You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Joke of the day!

18910111214»

Comments

• edited March 2012
    I went to the pub last nite,
    and there was this fat girl dancing on the table.
    I walked past and said,amazing legs.The girl giggled and said,
    do u really think so.Yeah i said..most tables would,ve collasped by now. lol
  • edited April 2012
    The football association have now instructed all referees to book any player who passes the ball to andy carroll for time wasting
  • edited April 2012
    beat flush wen player should non bin hand give full house just gone out 2pair player played hand joke must all be new players wat a jpke sky poker is played 4 weeks bad beat bad beat sites a joke
  • edited April 2012
    sky joke of the day hands lololololololoolloollloolllloooolll wat ajoke time u were closed
  • edited May 2012
    Woke up in the middle of the night to find the ghost of Gloria Gaynor at my bedside. First i was afraid....then i was petrified.
  • edited May 2012

A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on the motorway outside London, nothing is moving.

Suddenly, a man knocks on the car window.

The driver rolls down the window and asks, "What's going on?"

"Terrorists have kidnapped the members of parliament and they're asking for a £100 million ransom otherwise, they are going to douse them all in petrol and set them on fire. We are going from car to car collecting donations."

"How much is everyone giving on average?" the driver asks.

"Roughly a gallon."

• edited May 2012
                   Paddy thought his new girlfriend might be the one
                   but afta looking through her knicker draw and finding
                    a nurses outfit,a french maids out fit and a police womans uniform,he finally decided,
                      If she cant hold down a fecking job, she,s not for him...
  • edited May 2012
    If i see a fire exit i have to go and stand next to it. I suffer from premature evacuation.
  • edited May 2012
    A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
    The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
    The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
    "You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."