You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Return of the Jac

1232425262729»

Comments

• edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Return of the Jac:
    The subscribe button was invented for Fred's like this.
    Posted by mumsie
    I think I'll take that as a compliment ;)
  • edited July 2017
    It would be a sad day for the forum of you stopped posting Paul, I'm truly saddened that you are experiencing lifes downs at present, hope things work out for the best for you.
    This is always one of the first threads I read, ( I sometimes read my own ;) ) Your honesty on the ups and downs of life and poker makes for a must read.
    It has been a wake up call for me on the occasions I wallow in self sympathy, and you personally have helped me through some difficult times, I shall always be in your debt for that along with others who we both know.
    Be true to yourself, if it helps to post it here do so, it certainly helps me.
    Good luck on the felt, and more importantly in life.
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Return of the Jac:
    It would be a sad day for the forum of you stopped posting Paul, I'm truly saddened that you are experiencing lifes downs at present, hope things work out for the best for you. This is always one of the first threads I read, ( I sometimes read my own ;) ) Your honesty on the ups and downs of life and poker makes for a must read. It has been a wake up call for me on the occasions I wallow in self sympathy, and you personally have helped me through some difficult times, I shall always be in your debt for that along with others who we both know. Be true to yourself, if it helps to post it here do so, it certainly helps me. Good luck on the felt, and more importantly in life.
    Posted by tomgoodun
    here here or is it hear hear
    anyways all the best jac
  • edited July 2017
    Hope the downswing ends asap and life stuff gets sorted without too many headaches.  Both poker and life can be brutal far too often.

Hopefully the diary continues and there is talk of good winning nights.

What's your expectation for the forthcoming season?  How many points will the Derby gap be this year? :(