You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WSOP 2013 One Stop Shop

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Stu Rutter is a big loss to the show. Knows his stuff and has a great way of getting his point across. And he eliminated me from the last Roller I played :(
  • edited June 2013
    always a ledge to me shanny,you lived the dream,ul m8
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: WSOP 2013 One Stop Shop:
    Hi all.  I have just got back from Vegas yesterday.  Just thought I would share my experience with everyone as there seems to be a lot of interest on this thread for all things WSOP. I won a satellite at my local club for a £3k package which included entry to Event 3 $1000.  This was a dream for me as it was my first trip to vegas and obviously my chance to pit my wits against, supposedly the best players in the world.  I am a low stakes player and have played on SKY for several years.  I did very well in my early years, admittedly through an aggressive poker instinct rather than skill.  I got made redundant from work 3 years ago and things have been a struggle since then, but I still play as much as I can and often as I can, never losing the infatuation with the game and people involved.   With in the last year I have started to read alot more books, searching forums (although not posting - which is hopefully something I am going to change, and working through hands ands situation with my fellow poker freinds.   Any way, to get back to the thread - I played Event 3 which had a massive turnout of approx 3200 runners.  I managed to cash as well in 222nd. So 1 for 1.  On my first table was John Duthie who won the first poker million and i beleive is involved with the EPT tour.  Then joined, after a few levels 'Greg Raymer' , man can this guy talk.  I do not think he stopped talking from the minute he joined to up to 20 mins after he was knocked out!  The guy who knocked him out received a fossil inscribed with the details of the knockout which I thought was decent of him - he said if the guy who knocks him out is a dou-che he does not give the fossil!  Also had Jake cody on the table opposite, Ivey 2 tbls down and saw Vladimir Geschkenbein (Spelt wrongly?) wandering around at the break.  On day 2 I introduced myself to Sam Razavi and wished him good luck.  At my day 2 table of note was Barry Shulman - who I managed to ko - my AA v his KK.  Was dissapointed when he refused to shake my hand after his exit? With 250 left I had 60bb at 500/1000/100 and with 1/2mil up top was getting excited, then this hand happened!. Villain has 48bb at the start.  I rasied with 88 utg and got 1 caller from the c/o. flop 8h4d3d (6600) I cbet to 3800, villain calls. Turn(14400) is jh.  I fire again with a big bet of 9750.  The thinking being if he is flush drawing I need to protect my hand by offering the incorrect odds for him to call.  If he has flopped the set (33,44) i am trying to extract as much value as posssible.  Thridly to define my hand and hopefully to define the villains hand better.  Villain calls. River(33900) is 2s.  I see this as a blank- I can not put the villain on a5 or 65 as he would probably not call the turn bet. I am pretty sure he does not have jj as he would probably 3bet pre. So I narrow him down to 33 or 44 - possibly missed flush draws, and the very unlikely aj.  Given this I decide I can value bet the river confident if he shoves I can call.  I could check call this river (allowing him to bluff with missed flush draws, turning his kj/99/1010 hands into a bluff) but given the logic I feel I am so far ahead Ineed to get as much value as I can.  I make it 11250, villain shoves?  He must have 33/44, I call 20k more to win 65k and a top 10 stack with only 250 left in.  Life is great - ohno - what does he have- a5dd! fml.  So #I have 10bb left and shove last hand before break with aqdd, get called by qq and I am out.  Despite my exit I thouroughly enjoyed my experience, and after virtual railing several others over the years through this forum am glad to be finally able to post my own experience.   Gl to all those who are planning on playing this year, and anyone who is thinking about and has never been - YOU HAVE TO GO!!!  It will be the best experience of your poker journey thus far!
    Posted by BIGSHANN
    Fantastic post.  Well played.
    Barry Shulman is a ***** ***** ***** anyway.
  • edited June 2013

Completed events

WSOP12 - $1,500 Pot Limit Holdem, 535 entrants
    Allen Cunningham couldn't quite take down his 6th WSOP bracelet as he lost the heads up match to fellow Las
    Vegas native Lev Rofman who was winning his first. Rofman earned $166,000 while Cunningham made just over
    $100,000. Top Brit was Sunny Chattha in 16th for $6478

WSOP13 - $5,000 Seven-Card Stud Hi-Low 8-or-Better, 201 entrants
    We're down to heads-up for the bracelet, with none other than Mike Matusow competing against Matthew Ashton.
    As I speak, chips are about even, winner takes home just over a quarter of a million. Could Ashton bring
    home the first bracelet to the UK for quite some time? We'll know soon enough. He came 3rd in WSOP5, so he's already gone at least one better

Events in progress

WSOP14, $1500 NLH - 1819 entrants
    After 2 days, we have 14 left to play for the bracelet in day 3. Hiren Patel is the leader, in a field remarkably
    short on big names at this stage. Looks like the top Brit was Joel Ettedgi who busted in 35th.

WSOP15 - $1500 Horse - 862 entrants
    177 remain at the end of day 1 with Jon Seaman a smidgin ahead of 4-time bracelet winner David Chiu. Norman Chad is among the survivors, with a pretty small stack, but the likes of Jesse Sylvia & Andy Bloch are in better shape.

WSOP16 - $10000 NLH Heads Up - 162 entrants
    There was a 512- player limit but there was never a chance that that would be tested. In the end 162 registered,
    meaning the field had tho play either 2 or 3 heads-up matches to make the final 32 to go forward to Day 2. Among
    those still standing are Jason Mercier, Sam Trickett, Michael Mizrachi, Phil Galfond and Melaine Weisner who has had several decent runs at the Series already.

Starting today
    WSOP17 - $1,500 No Limit Hold'em

• edited June 2013
    Final update from WSOP13 and it's not good news.

Mike The Mouth got the better of Matthew Ashton to claim his fourth bracelet.

I know that won't be a particularly popular result, even in most of the US, but Matusow must have a decent game when he shuts up moaning about how bad he runs, 4 bracelets, winner of the NBC heads-up earlier this year and at least 2 decent runs in the Main Event. Still, if there was one poker player I wanted to slap it would be a close run thing between him, Tony G & Phil Helmuth
  • edited June 2013
    Shame about Stu being knocked out but even more so not being on Sky no more :-( Fantastic thread btw, but can I request FCHD to up the font size slightly?  I'm an oldgit with failing eyesight!
    Posted by SoLack
    "And i DONT like it" ..................... :(

Stu did a great job to run so deep in such a stellar field, glad a brit managed to make the FT and even HU, shame the tilt monkey had to win but pffft whatever.

Would have liked to see the nice guy Allen Cunningham win another bracelet, but runner up was destined for him in the PLHE event.
  • edited June 2013
    Event concluding Saturday 8th
    WSOP14, $1500 NLH - 1819 entrants
    Another bracelet stayed in the USA after Jonathan Taylor (from the wonderfully named small town of Phil Campbell, Alabama) won the heads-up battle with Blake Bohn to capture the first prize of over $450,000.

Highest placed of the well-known players was Erick Lindgren just inside the Top 20, while you have go down all the way to 40th to find someone with the Union Flag against his name, David Macconachie, who made just under $9,000.

Ongoing events
    WSOP15 - $1500 Horse - 862 entrants
    Day 2 is ongoing, with a couple of dozen players left fighting it out through the 5 variants of poker.

Success in this one too seems to have eluded the Brits, with David Tarbet looking like the only one to make a small cash.

Veteran Tom Schneider (winner of 2 bracelets in 2007) is among those still in and managing a decent stack.

WSOP16 - $10000 NLH Heads Up - 162 entrants
    Play has ended for the day with the semi-finals pitting together Justin Bonomo v Mark Radoja & Ben Sulsky v Don Nguyen.

Mercier & Trickett both lost their first match of the day denying them even a min-cash, Phil Galfond lost in the last 16 while a typically agitated Phil Hellmuth bowed out in the quarter finals.

WSOP17 - $1,500 No Limit Hold'em - 2105 entrants
    With an increase of nearly 300 players on the previous similar event (WSOP14), it is a long Day 1 to eliminate most of the field.

As it stands, 324 are left with Joe Cada among the chip leaders. Matt Jarvis is also "up there" for the UK, while the Shulman to watch in this event seems to be Allyn who has a medium-stack.

Greenstein, Selbst and Cody are also still in but there is still some action to be played out tonight Vegas time.

Events to start on Sunday
    WSOP18 - $1,000 NLH
    WSOP19 - $5,000 Pot Limit Hold'em

Back with an update in events 15 and 17 later

• edited June 2013
    Article on Stu Rutter in May issue of bluff magazine
    fetching picture of him in a titanpoker jacket
    claims to have had "a good experience with Sky"

• edited June 2013
    WSOP15 ended play for the day with 21 left, headed Mark Klecan on about half a million chips, Eddie Blumenthal on 443K and Scott Bohlman on 382K. None have won a bracelet before, but several of the other 18 have. Average stack is 171K, they will play to a finish tonight

WSOP17 has 226 left in, with 216 to be paid so it's very close to the bubble overnight. Levon Katchatryan holds the overnight lead with 176K (average 41K). If the chip count list I've seen is accurate, Matt Jarvis has 101K, the likes of Greenstein, Selbst & Cada all around 60K. Those with considerably smaller stacks but still standing include Jake Cody, Allen Cunningham. Jeremy Ausmus & Jesse Silvia (both from last year's October 9), Marvin Rettenmaier,  "Men The Master" and Jonathan Duhamel who appears to have had a rather slow start to this year's WSOP

• edited June 2013
    Thanks for the updates FCHD

"Men The Master"
    Posted by FCHD
    "All you can eat, baby!"

• edited June 2013
    Early Sunday update

Event 15 down to 14 players, Tom Schneider has built a sizeable chip lead

Event 16 - both semis are underway

Event 17 had the bubble burst very quickly, they didn't even need to play hand-for-hand

Events 18 has just started, Matvin Rettenmaier busted in just two hands, while Event 19 starts later on.
  • edited June 2013

I'm a bit busy this morning, so I can only update the completed events for now, a check on the ongoing events will follow a bit later

WSOP 15 the $1500 HORSE
    I've been mentioning Tom Schneider in conjuction with this event all the way through and he duly collected his third bracelet and a quarter of a million dollars after a heads-up match mostly contested in Razz with fellow American Owais Ahmed

WSOP 16 the $10,000 Heads Up
    It's been a good series for Canada and another bracelet went north of the border as Mark Radoja beat Californian Don Nguyen in the final. Radoja colleceted his second bracelet after a final that took 85 hands to play out

• edited June 2013
    WSOP17 - $1500 NLH, 2105 entrants
    Down to 15 at the end of Day 2, with David "Bakes" Baker ahead of Samuel Taylor & Athanasios Polychronopoulos(cut & pasted to make sure I've got the spelling right!), with Joe Cada & Barry Greenstein the most well known of the other dozen players.

Brits among cashers including Joe Laming, Craig McCorkell, Jake Cody, Martin Frey and Yudhishter Jaswal

WSOP18 - $1000 NLH, 2071 entrants
    Fast and furious play left only 163 of the over 2000 entrants still in at the end of day 1 so already well into the money. Chad Eveslage is the chip leader with 134,000 chips, but Phil Ivey (who must be due a decent  run) has a medium sized stack and looms over all the other players. Among those still include the other David Baker (David "ODB" Baker) and once again Men The Master. Of those out but in the money, the only Brit appears to be Najib Kamand

WSO19 - $5000 Pot Limit Hold'em - 195 entrants
    With the higher buy in the percentage of well known names increases, and the chip leader (of 77 wo will return for Day 2) is PCA main event winner Dimitar Danchev. Phil Ivey was shuttling btween this and event 18, but busted this one in the last level of the day. Among those who still have chips - Jason Mercier, Eugene Katchalov, Joe Hachem, Stuart Rutter (Yay!) and two well known Italian players, Max Pescatori & Dario Minieri.

Starting today
    WSOP20 - $1500 Omaha Hi-Low

• edited June 2013
    WSOP17 - $1500 NLH, 2105 entrants
    Athanasios Polychronopoulos made life difficult for anyone who's got to write his name down by winning Event 17, his second bracelet in three years. The heads-up battle with German player Manuel Mutke lasted only 3 hands, despite having almost level chipstacks at the start.

Joe Cada finished 4th, Barry Greenstein was first out on the final table.

In 19th place was a british player named Ian Frazer....

14 left, 13 Americans and one Canadian and it is the man in 9th place overnight who will garner the majority of attention - on Phil Ivey. Taylor Pau
    is the chip leader, with about half as many chips again as 2nd placed Alexander Barlow.

Tamer Kamel was top Brit with a nice score of just over $10,000 while smaller cashes were picked up by John Payne, Sam Grafton, Thomas Brady, Guy Ellis & Najib Kamand

WSOP19 - $5000 Pot Limit Hold'em - 195 entrants

Still in play in the early hours of the morning Vegas time, with 17 still playing after JJ Liu has just been eliminated. Jesse Martin & Dimitar Danchev lead, but players such as Eugene Katchalov & Bertand "Elky" Grospelier still in contention.

WSOP20 - $1500 Omaha Hi-Low - 1014 entrants
    Day 1 has ended with 80% of the field eliminated including most of the big names, leaving John Larson as the chip leader. I've not seen an official end of day list yet, but I believe James Bord lies in quite a nice position, and the likes of Carlos Mortensen, Barry Greenstein (he's having a good series), Jennifer Harmon, Mike Matusow, Mike Sexton & Allyn Shulman (those Shulman's get everywhere) still have chips.

To Start Today
    WSOP21 - $3000 NLH 6-max

• edited June 2013

Great stuff FCHD, thank you.

The name that jumps off the page is James Bord, who in 2011, staked about 60 (sixty) players into the WSOP Main Event via his staking operation. Don't think he'll be doing that again anytime soon.

If you google "James Bord" you'll have endless interesting & provocative stuff to peruse........

PS - Please check your PM's.
  • edited June 2013
    Tuned into the stream of the FT for Event 18 and got hopeful when all I heard was British rail voices followed by an admonishment from the TD.  Sadly I soon discovered they had attached themselves to Taylor Paul, an American I believe.  Then another player decides to slow the play down until the Brits 'behave' themselves.

Now really you'd think I'd agree to a certain amount of decorum.  However as I have to listen to American fans scream 'Get In The Hole!' off the tee from a Par 4 during the Ryder Cup about a hundred times, I have no problem with the rowdy behaviour of people in a place nicknamed Sin City which promotes hedonism to the nth degree
  • edited June 2013
    Ivey running like Thewy!
  • edited June 2013
    Taylor Paur held on to his overnight chip lead to take the bracelet and $340,000 from fellow American Roy Weiss. Phil Ivey was the first elimination of the day to end in 14th

WSOP19 - $5000 Pot Limit Hold'em - 195 entrants
    David Kitai took his second bracelet (both coming in Pot Limit events). Kitai is one of only 5 players to have the "triple crown" - WSOP bracelet, WPT & EPT titles. I believe the success for the Belgian is the first bracelet for Europe this year.

Down to 22 players left, with Dale Beaudoin holding the overnight lead. Close behind in 4th is Todd Brunson, and also still in are the likes of John Monette, Maria Ho & Jennifer Harman. One British player remains, Stephen Chidwick althouugh he sits behind a pretty small stack.

Kim Sherlin cashed in 44th for the UK, while James Bord took a min-cash.

WSOP21 - $3000 NLH 6-max - 807 entrants
    129 of the 807 made Day 2, with Jessie Wilkie the chip leader. 90 will be paid, so the first 39 eliminations tonight will go home empty handed. Both Eric Seidel & Antonio Esfandiari have healthy stacks and other names I believe are still in include Phil Ivey, Phil Hellmuth, JP Kelly
     & Sam Trickett, although some of those stacks may be a little out of date (awaiting official end-of-day chip counts)

To start today
    WSOP22 - $1500 PLO
    WSOP23 - $2500 Stud

• edited June 2013
    Well done Bigshann on your cash!

I enjoyed reading your experience.. the 888 A5 hand is just ugly from the villian!

Great stuff from FCHD too! Nice updates, enjoying this thread!

• edited June 2013
    Tuned into the stream of the FT for Event 18 and got hopeful when all I heard was British rail voices followed by an admonishment from the TD.  Sadly I soon discovered they had attached themselves to Taylor Paul, an American I believe.  Then another player decides to slow the play down until the Brits 'behave' themselves. Now really you'd think I'd agree to a certain amount of decorum.  However as I have to listen to American fans scream 'Get In The Hole!' off the tee from a Par 4 during the Ryder Cup about a hundred times, I have no problem with the rowdy behaviour of people in a place nicknamed Sin City which promotes hedonism to the nth degree
    Posted by TommyD
    Can't say that was the impression given on Saturday.

At least they weren't shouting out yoga positions.
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: WSOP 2013 One Stop Shop : Can't say that was the impression given on Saturday. At least they weren't shouting out yoga positions.
    Posted by Wilhelm
    Haha

Lovely to meet you in person mate.

I have no idea why I was doing that.  Well I have an idea of the cause but no idea about the idea.  You get the idea.
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: WSOP 2013 One Stop Shop : Haha Lovely to meet you in person mate. I have no idea why I was doing that.  Well I have an idea of the cause but no idea about the idea.  You get the idea.
    Posted by TommyD
    Same to you sir.

After the "downward dog", you left for a smoke and I shouted out "Faroe Islands", then "The Falklands", but as there was no one to nod their approval it petered out.  Shame.
  • edited June 2013

We're down to heads up as I write this, with Cam Kim Hua for the USA up against Calen McNeil for Canada. Todd Brunson missed out on adding to tjhe Brunson family bracelet tally finishing third, while Kentish Man (or is it Man Of Kent) Stephen Chadwick earned a very nice payday of $43,000 for finishing 6th.

13 remain at the end of Day 2 with Matt Stout who has a string of WSOP cashes dating back to 2006 having a healthy chip lead, with Dan Kelly who has had a pheneomal series with 2 final tables and 2 other top 20 finishes already, one of those close behind. No UK names that I recognise (but I don't know everyone!) still in, Rhys Jones finished 16th, Sam Grafton 59th

WSOP22
    - $1500 PLO - 1022 entrants
    As of right now, we're exactly on the bubble, with 118 left. Fuller update to come later

WSOP23 - $2500 Stud - 246 entrants
    Again, still in play. Will do an update when Day 1 has been completed. I have noticed that Elky has one of the bigger stacks of the 109 players currently remaining.

To Start today
    WSOP24 - $1500 NLH
    WSOP25 - $5000 Omaha Hi-Low

• edited June 2013
    In the time it took me to post that, they've called it a night in Event 19, with the heads-up battle to resume tomorrow. McNeil has over a 3-1 chip lead but in Omaha Hi-Lo that could change very quickly.
  • edited June 2013

WSOP22
    - $1500 PLO - 1022 entrants
    They closed for the night just having burst the bubble leaving 117 players. There was an "interesting " development coming back from the dinner break when two players coming back slightly late had their table broken while they were away, but incorrect stacks of chips awaiting them on their new tables. Read all about it at the officlal WSOP site.

A good selection of Brits still have chips - Chris Brammer, Richard Ashby & Ross Boatman among them, plus recent November Niners, Jeremy Ausmus & Joseph Cheong and yesterday's bracelet Winner Taylor Paur.

Down to 106 at the close of play, with three Stud experts (and bracelet winners) near the top. Adam Friedman leads, with Mike Ellis & Elky in close contention. Big names still in include Daniel Negreanu (is that Daniel's first mention?), Mike Sexton, Greg Raymer,  Phil Ivey, Michael Mizrachi & Scott Siever.
  • edited June 2013
    played FCHD,keeping this thread very intresting.ty
  • edited June 2013
    Calen McNeil eventually got the better of Can Kim Hua after a marathon heads-up battle, the unscheduled 4th day running for over two hours before the Canadian won the bracelet.

Literally just finished, with the first German to win a bracelet this year, Martin Finger beating Matt Stout to take the jewellery and just over half a million dollars. Eric Seidel & Dan Kelly finished 9th & 10th with Rhys Jones best Brit in 16th.

WSOP22 - $1500 PLO - 1022 entrants
    9 left. Noah Schwartz is the chip leader entering the final table, ahead of Shawn Silber & Eddie Blumenthal. Some confusion over the 11th placed finisher David Colin. The chip counts page has him as French while the payouts page has him as British. No confusion over Chris Brammer (29th) or Richard Ashby (52nd)

Still playing with 11 left, including one Brit, Matthew Ashton. David Chiu currently leads, ahead of Frank Kassela, with Scott Siever & Michael Mizrachi also still in contention. Mike Sexton busted in 13th.

WSOP24 - $1500 NLH - 1731 entrants
    200 left as I write, playing hand-for-hand until the bubble bursts at 198, at which point they will stop for the night. Some of the big stacks currently are held by Huy Nguyen, Paul Wasicka & Wade Townsend. Things may become clearer at the end of play

WSOP25 - $5000 Omaha Hi-Low -241 entrants
    As is the nature in this game, eliminations have been slow so we still have two thirds of the field left in approaching the end of Day 1. Luis Velador may well be chip leader, with Pat Pezzin, Brian Hastings & Matt Glantz having decent stacks. Most of the big names still in, but Selbst, Negreanu & Mercier among those busted.

To start today
    WSOP26 - $1000 Seniors NLH

• edited June 2013
    WSOP20 - $1500 Omaha Hi-Low - 1014 entrants Calen McNeil eventually got the better of Can Kim Hua after a marathon heads-up battle, the unscheduled 4th day running for over two hours before the Canadian won the bracelet. WSOP21 - $3000 NLH 6-max - 807 entrants Literally just finished, with the first German to win a bracelet this year, Martin Finger beating Matt Stout to take the jewellery and just over half a million dollars. Eric Seidel & Dan Kelly finished 9th & 10th with Rhys Jones best Brit in 16th. WSOP22 - $1500 PLO - 1022 entrants 9 left. Noah Schwartz is the chip leader entering the final table, ahead of Shawn Silber & Eddie Blumenthal. Some confusion over the 11th placed finisher David Colin. The chip counts page has him as French while the payouts page has him as British. No confusion over Chris Brammer (29th) or Richard Ashby (52nd) WSOP23 - $2500 Stud - 246 entrants Still playing with 11 left, including one Brit, Matthew Ashton. David Chiu currently leads, ahead of Frank Kassela, with Scott Siever & Michael Mizrachi also still in contention. Mike Sexton busted in 13th. WSOP24 - $1500 NLH - 1731 entrants 200 left as I write, playing hand-for-hand until the bubble bursts at 198, at which point they will stop for the night. Some of the big stacks currently are held by Huy Nguyen, Paul Wasicka & Wade Townsend. Things may become clearer at the end of play WSOP25 - $5000 Omaha Hi-Low -241 entrants As is the nature in this game, eliminations have been slow so we still have two thirds of the field left in approaching the end of Day 1. Luis Velador may well be chip leader, with Pat Pezzin, Brian Hastings & Matt Glantz having decent stacks. Most of the big names still in, but Selbst, Negreanu & Mercier among those busted. To start today WSOP26 - $1000 Seniors NLH
    Posted by FCHD

Arrr, that is why Tikay is landing there soon then.

Great work on these updates FCHD, cheers.
  • edited June 2013
    WSOP23 ended for the day with 10 left on 2 tables with 2010 Player of the Year, Frank Kassela now in the lead. Matthew Ashton bagged up in 3rd place

WSOP24 took about an hour for the bubble to burst, Paul Wasicka taking advantage to increase his stack to become chip leader overnight, no significant changes otherwise

WSOP25 now has 152 left, Hal Klein has moved into the lead. Among those still in - Ivey, Hellmuth, Elky, winner of the last Hi-Lo event Calum McNeil and husband-and-wife pair Tom & Julie Schneider
  • edited June 2013
    WSOP22 - $1500 PLO - 1022 entrants
    Josh Pollock won the bracelet  and $279,000 after a 62-hands heads up battle with Noah Schwartz. James Park from the UK finished a creditable third for just over $100,000

David Chiu picked up his 5th bracelet, surprisingly the only 7-card stud event of the series, outlasting Scott Seiver in the final. That 5th bracelet puts him in a very exclusive club, but as none of them have been in NLH events, he is a lot less well known than the other members. The Grinder finished 4th, with Matthew Ashton eliminated in 7th.

WSOP24 - $1500 NLH - 1731 entrants
    17 remain after Day 2, with a non-very star studded field competing for the bracelet. Two Brits remain, Zimnan Ziyard and Gareth Teatum. Can this be the event where the first UK bracelet for some time is won? Salvatore Dicarlo & Paul Spitzburg are the chip leaders

WSOP25 - $5000 Omaha Hi-Low -241 entrants
    In contrast to the above, the 27 remaining players in this event are a real pros paradise. Robet Mizrachi leads, and still in include the likes of Brian Hastnigs, Jonathan Duhamel, Mike Matusow & Jeff Lisandro. Unfortunately for James Dempsey, he bubbled this event for the second consecutive year.

WSOP26 - $1000 Seniors NLH - 4407 entrants
    A huge field for the veterans event, with 640 making Day 2. Some well know names near the top of the chip counts such as Hoyt Corkins, Tom Franklin, Robert Varkonyi & TJ Cloutier

To Start today
    WSOP27 - $3000 Mixed Max NLH