You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Bulkroll Challenge 2012 - Dylan Versus GregHogg

12345679»

Comments

• edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: The Bulkroll Challenge 2012 - Dylan Versus GregHogg:
    In Response to Re: The Bulkroll Challenge 2012 - Dylan Versus GregHogg : You should play the DTD* tonight then! The play is that manic you dont have time to eat, let alone think about eating. Mind you, it does turn you to the drink  :) *shameless plug
    Posted by MAXALLY

Haha, plug away mate!! 

I have played the DTD many times but shamefully not done so recently! 

I will ofc try and support these tournaments as much as possible in the future 

• edited February 2013
    sigh bumpagements!

All the best Dylan, I will put my whole weight behind you!

:)

In all seriousness, I very much regret not seeing this through last time... But i do also appreciate the efforts that the community went to last time to support us. 

I am not inclined to join you on a formal challenge as such this time. But I will think hard about what I am going to do about my health and update my own diary in due course.

Good luck mate. 
  • edited February 2013
    Thank you Gregory! 

Yeah, health is one of my motivation here

I have been asked by a fellow fatty to begin a new thread and they will join so I will do that, I have taken a lot of good advice away from this thread though so I can look at it from time to time, get your ar*e on the other thread Gregory.