You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What improvements would you make to the site?

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Review the SNG games offered, there is a regular with 10mins levels and then turbocharged with 2mins level, too much gap. It should be made;

Regular - 10mins
    Turbo - 5mins
    SuperTurbo - 2mins
  • edited January 2010
    WHERE HAVE ALL THE LIVE SHOWS GONE, THIS WAS THE MAIN REASON I JOINED THE SITE
  • edited January 2010
    To follow up my last comment, I meant for HU SNG, they need to introduce the turbo level. Regular plays too slow, and turbocharged just becomes a coin flip.
  • edited January 2010
    How about private tables ?
    I live away from home but love to play poker with all my mates from back there. If there was a way to create your own private table and even invite people to it then that would be great, at least that way my friends and i could all play against each other over the internet instead of having to wait until we're all back home together until we can play
  • edited January 2010
    been trying to improve my HU play but there is only one 2/4p table which is always full, 5/10p is to much when your inexperienced

any chance of a few more tables?
  • edited January 2010
    have just started playing a few other sites and found them  to give far better hand stats and game info,when came back to sky you notice this str8 away and you notice how many times the worst hand gets the sky poker luck,
  • edited January 2010
    Hi all, one improvement that as got to be made is more time for the tables to load up b4 a tourney starts. In every game ive played theres always at least one player who is away for the 1st few hands, normally me. It needs to be sorted cause players are gettin an unfair advantage, especially at heads up where sometimes u can be a quarter of your stack down b4 the table comes up. I'm sure alot of players will agree with me, cheers THEYOUTH.
  • edited January 2010
    Better disconnection timer (longer), the option of downloaded software as the Instant play is often very laggy. (for me anyway)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: What improvements would you make to the site?:
    How about the option to make the screen bigger for those of us with old eyes !! and the text a little bigger as well so i can read all those insults :0)
    Posted by TOPOPTIONS
    I totally agree, i much prefered the old format because it was much bigger..
  • edited January 2010
    Better disconnection timer (longer), the option of downloaded software as the Instant play is often very laggy. (for me anyway)
    Posted by NickLloyd
    Totally agree mate

• edited January 2010

i like to play poker one game at a time, dont like to multi-table , so i find i can never get on a table in between tournaments etc , theres always a queue "obviously theres not enough tables".

• edited January 2010
    less repeats of the same games on tv. Ive just looked on ch865 for tonight and apart from play the presenter once again its just primo repeats. There is a TV avatar by the 700 or 750 bounty hunter, but ive never seen it. I was playing regularly on the mastercash tables last week, so when i sat down to watch the 2 hour programme I was dissapointed only to see 5p/10p tables for an hour and 15p/30p for the following hour. They never showed any of the higher limit games and surely this would be more exciting watching for example 1pound/2pound or even 50p/one pound than 5p/10p Basically less repeats on ch865 and cover more of the games which do the TV avatar by them
    Posted by MP33
    i agree, im self-employed so when im not busy i watch sky poker and enjoy the show but theres to many repeats and they never finish the primo on the night which really pisses me of, surely they would ov realised 4 hours never covers it?
  • edited January 2010
    hi,can i get your poker games to appear full screen on my 20 inch monitor like i can on other poker sites i play on.
  • edited January 2010
    hi,can i get your poker games to appear full screen on my 20 inch monitor like i can on other poker sites i play on.
    Posted by TEE_CEE_50
    Hi Tee Cee, first of all welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately at the moment you can't make the tables any bigger than what they are. I'm no computer expert but I would assume it's something to do with the flash client. Having said that, all being well I understand the download client should be here February/March time so hopefully you'll be able to re-size the tables then.
  • edited January 2010
    hi im always on the go and would it not be possible for skypoker to make skypoker available on phones so that i can have a go of skypoker on the go it would be great
  • edited January 2010
    hi im always on the go and would it not be possible for skypoker to make skypoker available on phones so that i can have a go of skypoker on the go it would be great
    Posted by stoky959

if you have a phone that is fully compatible with adobe flash player then you might be able to play sky poker. we haven't carried out thorough testing in this area though so your experience might not be 100% as it would on a laptop.
  • edited January 2010
    i would like to see more sit and go tourneys with 24 people or two tables.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to What improvements would you make to the site?:
    Y HAS THE PRIZEPOOLS decreased again for the 2nd year running. also where has the live tv touranments gone ? 

what do you think ? 
  • edited January 2010
    hi, im new to skypoker and am enjoying the play and the tv show but i would like to see clearer information on live tournements , tk vs atc and other tournements.
     i cant find out anything without asking other players?
     im not great at all this messaging and site navigation but even still its far more confusing then i expected.
    why are there no links to join these torny's or links to join them when they start again?
    or am i missing something?????
  • edited January 2010
    stop scamming people, every time i have had decent hands someone else has brammer, odds do not equate every bloody time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited January 2010
    scammers going to find worthwhile site!!!
  • edited January 2010
    everything about it is pretty budget really, sort that out
  • edited January 2010
    sky poker merchandise for poker points, exchange poker points for tournament entry, (not satelittes in freerolls)  other poker sites offer so much more, sky poker is losing players because of this surely, other poker sites show much better loyalty. if there was more seats in these point freerools it would be much better, why not once a week 1000 points entry but lots more seats, this weekend top 5 win seat in bounty hunter, but 700+ runners, what a farce. come on sky poker do more, just not good enough

pooney
  • edited January 2010
    If you want more people here improve the way you invite people to the site. Having the person you have invited needing to email sky on completion of 375 points is a pathetic attempt at luring people to the site.
  • edited February 2010
    i've got an improvment for you
    change your randomiser to a more realistic one not one designed to encourage card chasing hense raising up the rake so you can make more money
  • edited February 2010
    Any chance of some more 2p/4p tables. 

I have tried to play for the last couple of nights, all full with at least 2 people on the waiting list.  I dont think we should have to wait to play.

Would think your computer boffins would be able to come up with a program that automatically opens a new table if all others at that level are full.  Think of the extra rake!!!
  • edited February 2010
    I think that when players are in a showdown, the streets should come down slower, so people can comment, work out their outs, etc. It would also build more suspence in the play!
  • edited February 2010
    thanks for your reply silentbob,looking forward to the improvements you mentioned and thanks for the welcome to the forum
  • edited February 2010
    The site's software isa joke.

You don't get enough time.
    The flash scripts are a joke
    The lack of downloadable HH is a joke

Only good thing is the amount of donks.
  • edited February 2010
    heyup just a quick post, i think with skypoker rising all the time, they should welcome back players that aint played in along time, and give them a free bonus of upto 50quid and then people would come back, it might seem alot but more people would be happy to join again and play again or a free bet even
    cheers
    diane
    d