You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Can an old dog learn new tricks?

Comments

• edited February 2014

Wednesday 26th February

Played 23

Won 13

Lost 10

Split....

£2.25 - Played 0, won 0, Lost 0

£3.30 - Played 18, Won 10, Lost 8

£5.50 - Played 5, won 3 lost 2

£11.00 - Played 0, won 0, Lost 0

PROFIT/LOSS on Day
    £3.10

PROFIT/LOSS per game £0.13

REWARD POINTS = 79

BANKROLL at close of Play = £1,097.36

REWARD POINTS at close of play = 2,553 (= £25.53)
  • edited February 2014

February to date........

Played 510

Won 294

Lost 218

Win-rate, January, 57.65%

PROFIT/LOSS in February,
    £221.80

Profit
    /Loss per game February =
    £0.44
  • edited February 2014

Well that was slightly better, but £3 profit after 23 Games is not exactly setting the world on fire. Felt good though, after 2 bad nights.

Not a single £11 game ran all evening, & only 5 @ £5.50. Where has the traffic gone?Champions League, I suppose, it makes a monsta difference.

I quit Regging for new games @ 20.48, played the existing ones out, & toddled off to bed.Was just not "feeling it".  

• edited February 2014

Thursday 27th February

Played 28

Won 22

Lost 6

Split....

£3.30 - Played 14, Won 11, Lost 3

£5.50 - Played 8, won 8 lost 0

£11.00 - Played 6, won 3, Lost 3

PROFIT/LOSS on Day
    £43.80

PROFIT/LOSS per game £1.56

REWARD POINTS = 142

BANKROLL at close of Play = £1,141.16

REWARD POINTS at close of play = 2,695 (= £26.95)
  • edited February 2014

February to date........

Played 538

Won 316

Lost 224

Win-rate, January, 58.74%

PROFIT/LOSS in February,
    £265.60

Profit
    £0.49
  • edited February 2014

BOOM!

Where did that come from?

What a lark this poker is, just when you least expect it, it does something like that, & gives us an ultra good or bad session.

P28, W22, incred, & that included a clean sweep - 8 from 8 @ £5.50 - never done that before.

In the "never satisfied" department, P6 @ £11, & only won 3.

Anyway, I'll take that, great night, but, patently, I ran red-hot all night, & dished out some horror beats.

I got in it really bad with a nice two way hand, A-K-2-4 DS, ran into Aces, & hit two straights to scoopio. The chap was not best pleased with me.....

Then I flopped trip Kings on a 2 heart flop, & potted it to drive out the low draws, but Mr Man called. I filled up on the Turn, potted again, my man called again. The 3rd heart rivered, I potted it again, my man called with the 3rd nut flush.....and he went bananas at me, chased me around several tables. "How can you have a full house when I have the flush?"....

There is nothing I could say, really. I'd only make him angrier if I responded. I really want to help guys like this, I mean, this is Omaha, & if the Board Pairs, & some super-nit is going pot-pot-pot, we can ONLY have the Boat. Some players only look at their own hand, & not give thought as to what the other guy has.

All the Regulars were playing, including Macacgirl (eating as always), Alexis (Blessed, as always), Vespa (spanners, as always), & GeraldIrl (happy, as always). The Chat Box was very quiet, so presumably MOTHER was absent.

Really enjoyable session, & I went to bed feeling a little better. Amazing how such trivial things can alter our mood.   

• edited February 2014

Think that is me done for February, I'm unable to play this evening much, if at all, so I'll try & do and end-of-month summary shortly.

All in all, pretty pleased with February, but still think I should do a little better.

I made a few tweaks to my game at the beginning of the month, & these seem to have increased both variance, & profit. Think I need to do a bit more tweaking, I really think I ought to be able to get the win-rate north of 60%. (58.74% in Feb).

I've eliminated limping almost completely, I used to limp a bit in Level 1 & 2, but I just Raise or Fold now. It has upset a few "why do you keep raising?" sorta thing, but it just feels right. I do get caught out a goodly bit, but equally, it produces better results overall, I believe.

When everyone is limping, raising feels right, if they all start to raise, then I'll limp. Doing the opposite of others in poker can rarely be a bad thing, can it? The Books, Videos & Coaching Sites all teach much the same things, so everyone plays pretty much the same. Surely, that is self-defeating?

Won't be playing much, if at all, tomorrow, either, so my March adventure will start on Sunday. Not wholly decided what to do yet, I still have a hankering to try & rev up the PLO DYM's, where the current traffic is extremely low. I dunno. I am MUCH better @ PLO8 than PLO, but I'd like to at least try. I can't play PLO8 & PLO at the same time though, (totally different mindset required, & with 6 Tables binging & bonging, I'd not be able to cope) otherwise I'd deffo do it. 

Probably just stick to PLO8, as it has been so long since I was profitable at any game, & it has repaired my self-esteem to a degree.

Sorry, I am rambling.

As you were.....    

• edited February 2014

Bankroll now £1,141.16, from £200 at start.

Challenge complete. I specified at least 10 days north of £1,000 before it was complete, & that's been achieved now. Next Target, undecided yet.

Profit in February £265.60.

Profit per game in February £0.49.

Sadly, missed the 3,000 Reward Points Target for the first month since October, due to missing a week @ UKPC. This will cost me a bit of money in March, but it can't be helped.
  • edited February 2014
    Have a nice relaxing weekend Sir and see you back on the tables soon.
    Regards
    Mick
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Can an old dog learn new tricks?:
    Think that is me done for February, I'm unable to play this evening much, if at all, so I'll try & do and end-of-month summary shortly. All in all, pretty pleased with February, but still think I should do a little better.   I made a few tweaks to my game at the beginning of the month, & these seem to have increased both variance, & profit. Think I need to do a bit more tweaking, I really think I ought to be able to get the win-rate north of 60%. (58.74% in Feb).   I've eliminated limping almost completely, I used to limp a bit in Level 1 & 2, but I just Raise or Fold now. It has upset a few " why do you keep raising?" sorta thing, but it just feels right. I do get caught out a goodly bit, but equally, it produces better results overall, I believe. When everyone is limping, raising feels right, if they all start to raise, then I'll limp. Doing the opposite of others in poker can rarely be a bad thing, can it? The Books, Videos & Coaching Sites all teach much the same things, so everyone plays pretty much the same. Surely, that is self-defeating? Won't be playing much, if at all, tomorrow, either, so my March adventure will start on Sunday. Not wholly decided what to do yet, I still have a hankering to try & rev up the PLO DYM's, where the current traffic is extremely low. I dunno. I am MUCH better @ PLO8 than PLO, but I'd like to at least try. I can't play PLO8 & PLO at the same time though, (totally different mindset required, & with 6 Tables binging & bonging, I'd not be able to cope) otherwise I'd deffo do it.  Probably just stick to PLO8, as it has been so long since I was profitable at any game, & it has repaired my self-esteem to a degree.   Sorry, I am rambling. As you were.....      
    Posted by Tikay10

This
    Many of the regs in the Dyms I play are following the coaching sites to the letter. Obviously this will get results as people will make mistakes against them. I really try to mix it up a bit and I'm very loose in the first couple of levels. I know that both you and the coaching sites would disagree with this approach but I've gained some results from it. I'm quite prepared to lose a couple of 100 or so chips early on trying to smash a flop and get a double up. If you know your opponents are only playing premiums and are quite likely to go bust on low flops then I think it's worth the gamble. I always consider that I'm just as likely To cash from 1800 chips as I am from 2000 and so IMO it's worth the punt.

• edited February 2014
    I thought to save derailing Geldys thread, I would answer on here.

Harry is doing very well thanks. We were a little concerned they he wasn't putting on enough weight at first. Just been weighed today and he's up to where he should be. Doesn't seem to have any problems with his vocal chords, either.

Routine? Yep, that's changed a bit. I've taken this week off as annual leave and had a few plans. Maybe, a night at the pub? Couple of rounds of golf? Play a bit of poker? Pretty much failed at the all of those aims. Wouldn't change a thing though. I have managed to wangle a pass out for tomorrow, to see the Mighty Rams tonk Burnley. Meeting up with the Bromleys. Will report back with details of the brightness of Natalies outfit.

Mum is good and has taken to being a Mother really well. She's been a bit nervous about driving and taking him out on her own. Lifting the child seat and getting the pushchair out of the boot etc. We went to the hospital yesterday, as she wanted to give 'thankyou' presents to just about everyone who works there. We decided that I would let her do everything and just be there if she was struggling with anything. Could really feel the glares as people watched a disabled lady trying to do everything while the toe rag husband leaned against the car and watched.
    I have an uncomfortable feeling that I may have offended/irritated you recently. Hope that's not the case. I sometimes post stuff without thinking and it doesn't read well when I look back at it.

Hope you're better soon.
  • edited February 2014
    I thought to save derailing Geldys thread, I would answer on here. Harry is doing very well thanks. We were a little concerned they he wasn't putting on enough weight at first. Just been weighed today and he's up to where he should be. Doesn't seem to have any problems with his vocal chords, either. Routine? Yep, that's changed a bit. I've taken this week off as annual leave and had a few plans. Maybe, a night at the pub? Couple of rounds of golf? Play a bit of poker? Pretty much failed at the all of those aims. Wouldn't change a thing though. Mum is good and has taken to being a Mother really well. She's been a bit nervous about driving and taking him out on her own. Lifting the child seat and getting the pushchair out of the boot etc. We went to the hospital yesterday, as she wanted to give 'thankyou' presents to just about everyone who works there. We decided that I would let her do everything and just be there if she was struggling with anything. Could really feel the glares as people watched a disabled lady trying to do everything while the toe rag husband leaned against the car and watched. .. I have an uncomfortable feeling that I may have offended/irritated you recently. Hope that's not the case. I sometimes post stuff without thinking and it doesn't read well when I look back at it. Hope you're better soon.
    Posted by Jac35
    I'll reply to the rest later, but whatever makes you think that?

Nothing could be furtherer from the trutherer, don't be daft!

I sometimes (unintentionally) fail to reply to stuff, but only because I'm all over the shop, & there are not enough hours in the day. I was barely even on the Community last week, what with UKPC & that.

Will reply to the Harry & Mum stuff later.
  • edited February 2014
    Think that is me done for February, I'm unable to play this evening much, if at all, so I'll try & do and end-of-month summary shortly. All in all, pretty pleased with February, but still think I should do a little better.   I made a few tweaks to my game at the beginning of the month, & these seem to have increased both variance, & profit. Think I need to do a bit more tweaking, I really think I ought to be able to get the win-rate north of 60%. (58.74% in Feb).   I've eliminated limping almost completely, I used to limp a bit in Level 1 & 2, but I just Raise or Fold now. It has upset a few " why do you keep raising?" sorta thing, but it just feels right. I do get caught out a goodly bit, but equally, it produces better results overall, I believe. When everyone is limping, raising feels right, if they all start to raise, then I'll limp. Doing the opposite of others in poker can rarely be a bad thing, can it? The Books, Videos & Coaching Sites all teach much the same things, so everyone plays pretty much the same. Surely, that is self-defeating? Won't be playing much, if at all, tomorrow, either, so my March adventure will start on Sunday. Not wholly decided what to do yet, I still have a hankering to try & rev up the PLO DYM's, where the current traffic is extremely low. I dunno. I am MUCH better @ PLO8 than PLO, but I'd like to at least try. I can't play PLO8 & PLO at the same time though, (totally different mindset required, & with 6 Tables binging & bonging, I'd not be able to cope) otherwise I'd deffo do it.  Probably just stick to PLO8, as it has been so long since I was profitable at any game, & it has repaired my self-esteem to a degree.   Sorry, I am rambling. As you were.....      
    Posted by Tikay10
    SHORT ANSWER:
    It depends...

LONG ANSWER:
     If you are playing optimally, then no matter how differently someone plays, it is impossible to profit from you in the long run... GTO - Game Theory Optimal. 

Now the downside is that no one really knows what a GTO strategy really looks like. There are probably some people that are very close, in Holdem at least. Sulsky, Haxton etc.

so if everyone did play GTO, everyone would play the same and it would be impossible for you to win. If you played the same you would break even. If you played differently you would eventually lose. This is what the training sites mostly try to achieve.

Of course, people arent playing GTO poker, so the most profitable strategy becomes an exploitative one - taking advantage of mistakes you see other people make...So I'd imagine you star off by playing your best attempt at GTO PLO8, whatever that looks like. Then when you notice what you think are mistakes people are making, you change your style to exploit it. The coaching sites do also teach this.

The problem with an exploitative strategy is that by its very definition, you are not playing GTO poker, so you are exploitable yourself. you may get away with this for a while, until someone notices your exploitbale play. Then again, In most games you or I would play, people just arent up to that sort of level, so it becomes a non issue and you can happily exloit other people without much concern.

I do believe though, as you move up in stakes, knowing and being able to play a strategy that is as close as possible to GTO is more and more important. Other players will be playing clos eto GTO and the opportunities to exploit them are less. Not only that, spotting the mistakes in the first place require a deeper knowledge of what is optimal.

so yes, alot of people play very similarly, because it is the general concensus of what is optimal play I dont think it is self-defeating, as long as you do it in an intelligent way and deviate from the optimal play when an opportunity to exploit presents itself. I think this is what is missing from alot of players games, especially on the interwebs...TV, too many tables and all sorts of other distractions mean a lack of attention to detail and missing those opportunities to exploit and lead to a robotic style.

• edited February 2014
    DIFFERENT ANSWER

IMHO, and as a mathematician but not a game theorist, I find it difficult to believe that there is a decipherable formula that leads to optimal play at poker.

There are too many variables (position, chipstacks, SPR etc) and too many levels (he knows i know so if i......).

Hence I also like the idea of playing differently to the rest, and/or differently to what one would be expected to do. Mix it up, and help to confuse the situation. 

• edited February 2014
    All the Regulars were playing, including Macacgirl (eating as always), Alexis (Blessed, as always), Vespa (spanners, as always), & GeraldIrl (happy, as always). The Chat Box was very quiet, so presumably MOTHER was absent.

Mother was indeed absent, I was out with a friend (I do have one!!), but dont worry i am back in the tables tonight, sadly you are not (do you have a friend too?)

C ya Monday

Mother
    xx
  • edited March 2014
    DIFFERENT ANSWER IMHO, and as a mathematician but not a game theorist, I find it difficult to believe that there is a decipherable formula that leads to optimal play at poker. There are too many variables (position, chipstacks, SPR etc) and too many levels (he knows i know so if i......). Hence I also like the idea of playing differently to the rest, and/or differently to what one would be expected to do. Mix it up, and help to confuse the situation. 
    Posted by GELDY

If you take out the tendancies of your opponent from the equation, then it becomes alot easier (though still next to impossible)... how would you play if you had zero reads on your opponents.

Decipherable - maybe not. And thats a good thing for poker IMO. But I'd definately say there is a "right" way to play. Even if the margins of error between certain moves are insignificant.

peopler get closer all the time though. I'd be interested in your view on pokersnowie - a very interesting concept that will surely get people closer to optimal than ever before? some of the differences between calling/folding etc are literally 0.01bb on average!

• edited March 2014

Friday 28th February

Played 4

Won 3

Lost 1

Split....

£3.30 - Played 3, Won 3, Lost 0

£5.50 - Played 0, won 0 lost 0

£11.00 - Played 1, won 0, Lost 1

PROFIT/LOSS on Day
    £2.90

PROFIT/LOSS per game £0.70

REWARD POINTS = 19

BANKROLL at close of Play = £1,138.26

REWARD POINTS at close of play = 2,714 (= £27.14)
  • edited March 2014

February to date........

Played 542

Won 319

Lost 225

Win-rate, January, 58.85%

PROFIT/LOSS in February,
    £262.70

Profit
    £0.48
  • edited March 2014

I managed to squeeze 4 games in on Friday, but it did not work out as I'd hoped.

Played 4, won 3, but the 3 I won were all @ £3, & the one I lost was @ £11. Not very bright, that.....

It makes a very small (negative) change to the reported numbers for February, but not of any significance, so I won't re-do the February numbers.

March it is, then.....
  • edited March 2014

Sunday 2nd March

Played 48

Won 30

Lost 18

Split....

£3.30 - Played 27, Won 14, Lost 13

£5.50 - Played 14, won 11 lost 3

£11.00 - Played 7, won 5, Lost 2

PROFIT/LOSS on Day
    £50.90

PROFIT/LOSS per game £1.06

REWARD POINTS = 221

BANKROLL at close of Play = £1,189.16

REWARD POINTS at close of play = 221 (= £2.21)
  • edited March 2014

March to date........

Played 48

Won 30

Lost 18

Win-rate, January, 62.50%

PROFIT/LOSS in March,
    £50.90

Profit
    £1.06
  • edited March 2014

Monsta session on Sunday, & very happy with the outcome, although I think I used up a month's worth of run-good in one session. Never mind, the swings & swongs are part of the game, & we must accept them both with equal grace.

Good stats in both the £5.50's & £11's, but disappointing in the £3.30's, I need to concentrate more in the £3.30's & pay more respect to them. I only play them to give me bulk & volume, & I tend to make sloppy decisions, "it's only a £3.30er" sort of thing. This is bad discipline, & I need to rid myself of it.

But £50 profit in one night is good in this format, so overall, I'm satisfied.

Plenty of traffic, but most of it was at the £3.30 level, (over half of my games). As the evening progressed, there were more & more bigger games running though, so not so bad in the end.

Great start for my Reward points, 221 in a single session is really good by my standards. Need to ensure I get to 3,000 Points this month, I missed them (unavoidably, UKPC etc) in February, & it makes a real difference.

I think a lot of players are playing these now to get their Leaderboard Points, so that bodes well for March Traffic.

"footsie66" rejoined us last night, not seen him for a while. He is good - VERY good - but his presence does not scare or bother me. He plays very different to me, & is not scared of making big calls, so it is as short as it is long, as he busts others. I pretty much keep out of his way unless I have the right hand, & I think he knows my ranges are pretty tight, so he does not mess too much with me. Thank the Lord......

MOTHER ran shocking bad in the £11-ers last night, I really felt for her, but I think she made a profit on the night. I give her plentry of verbal in the chat-box, but she takes it wonderfully well.

She found the Aces, & I had got myself pot-stuck with A-K-2-3 or somesuch. I needed perfect-perfect on the flop just to chop. Perfect-perfect it was.....chop-chop, phew.

Fingers crossed for another big session tonight. No poker tomorrow or Thursday (doing the Show, both nights), so I need to keep my foot on the pedal if I want to get the 3,000 Reward Points this month.

That Reward Points Widget looks so empty at the start of the month! Once I get past 1,000, it sort of feels better though, so I aim to get there by Sunday.

All good.  

• edited March 2014
    Monsta session on Sunday, & very happy with the outcome, although I think I used up a month's worth of run-good in one session. Never mind, the swings & swongs are part of the game, & we must accept them both with equal grace. Good stats in both the £5.50's & £11's, but disappointing in the £3.30's, I need to concentrate more in the £3.30's & pay more respect to them. I only play them to give me bulk & volume, & I tend to make sloppy decisions, "it's only a £3.30er" sort of thing. This is bad discipline, & I need to rid myself of it.   But £50 profit in one night is good in this format, so overall, I'm satisfied.   Plenty of traffic, but most of it was at the £3.30 level, (over half of my games). As the evening progressed, there were more & more bigger games running though, so not so bad in the end. Great start for my Reward points, 221 in a single session is really good by my standards. Need to ensure I get to 3,000 Points this month, I missed them (unavoidably, UKPC etc) in February, & it makes a real difference.   I think a lot of players are playing these now to get their Leaderboard Points, so that bodes well for March Traffic.   "footsie66" rejoined us last night, not seen him for a while. He is good - VERY good - but his presence does not scare or bother me. He plays very different to me, & is not scared of making big calls, so it is as short as it is long, as he busts others. I pretty much keep out of his way unless I have the right hand, & I think he knows my ranges are pretty tight, so he does not mess too much with me. Thank the Lord...... MOTHER ran shocking bad in the £11-ers last night, I really felt for her, but I think she made a profit on the night. I give her plentry of verbal in the chat-box, but she takes it wonderfully well. She found the Aces, & I had got myself pot-stuck with A-K-2-3 or somesuch. I needed perfect-perfect on the flop just to chop. Perfect-perfect it was.....chop-chop, phew.   Fingers crossed for another big session tonight. No poker tomorrow or Thursday (doing the Show, both nights), so I need to keep my foot on the pedal if I want to get the 3,000 Reward Points this month.   That Reward Points Widget looks so empty at the start of the month! Once I get past 1,000, it sort of feels better though, so I aim to get there by Sunday. All good.        
    Posted by Tikay10

Hi Tikay, congrats on your good start to March.

been getting a bit frustrated with NLH recently - been running terribad, and not sure if I was playing better or worse than terribad.... it wasnt good though. 

Anyway, I'm, not going to moan about that...

to take my mind off things, I decided to take my mind off things by trying out NL08, and I loved it! Have you any experience of it? even at 50/1 cash games (in NLH, they would be pretty hard to beat) people were making astrinomical mistakes (eg, calling a 40bb shove with A249 or something), and the regs were pretty much just playing fit or fold for the most part. 

I like that its NL too, I prefer that to PL - there are some really interesting moves you can make that you can't in PLO8... for example, when you have bad Aces out of position (but hopefully with some kind of low possibility) you can just shove, because you are ahead of amost any hand, but playing post flop is horrible.

anyway, just wanted to know your thoughts on the game...and have you thought about playing PLO8/NL08 cash? 
  • edited March 2014
    I've been wanting to give PLO8/NLO8 cash a try - did a few months back when one game ran with about 3 players including myself. (that was 50NL as well and I probably should have started lower given I don't have much clue how to play!!) But they just never run on sky :(
  • edited March 2014
    I've been wanting to give PLO8/NLO8 cash a try - did a few months back when one game ran with about 3 players including myself. (that was 50NL as well and I probably should have started lower given I don't have much clue how to play!!) But they just never run on sky :(
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    I'm sure they would run if TK started to play :)

I played on another site yesterday, like you say, no action for it on SKY
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Can an old dog learn new tricks? : If you take out the tendancies of your opponent from the equation, then it becomes alot easier (though still next to impossible)... how would you play if you had zero reads on your opponents. Decipherable - maybe not. And thats a good thing for poker IMO. But I'd definately say there is a "right" way to play. Even if the margins of error between certain moves are insignificant. peopler get closer all the time though. I'd be interested in your view on pokersnowie - a very interesting concept that will surely get people closer to optimal than ever before? some of the differences between calling/folding etc are literally 0.01bb on average!
    Posted by chicknMelt
    i don't know enough about pokersnowie to really comment, not having used it myself.
    however there are built in constraints to its model - specifically bet sizing, and this to me undermines any result which claims accuracy to bits of a bb.
    not saying that it might not be a very good player, just that claims of GTO are overly inflated given the modelling constraints.

• edited March 2014
    MOTHER ran shocking bad in the £11-ers last night, I really felt for her, but I think she made a profit on the night. I give her plentry of verbal in the chat-box, but she takes it wonderfully well.

I had stopped playing the £11'ers got into an awful downswing with them at the end of the year and seriously knocked my confidence, so dropped down levels for a bit, BR now back to a more acceptable level so i am trying my luck again

Yep still made a £12+ profit on the night, not bad for me!!

I know lots of people talk about their strategies, bad beats, BRM etc etc but i play for fun and your 'verbal' in the chatbox just makes it even more entertaining.

See you at the tables

Mother

xx
  • edited March 2014

Wednesday 5th March

Played 8

Won 6

Lost 2

Split....

£3.30 - Played 4, Won 4, Lost 0

£5.50 - Played 3, won 1 lost 2

£11.00 - Played 1, won 1, Lost 0

PROFIT/LOSS on Day
    £40.54 (includes £27.14 Reward Points Payment for February)

PROFIT/LOSS per game £5.07 (includes £27.14 Reward Points Payment for February)

REWARD POINTS = 37

BANKROLL at close of Play = £1,229.60

REWARD POINTS at close of play = 258 (= £2.58)
  • edited March 2014

March to date........

Played 56

Won 36

Lost 20

Win-rate, January, 64.28%

PROFIT/LOSS in March,
    £91.44

Profit
    £1.63
  • edited March 2014

The numbers for yesterday are a bit misleading, as they include my Reward Points payment for February.

It massively distorts the Daily Number, but it equalises itself over the course of the month.

The actual profit yesterday, over 8 Games, was £13.30, (£1.66 per game) which is most acceptable.

I've now broached the £1,200 threshold for the first time, meaning £1,000 of Profit since I began the little challenge. It'll need to stay north of £1,200 for 10 consecutive days before I accept that as achieved.