You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: HAND 59: DEJA VU. DO YOU CALL AN ALL IN WITH POCKET JACKS HERE?

Comments

• edited September 2016

UKPC2016 FORTY SEVENTH HAND:
    =======================

Blinds 3,000/6,000 Antie 500

CHIP COUNT: 250K

Starting Hand: AsAd

PRE-FLOP

CutOff shoves for 60K (10 BB's), I call in SB, BB folds.

My opponent had, 77, there was a 7 on the flop, but fortunately I turned an Ace.

My Thoughts:

PRE_FLOP

Only point of note, was that I took my time before calling, hoping that the BB may call or shove.

CHIP COUNT AFTER HAND: 320K

As always, feel free to post comments/discuss

Cheers,

G

P.S Chris Cunliffe, better known as rspca12 has just joined the table with a fairly decent stack

• edited September 2016
    UKPC2016 FORTY EIGHTH HAND:
    ======================

CHIP COUNT: 310K

Starting Hand: AsJc

PRE-FLOP

I raise UTG+1, AJ, Chris Cunliffe (rspca12) calls in BB.

FLOP: 5h,8c,Jd

Chris bets 18K, I re-raise to 50K, Chris folds.

My Thoughts:

I think this is fairly standard stuff by me.

Chris, I'm not sure if you remember what you had? Would be interested in your thoughts. :=)

CHIP COUNT AFTER HAND: 350K

Cheers,

G

• edited September 2016
    Hi Graham
    I have been following this great thread since the start, I haven't posted as the poker is way above my level, many thanks for starting this and carrying it on, just wanted to say how much I and others ( if I can be so bold as to speak for them) enjoy it.
    It is a real eye opener as to the thought process that happens during the hands, I too have a thought process when I play online which goes something like " I wonder if the pug will stop hiding the ball under the settee long enough for me to play this hand" type of thing :)
    One small point on the last hand, when you start with 250k and he shoves for 60k you end up with 265k, are these totals "round about that amount" or have I in my naivety missed something really obvious? :)
    Keep it up, have a great weekend.
    Tom.
  • edited September 2016
    Too quick off the mark, story of my life ;) note to self, read posts properly, apologies.
  • edited September 2016
    UKPC2016 FORTY NINTH HAND: (Moved table, but Chris also moved to same table)
    ======================================================

CHIP COUNT: 340K

Starting Hand: Th9h

PRE-FLOP

I raise UTG to 14K with T9s and get called by the BB

FLOP: Qd,4s,2d

BB checks, I bet 14k (into a pot of 35k), BB folds

My Thoughts:

PRE_FLOP:

Quite a wide open from UTG, however it was close to the bubble, and things seemed to be tightening up a bit, so it seemed a reasonable open

FLOP:

Missed completely, but seemed a good board for a standard Cbet, fortunately the BB folds.

CHIP COUNT AFTER HAND: 365K
    Cheers,
    G
  • edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: 45TH AND 46TH HANDS REVEALED:
    Too quick off the mark, story of my life ;) note to self, read posts properly, apologies.
    Posted by tomgoodun

Glad you are finding it of use, the original chip count was, as you well spotted, incorrect, however I had since amended it.

Well spottted though!
  • edited September 2016
    UKPC2016 FIFTIETH HAND:
    ==================

Blinds 4,000/8,000 Antie 1,000

CHIP COUNT: 360K

Starting Hand: 2s2h

PRE-FLOP

Button raised to 20K, I re-raise to 55K in the small blind, BB folds, button shoves, I fold.

My Thoughts:

PRE_FLOP:

I decide to 3bet with 22, as the button's range is quite wide here. Obviously I'm hoping to just take it down. When the button shoves (he has me covered), it's an easy fold as clearly I'm racing at best and there are plenty of higher pocket pairs in my opponents range.

CHIP COUNT AFTER HAND: 305K

Cheers,

G

• edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: THREE MORE HANDS ADDED. RSCPC12 HAS JOINED THE TABLE :=):
    UKPC2016 FIFTIETH HAND: ================== Blinds 4,000/8,000 Antie 1,000 CHIP COUNT: 360K Starting Hand: 2s2h PRE-FLOP

Hi Graham, A short but very interesting hand. I am unsure how best to play small pairs from the blinds. It will be interesting to see what others think too.
    Effectively this raise is a bluff hoping for a fold from the button and also hoping the BB doesn't wake up with a hand. If you are raised you are folding and if he flats you are still in a very poor spot unless you hit.
    Obviously any reads you have on the button will influence your decision but all things being equal would it not be better to raise with high cards even a raggy Ace which benefits from card elimination to reduce the chance of the button actually having a hand?
    You bet nearly 1/6th of your stack. How low a stack would you do this with?
    What do you think the button 'flatting' range would be? He only needs to put 35,000 into a pot of 93,000 if my maths is right.
    Thanks again for the thread.

• edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: THREE MORE HANDS ADDED. RSCPC12 HAS JOINED THE TABLE :=):
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: THREE MORE HANDS ADDED. RSCPC12 HAS JOINED THE TABLE :=) :
    UKPC2016 FIFTIETH HAND: ================== Blinds 4,000/8,000 Antie 1,000 CHIP COUNT: 360K Starting Hand: 2s2h PRE-FLOP Hi Graham, A short but very interesting hand. I am unsure how best to play small pairs from the blinds. It will be interesting to see what others think too. Effectively this raise is a bluff hoping for a fold from the button and also hoping the BB doesn't wake up with a hand. If you are raised you are folding and if he flats you are still in a very poor spot unless you hit. Obviously any reads you have on the button will influence your decision but all things being equal would it not be better to raise with high cards even a raggy Ace which benefits from card elimination to reduce the chance of the button actually having a hand? You bet nearly 1/6th of your stack. How low a stack would you do this with? What do you think the button 'flatting' range would be? He only needs to put 35,000 into a pot of 93,000 if my maths is right. Thanks again for the thread.
    Posted by thisltedu
    I dont think your in a poor position if he calls so long as your are comfortable on what flops to fire at (around 80% of flops would be sufficient to cbet at a guess)... if he calls the flop and a scare turn card hits most people go into there shell and give up on the hand but the reality is this is the perfect card to fire another barrell at....

Barelling is an art in my oppinion and your cards are close to irrelevant when the right card comes to keep firing

Would be interested to see how you would play it (flop dependent) if he flatted pre?
  • edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: THREE MORE HANDS ADDED. RSCPC12 HAS JOINED THE TABLE :=) :
    UKPC2016 FIFTIETH HAND: ================== Blinds 4,000/8,000 Antie 1,000 CHIP COUNT: 360K Starting Hand: 2s2h PRE-FLOP Hi Graham, A short but very interesting hand. I am unsure how best to play small pairs from the blinds. It will be interesting to see what others think too. Effectively this raise is a bluff hoping for a fold from the button and also hoping the BB doesn't wake up with a hand. If you are raised you are folding and if he flats you are still in a very poor spot unless you hit. Obviously any reads you have on the button will influence your decision but all things being equal would it not be better to raise with high cards even a raggy Ace which benefits from card elimination to reduce the chance of the button actually having a hand? You bet nearly 1/6th of your stack. How low a stack would you do this with? What do you think the button 'flatting' range would be? He only needs to put 35,000 into a pot of 93,000 if my maths is right. Thanks again for the thread.
    Posted by thisltedu

Hi Donald, thanks for the feedback.

Regarding 3betting with 22 in the SB, yes by re-raising here, I am effectively bluffing, and indeed there is a strong argument to 3bet with any two here when faced with a button raise. Especially if the button is an aggressive opener who often folds to 3bets and you've not been doing it too often. (unfortunately I can't recall the style of the button, but I must have felt there was a good chance he would fold)

In this circumstances I lost 51K more than if I folded, but I think both the BB and Button fold often enough to make it +ev longterm (as long as the opener is a "fold to 3bet" type)

In this spot I think the BB is folding between 90-95% of the time and often the button will fold too. I would not expect the button to call too often as imo, calling 3bets at this stage is not a great idea most of the time.

It's not so much the extra 35K that it would cost him. The problem comes if he hits the board in some way. Unless he has two pair+, he's never going to know where he is, and could either lose a lot more, or be bluffed off the winning hand.

I think one mistake that recreational players often make in the late stages of tournaments, is calling 3bets too often.

Happy to 4bet, happy to fold, but calling 3bets, whilst it may feel a "comfortable thing to do", can often end in tears when your top pair is out kicked or beaten by an over pair and you can't get away from it.

So I don't really advocate calling 3bets at the later stages. There are of course exceptions to this rule, players who know me well, know I rarely call 3bets, so will 3bet me wider. Whilst I would still prefer to four bet or fold, I do sometimes call against these players that know me well, due to metta game aspects, and the fact that they would not  expect it, so they'd be 2nd guessing themselves, regarding the strength/type of hand I have.

Hope this is of use.

Cheers,

Graham

• edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: THREE MORE HANDS ADDED. RSCPC12 HAS JOINED THE TABLE :=) : I dont think your in a poor position if he calls so long as your are comfortable on what flops to fire at (around 80% of flops would be sufficient to cbet at a guess)... if he calls the flop and a scare turn card hits most people go into there shell and give up on the hand but the reality is this is the perfect card to fire another barrell at.... Barelling is an art in my oppinion and your cards are close to irrelevant when the right card comes to keep firing Would be interested to see how you would play it (flop dependent) if he flatted pre?
    Posted by Itsover4u

Hi, Itsover4u, I just replied to Donald's question as you were writing this.

If he did call my 3bet I would Cbet most dry boards, clearly a board like 89J would be terrible and I would not continue. However, I would lead out on any King high or Ace high boards, or indeed low boards, especially if paired, like, 228, 337, etc. If he called the flop on a low board, and the turn was a King or an Ace, then certainly, I would fire again, but would slow down if it was a brick. (opponent dependant)

I think when you have 3bet pre, your opponent gives you much more credit than if it is just an open raise that has been called (there are just so many more monsters in your range). So C-Bets in a 3betted pot seem to be more successful than C-Bets from just a open raised pot.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Graham
  • edited September 2016
    Great explanation Graham. Helps me plug some of my leaks and opens up some opportunities.
    Looking at it from the buttons position. What would be your 4 bet/shove range in this hand?
    Many thanks,
    Donald
  • edited September 2016
    Great explanation Graham. Helps me plug some of my leaks and opens up some opportunities. Looking at it from the buttons position. What would be your 4 bet/shove range in this hand? Many thanks, Donald
    Posted by thisltedu

That would depend on what the button thought my 3betting range was. (against a button raise)

However, if he had my 3betting range about right, then, as him, I would probably shove, AJs+, AQ+, 88+ and possibly peel with a small range of hands like, KQs, KJs.

I have an awkward stack size for him, as he can't 4bet fold, so this means his 4betting ranges need to be slightly tighter. If we were really deep and he could fold to a 5bet, then he could 4bet with ATs, AJo, KQs, 66,77 imo.

Hope this helps.

G
  • edited September 2016
    Thank you so much for this thread, its way better than books ive read, and Im only on  the 2nd hand.
  • edited September 2016
    Thank you so much for this thread, its way better than books ive read, and Im only on  the 2nd hand.
    Posted by mumsie

LOL, you're welcome mumsie. Enjoy :=)
  • edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: THREE MORE HANDS ADDED. RSCPC12 HAS JOINED THE TABLE :=) : Hi, Itsover4u, I just replied to Donald's question as you were writing this. If he did call my 3bet I would Cbet most dry boards, clearly a board like 89J would be terrible and I would not continue. However, I would lead out on any King high or Ace high boards, or indeed low boards, especially if paired, like, 228, 337, etc. If he called the flop on a low board, and the turn was a King or an Ace, then certainly, I would fire again, but would slow down if it was a brick. (opponent dependant) I think when you have 3bet pre, your opponent gives you much more credit than if it is just an open raise that has been called (there are just so many more monsters in your range). So C-Bets in a 3betted pot seem to be more successful than C-Bets from just a open raised pot. Hope this helps. Cheers, Graham
    Posted by StayOrGo
    if this came out you would check right? considering your starting hand ;)
    great read Graham thank you
  • edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: THREE MORE HANDS ADDED. RSCPC12 HAS JOINED THE TABLE :=) : if this came out you would check right? considering your starting hand ;) great read Graham thank you
    Posted by stokefc

Good point Stoke, change 228 for 449. My mind was on Cbetting in general and forgot I had pocket two's

And yes I would initially check if I flopped quads. :=) Well spotted
  • edited September 2016
    UKPC2016 FIFTY FIRST HAND:
    ====================

Blinds 4,000/8,000 Antie 1,000

CHIP COUNT: 290K

Starting Hand: KhJd

PRE-FLOP

I raise UTG+1 to 18K with KJo and get called by Chris (rspca12) in the BB

FLOP: 9s,Ts,2c

Chris checks, I check

TURN: 9d

Chris checks, I bet 25k (into a pot of 48k), Chris calls

RIVER: Th

Chris checks, I check. Chris shows Q9s for a full house.

My Thoughts:
    PRE_FLOP:
    Slightly wide open from UTG+1, however, again it was close to the bubble, and things seemed to be tightening up a bit, so it seemed a reasonable open

FLOP: 9s,Ts,2c

I just checked back as there are a lot of hands that Chris calls with, so took the free card to see if I could improve.

TURN: 9d

Chris checks, so I decide to have a stab, and bet 25K. It was always my intention to bet the turn if Chris checks once again. (I'm sure Chris knew that)

Chris checks, and I check behind. I think even an Ace is calling me here, and my hand could be good if Chris had a hand like 8s7s, QJ or pocket pairs between 33-88 that got counterfeit. Although if Chris did have a hand like 87, QJ,33,44,55,66,77 or 88 he may have tryied a bluff on the river.

CHIP COUNT AFTER HAND: 245K
    My son Gary's (Limp2Lose) thoughts.
    I spoke with my son about this hand, and he prefers to lead out on the flop, then give up. He also thinks, that if I do check the flop, then I should also check the turn, as I am not repping much. He thinks if I had an over pair or a hand like, AT that I'd bet the flop because of the drawy board and that there are not many nine's in my range. So he feels that betting the turn after checking the flop, just looks very bluffy. It would be interesting to get Chris's thoughts on the hand.
    Cheers,
    G
  • edited September 2016
    With the 22 hand posted earlier I feel like it's pretty much the worst possible hand we can choose to 3bet bluff with. We have two low cards which makes it slightly more likely the opener is going to have a value hand, I'd be much happier if we had at least Ax or Kx to block some of his more nutted hands. 
    With the KJ hand I much prefer to cbet the flop. We have the strongest range here and can have plenty of overpairs and there's a lot of good turn cards for us, we can consider continuing betting on 7's 8's jacks queens kings and aces. After playing this as a check I'd feel inclined to check turn to and try to get to showdown, we can still have the best hand here and think we only fold out Chris' ace high's if we bet
  • edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: 51ST HAND REVEALED AGAINST RSCPC12:
    With the 22 hand posted earlier I feel like it's pretty much the worst possible hand we can choose to 3bet bluff with. We have two low cards which makes it slightly more likely the opener is going to have a value hand, I'd be much happier if we had at least Ax or Kx to block some of his more nutted hands.  With the KJ hand I much prefer to cbet the flop. We have the strongest range here and can have plenty of overpairs and there's a lot of good turn cards for us, we can consider continuing betting on 7's 8's jacks queens kings and aces. After playing this as a check I'd feel inclined to check turn to and try to get to showdown, we can still have the best hand here and think we only fold out Chris' ace high's if we bet
    Posted by FeelGroggy

Cheers for the feedback Danny, so do you fold 22 or call?

Regarding the KJ, it looks like you see this similar to how Gary does.

I still feel that there is too much in Chris's range that calls a flop bet, but do understand why people would want to bet the flop with a gutshot and two overs. I do also think that sometimes people can go in auto-pilot with C betting, and on this occasion, I decided to take the more passive route.

Having checked the flop, I bet the turn perhaps thinking that my KJ may be good and/or Chris may fold his rag Ace hands. Although I am coming round to thinking that having checked the flop, just checking the turn may have been better.

As it turned out, most ways that this is played, I'd probably lose the same. (I may have to call if I checked flop and turn and Chris bet river.)

Good feedback, TY

G
  • edited September 2016
    I think its kind of awkward with the 22. Depending on stacks I might consider shoving but we're too deep for that. it plays so badly that it's going to be hard to profitably continue with it, unless we hit a rare set.  I would probably just fold it
    With the KJ hand I think we should bet as we can fold out better hands (ace highs) and maybe some weak pocket pairs and we can get him off a lot of his range on certain runouts. If we want to vb overpairs we should have bluffs and KJ here is a good one not only because it has decent equity anyway but we can fold out better hands and also win a big pot sometimes when we hit ( such as the Q in this exact hand)
  • edited September 2016
    UKPC2016 FIFTY SECOND HAND:
    ======================

Blinds 5,000/10,000 Antie 1,000

CHIP COUNT: 240K

Starting Hand: As,9d

PRE-FLOP

UTG (new guy to the table) limps, I raise UTG+2 to 35K with A9o it folds around to the UTG guy, who calls.

FLOP: 9h,8s,5c

UTG leads out 20K, I make it 80K and he folds.

My Thoughts:

PRE_FLOP:

Always tricky when a new guy joins the table and does something like limp UTG, you don't really know if he's trapping or is just a player who likes to limp. I decided to make it quite a big raise, hoping he will fold any marginal hands and if he is trapping, it's perhaps one way to find out.

FLOP: 9h,8s,5c

He leads out 20K, I decide to re-raise quite big (80K) hoping I am ahead with my with my top pair top kicker. Primarily to protect my hand as there was already enough in the pot just to take it down.

CHIP COUNT AFTER HAND: 315K

Cheers,

G

• edited September 2016
    im pretty much never re raising with A9 against and UTG limp but thats just the way i play maybe it is a leak... id be much more inclined to raise a limp with A2to5 suited.

and A9 would be a muck against someone I have no reads on especially with havin the rest of the table to get through.

What is your thought process on raising with the A9? from what you posted it seems like raising was the only way you were going to play it and it was just the sizing that you needed to work out.

Post flop - would play exactly the same especially after raising. if he flatted would you put his range at most 9s or draws such as 10j?
  • edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: StayOrGo UKPC Hand Review: 52ND HAND REVEALED:
    im pretty much never re raising with A9 against and UTG limp but thats just the way i play maybe it is a leak... id be much more inclined to raise a limp with A2to5 suited. and A9 would be a muck against someone I have no reads on especially with havin the rest of the table to get through. What is your thought process on raising with the A9? from what you posted it seems like raising was the only way you were going to play it and it was just the sizing that you needed to work out. Post flop - would play exactly the same especially after raising. if he flatted would you put his range at most 9s or draws such as 10j?
    Posted by Itsover4u

Hi Itsover4u.

Thanks for your reply. Just to point out, my bet was a raise not a re-raise. If the UTG guy had raised then I would have folded my A9. However he only limped.

I probably play these hands more than most people do, from early table positions, as you would expect from someone with a PFR stat of 20%+ full ring.

So this is a fairly standard play for me. Regarding his range, assuming he's not trapping, all sorts of suited connectors and low pocket pairs (so sets were a worry), but I think with a set, he's probably check/raising rather than donk leading. For those unaware of the term "donk leading", this is not an insult, it's just a term used when someone leads out on the flop when they were not the aggressor pre flop.

Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers,

G
  • edited September 2016
    yes so raise not re-raise.

Would you ever consider folding here or is it an auto raise for you?

I would be at the complete opposite end of the spectrum in this spot
  • edited September 2016
    yes so raise not re-raise. Would you ever consider folding here or is it an auto raise for you? I would be at the complete opposite end of the spectrum in this spot
    Posted by Itsover4u

Hi,

I may fold if I'm feeling particularly nitty, or if I am short stacked close to the bubble.

Or if the limper has a known propensity to limp/raise, or indeed if it was a very aggresive table with lots of 3 and 4 betting going on, but other than that it's just about OK for me UTG+2.

If anything, the limper gave me added incentive as there was an extra 10K to win if everyone folded.

One thing about these types of hands which I mentioned very early in the thread.

You can't expect a 30/25/10 player and a 10/8/5 player (VPIP/PFR/3bet) to agree on open raise ranges, it just won't happen. Neither is necessarily right or wrong, it just comes down to styles.

To me it's not a case, just of whether you raise with A9o UTG+2 or not, you need to understand the table dynamic first and then make a decision what to do with A9o.

Not saying you are a 10/8/5 player btw, just using it as an axample.

Cheers,

G
  • edited September 2016
    No I completely understand and my pre flop vpip is probably around 30/35 i just find myslef open raising alot tighther when the pot is limped.

If I have a read on the opponent I would be punishing exactly like you did in the hand above.

What I would like to know because im much to lazy to figure it out.... is.....

Would raising ax against a limp be long term ptofitable?
  • edited September 2016
    No I completely understand and my pre flop vpip is probably around 30/35 i just find myslef open raising alot tighther when the pot is limped. If I have a read on the opponent I would be punishing exactly like you did in the hand above. What I would like to know because im much to lazy to figure it out.... is..... Would raising ax against a limp be long term ptofitable?
    Posted by Itsover4u

Regarding your question above, my answer would be "it depends"

Most good questions have an "it depends" answer.

So what does it depend upon:

1) Knowledge of the limper (does he have a balanced limp/fold, limp/call and limp/raising range. If not what way does it favour. (With this opponent we had no such information))

2) What is my image like? How am I percieved by the rest of the table?

3) Are there agressive players on the button and in the blinds? Have they been 3betting much?

4) Stack size dynamics.

5) Proximity to bubble.

If you want a "blind" answer, where all of the above is unknown, lets say I just moved to the table and knew no-one, then I would say that A9 here would be the minimum Ax non-suited hand to do this with, and A6+ if suited, but you could also do it with 77+, KJs+, KQ, posibly 66. The reason I don't like A5 or less, even when suited, is that there are a lot of low pocket pairs, as well as lowish suited connectors in his range, and real raggy aces are not great against these.

In fact in this scenario, it is quite possible imo, that my opponent had a hand like 44,66,77, 97s, 87s, 86s, so having at least a 9 kicker here, was very important.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

G

• edited September 2016
    UKPC2016 FIFTY THIRD HAND:
    ====================

Firstly some information about the opponent immediately to my right. (Big Blind on this hand.) 

He'd been on the table for about half an hour. In that time he had been very aggressive winning about 5 pots without losing any or even going to showdown.

It was quite impressive actually.

A good combination of 3betting pre and taking it down, raising and C-betting the flop and even check raising to take it down. He showed a plethora of pre and post flop aggression, and I made a mental note to be careful when tangling with this guy.

It is also very close to the bubble now. (about 3 more to players to go)

OK so on to the hand

Blinds 5,000/10,000 Antie 1,000

CHIP COUNT: 315K

Starting Hand: Qs,Qc

PRE-FLOP

I raise UTG to 22K with pocket queens and get called by the BB. (the player detailed above, he has about 800K)

FLOP: 3d,5d,7c

BB donk leads 20K, I re-raise to 70K, the BB calls

TURN: 2s

BB checks, I check

BB, ALL IN! (overbet the pot, effective 230K into a pot of 195K) WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

My Thoughts:

PRE_FLOP:

All pretty standard imo.

FLOP: 3d,5d,7c

Standard re-raise right?

TURN: 2s

I decide to check behind here, for pot control. Just in case he's slow playing a set, straight or two pair. Especially bearing in mind my mental note to be cautious with this guy, as he was a very good, aggressive player. And just being 2 or 3 players away from cashing after a full day and a half of intense poker.

Well so much for my idea of pot control. He puts me all in for my remaining 230K. My plan was to call a reasonable river bet, and still be in the tournament if I lose, but I can forget that now, he has me all in!  HELP! what would you do?

CHIP COUNT AFTER HAND: ???

What would you do? Interesting hand, I'm sure you'd agree, all thoughts and opinions welcome. 

Cheers,

G
  • edited September 2016
    He is uber-aggro. you checked on the turn. He is always going to bet the river. I call-if I intended to fold to an overbet then i would bet turn and check river, rather than other way round. Interesting hand.