You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Joke of the day!

edited May 2012 in The Shed

Nothing better to do? then give everyone something to smile at with (drum roll)....
JOKE OF THE DAY! (that bit echoed!)

Two muffins were sitting in the oven baking,
One muffin turns to the other muffin and remarks "cor blimey, It's a bit hot in 'ere mate!"
The other muffin looks at the first muffin and replies...
"Holy c*** a talking muffin!"

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Two buckets of sick walking down the street one points at a pub and says thats were I was brought up!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Joke of the day!:
    Two buckets of sick walking down the street one points at a pub and says thats were I was brought up!
    Posted by Donut64
    ewwwwww!
  • edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010
    A police officer pulls a bloke over for speeding and has the following exchange:

Officer: May I see your driver's license?

Driver: I don't have one. I had it suspended for speeding.

Officer: May I see the registration for this vehicle?

Driver: It's not my car. I stole it.

Officer: The car is stolen?

Driver: That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the registration in the glove box when I was putting my gun in there.

Officer: There's a gun in the glove box?

Driver: Yes mate. That's where I put it after I shot and killed the woman who owns this car and stuffed her in the boot.

Officer: There's a BODY in the BOOT?!?!?

Driver: Yes, mate.

Hearing this, the officer immediately called his back up. The car was quickly surrounded by police, and the inspector approached the driver to handle the tense situation:

Inspector: Sir, can I see your license?

Driver: Sure. Here it is.

It was valid.

Captain: Who's car is this?

Driver: It's mine, officer. Here's the registration papers.

Captain: Could you slowly open your glove box so I can see if there's a gun in it?

Driver: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it.

Sure enough, there was nothing in the glove box.

Captain: Would you mind opening your boot? I was told you said there's a body in it.

Driver: No problem.

Boot is opened; no body.

Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole the car, had a gun in the glove box, and that there was a dead body in the boot.

Driver: Yeah, I'll bet the lying b@stard told you I was speeding, as well.
  • edited May 2010
    A man walks into a bar with his pet monkey, sits down & orders a drink. Shortly after, the monkey starts jumping all over the place & acting crazy. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar then eats them, grabs some sliced limes & eats them then jumps up on the pool table, grabs the cue ball, sticks it in his mouth & swallows it whole.The bartender screams at the man "did you see what your monkey just did?". "No, what?" says the man. "He just ate the cue ball off my pool table. WHOLE!" says the bartender."Yeah that doesn't surprise me, he eats everything in sight. Quite an appetite. I'll pay for the cue ball & other things he ate". He finishes his drink, pays the bill & leaves.Two weeks later he's back at the same bar again, monkey by his side as usual. He orders a drink & the monkey starts running round the bar again.While the man is drinking, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his bum, pulls it out & eats it.The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did?". "What this time?" asks the man. "Well he stuck a cherry up his bum, pulled it out & ate it!" says the bartender."Yeah, that doesn't surprise me" says the man. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he ate that damn cue ball he measures it first!"
  • edited May 2010
    I know this joke is a bit late butttt I found it rather funny....

Knock Knock

Who's there?

David

David who? 

Gordon open the feckin door and get out of my house!
  • edited May 2010
    what's a Shitzu
    a dog?
    no..a zoo with no animals
  • edited May 2010
    Me and my buddy were fighting over which is the best vowel.

I won.
  • edited May 2010
    Haha SkyMod1 is gonna love this thread...
  • edited May 2010
    Haha SkyMod1 is gonna love this thread...
    Posted by Action_Dan
    _ _ _ _ _ skymod1 lool - let him do his dirty worst lol
  • edited May 2010
    The above post blank letters are I LOVE  lool
  • edited May 2010
    What do women put behind their ears to make them look more attractive to men?

Their ankles !!
  • edited May 2010

..ok ok I forgot to mention CLEAN jokes!!!!
    I think mine is the only clean one! hahahaha

• edited May 2010
    johnny goes to knock for billy dressed as a pirate, billys mum says "hello johnny,i see your going out to play pirates, johnny replies "yes". billys mum ask`s "if your a pirate, where are your buccaneers" johnny answers "under me bucking hat"
  • edited March 2011
    Pat and Mick are called to the morgue to identify a badly burned body, found at their mate Sean's house.

Pat goes in first, he askes the undertaker to turn the body over, face down,
    he examines the corpse's backside and declares it is definately not his mate Sean.

Mick goes in next and does exactly the same and declares it is not his mate Sean.

The undertaker is very confused by their actions and asks how can they be sure it is not Sean.

Pat tells him, every time we were out with him, walking down the street, people would comment,
    here comes Sean with the two ar**holes.
  • edited May 2010
    johnny goes & knocks for billy to play war games, billys mum says "johnny you know billy cant come out & play war games with you, as he aint got no arms & legs" johnny answers "yes he can, he can be a sand bag"
  • edited May 2010

I was walking in a cemetery this morning and saw a bloke hiding behind a gravestone.
    I said, "Morning."
    He replied, "No, just having a sh!t."

• edited May 2010

Mrs. Davidson’s dishwasher quit working, so she called a repairman.
    He couldn’t come over that evening and since she had to go to work the next day, she told him: “I’ll leave the key under the mat. Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the counter, and I’ll mail you the check. Don’t worry about my Doberman. He won’t bother you. But, whatever you do, don’t talk to my parrot!”

When the repairman arrived at Mrs. Davidson’s apartment the next day, he discovered the biggest and meanest looking doberman he had ever seen. But, just like she had said, the dog just lay there on the carpet, watching the repairman go about his business.

However, the whole time he was there, the parrot drove him nuts, cursing, yelling, and name-calling. Finally the repairman couldn’t stand it any longer and yelled: “Shut up, you stupid ugly bird!”

To which the parrot replied: “Get him, Spike!"

• edited May 2010
    my poor little budgie fell off his perch today and broke one of his legs, so i made the little fella a splint for his leg out of 2 matchsticks, you should of seen his little face light up when he tried to walk...
  • edited May 2010

A man walked by a table in a hotel and noticed three men and a dog playing cards. The dog was playing with extraordinary performance.

"This is a very smart dog.", the man commented.

"Not so smart," said one of the players. "every time he gets a good hand he wags his tail."

• edited May 2010
    A jockey was receiving instructions before a race by the horses owner. 'When you get to a fence you have to tell the horse to jump ok' said the owner. 'I've got it ' said the jockey.

So they get to the first and the jockey is too embarrassed to tell his horse to jump so he says nothing and the horse goes straight through the fence and there's branches and twigs flying everywhere. Gets to the second and says nothing again and the horse goes ploughing straight through again smashing the fence all over the place and nearly breaks its legs.

The jockey thinks ' i'd better start telling it to jump or i'm going to kill this horse' So just in front of the next he shouts 'jump' and the horse majestically glides over it , and the next and all the remaining fences and it wins the race easily.

In the winners enclosure the owner runs over to the jockey. The jockey says ' what a fantastic horse that is ' The owner said ' what the HECK do you think you are doing you nearly killed it you muppet you never told it to jump at the first or second '

Quickly thinking of an excuse the jockey said ' i did tell it to jump it must be a bit deaf '

'Its not deaf you blithering idiot' said the owner ' it's piggin blind !!!!'
  • edited May 2010
    A very forgetful and elderly couple are sitting in their lounge one summer afternoon when an ice cream van with tunes blaring out pulls up outside their house.

'Do you want an ice cream love?' asks the wife.

'No it's ok don't bother ' says the husband.

'I wont forget what you want don.t worry ' reassures the wife.

'Ok then' says the husband, ' i'll have a cornet with a flake and some hundreds and thousands and some nuts on and some strawberry sauce and some chocolate sauce' ok.

'So let me get this right so i don't forget ' said the wife, ' you want a cornet with a flake and and some hundreds and thousands and nuts and strawberry sauce and chocolate sauce '

'Yep that's right said the husband'

She gets her purse and goes out. About an hour later she returns with fish and chips and puts them on his lap wrapped up.

'What the piggin heck is this woman?' said the husband.

'It's fish and chips ' said the wife.

'You bleedin idiot ' said the husband, ' i wanted sausage and chips !!'
  • edited May 2010
    Mrs. Davidson’s dishwasher quit working, so she called a repairman. He couldn’t come over that evening and since she had to go to work the next day, she told him: “I’ll leave the key under the mat. Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the counter, and I’ll mail you the check. Don’t worry about my Doberman. He won’t bother you. But, whatever you do, don’t talk to my parrot!” When the repairman arrived at Mrs. Davidson’s apartment the next day, he discovered the biggest and meanest looking doberman he had ever seen. But, just like she had said, the dog just lay there on the carpet, watching the repairman go about his business. However, the whole time he was there, the parrot drove him nuts, cursing, yelling, and name-calling. Finally the repairman couldn’t stand it any longer and yelled: “Shut up, you stupid ugly bird!” To which the parrot replied: “Get him, Spike!"
    Posted by BananaDog

There are some funny jokes on here but this is one of the funniest!

• edited May 2010
    Please keep the jokes clean guys!!!
  • edited May 2010
    What kind of person steals soap?

A dirty Thief!!
  • edited May 2010
    I was in the pub with some mates the other day telling jokes. I told the old one about "what do you do if an epileptic has a fit in the bath? Throw your washing in."

Anyway a guy comes over and says " I take offence at that joke. My brother is epileptic and he died when he had a fit in the bath" I apologised profusely and asked " Did he drown?"

"No" the bloke said " He choked on a sock"
  • edited May 2010
    Just got back from mass Rich and this joke was in the newsletter
    Exasperated husband "I don't know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time"
    Wife"God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me and God made me stupid so i would be attracted to you"
  • edited May 2010
    I saw BananaDog with a tin opener in her paws I said to her you dont need a tin opener for a banana she said I know thats for the custard! ( A personalized joke just for you BananaDog!)
  • edited May 2010
    I saw BananaDog with a tin opener in her paws I said to her you dont need a tin opener for a banana she said I know thats for the custard! ( A personalized joke just for you BananaDog!)
    Posted by Donut64
    Hahahaha, that was hilarious!!! Thanks Donut xxx
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Joke of the day! : Hahahaha, that was hilarious!!! Thanks Donut xxx
    Posted by BananaDog
     Glad you liked it! :) X