the Posts!

posted at 25/1/2013 4:20 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com
    First: 10/11/2009
    Last: 30/1/2013

If I'm being considered (probably not, saying just in case) please note that I do not want to be awarded a seat this month. I want to do my zero-----> £1K BR challenge the hard way.

Dohhhhhh's diary in Poker Chat is by far the best read there. He gets my nomination.

• edited January 2013
    Much better selection process!
  • edited January 2013

Thanx for the nominations, and the seat  :)

Took me 2 weeks to cash in an MTT in Jan, gtd a cash within 2 days of Feb now, might be a good month :D.

Would suggest GQQQ plays it and withdraws the winnings, but that would mess with his graphs that he uses on the thread......

Maybe he can nominate a replacement. 

gl all, cya Sat! 
  • edited January 2013
    Thank-you very much.

After considering it I've decided I'll play and withdraw any winnings so that my Challenge isn't affected.

In my opinion this is a good method of selection, however I think those of us chosen should be excluded for a couple of months to ensure the places get shared around.
  • edited January 2013
    Thank-you very much. After considering it I've decided I'll play and withdraw any winnings so that my Challenge isn't affected. In my opinion this is a good method of selection, however I think those of us chosen should be excluded for a couple of months to ensure the places get shared around.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    i think your doing the right thing.

please dont think i was doing my last post with any malice towards yourself. i was only trying to highlight a possible problem after what you stated.
  • edited January 2013
    I think those of us chosen should be excluded for a couple of months to ensure the places get shared around.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Yeah, as it stands, we have agreed that there will be a month 'cooldown' period on each of you so no one can win a seat two months in a row.
  • edited January 2013
    Cheers for the nomination Paige and WD . GL to all playing. Can,t argue with that list . Some fine posters there
  • edited January 2013
    good choices imo. gl 

no doubt borin loner will write a disseration on the event and dohhh will put all winnings hu
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : Yeah, as it stands, we have agreed that there will be a month 'cooldown' period on each of you so no one can win a seat two months in a row.
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    That's good. I'll get myself ready for March then ;)
  • edited January 2013

Only just saw this. Tyvm 
  • edited January 2013
    You could have given me a softer field, couldn't you? Prrrrfff... I'll just have to luckbox it.

Ta Sam and co.
  • edited January 2013
    TYVM,WILL SEE YOU ALL ON SAT:):):)
  • edited February 2013
     Well done Paige .All the best for saturday.
  • edited February 2013
    thank you booboo5205 xxxxx
  • edited February 2013
    Well deserved Paige.