You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Joke of the day!

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Biff and the light goes off

A 72-year-old man goes for  a physical. All of his tests come back with normal results.  The doctor says, 'Jerry, everything looks great. How are you  doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with  God?'

Jerry replies, 'God and I are tight. He knows I  have poor eyesight, so he's fixed it for when I get up in  the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, *biff*!, the  light goes on. When I'm done, *biff*!, the  light goes off.'

'Wow, that's incredible,' the doctor  says.

A little later in the day, the doctor calls  Jerry's wife. ' Ginger ,'  he s ays, 'Jerry is doing fine but I had to call you because  I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he  gets up during the night and *biff *!, the  light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done,  *biff*! the light  goes off?'

'OH MY GOD!' Ginger exclaims.   'He's peeing in the fridge again!!!!'

• edited October 2010
    news just in - liverpool have shown support for the chilean miners by offering them free season tickets for life so far 2 accepted the other 31 immediately asked to go back down the mine :)
  • edited October 2010
    An elderly gentleman...
    Had serious hearing problems for a number of years. He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%
    The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, 'Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again.'
    The gentleman replied, 'Oh, I haven't told my family yet.
    I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've changed my will three times!'

Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement center were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says: 'Slim, I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?'
    Slim says, ' I feel just like a newborn baby.'
    'Really!? Like a newborn baby!?'
    'Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants.'

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen.
    The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, 'Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great. I would recommend it very highly.'
    The other man said, 'What is the name of the restaurant?'
    The first man thought and thought and finally said, 'What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love?
    You know... The one that's red and has thorns.'
    'Do you mean a rose?'
    'Yes, that's the one,' replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, 'Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?'

Hospital regulations require a wheel chair for patients being discharged. However, while working as a student nurse, I found one elderly gentleman already dressed and sitting on the bed with a suitcase at his feet, who insisted he didn't need my help to leave the hospital.
    After a chat about rules being rules, he reluctantly let me wheel him to the elevator.
    On the way down I asked him if his wife was meeting him.
    ' I don't know,' he said. 'She's still upstairs in the bathroom changing out of her hospital gown.'

Couple in their nineties are both having problems remembering things. During a checkup, the doctor tells them that they're physically okay, but they might want to start writing things down to help them remember.

Later that night, while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair. 'Want anything while I'm in the kitchen?' he asks.
    'Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?'
    'Sure.'
    'Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?' she asks.
    'No, I can remember it.'
    'Well, I'd like some strawberries on top, too. Maybe you should write it down, so's not to forget it?'
    He says, ' I can remember that. You want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries.'
    'I'd also like whipped cream. I'm certain you'll forget that, write it down?' she asks.
    Irritated, he says, ' I don't need to write it down, I can remember it! Ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream - I got it, for goodness sake!'
    Then he toddles into the kitchen. After about 20 minutes,
    The old man returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs. She stares at the plate for a moment.
    'Where's my toast ?'

A senior citizen said to his eighty-year old buddy:
    'So I hear you're getting married?'
    'Yep!'
    'Do I know her?'
    'Nope!'
    'This woman, is she good looking?'
    'Not really.'
    'Is she a good cook?'
    'Naw, she can't cook too well.'
    'Does she have lots of money?'
    'Nope! Poor as a church mouse.'
    'Well, then, is she good in bed?'
    ' I don't know.'
    'Why in the world do you want to marry her then ?'
    'Because she can still drive!'

Three old guys are out walking.
    First one says, 'Windy, isn't it?'
    Second one says, 'No, it's Thursday!'
    Third one says, 'So am I. Let's go get a soda.'

A man was telling his neighbor, ' I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me four thousand dollars, but it's state of the art. It's perfect.'
    'Really,' answered the neighbor . 'What kind is it?'
    'Twelve thirty.'

Morris, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical.
    A few days later, the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm.
    A couple of days later, the doctor spoke to Morris and said, 'You're really doing great, aren't you?'
    Morris replied, 'Just doing what you said, Doc: 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.''
    The doctor said, ' I didn't say that. I said, 'You've got a heart murmur; be careful.'

One more. . .!

A little old man shuffled slowly into an ice cream parlor and pulled himself slowly, painfully, up onto a stool.. After catching his breath, he ordered a banana split.
    The waitress asked kindly, 'Crushed nuts?'
    'No,' he replied, 'Arthritis.'

• edited October 2010
    If a woman drinks two glasses of wine a day it increases the chance of a stroke.

If you let her finish the whole bottle, she'll probably suck it as well..............
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to JokQe of the day!:

Q- Why do women have periods ?
    A-  Because they deserve them.
  • edited October 2010
    A stark naked,drunken woman,jumped into a vacant taxi at a London Cab Rank.
    The Indian driver was immediately beside himself and just kept staring at the woman.
    He makes no attempt to start the cab.

"What's wrong with you Luv, haven't you ever seen a naked white woman before"?
    "I'll not be staring at you Lady, I am telling you, that would not be proper,where I am comming from"?

"Well, if your not bloody staring at me Luvie, what are you doing then"?
    "Well, I am telling you, I am thinking to myself, where is this lady keeping the money to be paying me."
  • edited October 2010
    Three engineers and three accountants were traveling by train to a conference. At the station, the three accountants each bought tickets and watched as the three engineers bought only one ticket. 
    "How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?" asked an accountant. 
    "Watch and you'll see", answered an engineer. 
    They all boarded the train. The accountants took their respective seats, but the three engineers all crammed into a rest room and closed the door behind them. Shortly after the train departed, the conductor came around collecting tickets. He knocked on the restroom door and said, "Ticket, please". 
    The door opened just a crack and a single arm emerged with a ticket in hand. 
    The conductor took it and moved on. 
    The accountants saw this and agreed it was a quite clever idea. So, after the conference, the accountants decide to copy the engineers on the return trip and save some money (being clever with money, and all that). When they got to the station, they bought a single ticket for the return trip. To their astonishment, the engineers didn't buy a ticket at all. 
    "How are you going to ride without a ticket"? said one perplexed accountant. 
    "Watch and you'll see", answered an engineer. 
    When they boarded the train, the three accountants crammed into a restroom and the three engineers crammed into another one nearby. The train departed. Shortly afterward, one of the engineers left his restroom and walked over to the restroom where the accountants were hiding. He knocked on the door and said, "Ticket, please."
  • edited October 2010
    The pharmacist walks into his store to find a guy leaning heavily against a
    wall.

He asks the clerk:
    "What's with that guy over there by the wall?"

The clerk responds: "Well, he came in here this morning to get
    something for his cough.
    I couldn't find the cough syrup, so I gave him an entire bottle of
    Laxative."

The pharmacist yells:
    "You idiot! You can't treat a cough with a laxative!"

The clerk responds
    Of course you can! Look at him, he's afraid to cough".
  • edited October 2010

Spartacus lol, Went down the pub quiz last nite & got thrown out for shouting out the answer to no. 17..

"Which Castle was damaged by smoke in the 1980's",

apparentley  "Roy" was both wrong and innappropriate!

• edited October 2010
  • edited October 2010
    Paddy gets a job delivering car parts in south africa he turns up at Winnie Mandelas and asks is Nelson in i have a load of steering wheels for him, no he is on conference but he wouldnt order steering wheels. Paddy says I'm just doing my job, I have to deliver them, Winnie says leave them but Nelson will be fuming. The next day Paddy turns up again and asks is Nelson in. Winnie replies I told you yesterday he's not here, Paddy says but I have a load of car tyres for him, Winnie says just leave them and go. The next day Paddy turns up again, upon seeing Paddy pull up Winnie runs out the house 'What are you doing?' she says, I'm delivering gear boxes for Nelson he says, for which Winnie snatches the paper work and says to Paddy this says Nissan Main Dealer.
  • edited October 2010
    A man picks up his new car from the showroom, the salesman says.....

"This car is so hi-tech, you can just speak to the radio and it will play whats its told!"

Man thinks great, so when he drives off, he thinks i'll give it a go!

"Beatles!!" he shouts.....The radio playes 'a hard days Nite'!

"Rolling stones" he hollers........'Brown sugar' comes straight on!

Just then, at a roundabout, a couple of youngsters in a white van cut him rite up!!

"-U-KING S--T W--kers" He shouts!!!!!!!!

The radio kicks in..........'When you walk thru a storm, hold your head up high.............

• edited October 2010
    I found my first gray pubic hair the other day.

It was in a kebab!!
  • edited October 2010
    MY MISSUS SAYS IM  IMMATURE AND WE SHOULD SET ASIDE A DAY SO WE CAN TALK.............LIKE THAT,S GONNA HAPPEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CONKER SEASON
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Joke of the day!:
    MY MISSUS SAYS IM  IMMATURE AND WE SHOULD SET ASIDE A DAY SO WE CAN TALK.............LIKE THAT,S GONNA HAPPEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CONKER SEASON
    Posted by paige55
    My missus says i'm immature too!! HAHA wot a Gay lord!!
  • edited October 2010

A precious little girl walks into a pet shop and asks, in the sweetest little lisp, between two missing teeth, "Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep widdle wabbits?"

As the shopkeeper's heart melts, he gets down on his knees so that he's on her level and asks, "Do you want a widdle white wabbit, or a thoft and fuwwy bwack wabbit, or maybe one like that cute widdle bwown wabbit over there?"

She, in turn, blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says, in a tiny quiet voice, "I don't think my python weally gives a thit."
  • edited October 2010
    The following conversation was heard on the VHF Guard (emergency) frequency 121.5 MHz.

Iranian Air Defense Radar:

'Unknown aircraft you are in Iranian airspace. Identify yourself.'

Aircraft:

'This is a United states aircraft. I am in Iraqi airspace.'

Air Defense Radar:

'You are in Iranian airspace. If you do not depart our airspace we will launch interceptor aircraft!'

Aircraft:

'This is a United States Marine Corps FA-18 fighter. Send 'em up, I'll wait.'

Air Defense Radar:

(total silence)
  • edited October 2010
    A man wakes up in the hospital, bandaged from head to foot.

The doctor comes in and says, "Ah, I see you've regained consciousness.

Now, you probably won't remember, but you were in a pile-up on the
    motorway. You're going to be okay, you'll walk again and everything,
    but...

"Something happened. I'm trying to break this gently, but the fact
    is, your willy was chopped off in the wreck and we were unable to find
    it."

The man groans, but the doctor goes on, "You've got £9000 in insurance
    compensation coming and we have the technology now to build you a new
    willy that will work as well as your old one did - better in fact! But
    the thing is, it doesn't come cheap. It's £1000 an inch."

The man perks up at this. "So," the doctor says, "It's for you to
    decide how many inches you want. But it's something you'd better
    discuss with your wife. I mean, if you had a five inch one before, and
    you decide to go for a nine incher, she might be a bit put out. But if
    you had a nine inch one before, and you decide only to invest in a
    five incher this time, she might be disappointed. So it's important
    that she plays a role in helping you make the decision."

The man agrees to talk with his wife.

The doctor comes back the next day. "So," says the doctor, "have you
    spoken with your wife?"

"I have," says the man.

"And what is the decision?" asks the doctor.

"We're having granite worktops."
  • edited October 2010
    David Cameron has announced that he intends to make it more difficult to claim benefits.

From next week, claim forms will only be printed in English.
  • edited October 2010
    Baby bear goes downstairs, sits in his small chair at the table.
    He looks into his small bowl. It is empty. 'Who's been eating my porridge?' he squeaks.

Daddy Bear arrives at the big table and sits in his big chair. He looks into his big bowl and it is also empty. 'Who's been eating my porridge?!?' he roars.

Mummy Bear puts her head through the serving hatch from the kitchen and yells, 'For God's sake, how many times do I have to go through this with you idiots? It was Mummy Bear who got up first. It was Mummy Bear who woke everyone in the house. It was Mummy Bear who made the coffee. It was Mummy Bear who unloaded the dishwasher from last night and put everything away. It was Mummy Bear who swept the floor in the kitchen. It was Mummy Bear who went out in the cold early morning air to fetch the newspaper and croissants. It was Mummy Bear who set the damn table.

'It was Mummy Bear who walked the bloody dog, cleaned the cat's litter tray, gave them their food, and refilled their water.

'And now that you've decided to drag your sorry bear-arses downstairs and grace Mummy Bear with your grumpy presence, listen carefully, because I'm only going to say this once............

'I HAVEN'T MADE THE F'IN PORRIDGE YET!
  • edited November 2010
    my misses is so wide, there`s not sign wide enough for her ?
  • edited November 2010

"it must be bum...."    :)
  • edited November 2010
    Homebase (Ireland) is having a sale of garden recliners

• edited November 2010
    A burglar broke into a house one night.
    He shined his flashlight around,
    looking for valuables when a voice in the dark said,
    'Jesus knows you're here.'

He nearly jumped out of his skin,
    clicked his flashlight off, and froze.

When he heard nothing more,
    after a bit, he shook his head and continued.

Just as he pulled the stereo out so
    he could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he
    heard 'Jesus is watching you.'

Freaked out, he shined his light around frantically,
    looking for the source of the voice.

Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight
    beam came to rest on a parrot.

'Did you say that?' he hissed
    at the parrot.

'Yep', the parrot confessed, then squawked,
    'I'm just trying to warn you that he is
    watching you.'

The burglar relaxed. 'Warn me,
    huh? Who in the world are you ?'

'Moses,' replied the bird.

'Moses?' the burglar laughed.
    'What kind of people would name a bird
    Moses?'

'The kind of people that would name a
    Rottweiler Jesus.'
  • edited November 2010
    manners, get lost, and poo all go on a bike ride.
    Poo falls off his bike so manners stops to help.
    Get lost rides around the corner and bumps into a policeman!
    "whats your name" says the policeman,
    "Get lost"
    "where are your manners?" says the policeman.
    "around the corner picking up poo" says get lost.
  • edited November 2010

" They Banned EmilyEgg"

• edited November 2010
    I found my dyslexic mate covering his di ck with boot polish at 1 am sunday morning, i told him "you idiot you were supposed to turn your clock back!!"
  • edited November 2010
    For several years, a wealthy man had been having an affair with an
    Italian woman.

One night, she confided to him that she was pregnant.

Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, he paid her a
    large sum of money if she would go back to Italy to secretly have the
    child.

Also, if she stayed in Italy to raise the child, he would provide
    child support until the child turned 18.

She agreed, but asked how he would know when the baby was born.

To keep it discrete, he told her to simply mail him a post card, and
    write

'Spaghetti' on the back when the child was born.

He would then arrange for the Child Support Payments to begin.

One day, about 8 months later, he came home to his confused wife.

'Honey,' she said, 'You received a very strange post card today.'

'Oh, just give it to me and I'll explain it later,' he said.

The wife obeyed and watched as her husband read the card, turned
    white, and fainted.

On the card was written:

Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti.

Three with meatballs, two without. Send extra sauce...__________________
  • edited November 2010
    What do you call a Spaniard who's had his vehicle stolen?

Car-loss.