You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Diary of a fledgling player

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Day 93

FINALLY back to winning ways!!

Played 4 x £2 Six-Max (Speed) (results: 3rd, 1st, 3rd, 1st)
    Played 1 x £3 Double Your Money (result: 5th)

Balance now £48.72, will update the first post now. Need to get a profitable few days to boost my bankroll, hoping for more of the same!
  • edited February 2014
    Day 94

Played 2 x £2 Six-Max (Speed) (results: 4th, 2nd)

That's break even, well a 20p loss ... I've had worse days haha
  • edited February 2014
    Poker is a lonely game when you're not doing well, that's all I have to say right now :-(
  • edited February 2014
    Hi peter

Can i suggest something as this helped me.

I have made a spreadsheet for my dyms and try to play 100 3.30s and 5.50s. My aim is to win 60 out of the hundred every month. So at 3 quid level thats a 30 profit and at 5 quid level its a 50 quid profit. 

Simply just have a W and L and add them up at the end of the month.

I started at the 2.25 level so why dont you play 100 2.25s and 100 3.30s if you hit the target ot would be a profit of around 50 quid for the month.

Try it for one month DONT play mtts or sats for the month.

If you do this for a month i bet your BR will be over 100. 
  • edited February 2014
    Day 95 (Sunday)

Played 2 x £2 Double Your Money (results: 2nd, 5th)
    Played 1 x £2 Six-Max (result: 5th)
    Played 7 x £2 Six-Max (Speed) (results: 6th, 3rd, 6th, 6th, 1st, 4th, 4th)

Not the best day, was pretty down at this point - but I turned it round with a decent Monday!

Day 96 (Monday)

Played 5 x £2 Six-Max (Speed) (results: 2nd, 1st, 3rd, 5th, 2nd)

Balance at the end of the two days was around £48 (not sure on the exact amount as I have already played today, which has affected my balance).
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Diary of a fledgling player:
    Hi peter Can i suggest something as this helped me. I have made a spreadsheet for my dyms and try to play 100 3.30s and 5.50s. My aim is to win 60 out of the hundred every month. So at 3 quid level thats a 30 profit and at 5 quid level its a 50 quid profit.  Simply just have a W and L and add them up at the end of the month. I started at the 2.25 level so why dont you play 100 2.25s and 100 3.30s if you hit the target ot would be a profit of around 50 quid for the month. Try it for one month DONT play mtts or sats for the month. If you do this for a month i bet your BR will be over 100. 
    Posted by stuarty117
    I'm playing at the £2 level at the minute, but yeah - I guess that's not the worst idea in the World :-)

Not going to cut out sats all together, they are my most profitable form of poker! However, I did say a few weeks ago that I am limiting the amount I play them, just to avoid running up big losses.

Thanks for the input stuarty :-)
  • edited February 2014
    Hi Peter,

not sure if u r playing 4 fun, or trying to build up a bankroll?
    looks to me like it's more fun than the other.
    if that's the case fine, it's your money.
    if u r looking to build a br then imo, u r playing too many different games, and too many low end games where the rake is higher than 10%.
    also as u say  playing too many sat's.
    I don't know how u r doing playing the £2 six max speed games, so I can't comment on that, except if the rake is 12&1/2%, which I'm guessing it is, then that's not as good as some other games you could be playing.
    playing DYM''s is profitable long term, but you need to play hundreds if not thousands of games to build a br up.
    playing a few a day/night is neither 'here nor there' (again you need to get away from the £2 and lower games, because of the extra rake you pay).
    going down this road is something I've done, and many others too I'm sure, but it's hard work, and multi-tabling at least 6-9 tables I would say, is a must, for good returns.
    (of course there will be the exception to this, but not many I'd guess).

if as I've just read, your br was at £200 and it's now at around the £50 mark, you are doing a lot wrong.
    it should never fall by this much, playing low stake games.
    you clearly have no BRM (bank roll management) in place.
    you need to put some kind of plan in place.. and stick to it, for it to work.
    yes, you could play tournaments and get lucky, as I'm sure some players do, but more fail than succeed, I would think.

anyway mate, sorry if it sounds like I'm 'having a go' at you. I'm not. just think you need some advice, so I've given you some.
    best wishes Peter,
    dev
  • edited February 2014
    Hi Devon

BRM is the way to go. I usually play a 40 BI rule. I played 2.25s DYMs till I hit £120. Once I hit this target I continued playing 2.25s and added 3.30s. Also played a few timed 3.30s.

Then when I hit the £220 mark I mixed in a few 5.50s. Now I have enough to move to the £11 DYMs but a bit afraid. I really want to hit 1000 games at the 5.50 level (I have played over 200) before I move up. 

I would be more comfortable with 60 BIs for the 10 pound level.

Devon is there much difference between the 5.50s and £11 DYM games.

Peter sorry for derailing your thread a little, but as I said before would be good to stick to one type of game for one month.

Also you were doing really well on the 3.30s a while back play 100 of these the rest of the month and see what happens. 
  • edited February 2014
    Hi Stuarty117,

looks like you have a good DYM game & good brm to go with it, which is a must.
    I found the £5's hard to beat, I probably came out level over several hundred games, so in the end I just played the £3's and did pretty well.
    if I had carried on playing DYM's I would have tried the £5's again more seriously with a view to moving up at £1100, but I decided I wanted to try to win playing cash, which meant playing less tables(only playing 2 atm, compared to 9+ playing DYM's).
    only had 1 attempt at the £11's when on my DYM challenge. I remember it well as I lost 6/7 and also playing the £5's as well, I lost £129 that night, and my br went from £229 back to £100.  :)
    so hope that shows just how much you can lose on any given night.

you really need to be well rolled when moving up levels, imo, and by that I mean at least 100 buy-ins so for the £11's if I was to ever go their again :) I would want at least £1100 and £550 for the £5's.
    60 is fine though, just as long as you can take a 10-15 buy-in losing night, and not be effected by it.

it's all about risk & reward isn't it. if you move up be prepared to lose a set number of buy-ins then if you lose that money, drop down again and re-build.
    best wishes mate & good luck
    dev
  • edited February 2014
    Hi Stuarty117, looks like you have a good DYM game & good brm to go with it, which is a must. I found the £5's hard to beat, I probably came out level over several hundred games, so in the end I just played the £3's and did pretty well. if I had carried on playing DYM's I would have tried the £5's again more seriously with a view to moving up at £1100, but I decided I wanted to try to win playing cash, which meant playing less tables(only playing 2 atm, compared to 9+ playing DYM's). only had 1 attempt at the £11's when on my DYM challenge. I remember it well as I lost 6/7 and also playing the £5's as well, I lost £129 that night, and my br went from £229 back to £100.  :) so hope that shows just how much you can lose on any given night. you really need to be well rolled when moving up levels, imo, and by that I mean at least 100 buy-ins so for the £11's if I was to ever go their again :) I would want at least £1100 and £550 for the £5's. 60 is fine though, just as long as you can take a 10-15 buy-in losing night, and not be effected by it. it's all about risk & reward isn't it. if you move up be prepared to lose a set number of buy-ins then if you lose that money, drop down again and re-build. best wishes mate & good luck dev
    Posted by devonfish5

hi Devon

yea I know what you mean I am currently near the £500 mark but think this is too low for £11s. I was thinking around 600 or 700 plus I only play 3-4 tables. My aim for the year was 1000 games at 5.50 so might get that chalked up first.
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Diary of a fledgling player : hi Devon yea I know what you mean I am currently near the £500 mark but think this is too low for £11s. I was thinking around 600 or 700 plus I only play 3-4 tables. My aim for the year was 1000 games at 5.50 so might get that chalked up first.
    Posted by stuarty117
    like I say it's ok if/when we win but not great when we lose.
    4 tables is fine also I think, but a 5-10 buy-ins losing session is always possible.
    plus you don't want to be playing with scared money.
    deffo think you should continue with the £5's for now too.
    get to £700 give yourself £100 to play the £11's and see how it goes. if you should lose drop back to £5's again get back to £700 and try again, or something along those lines anyway.
    gl mate,
    dev
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Diary of a fledgling player : I'm playing at the £2 level at the minute, but yeah - I guess that's not the worst idea in the World :-) Not going to cut out sats all together, they are my most profitable form of poker! However, I did say a few weeks ago that I am limiting the amount I play them, just to avoid running up big losses. Thanks for the input stuarty :-)
    Posted by peter27

make up your mind.
    shouldn't you be playing more of your most profitable games!

why not spend a week playing a lot of 1:5 sats and take all wins as cash not the tourney entry
    evaluate the results and that should give you the info for deciding what to do next.
    if you have better results in the sats you can dump the dyms instead.
    ok maybe not enough sats to do that but you know what i mean.
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Diary of a fledgling player : make up your mind. shouldn't you be playing more of your most profitable games! why not spend a week playing a lot of 1:5 sats and take all wins as cash not the tourney entry evaluate the results and that should give you the info for deciding what to do next. if you have better results in the sats you can dump the dyms instead. ok maybe not enough sats to do that but you know what i mean.
    Posted by GELDY
    To be honest, although I love to rib Gelders about stuff, he is a bit of a satellite guru. I'd listen to him.
  • edited February 2014
    Wow, lots of replies!

Don't have time to reply to them right now as I need to get to sleep ahead of a 5am-8pm shift at work tomorrow, that pretty much rules out posting tomorrow too - so I will respond to them all on Friday :-)

Day 97 (Tuesday)

Played 6 x £2 Six-Max (Speed) (results: 2nd, 6th, 5th, 2nd, 3rd, 2nd)
    Played 3 x £5K Turbo Direct (results: 3rd - needed 2nd :-(, 16th, 23rd)
    Played 1 x £3 Double Your Money (result: 1st)
    Played 1 x £2 Double Your Money (result: 2nd)

Day 98 (Today, Wednesday)

Played 4 x £2 Six-Max (Speed) (results: 2nd, 4th, 5th, 3rd)

Balance was looking quite good this morning with the Sky Poker Rewards payment in (received just over £5), however today's results meant it quickly went! Balance now £46.64.
  • edited February 2014
    Hi Peter, not sure if u r playing 4 fun, or trying to build up a bankroll? looks to me like it's more fun than the other. if that's the case fine, it's your money. if u r looking to build a br then imo, u r playing too many different games, and too many low end games where the rake is higher than 10%. also as u say  playing too many sat's. I don't know how u r doing playing the £2 six max speed games, so I can't comment on that, except if the rake is 12&1/2%, which I'm guessing it is, then that's not as good as some other games you could be playing. playing DYM''s is profitable long term, but you need to play hundreds if not thousands of games to build a br up. playing a few a day/night is neither 'here nor there' (again you need to get away from the £2 and lower games, because of the extra rake you pay). going down this road is something I've done, and many others too I'm sure, but it's hard work, and multi-tabling at least 6-9 tables I would say, is a must, for good returns. (of course there will be the exception to this, but not many I'd guess). if as I've just read, your br was at £200 and it's now at around the £50 mark, you are doing a lot wrong. it should never fall by this much, playing low stake games. you clearly have no BRM (bank roll management) in place. you need to put some kind of plan in place.. and stick to it, for it to work . yes, you could play tournaments and get lucky, as I'm sure some players do, but more fail than succeed, I would think. anyway mate, sorry if it sounds like I'm 'having a go' at you. I'm not. just think you need some advice, so I've given you some. best wishes Peter, dev
    Posted by devonfish5
    Hi Devonfish!

I am playing for both! I want to build up a bankroll, and as I'm playing poker, I will enjoy doing it :p

I don't quite understand what you're saying, don't play the low stake games because of the high rake? If I went to a higher level I would not be following good bankroll management though .. I did manage to build up a decent enough roll at the 25+5p DYM level though (and get myself to a higher level), and the rake is horrible there!

I would love to multi-table on 6-9 tables, however with my current ability that's not possible. I can manage three max, and even then I make mistakes. I'm not entirely sure why that would help build a bankroll though? It would reduce variance, but the same result can be achieved just one-tabling, it would just take much longer.

Yes, I did a lot wrong when I hit £200, I got carried away during UKOPS and played WAY too many satellites! I am learning from my mistakes :-)

Peter sorry for derailing your thread a little, but as I said before would be good to stick to one type of game for one month. Also you were doing really well on the 3.30s a while back play 100 of these the rest of the month and see what happens. 
    Posted by stuarty117
    Not at all! I'm glad for the interaction :D

Okay, I will stick to DYM's for the rest of this month then! Sadly I can not play the £3.30 level due to my bankroll, I will play the £2.20 level :-)

In Response to Re: Diary of a fledgling player : make up your mind. shouldn't you be playing more of your most profitable games! why not spend a week playing a lot of 1:5 sats and take all wins as cash not the tourney entry evaluate the results and that should give you the info for deciding what to do next. if you have better results in the sats you can dump the dyms instead. ok maybe not enough sats to do that but you know what i mean.
    Posted by GELDY
    Yes and no ..

Satellites are my best form of poker, I usually qualify in 30% of the tournaments I enter. The problem is that they are for tournament entries and not cash. In the subsequent events I've qualified for, I rarely cash which essentially means I am losing money from the satellites, despite doing well in them - if that makes sense?

If I could just play satellites and take the cash instead, I definitely would! But you can't do that on Sky (not sure about other sites).
  • edited February 2014
    Hi Peter

You can take money for sats on sky just make sure you reg for the event first.

e.g. reg for the turbo open. Then play a 2.40 sat. It gives you the £11. Then dereg as you have regged with your own cash it gives you back the £11.

I sometimes play these for the cash if I don't have time for a full MTT.

Great way to build a bank roll.

I have took cash for the Primo, Thur BH and others in the past as I just didn't have time that night.
  • edited February 2014
    Hmmm, I've never thought about that before, very interesting!! I will bear that in mind!

But as I said before, DYM's only this month :-)
  • edited February 2014
    Day 99 (Friday)

Played 1 x £2.20 @ 2:20 (result: 27th - my lucky number ..)

Day 100 (Saturday)

Played 1 x 7th Birthday FR (result: out before late reg. closed, but I wasn't concentrating anyway really ..)
    Played 6 x £2 Double Your Money (results: 2nd, 3rd, 2nd, 1st, 6th, 3rd)

Planning on doing 100 DYM's this month, as suggested by stuarty117 - and so I will be keeping a specific record of this, so far:

Played: 6
    Cashes: 5
    Fails: 1

Balance is now £50.94, will update the first post now :-)
  • edited February 2014
    Day 99 (Friday) Played 1 x £2.20 @ 2:20 (result: 27th - my lucky number ..) Day 100 (Saturday) Played 1 x 7th Birthday FR (result: out before late reg. closed, but I wasn't concentrating anyway really ..) Played 6 x £2 Double Your Money (results: 2nd, 3rd, 2nd, 1st, 6th, 3rd) Planning on doing 100 DYM's this month, as suggested by stuarty117 - and so I will be keeping a specific record of this, so far: Played : 6 Cashes : 5 Fails : 1 Balance is now £50.94, will update the first post now :-)
    Posted by peter27

Nice going, sounds like you've found a nice little bankroll builder in these games. Keep it going
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Diary of a fledgling player : Nice going, sounds like you've found a nice little bankroll builder in these games. Keep it going
    Posted by salazar
    Yeah, I've always done well at the DYM's in the past, stuarty was right to suggest I focus on those :-)

Thanks for your support :D
  • edited February 2014

Hi again Peter,
                          ok so you have admitted you 'over-played' the ukop sat's  and lost a lot of money, which as you say was a mistake, and you've learnt from that...which is good.
     as to the DYM'S. not sure exactly which type u r playing, but that doesn't matter anyway.
    playing any below the £3 level is costing you money in rake, ie; the £2's  cost 12&1/2% rake ie they cost you £2.25 to enter, the £1 games are 15% costing £1.15 to enter,  so we are winning less profit per game, when we win.
    all I meant was it's better to be playing the £3 & over games where the rake is 10%, ie; your best value.
    yes with only a £50 bankroll now, that is not your best option, only you know when it's time to move up from the £2 games u r playing atm, but it should be sooner rather than later imo.
    but, as long as you are winning at the £2 level, what does it matter. i found the £3 level to be the same as the £2's, the only difference being that when/if you go on a losing run, it costs you more, had some £30/£40/£50 losing sessions some nights :(  so that's when you do need a good bankroll  he he.

as to the number of tables to play. well again that's a matter of choice. I just meant that playing 3 tables was not the most optimal way of playing DYM's.
    the more you can play the more you should win, imo, providing your laptop/pc can handle it.
    yes playing 3 tables is ok, but playing 6 or more, will over time give you a better return, a lot better.
    if you can play 3 there should be no reason why you can't play 4 with a little practise. yes you will make the odd mistake, I know that myself from playing, but it doesn't take very long to get used to it, maybe a few days that's all.

anyway mate,
    as long as you are winning and enjoying your poker, that is all that matters.
    I was simply offering you my opinion on how you could be playing more optimally, not that you should.
    I guess it's a bit like how I'm being told I could win more money by playing more cash tables. yes I'm sure they could well be right, and maybe in time I will. but for now I'm winning playing just the 2 tables & in my comfort zone, I guess.
    maybe it's the same for you, I don't know.

anyway, I wish you well,
    gl,
    dev

• edited February 2014
    Hi again Peter,                       ok so you have admitted you 'over-played' the ukop sat's  and lost a lot of money, which as you say was a mistake, and you've learnt from that...which is good.  as to the DYM'S. not sure exactly which type u r playing, but that doesn't matter anyway. playing any below the £3 level is costing you money in rake, ie; the £2's  cost 12&1/2% rake ie they cost you £2.25 to enter, the £1 games are 15% costing £1.15 to enter,  so we are winning less profit per game, when we win. all I meant was it's better to be playing the £3 & over games where the rake is 10%, ie; your best value. yes with only a £50 bankroll now, that is not your best option, only you know when it's time to move up from the £2 games u r playing atm, but it should be sooner rather than later imo. as to the number of tables to play. well again that's a matter of choice. I just meant that playing 3 tables was not the most optimal way of playing them. the more you can play the more you should win, imo, providing your laptop/pc can handle it. yes playing 3 tables is ok, but playing 6 or more, will over time give you a better return, a lot better. if you can play 3 there should be no reason why you can't play 4 with a little practise. yes you will make the odd mistake, I know that myself from playing, but it doesn't take very long to get used to it, maybe a few days that's all. anyway mate, as long as you are winning and enjoying your poker, that is all that matters. I was simply offering you my opinion on how you could be playing more optimally, not that you should. I guess it's a bit like how I'm being told I could win more money by playing more cash tables. yes I'm sure they could well be right, and maybe in time I will. but for now I'm winning playing just the 2 tables & in my comfort zone, I guess. maybe it's the same for you, I don't know. anyway, I wish you well, gl, dev
    Posted by devonfish5
    Yeah, I am playing the £2.25 DYM's at the moment, and the rake is very annoying. I think I now plan to play 100 of these, and hopefully by that point I will have the bankroll to move up :-)

You're spot on! "but for now I'm winning playing just the 2 tables & in my comfort zone", of course my profitability would definitely be higher with more tables - and I am going to slowly increase my limit :D One day I will be 20-tabling hopefully :p
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Diary of a fledgling player : Yeah, I am playing the £2.25 DYM's at the moment, and the rake is very annoying. I think I now plan to play 100 of these, and hopefully by that point I will have the bankroll to move up :-) You're spot on! "but for now I'm winning playing just the 2 tables & in my comfort zone", of course my profitability would definitely be higher with more tables - and I am going to slowly increase my limit :D One day I will be 20-tabling hopefully :p
    Posted by peter27
    Nice 1
             my record is 24 tables(briefly,) but I count my 'playing' record as 21... but I was useless  ha ha
       6-9 would be a good target I'd say.  he he

gl
    dev
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Diary of a fledgling player : Nice 1          my record is 24 tables... but I was useless  ha ha    6-9 would be a good target I'd say.  he he gl dev
    Posted by devonfish5
    Wow!

One of Tikay's WSOP interviews is with a player who has the alias "nananoko" or something like that. He said he can play 24-tables and still make reads on opponents!! That's crazy :/
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Diary of a fledgling player : Wow! One of Tikay's WSOP interviews is with a player who has the alias "nananoko" or something like that. He said he can play 24-tables and still make reads on opponents!! That's crazy :/
    Posted by peter27
    I know, I saw it.

think he can actually play 50 tables (when he wants, think it might have been for a record breaking attempt or something).... you can see it on u-tube... UNREAL  he he
  • edited February 2014
    Think I am happy 2-3 tabling lol. My game has improved a lot since doing this as when I tried more than 4 my brain felt scrambled. I must be getting old he he.

Peter fantastic 5 out of 6 is very nice. Anything over 60 in a sample of 100 is a very nice profit.

As Mr Devon says if you hit over 60 this month move to the 3.30s straight away and I am sure you will never look back.

I waited till I had a roll of over 120 but I think I waited to long.

Also I know you love MTTs so play the odd one e.g. 1.10 deepstack or the 2.30 BHs at night are good.

I have posted more on this diary as I was in the same boat as you 6 - 8 months ago. Go and have a look at my stats and you will know what I mean. I was entering MTTs way out of my BR and since they are high variance it was just downward.

Now I can enter the minis without it affecting my BR. (3rd on Tuesday mini brag)
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Diary of a fledgling player : I know, I saw it. think he can actually play 50 tables (when he wants, think it might have been for a record breaking attempt or something).... you can see it on u-tube... UNREAL  he he
    Posted by devonfish5
    That's bonkers! I do question if he was actually having fun or not doing that .. surely it would just be robotic?

Think I am happy 2-3 tabling lol. My game has improved a lot since doing this as when I tried more than 4 my brain felt scrambled. I must be getting old he he. Peter fantastic 5 out of 6 is very nice. Anything over 60 in a sample of 100 is a very nice profit. As Mr Devon says if you hit over 60 this month move to the 3.30s straight away and I am sure you will never look back. I waited till I had a roll of over 120 but I think I waited to long. Also I know you love MTTs so play the odd one e.g. 1.10 deepstack or the 2.30 BHs at night are good. I have posted more on this diary as I was in the same boat as you 6 - 8 months ago. Go and have a look at my stats and you will know what I mean. I was entering MTTs way out of my BR and since they are high variance it was just downward. Now I can enter the minis without it affecting my BR. (3rd on Tuesday mini brag)
    Posted by stuarty117
    Interesting stuff!

I think I need to set myself limits though to not get carried away, so I will now set the following rules:

- Play 100 DYM's and move up if I have a decent bank roll (or down if I've taken a hit).
    - Allowed to play 2 x satellites per week (one for the Turbo Tuesday & one for the Sky Sports BH - my favourite events).
    - Allowed to play one low-stake MTT per week.

If I follow these rules rigidly, I should be making profit long-term ... until UKOPS comes round at least! :p

Congrats on your third place!! :-)
  • edited February 2014

yeah, he was playing 50 cash tables and he had to play them for 1 hour and finish in profit, if I remember correctly.
    he did it though, and I think it's a world record.  he he
  • edited February 2014
    Think I am happy 2-3 tabling lol. My game has improved a lot since doing this as when I tried more than 4 my brain felt scrambled. I must be getting old he he. Peter fantastic 5 out of 6 is very nice. Anything over 60 in a sample of 100 is a very nice profit. As Mr Devon says if you hit over 60 this month move to the 3.30s straight away and I am sure you will never look back. I waited till I had a roll of over 120 but I think I waited to long. Also I know you love MTTs so play the odd one e.g. 1.10 deepstack or the 2.30 BHs at night are good. I have posted more on this diary as I was in the same boat as you 6 - 8 months ago. Go and have a look at my stats and you will know what I mean. I was entering MTTs way out of my BR and since they are high variance it was just downward. Now I can enter the minis without it affecting my BR. (3rd on Tuesday mini brag)
    Posted by stuarty117
    very good points here Peter,  (how old is old, as a matter of interest?)

I'm over 50 and feel it most days  lol    sometimes forget though and play the odd 6/7 hour session.

MUST BE GETTING OLD!!!  he he

• edited February 2014
    yeah, he was playing 50 cash tables and he had to play them for 1 hour and finish in profit, if I remember correctly. he did it though, and I think it's a world record.  he he
    Posted by devonfish5
    Wow, that's just completely insane! Do you know what level he was playing at and what his profit was?

In Response to Re: Diary of a fledgling player : very good points here Peter,  (how old is old, as a matter of interest?) I'm over 50 and feel it most days  lol    sometimes forget though and play the odd 6/7 hour session. MUST BE GETTING OLD!!!  he he                                         
    Posted by devonfish5
    Me? I think you meant Stuarty - it was his post :p

.. but for the record, I am 21 :-)