You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Can an old dog learn new tricks?

Comments

• edited March 2014
    MOTHER called me once last week when I potted it. Disrepectful, that. Bang out of order. As it happens, I had misclicked, & had total spanners. First time I'd ever done that. No, honest, it was.    

Yes of course i believe you!!

Sadly (or luckily?) it will be your last chance tonight to steal my blinds, as im off to some warm weather tomorrow for a couple of weeks but.... if i manage to find some wifi (or whatever i need for the ipad thingy) i may play a couple of games whilst sat poolside with a long cool drink.

Behave yourself whilst im away

Mother
    xxx
  • edited March 2014

Enjoy your holiday, MOTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

We'll miss you. Like migraine, toothache & piles. All at once.

xx

PS - Who am I going to bully & pillage in your absence? Ooh, just had a thought. Melty!
  • edited March 2014

Monday 17th March

Played 35

Won 24

Lost 11

Split....

£3.30 - Played 22, Won 16, Lost 6

£5.50 - Played 10, won 7 lost 3

£11.00 - Played 3, won 1, Lost 2

PROFIT/LOSS on Day
    £35.60 (includes £10 Leaderboard Prize)  

PROFIT/LOSS per game £1.02

REWARD POINTS = 146

BANKROLL at close of Play = £1,314.79

REWARD POINTS at close of play = 1,789 (= £17.89)
  • edited March 2014

March to date........

Played 385

Won 229

Lost 156

Win-rate, January, 59.48%

PROFIT/LOSS in March,
    £170.43

Profit
    /Loss per game February =
    £0.44
  • edited March 2014
    were you staying away from the £11 games a bit last night??

I've ran good the last couple of days in the PLO8 DYMs :)

Feel like I'm finally getting the hang of them now. 

PS, I replied to a post of yours in the cash game clinic...
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Can an old dog learn new tricks?:
    were you staying away from the £11 games a bit last night?? I've ran good the last couple of days in the PLO8 DYMs :) Feel like I'm finally getting the hang of them now.
    Posted by chicknMelt
    Not at all, I play EVERY £11-er that runs. I did de-reg from one late last night, as it was too late, & I needed to get to bed. I started my last game @ 22.02, and at 22.17 the £11-er had still not filled, so I de-regged.

And yes, you are running well. How COULD you have the Aces when I got all 5 bet-heavy on you? Meh.

My biggest win-rate is in the £11-ers, but they just don't run oftern enough. (Yet). One chap asked me if I could persuade Sky to run £22-ers, or even £16.50-ers, but there is so little liquidity at the £11 Level that there'd be no chance.

For the record, in the last 8 sessions I've played, here are the games per session, & £11-ers per session. If only there were more, I'd play every one, but maybe Skill & Go will change that?

Monday 10th, 41 games total, 2 @ £11

Tuesday 11th, 22 games total, 3 @ £11

Wednesday 12th, 28 games total, 3 @ £11

Thursday 13th, 30 games total, 4 @ £11

Friday 14th, 32 games total, 12 (!) @ £11

Saturday 15th, 28 games total, 3 @ £11

Sunday 16th, 35 games total, 5 @ £11

Monday 17th, 34 games total, 3 @ £11

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Can an old dog learn new tricks? : Not at all, I play EVERY £11-er that runs. I did de-reg from one late last night, as it was too late, & I needed to get to bed. I started my last game @ 22.02, and at 22.17 the £11-er had still not filled, so I de-regged. And yes, you are running well. How COULD you have the Aces when I got all 5 bet-heavy on you? Meh.   My biggest win-rate is in the £11-ers, but they just don't run oftern enough. (Yet). One chap asked me if I could persuade Sky to run £22-ers, or even £16.50-ers, but there is so little liquidity at the £11 Level that there'd be no chance.   For the record, in the last 8 sessions I've played, here are the games per session, & £11-ers per session. If only there were more, I'd play every one, but maybe Skill & Go will change that? Monday 10th, 41 games total, 2 @ £11 Tuesday 11th, 22 games total, 3 @ £11 Wednesday 12th, 28 games total, 3 @ £11 Thursday 13th, 30 games total, 4 @ £11 Friday 14th, 32 games total, 12 (!) @ £11 Saturday 15th, 28 games total, 3 @ £11 Sunday 16th, 35 games total, 5 @ £11 Monday 17th, 34 games total, 3 @ £11   
    Posted by Tikay10

sigh, just wrote a long reply and lost it all :(

shorter version: I think there will be a drop in traffic @ £11 PLO8 dyms. People mighjt want to play smaller (easier) games to maximise their chance of a good ROI. people will probably also favour standard SNGs while they have a chance at the top 6 (so I'll no doubt be back playing PLO8 DYMs tomorrow lol)

My favourite hand from last night, both because I sent TK out 1st in a DYM, and because IMO there was questionable play from both of us (speaking from my limited experience obviously - you may well disagree).

Hand History #756924129 (18:37 17/03/2014)

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    ALMAJL Small blind  25.00 25.00 2032.50
    tikay1 Big blind  50.00 75.00 1875.00
     Your hole cards
    • A

chicknMelt Raise  100.00 175.00 1650.00
    eon1961 Fold     
    yamyamarmy Fold     
    hisaronu Fold     
    ALMAJL Call  75.00 250.00 1957.50
    tikay1 Raise  350.00 600.00 1525.00
    chicknMelt Call  300.00 900.00 1350.00
    ALMAJL Fold     
    Flop

tikay1 Bet  900.00 1800.00 625.00
    chicknMelt All-in  1350.00 3150.00 0.00
    tikay1 Call  450.00 3600.00 175.00
    tikay1 Show
    • J
    • A
    • A
    • J

chicknMelt Show
    • A

Turn

River

chicknMelt Win high Two Pairs, 10s and 5s 1800.00  1800.00
    chicknMelt Win low 6-low 1800.00

preflop: my thinking was that you most likely had AAxx, and if I hit a favourable flop, I had a good chance of stacking you - you almost always pot it on the flop after you pot it pre. I think we might have been a bit shallow though for my call pre?

(cant unbold that for some reason)

flop: obv a dreamy flop for me. but should you have been potting it into a 3bet pot that has 2 low cards, and without a chance of a low yourself? then again, the low cards are a 2 and a 3... My hand probably includes includes a 2 or 3, counterfitting my low chances.

what are your thoughts?... I made a bad call pre and got lucky? 

• edited March 2014

Ha!

On the face of it, my play is pretty terrible. Really bad Aces, no suits either, especially bad in Level 1. Level 5+, a no-brainer, get it in, but Level 1, when it's cheap, no, not good.

But.....

It's meta-game, right? You & me. Me and you. I know that you know that I know. You don't HAVE to have a darn thing. I had been abusing you a bit (on other Tables), so you might just have decided to draw a line in the sand with spanners. People who respect each other play REALLY hard in these spots, & sub-optimally. Because it is you. And me. And I'm King of this Castle, not you. (The thinking, by both of us, not the reality)

Your play? Did nothing wrong - for the same reasons. Meta-game.

I always c-bet the flop when I have the Aces? Almost, but not always.

If it comes 2 high cards, yes, & it gets through 90% of the time, maybe more. The callers almost always have a low-draw if they have just flatted my pre-flop bet. I still c-bet if it comes 2 low cards, especially if it includes a 2 or 3, which almost always counterfeits their low draw. I c-Bet if an Ace comes too, obv.

I was slightly wrong-footed by the 10 - I don't think you have many, if any, tens in your range here. In fact, you should not if you are, as I suspected, low-drawing. I WAS worried by 2 pairs though, 2's & 3's.

I can't see the stack sizes, but my recollection was yes, you were a bit shallow to call, it was fold or shove. I may be wrong on that. Not a criticism though. Meta-game again, right?  

Of course, once I met strong resistance, I should have given up. A lot of players will call ANYTHING to hit their low, just to split the pot, which is daft. But I should give you more credit than to call to chop, so yeah, bad really.

1-0. I'm not fussed, it's a 5 setter. Your rear-end is all mine tonight, understand? You have a new one coming.            

• edited March 2014

Melty also asked me if I'd play 6-Max PLO8 SNG.

I've thought about it, & the answer is probably not.

The 6-Maxes play COMPLETELY different.

In a DYM it's all about nous, chip conservation, dodging bullets, letting others do the work whilst I sit quietly at the back of the field. Want my Blinds? Take them, help yourself, there you go. It's all played off the back foot. 

Until the 150-300 Level. And then, BOOM, it's front foot stuff, bet bet bet, 4 handed, maybe 3 times per orbit. Get outa here, it's mine, call me if you dare, bink, that's a straight six.

That'd not work on a 6-Max SNG, where, it seems to me, you need to attack a lot sooner. I don't possess that skillset.

I've no idea why the 6-Max structure is so different to a DYM, mind, I don't really understand that.

Anyway, keep outa my way sonny Jim, OK?

;)

• edited March 2014
    A2T5 with no suits IMO should be treated as trash. I'll open it BTN and maybe CO depending on the table but I wouldn't be opening UTG or calling a 3bet. What flop realistically are we hoping for? If it goes multi-way which it might do somewhat often the ONLY flops where we are really happy barring a flopped straight (pref on rainbow board) is on something like T34/T32/T24 (all rainbow) - if there is a suit out there we are just asking for trouble. eg. if we flop a straight and find action against us on a flush draw board it's likely someone else has flopped the straight but with a flush redraw (or sometimes a FH redraw) - basically meaning we are getting free-rolled.

HU the hand doesn't fair much better either. We hit one of the nicest possible flops and are still only 70% vs tikay's actual holding - if he had a better holding say a hand with a FD and/or a low draw as well we might only be flipping most of the time. Most of the time we are just going to have to fold the flop as well and be needlessly giving away those 300 chips pf.

Now to tikays play? For once, it appears to be fine :P Being early doors we could just flat pre. 1 in 4 times we'll flop a set which is good enough post-flop to get it in. But 3-betting is fine too especially if we believe we can narrow the field to HU most of the time. On the flop we could definitely go smaller. That being said, potting here cannot really be exploited.* And when you want to keep decisions easiest for yourself it's a fine move to make. Most of the time chichnmelt just has to fold and tikay takes down a pot uncontested. 

When we do get shoved on, it's annoying but I think we have to call. This is the one-down side of potting flop in that sometimes we are forced to call when we don't really like it. Against chicknmelt's holding we are 30% - and unless we are up against something like a set + low draw or 2 pair + low draw + FD then we should expect to be around 30% on avg mostly. Then again 625 chips is still playable at this blind level. If we were 100/200 and still 6 left we would have to call but here it wouldn't be that bad to consider a fold. 

*It can be exploited if you then fold to the all in, but other than that it's pretty unexploitable.
  • edited March 2014
    Ha! On the face of it, my play is pretty terrible. Really bad Aces, no suits either, especially bad in Level 1. Level 5+, a no-brainer, get it in, but Level 1, when it's cheap, no, not good.   But..... It's meta-game, right? You & me. Me and you. I know that you know that I know. You don't HAVE to have a darn thing. I had been abusing you a bit (on other Tables), so you might just have decided to draw a line in the sand with spanners. People who respect each other play REALLY hard in these spots, & sub-optimally. Because it is you. And me. And I'm King of this Castle, not you. (The thinking, by both of us, not the reality) Your play? Did nothing wrong - for the same reasons. Meta-game. I always c-bet the flop when I have the Aces? Almost, but not always. If it comes 2 high cards, yes, & it gets through 90% of the time, maybe more. The callers almost always have a low-draw if they have just flatted my pre-flop bet. I still c-bet if it comes 2 low cards, especially if it includes a 2 or 3, which almost always counterfeits their low draw. I c-Bet if an Ace comes too, obv. I was slightly wrong-footed by the 10 - I don't think you have many, if any, tens in your range here. In fact, you should not if you are, as I suspected, low-drawing. I WAS worried by 2 pairs though, 2's & 3's.   I can't see the stack sizes, but my recollection was yes, you were a bit shallow to call, it was fold or shove. I may be wrong on that. Not a criticism though. Meta-game again, right?   Of course, once I met strong resistance, I should have given up. A lot of players will call ANYTHING to hit their low, just to split the pot, which is daft. But I should give you more credit than to call to chop, so yeah, bad really.   1-0. I'm not fussed, it's a 5 setter. Your rear-end is all mine tonight, understand? You have a new one coming.              
    Posted by Tikay10

Just played with an equity calculator - if you have AAxx my equity in that hand ranges from 35% - 45% (depending on if you have a low to go with your AA). it cost me 300 to call to make a pot of 900. I have 1350 behind once I make the call... which is enough to recover from if I fold the flop. its definately close. I guess you could argue either way. and yes, there was en element of "not again...I'm calling this time!"

going back to a previous question I had - always potting it... do you think you could have had gotten the same information with a half or 3/4 pot bet on the flop? if you bet 450 into the 900 pot I'm probably still shoving or folding, and you could then fold with about 1k chips behind if you feel your in bad shape.

I'm probably staying clear of the DYMs while I have a chance at the SNG challenge. As soon as I dont think its achievable, I'll be back playing PLO8 DYMs... I have only just tapered out the downward line on my graph for these, so it wouldnt be wise to play during my 30 games.

• edited March 2014
    A2T5 with no suits IMO should be treated as trash. I'll open it BTN and maybe CO depending on the table but I wouldn't be opening UTG or calling a 3bet. What flop realistically are we hoping for? If it goes multi-way which it might do somewhat often the ONLY flops where we are really happy barring a flopped straight (pref on rainbow board) is on something like T34/T32/T24 (all rainbow) - if there is a suit out there we are just asking for trouble. eg. if we flop a straight and find action against us on a flush draw board it's likely someone else has flopped the straight but with a flush redraw (or sometimes a FH redraw) - basically meaning we are getting free-rolled. HU the hand doesn't fair much better either. We hit one of the nicest possible flops and are still only 70% vs tikay's actual holding - if he had a better holding say a hand with a FD and/or a low draw as well we might only be flipping most of the time. Most of the time we are just going to have to fold the flop as well and be needlessly giving away those 300 chips pf. Now to tikays play? For once, it appears to be fine :P Being early doors we could just flat pre. 1 in 4 times we'll flop a set which is good enough post-flop to get it in. But 3-betting is fine too especially if we believe we can narrow the field to HU most of the time. On the flop we could definitely go smaller. That being said, potting here cannot really be exploited.* And when you want to keep decisions easiest for yourself it's a fine move to make. Most of the time chichnmelt just has to fold and tikay takes down a pot uncontested.  When we do get shoved on, it's annoying but I think we have to call. This is the one-down side of potting flop in that sometimes we are forced to call when we don't really like it. Against chicknmelt's holding we are 30% - and unless we are up against something like a set + low draw or 2 pair + low draw + FD then we should expect to be around 30% on avg mostly. Then again 625 chips is still playable at this blind level. If we were 100/200 and still 6 left we would have to call but here it wouldn't be that bad to consider a fold.  *It can be exploited if you then fold to the all in, but other than that it's pretty unexploitable.
    Posted by F_Ivanovic

Hi Ivan, 

your right about A25T being a bit trashy... but in my defence, there might have been 1 or 2 players that would call with alot worse and generally played straightforward post flop... at that point I was min raising anything that was playable from any position. especially when nitty mcNitterson was in the BB :)

• edited March 2014
    Tikay, loving your insights as always and your heater and your dedication - 3 shows in a row - and to maintain the quality of the performance - vwp do look up titanium dioxide coated concrete - if it could be made cost effective wouldn't that be great just one little blemish on your scorecard imho i thought your comments about (Sir) Clive's poker skill was unnecessary to the otherwise amusing anecdote. although some of his play may be unconventional he is still a very difficult person to play against - he has knocked me out of more tournies that I have him (okay maybe that says more about me than him but meh) and just last week he took down a local tournament. there are other analysts that have a tendency to be forthright with their views, whereas always had you in the fair but a little more diplomatic camp, and that's the way i like it.
    Posted by GELDY
    now you are back in the land of the forum Teeks can I just bump my previous comment for your response

A25T vs AAxy - so now we need to play meta games at £5.50 dyms - this game is tough
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Can an old dog learn new tricks? : now you are back in the land of the forum Teeks can I just bump my previous comment for your response A25T vs AAxy - so now we need to play meta games at £5.50 dyms - this game is tough
    Posted by GELDY
    Sorry Gelders, I've been a bit under it, never even Updated the Diary for over a week until yesterday.

Rude about Sir Clive? If I was, it was unintentional, & I happily withdraw. I admire him greatly, & have told him so on the various occasions we have met. We played numerous Tournaments together. And yes, he is difficult to play against, & is definitely not one to run a bluff against, as he does not easily find the Pass button.

Welcome back, by the way. China again, was it?     
  • edited March 2014

Tuesday 18th March

Played 30

Won 18

Lost 12

Split....

£3.30 - Played 19, Won 11, Lost 8

£5.50 - Played 6, won 4 lost 2

£11.00 - Played 5, won 3, Lost 2

PROFIT/LOSS on Day
    £15.30 

PROFIT/LOSS per game £0.51

REWARD POINTS = 137

BANKROLL at close of Play = £1,330.09

REWARD POINTS at close of play = 1,923 (= £19.23)
  • edited March 2014

March to date........

Played 415

Won 247

Lost 168

Win-rate, January, 59.51%

PROFIT/LOSS in March,
    £185.73

Profit
    £0.45
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Can an old dog learn new tricks? : now you are back in the land of the forum Teeks can I just bump my previous comment for your response A25T vs AAxy - so now we need to play meta games at £5.50 dyms - this game is tough
    Posted by GELDY
    ehem...£11 DYM

:)

no, you don't have to, and you probably shouldn't...but we did anyway. lol.
  • edited March 2014
    you ask if an old dog can learn new tricks. theres a bloke whos lived down the road since i was a kid and yesterday he had his first driving lesson ever. hes 29 years old. how about that?
  • edited March 2014

Wednesday 19th March

Played 42

Won 22

Lost 20

Split....

£3.30 - Played 26, Won 16, Lost 10

£5.50 - Played 9, won 3 lost 6

£11.00 - Played 7, won 3, Lost 4

PROFIT/LOSS on Day
    £26.30

PROFIT/LOSS per game £0.63

REWARD POINTS = 193

BANKROLL at close of Play = £1,303.79

REWARD POINTS at close of play = 2,119 (= £21.19)
  • edited March 2014

March to date........

Played 457

Won 269

Lost 188

Win-rate, January, 58.86%

PROFIT/LOSS in March,
    £159.43

Profit
    £0.35
  • edited March 2014

Played bad.

Ran bad.

Bad

Bad bad.
  • edited March 2014
    Played bad. Ran bad. Bad Bad bad.
    Posted by Tikay10
    You're not the only one.
    I wonder if its the pressure of the Promo on my part?
  • edited March 2014
    Played bad. Ran bad. Bad Bad bad.
    Posted by Tikay10
    lol @ that hand when you got it in pre with good AAxx

in the pretty low blind levels too

got called by JJ63 or something

and got scooped

ouch

• edited March 2014
    Impressive stuff Gramps. 

Never thought I would see the day of you multi tabling :-) 

You still type with one finger though ;-) 

Hope all is well with you and keep it going buddy! 
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Can an old dog learn new tricks? : lol @ that hand when you got it in pre with good AAxx in the pretty low blind levels too got called by JJ63 or something and got scooped ouch
    Posted by chicknMelt
    J-J-6-2, actually. Amazing scenes.

I played it too fast, in truth, & he did pick up a nice draw on the flop, I potted, call, the turn blanked, pot, call, & he did a get. My bad really, I should have slowed down, but I had 9 tables running, & I never stopped to think. 

When this happens - I mean, J-J-6-2 is AWFUL - my mental reactions go like this.....

1) Initial reaction - WHAT? What is he doing?

2) Second reaction - my bad, I should have slowed down, he musta had something. 

3) Third reaction. I want the chap on my Table every game, & I want to play that hand with him 10,000 times.

It does not make me cross, but I always go through the "if we play it 10,000 times, who'll win most". Which sort of keeps me nice & calm.

Greatly enjoyed last night, despite the "lol-bad" comments I posted earlier. The games seemed quite tough last night, but I was leading the game-count 18-12 (60% win-rate) for the first 30 games, then the old wheels came off a bit.

Loved that game where you got felted to 100 chips early doors, & kept hanging in. From what I saw, you must have come out ahead on the session, you won more £11ers than you lost.

Playing mixed stakes (£3.30, £5.50 & £11), with 80% of the games @ £3.30, the £11ers make or break my sessions. Last night was break. ;)

Be there tonight, you help the £11 liquidity.   

• edited March 2014
    Impressive stuff Gramps.  Never thought I would see the day of you multi tabling :-)  You still type with one finger though ;-)  Hope all is well with you and keep it going buddy! 
    Posted by dylan12
    Ha, me multi-tabling, not wrong, who'd have thunk?

But I'm fine with it, my current optimum is 6 Tables. I can make the decisions, & act fast enough, the problem is "re-arranging" my table tiling when tables start or finish, & keeping my little hand-written log of results up to date. I ought to have a spreadsheet, really. I'd best have a word with Dear Vince.  

One-finger typing? Me? Nah, not any more.  Watch the end of this, proper touch typist me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Og9y1Z55c
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Can an old dog learn new tricks? : J-J-6-2, actually. Amazing scenes. I played it too fast, in truth, & he did pick up a nice draw on the flop, I potted, call, the turn blanked, pot, call, & he did a get. My bad really, I should have slowed down, but I had 9 tables running, & I never stopped to think.  When this happens - I mean, J-J-6-2 is AWFUL - my mental reactions go like this..... 1) Initial reaction - WHAT? What is he doing? 2) Second reaction - my bad, I should have slowed down, he musta had something.  3) Third reaction. I want the chap on my Table every game, & I want to play that hand with him 10,000 times. It does not make me cross, but I always go through the "if we play it 10,000 times, who'll win most". Which sort of keeps me nice & calm. Greatly enjoyed last night, despite the "lol-bad" comments I posted earlier. The games seemed quite tough last night, but I was leading the game-count 18-12 (60% win-rate) for the first 30 games, then the old wheels came off a bit.   Loved that game where you got felted to 100 chips early doors, & kept hanging in. From what I saw, you must have come out ahead on the session, you won more £11ers than you lost.   Playing mixed stakes (£3.30, £5.50 & £11), with 80% of the games @ £3.30, the £11ers make or break my sessions. Last night was break. ;) Be there tonight, you help the £11 liquidity.     
    Posted by Tikay10

oh sorry, I thought it had gone in pre somehow - guess I wasnt watching.

I guess one of the beauties of DYMs is when you bust, its alot easier to think like that - "play that way x number of times, and I'll easily come out on top". - you are only ever playing to win or lose 1 buy in. Its less easy in MTTs though, when you could lose a hand like that for 100's of buy ins in value. Of course you try and tell yourself that the play is winning in the long run, but the frustration is alot harder to get over!

yes, there is something quite satisfying about sticking around with a micro stack. manaed to do it for quite a while before busting.

there was another game too, where something similar happened - at 150/300 i got scooped and was playing a stack of 168, just over 0.5bb, and managed somehow to cash. Easily the most satisfying win of the night.

I also thought the games were alot tougher last night - my record for the last 4 days is 2-0, 3-0, 1-0, and then 4-3 last night. the games were running longer and i think in one of my games there were still 5 people left at 300/600!

I'll be back again tonight most likely - I enjoy PLO8 alot, but decided to stop playing so much until recently because I didnt really know what I was doing, and was losing a bit too much (average of around £2 a game i think - which is aweful!) watched a few vids, and played a bit of NL08 cash and tournies on another site, and hopefully I have turned it around a bit now.

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Can an old dog learn new tricks? : Ha, me multi-tabling, not wrong, who'd have thunk?   But I'm fine with it, my current optimum is 6 Tables. I can make the decisions, & act fast enough, the problem is "re-arranging" my table tiling when tables start or finish, & keeping my little hand-written log of results up to date. I ought to have a spreadsheet, really. I'd best have a word with Dear Vince.   One-finger typing? Me? Nah, not any more.  Watch the end of this, proper touch typist me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Og9y1Z55c
    Posted by Tikay10

you know SS has an export to CSV file option for subscribers?

I'd be happy to help you out with a spreadsheet/ formulas for your spreadsheet...
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Can an old dog learn new tricks? : Ha, me multi-tabling, not wrong, who'd have thunk?   But I'm fine with it, my current optimum is 6 Tables. I can make the decisions, & act fast enough, the problem is "re-arranging" my table tiling when tables start or finish, & keeping my little hand-written log of results up to date. I ought to have a spreadsheet, really. I'd best have a word with Dear Vince.   One-finger typing? Me? Nah, not any more.  Watch the end of this, proper touch typist me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Og9y1Z55c
    Posted by Tikay10

Well, I think that I would struggle to even play 2 tables these days (yes I know I also struggle to even play 1) ;-) 

Vince is the man, wish there were more like him, total unsung hero. 

I may come along one evening to give you a spin, 1 table though, only have my iPad these days, laptop grinding days are behind me. 

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Can an old dog learn new tricks? : Well, I think that I would struggle to even play 2 tables these days (yes I know I also struggle to even play 1) ;-)  Vince is the man, wish there were more like him, total unsung hero.  I may come along one evening to give you a spin, 1 table though, only have my iPad these days, laptop grinding days are behind me. 
    Posted by dylan12
    How are you going to win the jackpot again when you're only on one table? :)