You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Joke of the day!

Comments

• edited August 2010
    A devout Christian and his wife were so poor that they had to deny themselves every luxury and scrimp and save for 40 years in order to afford a single pilgrimage to the Holy Land ... but on the very first day of the tour the man took a stroke and died.

At first, the wife seemed to cope well with the tragedy, but after a couple of phone calls home she broke down and, absolutely distraught, threw herself on the mercy of the priest in charge of the pilgrimage.

"Father," she cried. "you must help me.  I need £3,000 so that I can fly my husband's body home for burial."

Knowing that the couple were poor, the priest sought to put her mind at rest.  "I can't give you £3,000 to fly the body home," he said, "but I can arrange for your husband to be buried here, in the Holy Land."

"No!" screamed the woman.  "I'm not asking for charity.  I have arranged to pawn all my furniture and have my grandchildren sold into slavery to pay for the flight - but this takes time and the money will not be here for four days.  I just need to borrow it till then."

But why sell your grandchildren into slavery when your husband can be buried here, and I will do this service for free?" asked the priest.

"Because,"  replied the wife, "two thousand years ago another man died here and was buried here; and after three days he rose again.  I'm not taking the risk with that old b**t**d."
  • edited August 2010

There is an eagle flying around that is feeling rather frisky.  He sees a dove and decides to home in on it.  He speands a little time with it and then flies off.  The dove says "im a dove, im a dove and ive had a little love and i like it.  The eagle is still not satisfied.  He flies around for a little while longer and spots a blue t**.  He hones in and spends a little bit longer than before then flies off.  The t** says "im a t**, I'm a t** and i had a little bit and i like it.  Well the eagle STILL isnt satisfied.  He flies around for hours and then suddenly out of the corner of his eye he spots a duck on a lake below.  He says to himself "go on my son" - he homes in and gives the duck a right seeing to and eventually exhausted flies off.  The duck says "I'm a drake, I'm a drake and hes made a mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• edited August 2010
    I dont know what all the fuss is about..! `TOPCAT` lived in a flopping bin for years.
  • edited September 2010
    What have the trapped chile miners got in common with george micheal ?......... They will both be free after 8 weeks and some serious drilling.
  • edited September 2010
    LOL.

Good One!!
  • edited September 2010
    ok this ones for bandini jock bmw the neons the_don90 and anyone scottish really.................

nintendo have brought out a game where a 14 year old boy runs around the streets of glasgow
    smashing cars, stabbing people and robbing houses.

its called..................................wii baastard!

• edited September 2010
    Scouser walks into a job centre and says.....

"I want a job"

Advisor - take a seat, I think we may have something here for you.

Scouser - Really?

Advisor - Yes...you can drive cant you?

Scouser - yeah, what is the job?

Advisor - it has just come in this morning, but the job title is a bit vague. Basically you have to chaperone and chauffer the 23 year-old twin daughters of a multi-millionaire businessman to various modelling assignments.

Scouser - Sounds good, tell me more.

Advisor - 45k basic, worldwide travel and accommodation provided as the job requires. A fleet of high performance and luxury cars for use as required and 10 weeks paid holiday.

Scouser - FFS, You're bullsihting me.

Advisor - well you started it mate.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Joke of the day!:
    ok this ones for bandini jock bmw the neons the_don90 and anyone scottish really................. nintendo have brought out a game where a 14 year old boy runs around the streets of glasgow smashing cars, stabbing people and robbing houses. its called..................................wii baastard!
    Posted by donkeyplop
    LOL. Quality.
  • edited September 2010
    ok this ones for bandini jock bmw the neons the_don90 and anyone scottish really................. nintendo have brought out a game where a 14 year old boy runs around the streets of glasgow smashing cars, stabbing people and robbing houses. its called..................................wii baastard!
    Posted by donkeyplop
    lol.

I heard a man got charged with throwing a bottle of Dosmestos over the Pope today.

He's been charged with bleaching the priest....
  • edited September 2010
    A blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newsreader says "Two Brazilian men die in Sky-Diving accident"

The blonde begins to sob and says, "That's horrible. So many people dying in that way".

Confused, the husband says......"Yes dear, it is sad...but sky-diving is not a risk-free pastime".

After a couple of minutes, the blonde, still sobbing asks....."How many is a Brazillion?"
  • edited September 2010
    So this guy walks into a bar and says to the bartender "Give me two single whiskies"
    "Sure" the bartender replies, "do you want them both now or one at a time?"
    "Oh, both now" replies the guy, "one's for me and one's for my little friend here" and with that the guy pulls a three inch tall man out of his shirt pocket.
    The Bartender looked at the little man in amazement and asked, "Can he drink?"
    "Sure" replied the guy and with that the three inch tall man supped back his whiskey.
    "That's amazing" replied the bartender, "what else can he do? Can he walk?"
    With that the guy flips a quarter down to the other end of the bar and asks the little fella to get it. Sure enough, he runs down the bar and retrieves the coin, picks it up and jogs back to the guy.
    "That really is amazing" replied the bartender, "Can he talk?"
    "Of course" says the guy, "Hey Jim, tell him about that time we were in Africa and you called that witch-doctor a w@nker
  • edited September 2010
    Jermaine Defoe walks up to a girl in a club and says 'get your coat on love, you're coming home with me'
    the girl looks at him and replies....
    'you're a little forward aren't you'
  • edited September 2010
    A man goes into a bar and says to the Barman "Can I have 12 whiskies please?"

"Certainly" replies the Barman, "You must be thirsty"

"No, I am celebrating" he answers.

"What you celebrating?"

"I am celebrating my first blow job"

"Congratulations mate, Here have another whisky from me, on the house"

"No thanks, If 12 dont get rid of the taste then another one wont help!"
  • edited October 2010
    The wife and I have adopted a little black kid.  We have named him "google"

After all he will end up the rest of his life being searched.
  • edited October 2010
    How did the mathematician solve his constipation?

He worked it out with a pencil.

What do you give a girl who has everything?

A broad spectrum of antibiotics.

Two men walk into a bar.

You'd think one of them would have seen it.

And to balance my joke post out:

Two cows are in a field. Suddenly, from behind a bush, a rabbit leaps out and runs away. One cow looks round a bit, eats some grass and then wanders off.

What do you call a cat with no tail?
    A Manx cat.

How many electricians does it take to change a light bulb?
    One.

How many blondes does it take to change a light bulb?
    It shouldn't take more than one person to do this task, regardless of hair color.

What do you call two Mexicans playing basketball?
    Their names, if you know them. If not just say "excuse me"
  • edited October 2010
    There"s only 10 people who can count binary those who can & those who can"t.
  • edited October 2010
    BREAKING NEWS from the commonwealth games.a runner has been shot in the head with a starting pistol,police say that death is DEFINATELY race related
  • edited October 2010
    JOKE OF THE YEAR.  TWO WOMEN WERE SITTING QUIEITLY TOGETHER, MINDING THERE OWN BUSINESS.
  • edited October 2010

Just got back from the World Erectiion Championship.

I reached the Semis

• edited October 2010
    this is not a joke but i was amazed when i read this
    Count  every  "  F " in  the  following text:

FINISHED   FILES ARE THE RE
    SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
    FIC  STUDY  COMBINED WITH
    THE EXPERIENCE OF  YEARS...

(SEE   BELOW)

HOW   MANY ?

did u get 3 look again there are 6

• edited October 2010
    this is not a joke but i was amazed when i read this Count  every  "  F " in  the  following text: FINISHED   FILES ARE THE RE SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI FIC  STUDY  COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF  YEARS...   (SEE   BELOW) HOW   MANY ? did u get 3 look again there are 6
    Posted by robalanxxx
    are the 3 fullstops the extra 3 fs ?
  • edited October 2010
    A man staggered into a hospital with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes, and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat.
    Naturally, the Doctor asked him, 'What happened to YOU?'
    'Well, I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our golf balls into a field of cattle.

We went to look for them and while I was looking around I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end.'

'I walked over, lifted its tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife's monogram on it - stuck right in the middle of the cow's f anny

Still holding the cow's tail up, I yelled to my wife, 'Hey, this looks like yours!''....  'I don't remember much after that.'
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Joke of the day! : are the 3 fullstops the extra 3 fs ?
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    lol no there are 6 fs
  • edited October 2010
    this is not a joke but i was amazed when i read this Count  every  "  F " in  the  following text: FINISHED   FILES ARE THE RE SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI FIC  STUDY  COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF  YEARS...   (SEE   BELOW) HOW   MANY ? did u get 3 look again there are 6
    Posted by robalanxxx

is it the highlighted above ?
  • edited October 2010
    Ithn Response to Re: Joke of the day!:
    In Response to Re: Joke of the day! : is it the highlighted above ?
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    yep u got there irish
  • edited October 2010
    Can I have some Irish Sausages, please?" asked the Irishman,
    walking up to the counter.

The assistant looked at him and asked: "Are you Irish?"

"If I had asked you for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I
    was Italian? demanded the Irishman indignantly.

"Or, if I asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?" then, warming to his
    theme, he went on: "
    Or if I asked you for a Kosher hot dog, would you ask me if I was Jewish?
    Or, if I asked you for a taco, would you ask
    me if I was Mexican? Would ya? Would Ya?"

The assistant said: "Well no".

Suitably encouraged by the success of his logic, the Irishman
    steps it up a gear. "And if I asked you for frogs legs, would you ask me
    if I was French?

What about Danish Bacon, would you ask me if I was Danish?"
    "Well, I probably wouldn't," conceded the assistant.

So, now bursting with righteous indignation, the Irishman says,
    "Well, all right then, why did you ask me if I'm Irish just because I
    asked for Irish sausages?"

The assistant replied: "Because you're in f**ing Homebase."
  • edited October 2010
    Ithn Response to Re: Joke of the day! : yep u got there irish
    Posted by robalanxxx
    n1  m8y !
  • edited October 2010
    A pharmacist walks into his chemist & see`s a man leaning up against the wall, he ask`s his young assistant "whats wrong with him", she replies "he wanted some cough medicine but i couldnt find any,so i gave him some laxatives". the boss says "you idiot you cant treat a cough with laxatives"  "of course you can" she replied "he hasnt coughed since"..
  • edited October 2010
    What do you call a gay Irish couple?

Patrick Fitzgerald and Gerald Fitzpatrick
  • edited October 2010
    A family is driving behind an Ann Summers delivery lorry when a large d*ldo flies out & hits their windscreen. To hide her embarrassment the mother says to the children "That was a big insect". To which the 7 year old son replies "I'm surprised it could fly with a c0ck that size!"