You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: HAND 59: DEJA VU. DO YOU CALL AN ALL IN WITH POCKET JACKS HERE?

Comments

• edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: END OF DAY1A: CHIP COUNT: 227K: AVERAGE: 180K:
    no thank you for posting its one of the best threads i,ve ever read,its gold i repeat gold thanks to Wes too for a young lad his analysis is exceptional well done
    Posted by stokefc

Cheers for this Stoke, and I concur with your comments regarding Wes's input.

It is always useful to have one's opinions challenged in a constructive way.

The ensuing discussions are not only useful to me, but also to other people that have taken the time to read this thread.

The feedback and respectful/constructive challenging of views has been great, making it far better, and more useful, than a monologue would have been.

Also people like yourself Stoke, that have supported the thread with kind comments, provide us with the motivation to continue with the project.

As with anything like this, there is quite a lot of effort involved, and the information provided is only useful, if there is a receptive, open-minded audience to receive it.

So thanks to everyone for contributing in your unique way.

Cheers,

G

• edited June 2016
    Loved the way you played the last hand of the day. Odd how the raise looks so much stronger than the shove there
  • edited June 2016
    Shortly after Day1A ended, I bumped into Neil at the DTD foyer.

One could easily excuse him if he was somewhat down cast due to his abrupt exit on the final card of the final hand.

However he was still his normal jolly self.

I offered him a lift back to his hotel in Nottingham City Centre and after about 8 laps of the various one way systems we eventually found the place.

Had a nice chat during the various circuits and fortunately for him, his poker is a lot better than his navigational skills.

We eventually stopped somewhere "random" feeling totally lost, and I hear Neil say, "Oh, there it is!"

As far as getting completely lost goes, this one was quite fun.

Are we ready to start day2 or do people need catch up time?

Cheers,

G

• edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: END OF DAY1A: CHIP COUNT: 227K: AVERAGE: 180K:
    Shortly after Day1A ended, I bumped into Neil at the DTD foyer. One could easily excuse him if he was somewhat down cast due to his abrupt exit on the final card of the final hand. However he was still his normal jolly self. I offered him a lift back to his hotel in Nottingham City Centre and after about 8 laps of the various one way systems we eventually found the place. Had a nice chat during the various circuits and fortunately for him, his poker is a lot better than his navigational skills. We eventually stopped somewhere "random" feeling totally lost, and I hear Neil say, "Oh, there it is!" As far as getting completely lost goes, this one was quite fun. Are we ready to start day2 or do people need catch up time? Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo
    I'm ready-no football worth watching!
  • edited July 2016
    Hi Graham,
    I'm sure I'm not alone in waiting with baited breath for the next hand to be revealed. I know it is a lot of work for you to put them up but I have both been enjoying your journey and learning a lot from your and other posters comments on them.
    Your last hand is a classic example of my biggest leak. My gut would tell me that I'm behind but I would probably call it off anyway. I really need to learn that discipline and seeing your hands really helps.
    I hope you can continue the thread.
    All the very best,
    Donald
  • edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: CHIP COUNT: 227K: AVERAGE: 180K - READY FOR DAY2?:
    Hi Graham, I'm sure I'm not alone in waiting with baited breath for the next hand to be revealed. I know it is a lot of work for you to put them up but I have both been enjoying your journey and learning a lot from your and other posters comments on them. Your last hand is a classic example of my biggest leak. My gut would tell me that I'm behind but I would probably call it off anyway. I really need to learn that discipline and seeing your hands really helps. I hope you can continue the thread. All the very best, Donald
    Posted by thisltedu

Hi Donald, thanks for this.

Yes I was giving myself a break for a bit, as there were lots of other things going on. WSOP coverage etc.

I thought that people may not have time to read too much of this thread. Or indeed, may be getting a bit bored with it by now.

So it is nice to here that it is still of interest to some, and. as such, I will continue on to day2.

Cheers for the feedback. I will post the first hand of Day2 later today.

All the best.

G
  • edited July 2016
    Brilliant. I look forward to it.
  • edited July 2016
    OK, WE ARE UP AND AWAY. HERE WE GO FOR DAY2. Fairly standard hand to start us off.

UKPC2016 THIRTY_NINTH  HAND: (FIRST HAND PLAYED ON DAY2)
    ============================================

Blinds 2,000/4,000 Antie 500

MY CHIP COUNT: 227K

Starting Hand: 5c5s

PRE-FLOP

I raise to 9.5K, in the CUTOFF, and get called by the BB.

FLOP: 4s,6h,Qs

BB checks, I bet 12k (into a pot of 25k), BB calls.

TURN: Tc

BB checks, I check
    RIVER: Qc
    BB checks, I check
    Showdown

BB shows: Q9 and wins with trip Queens.

My Thoughts:
    PRE_FLOP
    This is a fairly standard open for me with pocket 5's in the Cutoff.
    FLOP: 4s,6h,Qs
    Not the worst flop for pocket 5's, although clearly the big blind can have Qx hands in his range. So I lead out to protect my hand if I'm good and take it down ideally. I think my opponent folds at least 50% of the time here, making it the correct play imo, however in this case he calls.
    TURN: Tc
    My opponent checks again and I check behind.
    I can't see a benefit in betting here. My hand has showdown value if against a flush draw and it is also pretty likely that I am behind. If he does have a queen, I can't see him folding.
    RIVER: Qc
    My opponent again checks (presumably to induce a bluff.)
    I decide to check behind, as I would expect most hands that beat me to call, and I could still be good against a missed flush draw.
    CHIP COUNT AFTR HAND: 205K
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to add comments.
    Cheers,
    Graham.
  • edited July 2016
    Following on from the above, after losing some blinds and anties, I then won a couple of non-descript hands, where I open raised and everyone folded.

CHIP_STACK: 215K

• edited July 2016
    Hi Graham,

Many thanks for starting this up again. I agree with your play but what would you have done if he had bet the river? He could have been floating the flop or have a missed flush and he may have sensed your weakness and gone for a bluff. What would lead you to calling or folding?
  • edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: CHIP COUNT: 227K: AVERAGE: 180K - OFF AND AWAY, FIRST HAND OF DAY2 REVEALED:
    Hi Graham, Many thanks for starting this up again. I agree with your play but what would you have done if he had bet the river? He could have been floating the flop or have a missed flush and he may have sensed your weakness and gone for a bluff. What would lead you to calling or folding?
    Posted by thisltedu

It's difficult to say for sure Donald, but with there being two Queen's and also now a Ten on the board, I think, if he were to bet the river, his range is weighted more towards value bets than bluffs, so I am fairly sure that I would have folded to a river bet.

The boards smacks his range for a defend of the BB and having already shown resistance on the flop, it is literally only a missed flush draw that I am beating, and even some of those flush draws would be Tx hands or 6x hands that beat me. 

I can't recall the actual hand, I only have the information on my voice recording, but there is nothing on there to suggest that I would have called a river bet. It is possible that he could float the flop with air, although, from my experience this tends to happen more when they are an aggressive player and are in position. 

Thanks for the question.

Cheers,

G
  • edited July 2016
    UKPC2016 FORTIETH HAND:
    ===================

MY CHIP COUNT: 215K

Starting Hand: Ad5d

PRE-FLOP

I raise to 9K, UTG+1 with A5s, and get called by UTG+2.

FLOP: 4c,8c,Qs

I check, UTG+2 bets 15K (into a pot of 28K), I fold

My Thoughts:
    PRE_FLOP
    A fairly wide open from UTG+1 with A5s, although I'm probably just about deep enough to justify raising with a suited Ace.
    FLOP: 4c,8c,Qs
    Not the flop I was hoping for, so I decide to check and just give up. Of course it is always tempting to Cbet most flops in this situation, but there are so many draws, Qx hands and Pocket pairs that are not folding, so I feel it is best not to Cbet here and just give up if my opponent leads.
    Another innocuous hand I think, but feel free to comment if you see things differently.
    CHIP COUNT AFTER HAND: 205K
    Cheers,
    G
  • edited July 2016
    UKPC2016 FORTY FIRST HAND:
    =====================

MY CHIP COUNT: 200K

Starting Hand: AhJh

PRE-FLOP

UTG+3 raises to 9.5K, Hi-Jack calls, I 3bet to 27k on the Button and everyone folds.

My Thoughts:
    PRE_FLOP
    Seemed like a good opportunity to 3bet squeeze here, some people may prefer a call, however for me a 3bet appeared preferable. In general I'm not calling too much at this stage of a tournament, so it's usually a choice of 3bet or fold for me with hands like these.
    CHIP COUNT AFTER HAND: 230K
    Cheers,
    G
  • edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: 40TH HAND REVEALED:
    UKPC2016 FORTY FIRST HAND: ===================== Blinds 2,000/4,000 Antie 500 MY CHIP COUNT: 200K Starting Hand: AhJh PRE-FLOP UTG+3 raises to 9.5K, Hi-Jack calls, I 3bet to 27k on the Button and everyone folds. My Thoughts: PRE_FLOP Seemed like a good opportunity to 3bet squeeze here, some people may prefer a call, however for me a 3bet appeared preferable. In general I'm not calling too much at this stage of a tournament, so it's usually a choice of 3bet or fold for me with hands like these. CHIP COUNT AFTER HAND: 230K Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo

Good to see you back posting. 

If original raiser 4bets here how do you proceed?
  • edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: 40TH HAND REVEALED : Good to see you back posting.  If original raiser 4bets here how do you proceed?
    Posted by HENDRIK62

Hi Hendrik, thanks for the question.

Against a standard sized 4bet, I would fold.

If it was a very small 4bet and the HJ called again, I may call, but I'd be looking to hit at least two pair or a strong flush/straight draw to continue post flop. However I am folding pre flop to a 4bet 90% of the time here.

Cheers,

G
  • edited August 2016
    Haven't had much feedback on this thread recently, but I grant you the last couple of hands haven't been particularly inspiring.

So I thought I'd fast forward through some of the less interesting hands and get on to some decent ones that will hopefully generate some discussions.

Hands to follow.

Cheers,

G
  • edited August 2016
    UKPC2016 FORTY FIRST HAND: ===================== Blinds 2,000/4,000 Antie 500 MY CHIP COUNT: 200K Starting Hand: AhJh PRE-FLOP UTG+3 raises to 9.5K, Hi-Jack calls, I 3bet to 27k on the Button and everyone folds. My Thoughts: PRE_FLOP Seemed like a good opportunity to 3bet squeeze here, some people may prefer a call, however for me a 3bet appeared preferable. In general I'm not calling too much at this stage of a tournament, so it's usually a choice of 3bet or fold for me with hands like these. CHIP COUNT AFTER HAND: 230K Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo

Just in relation to TK's thread about the squeeze play, Hand41 was one such opportunity. With the first three players folding (UTG+3's opening range is significantly wider than UTG or UTG+1) and a caller, plus being on the button, made this an ideal spot to squeeze.
  • edited August 2016
    UKPC2016 FORTY SECOND AND FORTY THIRD HANDS:
    ===================================

Just moved to new table

MY CHIP COUNT: 230K

I was dealt KK in the CUTOFF, raised and everyone folded, then I raised with A7s UTG+3 got two callers and gave up on a J92 flop

Standard stuff I would suggest.
    Cheers,
    G
  • edited August 2016
    UKPC2016 FORTY FOURTH HAND:
    ======================

CHIP COUNT: 225K

Starting Hand: AsKs

PRE-FLOP

UTG+2 limps, it folds to me in the BB and I make it 15K, UTG+2 calls.

FLOP: Ac,Kd,5d

I bet 15K (into a pot of 36K), UTG+2 calls.

TURN: Ah

I check, UTG+2 bets 30K (into a pot of 66K), I call.

RIVER: 8s

I check, UTG+2 checks.

I show, UTG+2 mucks.

My Thoughts:
    In general a fairly interesting hand that can be played in a number of ways.
    PRE_FLOP
    Not really expecting a limp at this stage and I was new to the table, so didn't know if this was a standard play by my opponent. I decided to make it 15K and he called. 15K is a bit on the big side, however blinds and anties made the pot significant as it was, so I decided on a slightly larger raise size than normal.
    FLOP: Ac,Kd,5d
    Well I flop massive here, and I'm pretty sure I'm ahead, and decide upon a standard C bet of 15K which is called.
    TURN: Ac
    Well I pretty much have a lock on the hand for sure, I decide to check for deception. Normally in this spot when a player has just "floated" the flop (see TK's thread on floating), it is with the intention to take it down if I show weakness. With this in mind, I tried to represent weakness by checking, when in fact, I have the nuts. It worked and he bet 30K.
    I took quite a long time and intentionally appeared indecisive before I called. (There is a possible argument for re-raising here, but it looks so strong. If you think your opponent will bet the river then a call is preferable imo)
    Another argument for re-raising here is that a flush draw may call you, even though you know they are drawing dead.
    RIVER: 8c
    This is an interesting spot now, I could lead out, however continuing along the line of trying to convey weakness, I decide to check, feeling that my opponent will bet if he has an Ace or a worse full house, but it also gives him the opportunity to bluff a missed draw or indeed bluff again if he was floating the flop with air. Unfortunately he checks behind.
    Summary:
    OK ish with how I played this, however one mistake I often make live, is showing my monster hands very quickly out of courtesy (as I had the nuts), when in fact he was the last aggressor and should show first.
    Because I showed and he mucked his hand, I lost out on vital information and reassurance as to whether I had played the hand well or not. If he had an Ace, I probably could have got more, but if he was at it, then I probably got the max. We'll never know. If I thought he had an Ace (it would have been the case Ace), then I should have kept barrelling.
    CHIP COUNT AFTER HAND: 290K
    Hopefully this hand will produce some interesting discussion.
    Cheers,
    G

• edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: HANDS 24 TO 28 NOT REVEALED:
    UKPC2016 TWENTY_NINTH  HAND: ======================= Blinds 600/1200 Antie 200 Chip Count: 150K Button's Chip Count approx 100K, Ryan's (BB) chip count approx 110K. Starting Hand: 5s5c PRE-FLOP Button (quite tight guy), raises to 2,800, I 3bet to 8K in the SB, Ryan Spittles in the BB makes it 22K. Button folds, I fold. Ryan said I could choose a card to turn over, so I did. I turned over a Jack. I suspect he had two of them. :=) My Thoughts: PRE_FLOP Personally I would much rather 3bet a button raise at this stage with 55 than call or fold. (I'm sure some people will disagree, but my VPIP-PFR stats/style at this stage, doesn't really allow for calling in this spot.) When Ryan 4bet, I considered that I didn't have the odds to set mine, so I folded. As unless I hit a set, it's so hard to play post flop against a quality player like Ryan and there are also so many over-pairs in his range. CHIP COUNT: 142K (AVERAGE 100K) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Feel free to post thoughts/questions. Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo
    Hey Graham, really enjoying this thread. 1 thought that comes to mind that I dont think anybody has touched on is, is this not a perfect spot for ryan to 4b fold? I gather he knows you pretty well, he knows how aggressive you are and he also knows u are going to have tons of 3b folds in this spot, I think the spot is totally perfect to 5b bluff, I just think he has tons of hands with blockers that are perfect in this kind of situation, hands that would snap fold to a pile? add to that when called we are gona have 50% equity when called sometimes too. I could be wrong, just my 2 cents, after all Im pretty spewy!
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: HANDS 24 TO 28 NOT REVEALED : Hey Graham, really enjoying this thread. 1 thought that comes to mind that I dont think anybody has touched on is, is this not a perfect spot for ryan to 4b fold? I gather he knows you pretty well, he knows how aggressive you are and he also knows u are going to have tons of 3b folds in this spot, I think the spot is totally perfect to 5b bluff, I just think he has tons of hands with blockers that are perfect in this kind of situation, hands that would snap fold to a pile? add to that when called we are gona have 50% equity when called sometimes too. I could be wrong, just my 2 cents, after all Im pretty spewy!
    Posted by RAKKKI

Hi RAKKKI, thanks for the feedback.

You are certainly a braver man than me to 5bet bluff in this spot. It certainly would look very strong and he could possibly fold a hand like JJ.

Whilst I commend your spirit, this play would be a bit too high variance for me in this spot. (I don't think I'd have the balls to do it) :=)

However you'd be repping AA,KK,QQ or AK, so it could well get through against JJ.

Interesting thought, but a bit too aggro, even for me. :=)

Cheers,

G

P.S. Glad you are finding the thread interesting. I hadn't seen you much on Sky until recently. Are you new? Certainly a tough player. Good to have you on the site and the forum! GL in your games.

• edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: HANDS 24 TO 28 NOT REVEALED : Hey Graham, really enjoying this thread. 1 thought that comes to mind that I dont think anybody has touched on is, is this not a perfect spot for ryan to 4b fold? I gather he knows you pretty well, he knows how aggressive you are and he also knows u are going to have tons of 3b folds in this spot, I think the spot is totally perfect to 5b bluff, I just think he has tons of hands with blockers that are perfect in this kind of situation, hands that would snap fold to a pile? add to that when called we are gona have 50% equity when called sometimes too. I could be wrong, just my 2 cents, after all Im pretty spewy!
    Posted by RAKKKI
    wow,this is why this thread so good,this is why im stuck at £2 games your thinking is well above this simpleton.
    i,d be thinking after a 3/4-bet that villain must have something..keep posting
    the ak hand Graham i would do as you did online anyway live "only played once" would prob bet turn
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: 40TH AND 41ST HANDS REVEALED:
    UKPC2016 FORTY FOURTH HAND: ====================== Blinds 2,000/4,000 Antie 500 CHIP COUNT: 225K Starting Hand: AsKs PRE-FLOP UTG+2 limps, it folds to me in the BB and I make it 15K, UTG+2 calls. FLOP: Ac,Kd,5d I bet 15K (into a pot of 36K), UTG+2 calls. TURN : Ah I check, UTG+2 bets 30K  (into a pot of 66K), I call. RIVER : 8s I check, UTG+2 checks . I show, UTG+2 mucks. 

I think there's credit to betting again on the turn, maybe in the region of 24-28k to keep him in with his flush draws and Kx. I think we can then check shove a lot of rivers. If the flush draw misses we might induce a bluff by checking the end, whilst his Ax will value bet. (his Kx probably checks back) If the flush hits we can check, his made flushes will value bet and his Ax may make a small value bet whilst his Kx checks back. I don't think he's gonna have tons of floats that are gonna randomly just fire off 2 streets vs your turn check. 
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: HANDS 24 TO 28 NOT REVEALED : Hi RAKKKI, thanks for the feedback. You are certainly a braver man than me to 5bet bluff in this spot. It certainly would look very strong and he could possibly fold a hand like JJ. Whilst I commend your spirit, this play would be a bit too high variance for me in this spot. (I don't think I'd have the balls to do it) :=) However you'd be repping AA,KK,QQ or AK, so it could well get through against JJ. Interesting thought, but a bit too aggro, even for me. :=) Cheers, G P.S. Glad you are finding the thread interesting. I hadn't seen you much on Sky until recently. Are you new? Certainly a tough player. Good to have you on the site and the forum! GL in your games.
    Posted by StayOrGo
    Hey Graham, its probably more spewy than anything (: I just thought it is a something nobody had touched upon, I guess it depends on the openers stack, Im guessing Ryan is pretty good and he wont be doing this light without any fold equity, can you remember what the opener on the button had in front of him? judging by the stack your 3betting and auto assuming Ryan had a rough idea of what the opener is playing it feels like a perfect spot for a 4b bluff as he would hve a ton of fold equity.

Yeah I am pretty new to sky, had an account on here for a while but iv never really played much volume until recently.
    +1 I feel like your looking through my soul at times! its such a nightmare when your to my left ):
    GL.
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: 40TH AND 41ST HANDS REVEALED:
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: 40TH AND 41ST HANDS REVEALED :
    UKPC2016 FORTY FOURTH HAND: ====================== Blinds 2,000/4,000 Antie 500 CHIP COUNT: 225K Starting Hand: AsKs PRE-FLOP UTG+2 limps, it folds to me in the BB and I make it 15K, UTG+2 calls. FLOP: Ac,Kd,5d I bet 15K (into a pot of 36K), UTG+2 calls. TURN : Ah I check, UTG+2 bets 30K  (into a pot of 66K), I call. RIVER : 8s I check, UTG+2 checks . I show, UTG+2 mucks.  I think there's credit to betting again on the turn, maybe in the region of 24-28k to keep him in with his flush draws and Kx. I think we can then check shove a lot of rivers. If the flush draw misses we might induce a bluff by checking the end, whilst his Ax will value bet. (his Kx probably checks back) If the flush hits we can check, his made flushes will value bet and his Ax may make a small value bet whilst his Kx checks back. I don't think he's gonna have tons of floats that are gonna randomly just fire off 2 streets vs your turn check. 
    Posted by FeelGroggy

Cheers for this Danny and good to see you back playing after your hols.

Regarding your post above, I do have a tendency to automatically try and trap with monsters. Sometimes too much, when perhaps it's best to just keep barrelling.

I always think it's unlikely that they have the case Ace, but of course it is possible.

It's a shame I didn't get to see his hand (I should have, as he was the last aggressor, but I was too quick to show), so difficult to know whether he would have paid me off.

Thanks for the feedback.

G

• edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: HANDS 24 TO 28 NOT REVEALED : Hey Graham, its probably more spewy than anything (: I just thought it is a something nobody had touched upon, I guess it depends on the openers stack, Im guessing Ryan is pretty good and he wont be doing this light without any fold equity, can you remember what the opener on the button had in front of him? judging by the stack your 3betting and auto assuming Ryan had a rough idea of what the opener is playing it feels like a perfect spot for a 4b bluff as he would hve a ton of fold equity. Yeah I am pretty new to sky, had an account on here for a while but iv never really played much volume until recently. +1 I feel like your looking through my soul at times! its such a nightmare when your to my left ): GL.
    Posted by RAKKKI

Thanks for this RAKKKI, I can't remember exact stacks, but I'm sure we were all fairly deep, so there would have been fold equity. I can't really see Ryan bluffing here, although he's a good player so definitely capable off it.

By offering to show one card (after I folded not before) and it being a Jack, knowing him as I do, I'm pretty sure he had two of them.

Good luck on the site, I'm sure we'll be locking horns again very soon.

Cheers,

G

• edited August 2016
    Any more hands?-enjoying this, hence the bump....
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: 42ND, 43RD and 44TH HANDS REVEALED:
    Any more hands?-enjoying this, hence the bump....
    Posted by Essexphil

+1

• edited August 2016
    Thanks for the interest and encouragement guys, apologies for "slackening off", I've been quite busy.

Will post next hand shortly. :=)
  • edited August 2016
    UKPC2016 FORTY FIFTH HAND:=====================
    Blinds 2,500/5,000 Antie 500

CHIP COUNT: 285K
    Starting Hand: Jd9c
    PRE-FLOP
    I raise to 12K in the HJ, everyone folds.
    CHIP COUNT AFTER HAND: 296K
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UKPC2016 FORTY SIXTH HAND:=====================
    Blinds 2,500/5,000 Antie 500

CHIP COUNT: 295K
    Starting Hand: KcTc

PRE-FLOP
    I raise to 11K UTG with KTs, UTG+2 calls, everyone else folds
    FLOP: 6d,8d,Jc
    I  check UTG+2 checks
    TURN: Qh
    I  bet 18k (into a pot of 32K), UTG+2 calls
    I check, UTG+2 bets 30K, I fold

My Thoughts:
    PRE_FLOP
    Quite a wide open UTG with KTs, however it was a tight table and a lot of open raises were getting through.
    FLOP: 6d,8d,Jc
    Not a flop to C-bet on imo, there is just too much in my opponents range that calls or re-raises.
    TURN: Qh

Turning an open ender gives me some incentive to bet. With my opponent checking back on the flop, there are some hands (low/medium pocket pairs for example) that I could get to fold. It also builds the pot if I do happen to hit on the river. My opponent calls.
    Having missed, I give up as it's just not a great board to try and bluff on. My opponent bets and I fold.
    CHIP COUNT AFTER HAND: 265K
    As always, feel free to post comments/discuss
    Cheers,
    G