You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

OFFICIAL TOTAL PLAYER THREAD

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL TOTAL PLAYER THREAD:
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL TOTAL PLAYER THREAD : Have you tried looking on the previous page of this thread?    :-)
    Posted by MereNovice
    hahaa    oh yeah   (doh)

thanks mate,  why didn't I think of that   .......................
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL TOTAL PLAYER THREAD :  Talking of Maths, did you see poor Rich struggling to do the mental maths on Master Cash last night? Natasha was £46 up on an investment of £300 at the time, & he needed a pencil & paper to work out what % that was! What on EARTH do kids learn at school these days? 
    Posted by Tikay10
    From my recollection of events Tikay- you were insistent the answer was 15.5%. Whereas I, after a considered moment to actually do the maths, decided the answer was 15.33% recurring.

It would appear I was right.

Unfortunately for you,  my version of events is backed up by concrete video evidence which will be repeated on Channel 865 every day for the next two weeks.

Unlucky mate.

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL TOTAL PLAYER THREAD : From my recollection of events Tikay- you were insistent the answer was 15.5%. Whereas I, after a considered moment to actually do the maths, decided the answer was 15.33% recurring. It would appear I was right. Unfortunately for you,  my version of events is backed up by concrete video evidence which will be repeated on Channel 865 every day for the next two weeks. Unlucky mate.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Hi Rich

Come on then, dish the dirt, what happened between tikay and Natasha after the show ;), are you playing the tables later?
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL TOTAL PLAYER THREAD : Hi Rich Come on then, dish the dirt, what happened between tikay and Natasha after the show ;), are you playing the tables later?
    Posted by acebarry10

Rich would love to tell you Barry but he was looking for his car.
  • edited January 2010
    ok so the vote heres my take on it

the players that make it through to the vote are going to be "roughly" the same players (all very high standard players btw)

surely all players that have qualified should be spending a lot more time on the forums, chat if possible.

To the skypoker players who get a vote but dont ever visit the forum or watch the tv channel they either arent going to bother voting or will just vote for whoever.

The deciding factor is going to be the popularity of the players chosen from the community base

unless i have missed something
  • edited January 2010
    The Sunday biggie is about to start and its a chance to challenge some fellow TPs. Myself, Nutter, Flashflush, Dan and Penguin are all in - should be fun :)
  • edited January 2010
    £1 last longer bet....ive gone out in this last 2weeks in 5mins,not my fault lol
  • edited January 2010
    The Sunday biggie is about to start and its a chance to challenge some fellow TPs. Myself, Nutter, Flashflush, Dan and Penguin are all in - should be fun :)
    Posted by phil12uk
    Over within 2 hours lol...
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by phil12uk
    I see Ed has 2 players in last 10 ;)
    Last 8 ;)
    Last 7 ;)
    FT :D
    Last 5 :D........ hope i hae to keep editing this lol
    Last 4 :D  me and gliterbabe 1st and 2nd at mo
    Last 3

Oh my.... we are HU lol
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL TOTAL PLAYER THREAD : From my recollection of events Tikay- you were insistent the answer was 15.5%. Whereas I, after a considered moment to actually do the maths, decided the answer was 15.33% recurring. It would appear I was right. Unfortunately for you,  my version of events is backed up by concrete video evidence which will be repeated on Channel 865 every day for the next two weeks. Unlucky mate.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    He's bluffing.

I re-Raise ALL-IN
  • edited January 2010
    Gliterbabe 1st.....  cottlad 2nd......
    Gooooooooo Team Ed!!!
  • edited January 2010
    Gliterbabe 1st.....  cottlad 2nd...... Gooooooooo Team Ed!!!
    Posted by cottlad
    Good game and very entertaining to watch......i'm hoping Wayne is a TK team member.
  • edited January 2010
    Well done Shaun Great game and great result for both....Team TK how do I get in????? I'm cheap to rent out lol...
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by cottlad
    Lol wow well done both! :)
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by cottlad
    Im very proud right now,  gg fellas !
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL TOTAL PLAYER THREAD : Im very proud right now,  gg fellas !
    Posted by EdGiddins
    I'm pretty sure my guys were just laying low to give your team some false confidence.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL TOTAL PLAYER THREAD : I'm pretty sure my guys were just laying low to give your team some false confidence.
    Posted by DAVID_T
    You'd better hope they weren't just outplayed to give Ed's team some genuine confidence!!!!
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL TOTAL PLAYER THREAD : I see Ed has 2 players in last 10 ;) Last 8 ;) Last 7 ;) FT :D Last 5 :D........ hope i hae to keep editing this lol Last 4 :D  me and gliterbabe 1st and 2nd at mo Last 3 Oh my.... we are HU lol
    Posted by cottlad
    §±±± A total wipeout by the total players!±±±§§

Ive changed my mind on total player its the top contest!!!!!!!

looooooooooool
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL TOTAL PLAYER THREAD : I'm pretty sure my guys were just laying low to give your team some false confidence.
    Posted by DAVID_T
    Na that was our team David, no1 entered from our team. I expect all your boys entered ;-).

Wp Glitter and Cott nice result to both.
  • edited January 2010
    A big thanks to the sky guys for considering me for total player and best of luck to the 15 who got chose!
  • edited January 2010
    Team Matt are on the rampage as well, I won the £100buyin deepstack last night. Only 8 runners and 5 of them were Total player candidates. Fair play to Glitter and cotlad, for 2 total players to come through a field that big and be heads up shows the mentors have made great picks. Well done guys lets take Sky by storm :-)
  • edited January 2010
    A big thanks to the sky guys for considering me for total player and best of luck to the 15 who got chose!
    Posted by suzi007
    i agree with suzi thank you for considering me
    and showing my hands on the show

can anyone answer this question

how if they do are they going to pick replacements

is it a new pick from 50

our a short list off those who were showed but not picked in the shows

just wondering if anyone knows

thanks
    sara36dd
  • edited January 2010
    Team Matt are on the rampage as well, I won the £100buyin deepstack last night. Only 8 runners and 5 of them were Total player candidates. Fair play to Glitter and cotlad, for 2 total players to come through a field that big and be heads up shows the mentors have made great picks. Well done guys lets take Sky by storm :-)
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Woo hoo n1 charles :)
  • edited January 2010
    all best players are playing on the cash tables.haha every single day on mtt from10 am to 1am playing brilliant players like shyboy,fins,dac,anjie1970,tank and nobody see that.how many hours is that.for u only is the money what make a poker best player.i would like see what player spent the most time on this site for december 2009.i ll bet u only shyboy ,izabel or anjie1970.and also is big different to play cash and mtt.if u sponsor me i ll could wait for my best hand all daylong like ur monster players.haha  respect to shyboy,anjie1970,dac,tank and fins.  
  • edited January 2010
    all best players are playing on the cash tables.haha every single day on mtt from10 am to 1am playing brilliant players like shyboy,fins,dac,anjie1970,tank and nobody see that.how many hours is that.for u only is the money what make a poker best player.i would like see what player spent the most time on this site for december 2009.i ll bet u only shyboy ,izabel or anjie1970.and also is big different to play cash and mtt.if u sponsor me i ll could wait for my best hand all daylong like ur monster players.haha  respect to shyboy,anjie1970,dac,tank and fins.  
    Posted by izabel
    There are 50 shortlisted players each week, 10 from low cash, 10 from mid- cash, 10 from high - cash, 10 from MTT and 10 from STT. These are then narrowed down to 2 from each section. There are just as many players picked from high cash as MTT, just when the mentors pick them, they believe the cash players have the best potential. There is no biast thats just how it works. I got picked as mid-cash, but only sent in MTT hands as thats where I think my real strength is. I got selected so in my eyes I got selected as an MTT player (even though not officially)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL TOTAL PLAYER THREAD : There are 50 shortlisted players each week, 10 from low cash, 10 from mid- cash, 10 from high - cash, 10 from MTT and 10 from STT. These are then narrowed down to 2 from each section. There are just as many players picked from high cash as MTT, just when the mentors pick them, they believe the cash players have the best potential. There is no biast thats just how it works. I got picked as mid-cash, but only sent in MTT hands as thats where I think my real strength is. I got selected so in my eyes I got selected as an MTT player (even though not officially)
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Strange game poker isnt it Charles? Well done in big deepie on sunday ! As you saw I cant do a thing right this week in tournys. But I am playing more and more cash and having good success with it. Have I gone to the dark side ??? Tony
  • edited January 2010
    Or as old as the woman you feel!!!
    Posted by dantb10
    will dantb10's mother ban him from poker site,14yr olds not allowed. 
  • edited January 2010
    T P T the players tournament
  • edited January 2010
    LOL major!

Im a mummy now!
  • edited January 2010
    Good luck to everyone selected for the final week...

GB