You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

OFFICIAL TOTAL PLAYER THREAD

Comments

• edited January 2010
    BEST WISHES TO ALL THAT HAVE BEEN AND THE LAST THREE THAT WILL BE SELECTED TO NIGHT I WILL HOPE TO IMPRESS FOR THE NEXT TIME ASSUMING IT WILL RUN AGAIN
  • edited January 2010
    Three more players on my team this week! Can't wait - check it out at 10 pm!
  • edited January 2010
    Should be good.  Cant wait for the next stage of this competition!

Good luck to all participants tonight :)
  • edited January 2010
    SPOILER ALERT!

I'm not one of them.

Good luck tonight whoever's selecterated :)

• edited January 2010

Is tonight the last selection?

Browndog
  • edited January 2010

Well, tonight sees the last 3 "scheduled" Mentor Picks. We have 15 already, & Mr T will be in the Studio tonight & will reveal his three Piicks. None of us know who the 3 are, & Rich & I don't even know who the 10 are until the Show starts, so we do a fair bit of ad-libbing.

Here's the Fab Fifteen, & good Luck to whoever (whomever?) is in the shake-up for the last 3 spots.

boylebag

cottlad

dantb10

gliterbabe

flashflush

jakally

lJAMESl

nutter5932

penguin7

phil12uk

pokerbcity

pryce6

sharksbite

sparce

yippeeyappee

???

???

???

Tonight's Show, as always with Total Player, is Live, & starts at 10pm, on Channel 865, & tonight's Mentor is David Tuckman.
  • edited January 2010

Towards the end of tonight's Show, which concludes Phase 1 of Total Player, the next Phase - the "Total Player Bootcamp" will be revealed.

Time permitting, I'll also Post it up on this Thread after the Show, so that'll be some time after 11pm tonight.

Have a good weekend, from all of us at Total Player.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL TOTAL PLAYER THREAD:
    all best players are playing on the cash tables.haha every single day on mtt from10 am to 1am playing brilliant players like shyboy,fins,dac,anjie1970,tank and nobody see that.how many hours is that.for u only is the money what make a poker best player.i would like see what player spent the most time on this site for december 2009.i ll bet u only shyboy ,izabel or anjie1970.and also is big different to play cash and mtt.if u sponsor me i ll could wait for my best hand all daylong like ur monster players.haha  respect to shyboy,anjie1970,dac,tank and fins.  
    Posted by izabel
    thanks izzy but i dont play as much as shy boy. lol. x
  • edited January 2010
    Towards the end of tonight's Show, which concludes Phase 1 of Total Player, the next Phase - the "Total Player Bootcamp" will be revealed. Time permitting, I'll also Post it up on this Thread after the Show, so that'll be some time after 11pm tonight. Have a good weekend, from all of us at Total Player.
    Posted by Tikay10
    How exciting! cant wait for it to be revealed, best of luck to the top ten this evening.
  • edited January 2010

Hello Anjie. Dear ;)

xx
  • edited January 2010
    Hello Anjie. Dear ;) xx
    Posted by Tikay10
    hello dearest. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • edited January 2010
    Tikay, on an earlier post you said the reason they dont show coverage of the Aussie Millions on television was due to the time difference? If that is the case how come the tennis open and the cricket tours(ashes) are shown? Surely this is the same time difference??
  • edited January 2010
    Great work making the top ten Dohhhhhhh, very well done mate.
  • edited January 2010
    your in the mix gl dohhhh
  • edited January 2010
    Tikay, on an earlier post you said the reason they dont show coverage of the Aussie Millions on television was due to the time difference? If that is the case how come the tennis open and the cricket tours(ashes) are shown? Surely this is the same time difference??
    Posted by mickgreen
    This post has now appeared on THREE threads, Tikay is currently on a LIVE show so perhaps a little patience on your part is in order.  Not sure as to how Tikay can explain an answer to this as HE does not deal with TV scheduling.
  • edited January 2010

Ugh Im surprised they showed that tourny hand,. just put that in as an example of what i do constantly in tournys, it isnt very flashy or wpnmt luk very gud on tele., but its efficient, I sent a huge lay down in gutted it didnt get shown!

Spelt my name wrong too lol

DOHH

Edit - thanx for the congrats guys, got lost in the name spelling thing, lets hope I dont get chopped again :(
  • edited January 2010
    Good luck Dohh
  • edited January 2010
    Bah...he didnt like my play on the turn :(

Still, tis good to get on the show...oh and its Contracts Supervisor not contact Mr Orford.

GL all.
  • edited January 2010
    yessssssssssss welldone dohhhh m8y ,

you the mannnnnnnnnnnnnn

gl all !
  • edited January 2010
    WD Dohhhhhhhhhh man - welcome to our team
  • edited January 2010
    Well done Dohh and the other two best of luck for the future let battle comence
  • edited January 2010
    Well Done Dohhhhhh!!!!! Made up for you mate.

Congrats to all the picks and good luck with the challenge :)
  • edited January 2010
      well done all.  good luck with the next stage ..
  • edited January 2010

Wohooo that bit at the end of the show aint half nerve wracking!

To me thats a win already, Tikay is right, I am far from the total player, but hopefully the next few weeks will if nothing else, help improve my game and make me a more rounded player. I'll no doubt be an unpopular pick with some players, but who hasn't been? lol

Looking forward to showing my game off with this bankroll challenge thing, and if it isn't good enough, then so be it, Im up against some pretty daunting names! Was playing NL100 the other day and looked to my right, saw offshoot and lolufold raising into my BB! lol - used to it now.

Thanx for the guys who have PM'd me and wish me luck throughout the show, hasn't really sunk in yet but recognition always makes me feel good about my game - Im not totally deluded. lol

Bring it on, cant wait :)

DOHH
  • edited January 2010
    Bah...he didnt like my play on the turn :( Still, tis good to get on the show...oh and its Contracts Supervisor not contact Mr Orford. GL all.
    Posted by Bza3swords
    Unlucky mate- but well done for making the shortlist of ten.

As for the 'contact' instead of 'contracts' I'm tempted to blame the notes I was given but in fairness I probably read them wrong- sorry! ;)
  • edited January 2010
    Wohooo that bit at the end of the show aint half nerve wracking! To me thats a win already, Tikay is right, I am far from the total player, but hopefully the next few weeks will if nothing else, help improve my game and make me a more rounded player. I'll no doubt be an unpopular pick with some players, but who hasn't been? lol Looking forward to showing my game off with this bankroll challenge thing, and if it isn't good enough, then so be it, Im up against some pretty daunting names! Was playing NL100 the other day and looked to my right, saw offshoot and lolufold raising into my BB! lol - used to it now. Thanx for the guys who have PM'd me and wish me luck throughout the show, hasn't really sunk in yet but recognition always makes me feel good about my game - Im not totally deluded. lol Bring it on, cant wait :) DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    you have have come a long way from your first post on here,

pmsl !
  • edited January 2010
    Well that was an exciting one!

Congrats to-

Dohhhhhhh

Dylan12

and KeyserSoze6

All 3 are through to bootcamp on Team Tuckman.

And good luck to Team Ed who embark on their bankroll challenge on Monday. :)
  • edited January 2010

Wow......

Firstly, commisserations to those who never got the Tuckman Tick tonight - you must be very disappointed. But don't give up hope - you never know!

And congratulations to David's 3 Picks, he sure has a good batting line up now.

Now let the real fun begin!

• edited January 2010
    Big congratz to every single one of the 17 picked on top of me.

Now in my eyes the work begins. Battling your own team to start with was what I expected and I will be watching everything TP related with real interest now. 

Good luck all [but no to much ;P] I'm in this to win it so watch out ! :):)

On a side note - WILD CARDS - just because the 18 have been picked their still may be a twist in the tales yet with this so all of you keep plugging away.

The battle begins
  • edited January 2010
    well done 2 Dohhhhhhh Dylan12 n KeyserSoze6. it was great 2 get in 2 the top 10 n don't think i did my self any favour with my hands i pick. Congrats 2 all 18 players who got in and roll on the next Total player

Take Care

Michael